Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Summer RP! - Page 4 Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Summer RP! - Page 4 Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Summer RP!

+9
Creamheart
Streamstar
Caraway
Pinewhisker
Pandora
Nyx
Frost
Noxe
Icestar
13 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Summer RP! - Page 4 Empty Summer RP!

Post by Icestar June 26th 2012, 16:38

First topic message reminder :

Hey it's finally summer and the clans have decided to go on vacation! Far away from the territories, they find a perfect place to soak up the summer sun. The beach! The only problems is Twolegs are everywhere! Join us and help fight the twolegs so the warrior kitties can enjoy their summer vacation!

~This roleplay is a little bit silly compared to others so have fun with it! You may roleplay as yourself or create a new rp character if you want! Oh and HAVE FUN! Very Happy~

Icestar
Icestar
Loner

Custom Rank : Master Assassin
WarriorPoints : 15921
Female Posts : 1807

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 45,000

Back to top Go down

Summer RP! - Page 4 Empty Re: Summer RP!

Post by Noxe June 28th 2012, 10:48

~Lol, if you've actually done it, you would know you have to seriously blow hard or else it doesn't make a sound Razz~

Maplestream tasted it. It was salty, but not too bad. She blew again, hoping mischieviously that it would scare Sorrelstar away. "You can try it, not too bad tasting I guess. But blowing is fun!" She pawed at a rock, exposing an oyster and a sea urchin. She grabbed a rock and smashed them both, offering the oyster to Brightstar and Streamfur while she examine the urchin. The cut open urchin had inviting orange flesh.
Spoiler:
Noxe
Noxe
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : veteran
WarriorPoints : 13286
Female Posts : 3294

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinewhisker June 28th 2012, 10:51

Sorrelstar reached the top, fur bristling and panting. "No... What is that?" she meowed, pointing to a dead crab. 'It looks stupid."
Pinewhisker
Pinewhisker
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

Custom Rank : I'm back~
WarriorPoints : 5221
Female Posts : 768

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 25,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx June 28th 2012, 10:53

~I didn't know. >.>~

Brightstar sniffed the urchin. "Echosong has seen these before. When she went to the Moonpool, she got lost in a storm once and stumbled into a saltwater pool nearby. She said there was a loner there eating some of the stuff in the pool. I'm pretty sure it's safe to eat." She pawed open the oyster and swallowed the soft flesh. "Mmh. Tastes better than freshwater oyster." She blinked at Sorrelstar. "Crab. It's saltwater crab, but we've eaten freshwater crab before. It tastes good... at least to us."
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2bright4u
WarriorPoints : 38665
Female Posts : 6814

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinewhisker June 28th 2012, 10:57

"Crab looks stupid," Sorrelstar said plainly as she flattened her ears. "And oysters and that spiky thing." She huffed and jumped up to a higher rock. "Maybe there are birds here, Brightstar." She meowed mischievously, "Like the ones in your territory, those are good."
Pinewhisker
Pinewhisker
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Noxe June 28th 2012, 11:04

"I think FROG looks stuped." Maplestream sniffed. "I really don't know what you find in those slimy things." Maplestream gobbled up a third of the sea urchin. "It's really good! Try it, Brightstar, Streamfur!" she invited. Then she tried someting. "It's interesting if you take a bit of the seaweed and eat it with the urchin"
Noxe
Noxe
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx June 28th 2012, 11:06

Brightstar ignored Sorrelstar. She pawed around the rocks, discovering two more oysters and another crab. "I think your frogs and lizards look stupid too," she meowed, agreeing with Maplestream. "They must taste so terrible that even those herons taste good to you. We don't even eat heron in leaf-bare." She turned and bounded down the rocks, pausing by Maplestream and Streamfur. "I think we've got enough food. Let's go and see if CheeseStar can make a meal out of this." Brightstar snatched up a couple more urchins and slid into the water.
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Noxe June 28th 2012, 11:15

Maplestream gathered the seaweed and bundled it around some more oysters she had found, then followed Brightstar throught the water, relaxing as the cool water soaked into her burning fur. A refreshing breeze swept through, rufflng her ear fur. Her whiskers twitched as they dipped into foam from a wave.
Noxe
Noxe
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx June 28th 2012, 11:21

Brightstar cut through a patch of seaweed, the long grass-like tentacles grabbing at her paws. She skillfully avoided getting caught and bounded up the sandy shore, her paws leaving wet imprints on the ground. "Hey CheeseStar! We got seafood. You hungry?" Brightstar dropped her load on the ground in front of CheeseStar's nest of ice cubes. Two crabs, several oysters, a few urchins, all wrapped up in a compact bundle of seaweed.
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinewhisker June 28th 2012, 11:24

"I don't like frogs, Brightstar. I find them very SLIMY." Sorrelstar bounded higher. A bunch of seaweed and brown sticks caught her attention and she went up to it.
Pinewhisker
Pinewhisker
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Icestar June 28th 2012, 11:55

Icetail sprinted over to the others. "Hey, are we gonna eat something? My stomach keeps rumbling." Her fur was still wet so she began to groom her pelt. "Bleh. The only thing I don't like about the ocean is that it's salty."
Icestar
Icestar
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Noxe June 28th 2012, 12:00

Maplestrea, glanced at her own fur, only to see that it was matted with salt. "Mouse dung! How am I going to wash this off?"
Noxe
Noxe
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinewhisker June 28th 2012, 12:12

Sorrelstar bounded down from the rocks with something round and white in her mouth. She sprinted to the sandy shore. "Hey!" she mewed though the smooth object. 'Look what I found!"
Pinewhisker
Pinewhisker
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx June 28th 2012, 12:15

Brightstar flicked her tail at Maplestream. "There's a freshwater pool over there at the edge of forest. I found it when I was leading the Twolegs away." She glanced over at Sorrelstar, peering at the round object. "That's an egg," she meowed. Brightstar flicked the salt off her tail, drops of salty water flung into the air.
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinewhisker June 28th 2012, 12:19

Sorrelstar looked down at her egg. "Hmm.. Eggs in ShadowClan territory are smaller.. And underwater.." She gently put the egg down and stared at it. "Can we eat it?"
Pinewhisker
Pinewhisker
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx June 28th 2012, 12:30

Brightstar glanced behind. "I think its seagull egg. So yeah, guess you can eat it." She pawed away some of CheeseStar's ice and dumped her seafood into the pile. "Be right back. Cleaning my fur in that freshwater pool." She bounded off, paws muffled thumps on the sand as she slowed to a stop as she entered the forest line. After nosing around, Brightstar found the two freshwater pools, one bigger than the other. She splashed into the smaller one, cleaning the crusty salt from her fur.
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinewhisker June 28th 2012, 12:38

Sorrelstar rolled her eyes. "Ha! I didn't get sandy!" she murmured. She placed one paw on the egg and cocked her head. She rolled it towards the twolegs things and started rummaging through the bags. Sorrelstar found circular paper thjngs and rolled the egg onto one.
Pinewhisker
Pinewhisker
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Noxe June 28th 2012, 12:51

Mqplestream followed Brightstar into the pool, splashing and watching as the cloudy sedment sank to the bottom. She licked her fur after a while, relieved to find that it was smooth and not salty agaiin. Then she bounded out, hngry.
Noxe
Noxe
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Icestar June 28th 2012, 13:43

After washed herself off in the freshwater, Icetail returned other to Sorrelstar. "I've never eaten an egg before. I see them all the time when I climb trees but they look too weird for me to eat." She looked around at the food they gathered. Maybe I should go hunting if this isn't enough.
Icestar
Icestar
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Noxe June 28th 2012, 14:15

"Eggs? Are they good?" Maplestream asked. "Once I caught a salmon and there were eggs in it. They were really juicy. But I bet tis is different." She sat and sniffed the seagull egg, interested.
Noxe
Noxe
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinewhisker June 28th 2012, 15:22

Sorrelstar guarded the egg with her tail. "My egg, okay?" she snarled softly. "I try it first." The pale she cat tapped the shell with her claws but nothing happened. Frustrated, she slammed her paw on it and it cracked open.
Pinewhisker
Pinewhisker
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Auburnflare June 28th 2012, 15:22

Swaggerclaw was sniffing holes in the sand, right where the waves lapped at. His bright green eyes were so busy looking at the waves that when a crab bit his nose, he didn't realize until he felt the intense stinging. "Oh, crab!" The large tabby tom growled, falling on to his back. He used his huge paws to try and kick it off, but they couldn't reach his nose. Finally, he flung his head, and sent the little crab flying in to the seemingly endless blanket of blue. "My nose!" He whined, putting his front paws over it as he yowled in pain. Swaggerclaw put his nose in the water, but the salt just made the stinging a lot worse. The tabby tom jumped out of the water with a "rrow" as his nose bruised and started to swell up.
Auburnflare
Auburnflare
Loner

Custom Rank : Sexy Vampire cow
WarriorPoints : 14220
Male Posts : 1707

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 20,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar June 28th 2012, 15:35

“Hey! Are you ok, Swaggerclaw?” Smexyfur asked, looking her clan-mate over with wide green eyes. “Because that looked- HEY! A turtle!” Smexyfur broke off as a turtle washed ashore. “Aww! It is so cute! Do you think I could take it back to Thunderclan with me?! No! Wait! Riverclan should take the turtle! I’m going to name you Squirt the turtle!” Smexyfur purred, poking the turtle shell. Prodding it again, she looked back at Swaggerclaw and whined, “Is it dead?” then suddenly its small green head poked out of its shell, and Smexyfur squealed, “Yay! It is alive!” then she continued to play with it.
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Custom Rank : ☪forsaken☪
WarriorPoints : 5699
Female Posts : 2782

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Noxe June 28th 2012, 15:36

"Just asking..." Hearing Swaggerclaw's yowl, Maplestream turned annd saw him fling the crab into the ocean. "You okay? You could have let me eat that, you know." She got up and trotted toward her sister. "Brightstar, wanna see if we can catch any sh?"
Noxe
Noxe
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Auburnflare June 28th 2012, 15:42

"Why? Does the chubby RiverClan need it?" Swaggerclaw hissed, his voice as sly as a snake's. Flicking his tail in irritation, the large silver-brown tabby jumped in to the water. The water sliding against his fur and the coolness of it all, was unsual to Swaggerclaw. He feared it, yet it gave him peace of mind. Intrigued by the chilling sensation of the water, Swaggerclaw relaxed, his muscles were no longer tensed, and he had his eyes closed, purring slightly. His claws were kneading the muddy ground beneath them, his tail curled neatly around his paws. For amusement, Swaggerclaw decided to go a little father, to where the waves were lapping viciously. He dove under the water right before a wave shot by, then his head reappeared. He did this over and over.
Auburnflare
Auburnflare
Loner

Custom Rank : Sexy Vampire cow
WarriorPoints : 14220
Male Posts : 1707

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 20,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Noxe June 28th 2012, 15:56

Maplestream snorted. "It tastes good. Besides, we're here to relax. And we're not chubby, we're well-muscled. As if you'd know the difference." She ignored the ThunderClan tom after that and trotted to the shore, not bothering to wait for her sister either. The sand was soft under her paws as she peered into the glimmering water.
Noxe
Noxe
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next