Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Summer RP! - Page 6 Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Summer RP! - Page 6 Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Summer RP!

+9
Creamheart
Streamstar
Caraway
Pinewhisker
Pandora
Nyx
Frost
Noxe
Icestar
13 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Summer RP! - Page 6 Empty Summer RP!

Post by Icestar June 26th 2012, 16:38

First topic message reminder :

Hey it's finally summer and the clans have decided to go on vacation! Far away from the territories, they find a perfect place to soak up the summer sun. The beach! The only problems is Twolegs are everywhere! Join us and help fight the twolegs so the warrior kitties can enjoy their summer vacation!

~This roleplay is a little bit silly compared to others so have fun with it! You may roleplay as yourself or create a new rp character if you want! Oh and HAVE FUN! Very Happy~

Icestar
Icestar
Loner

Custom Rank : Master Assassin
WarriorPoints : 15921
Female Posts : 1807

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 45,000

Back to top Go down

Summer RP! - Page 6 Empty Re: Summer RP!

Post by Icestar June 29th 2012, 12:34

Icestar padded off to a shady spot and dozed off. As she slowly closed she eyes the soft crashing of the waves carried her to sleep. I wonder how the other MoonClan warriors are doing? I may not have the biggest clan yet, but at least I'm trying!
Icestar
Icestar
Loner

Custom Rank : Master Assassin
WarriorPoints : 15921
Female Posts : 1807

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 45,000

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6