Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Missing in Action - Page 3 Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Missing in Action - Page 3 Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Missing in Action

+13
Frost
Whiteout
Honeystar
FabFur
Noxe
Lilacstar
Pinewhisker
SkyStar
Silverstream
Legendflower
Scarlett
Nyx
Phoenixwing
17 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Missing in Action - Page 3 Empty Missing in Action

Post by Phoenixwing June 3rd 2012, 11:57

First topic message reminder :

All Clans may participate!

Twolegs have been building nests closer and closer to a few neighboring Clan's camps. As the Clans are slowly forced from their homes, many warriors are caught sneaking onto other Clan's territories to steal the food they need to feed their Clans and the medicine they could use for injury. As an uproar begins between the Clan leaders about redistributing the territories, Clan cats are vanishing without a trace and the warriors from all Clans are beginning to fear that it is somehow related to the Twolegs intruding on the territories. A few cats seem to fear that if the Clans aren't able to cooperate and learn to adjust and live in peace, some of the Clans could vanish into oblivion from the forest. Would it bring StarClan's wrath?

*I will be in IceClan and fighting for them in this RP, if Snowlily agrees.

The role play first opens on a gathering of all the clan leaders where they are speaking over the issue.
Phoenixwing
Phoenixwing
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Surgical
WarriorPoints : 5297
Female Posts : 254

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 30,000

Back to top Go down

Missing in Action - Page 3 Empty Re: Missing in Action

Post by Frost June 3rd 2012, 22:36

( I thought I said that I was speaking to Whiteout so soft that only he could hear. ICEE YOU DO NOT HAVE MAGICAL EARS)

Iceclaw narrowed her eyes at Icee, her fur fluffing out in annoyance.
Frost
Frost
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Custom Rank : Fab
WarriorPoints : 25650
Female Posts : 4113

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 100,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Whiteout June 3rd 2012, 22:40

Whiteout stared straight ahead, thinking quietly. "I don't know," he replied, his ears twitching. Then he sighed heavily, and his head dropped in defeat. "Okay, okay, its because I thought I was being unfair to you. I'm a wandering spirit, Iceclaw. I don't like to stay in one place. So I left on a quick little run around the forest, and came back in a few days... But I started straying farther and more often, and I finally went on a trip that lasted a moon. It wasn't fair to you. So when I came back, I started avoiding you since I was ashamed of myself and thought that this way you could... go with another cat I guess. Icee cares about you, and he doesn't wander like I do." Whiteout shrugged and let out another sigh. "I like you Iceclaw, but..." I sound so stupid... Ha. "Even now I feel the urge to travel, but I'm staying... for IceClan."
Whiteout
Whiteout
Loner

Custom Rank : White Tiger
WarriorPoints : 8306
Male Posts : 201

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 500,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlett June 3rd 2012, 22:47

Snowstar rolled her eyes and shot Icee a look lettin him know to ease off a bit. "Just keep moving everyone. We're almost home." she mewed. Her voice was slightly hesitant. She still wanted a word with Brightstar abou their new threat from Shadowclan and she wouldn't have minded some reassurance from Honeystar after the meeting was finished. That conversation she knew wouldn't be safe to have in public now. At least not a one-on-one conversation and after the Shadowclan deputies accusation, it wouldn't be wise for her to be around him in front of outside clans. The fur on the scruff of her neck bristled slightly in frustration at the new difficulties lying in her path. Let's just focus on getting back to the fortress.... she bolted ahead to take up the lead.
Scarlett
Scarlett
IceClan Leader
IceClan Leader

Custom Rank : The Immortal
WarriorPoints : 433516
Female Posts : 3168

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 300,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Auburnflare June 3rd 2012, 22:49

Icee's lips curled back to reveal razor sharp fangs, and he flattened his black ears against his black head. He smacked Petalfrost down as hard as he could, and jumped on top of her, pinning her down. "Don't you dare say anything bad about my son! Or any of my kits!" He growled in a ghostly, threatening voice. His tail lashed back and forth in the air. "Don't you dare," He growled again, and you could see his breath. he forced himself to get off, and glared at Petalfrost with all the hatred possible in his eyes. "And that's why I broke up with you," He thought aloud, narrowing his blazing green eyes.
Auburnflare
Auburnflare
Loner

Custom Rank : Sexy Vampire cow
WarriorPoints : 14223
Male Posts : 1707

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 20,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlett June 3rd 2012, 23:03

Snowstar swatted the back of Icee's ear threateningly as she drew her lips back in a snarl and let out a furious hiss. "Enough!" she growled more annoyed than the others had ever seen her. Her eyes were stone cold as she let out another warning growl. "Off of her. Now." she spat bitterly. "Stop acting like a couple of squalling kits." Snowstar gave Iceclaw a signal with her telling her and the others to continue on without them. Her gaze never left Icee's while her ears sat flat against the top of her head. She struggled to swallow the next growl fighting its way out of her chest.
Scarlett
Scarlett
IceClan Leader
IceClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Auburnflare June 3rd 2012, 23:12

"Did you even hear what she said?! She was rude to my son, and to me!" Icee said, eyes full of hurt beyond belief. He bounded ahead, and collapsed into one of the Fortress' rooms. Hiding in a dark corner, he curled up in a ball. He curled his tail around his black and white body, to hide the tears that were streaming from his eyes. Maybe I should leave... he thought. I'm just gonna get in more trouble. What was I thinking, anyways? I guess I just wanted to see Iceclaw again... But now she's all caught up in Whiteout. There's nothing left for me here. He sadly remembered when he and Iceclaw were mates, and how he had treated her so horribly. No wonder she had broken up with him. "I deserve to die..." He murmured, but it echoed around the Fortress.
Auburnflare
Auburnflare
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlett June 3rd 2012, 23:21

Snowstar let out a loud sigh as she held her head lower and shook it slowly. They all make it look so easy. Starclan please help me.She stood there for another moment, looking at the Iceclan fortress then into the depths of its tunnels. "I suppose I should talk to him." she mewed in a nearly in audible voice. Snowstar padded into the fortress with her jaws half agape taking in and tracking his scent. She followed his scent into one of the large dens and saw him in the corner.she padded over to him and sat next to him and touched his shoulder with her nose gently. "Icee we should talk for a moment...alone." she gave a soft purr.
Scarlett
Scarlett
IceClan Leader
IceClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Auburnflare June 3rd 2012, 23:27

"Why? I'm in more trouble?" He said, not even bothering to move. The only way you could tell he was alive was by the occasional twitch of his ears, and his flank rising and falling. But he wished it wasn't moving. He wished he hadn't done anything wrong to Iceclaw. He wished, he wished... "No one will persuade me to do anything, anymore," He said, his voice barely a whisper. Except one cat.. But she's all caught up in Whiteout, he thought painfully. He winced, and sat up. His green eyes still had a few tears, but he didn't care. He didn't care about anything anymore. He let out a sigh, and unsheathed his claws. He scratched the Fortress floor, leaving a mark, and taking some of the paint off. Tears started to come from his eyes again, slowly.
Auburnflare
Auburnflare
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlett June 3rd 2012, 23:37

"You miss Iceclaw quite a lot don't you?" Snowstar mewed calmly. She knew the feeling of losing a mate and close friend. She looked at the warrior sympathetically the licked his ear gently. "Now look Icee, giving up on everything won't fix things with Iceclaw. I am not going to scold you anymore. I think you've been through enough for one night." She sat down with her tail placed gently placed on the floor. "I know you're hurting and trust me Icee, I have been there too," her eyes clouded in hurt but she did her best to blink it away, "but perhaps you should talk to her and Petalfrost as well about what happened tonight." Snowstar touched his shoulder with her nose gently then pulled away and looked at the warrior again. "try getting a good nights sleep? It really does do wonders." she mewed.
Scarlett
Scarlett
IceClan Leader
IceClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenixwing June 3rd 2012, 23:52

Phoenixwing padded over to Snowstar and nodded. "You're a good leader," she murmured. "But you're forgetting about the other Clans. Do you think any of them will want to try an invasion of any sort as sson as they can?"
Phoenixwing
Phoenixwing
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeystar June 3rd 2012, 23:52

Honeystar was almost near WindClan border. He paused for a moment to look towards the nearby mountains where IceClan lived. He could not help but wonder how Snowlily was doing, or think about those nights they together. Now with her gone, the only thing that he had in WindClan to remember her by were their four kits, who had become apprentices. But the clan still needed him, even though he was without a mate again.
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : The Sweetest Leader
WarriorPoints : 10451
Male Posts : 2451

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 25,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Auburnflare June 3rd 2012, 23:55

"....Yes...." Icee mewed, his voice full of sorrow. He twitched his ears, and purred. "Thank you, Snowlily. You really are the best Leader there ever is, has been, or will be," He smiled, but couldn't think of any other words to express his gratitude. He smiled sheepishly, "Thanks a lot Snowlily. You know, I was at rock bottom. I was going to give up everything.. I mean everything.." He looked up at her, to see if she knew what he meant. In a way, he hoped she did, because then she'd help him. But he didn't want her to, because she might think less of him, and he wanted to be the best warrior. "I'll try, but I'm pretty used to the warmness of EarthClan," He said with a laugh, "but I'm pretty used to the weather here. Though it wouldn't hurt to curl up in a ball to keep warm."
Auburnflare
Auburnflare
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlett June 4th 2012, 00:01

Snowstar gave Phoenixwing an agreeable nod. "I agree. That would the best opportunity for the other clans to attack us. If they waited, they risk losing more warriors and prey. That's why I have stepped up the number of patrols. I know it's going to be hard with so few of us and we are a small clan but we are supposed to be elite warriors. I'm counting on all of you to help me protect these borders and everything inside them." she looked back at Icee too, hoping he had heard what she said. "We should begin preparing for a possible attack as early as dawn tomorrow. That means we need to gather extra prey and herbs, though, that shouldn't be a problem since our territory is flourishing with life right now." Snowstar mewed.
Scarlett
Scarlett
IceClan Leader
IceClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar June 4th 2012, 00:02

Petalfrost lay in the snow, her head reeling. "Why did he think I would say something so mean to him?! We were mates! We were best friends.....but he at-attacked me!" the thoughts made tears sting her eyes. Standing up, but the throbbing in her head made her wince and have to sit back down. Finally after a while, she stood up, and limped back to the Fortress, her head hanging while she tried to cover her expression.
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Custom Rank : ☪forsaken☪
WarriorPoints : 5702
Female Posts : 2782

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenixwing June 4th 2012, 00:12

"Can Icee, or Iceclaw go with me to check the fortress? I want to see if we can stage a worthwhile ambush and re set the traps!" Phoenixwing suggested. "I also want to see if there's any of those shark teeth left..." Her amber eyes glowed with happiness for the first time since the end of the Gathering. "But we should also have a night patrol tonight." She gazed questioningly at Snowlily.
Phoenixwing
Phoenixwing
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Auburnflare June 4th 2012, 00:18

Icee walked over to Petalfrost, and nuzzled her respectfully. "I'm sorry... I over re acted," He said, and bit his lip. "Will you forgive me?" He looked up at her hopefully, and smiled sheepishly. Then he returned his gaze to the soft blanket of coldness. (lol) he thought of Tigerspirit, his adopted sister. She reminded him so much of this situation, because she had always gotten him out of this kind of stuff. And in turn, he was probably over protective of her. But now... She's gone... in StarClan, hopefully. She was always the better sibling, because he didn't believe in any past ancestors, and Lakereed tried to be fair, but she always liked Tigerspirit's belief in StarClan better. He tried so hard to believe in them, but it didn't make any sense to him. So, he hoped she was there, with all the good cats. When he dies, he'll probably go to the worst place.
Auburnflare
Auburnflare
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlett June 4th 2012, 00:30

"Right then let's get a short patrol out, but be quick about it. Can I trust you and Icee to get this patrol done quickly, Phoenixwing?" she asked the warrior though she was sure they were both more than capable of handling it. "I'm going to work out tomorrow's plans so we know clearly who is doing what to defend the territory and fortress" she mewed. Her sleek white pelt reflected the light hat illuminated the den of the fortress.she looked over at Icee and Petalfrost waiting for a reassuring response of some sort.
Scarlett
Scarlett
IceClan Leader
IceClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar June 4th 2012, 00:42

"It's ok, I forgive you.." Petalfrost mewed, and nuzzled Icee back. Then she turned to Snowstar and nodded and mewed "Sure, we can handel a patrol." and she pulled away from Icee and stood up fully and streched each leg in turn and yawned "Man, after today, I'll be looking forward to a nice long nap!" then she shook her fur and tried to shake off the rest of her sleepiness. "Let's go, Icee!" she mewed, waiting for the black and white tom.
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Auburnflare June 4th 2012, 00:49

Icee now felt guilty for nuzzling Kitty, because what if Iceclaw saw? He looked around for her pretty blue-ish pelt, but didn't see it anywhere. Good, he thought. "Alright, come on, Phoenixwing!" He motioned with his black tail for her to follow him, then ran off ahead, his feet kicking up some soft snow as he ran. The snow felt great against his paws. Cool, yet soft, and it reminded him of the good old times. Icee, with determination evident on his face, ran even faster. He skidded to a stop as he realized he had left te other cats way behind. The fur on his back rose, and he sat down, waiting for them to catch up. His black and white fur seemed white now, as he had put more white snow on his pelt. As his teeth chattered, he started to breathe in deeply, which caused his warm breath to spread a little.
Auburnflare
Auburnflare
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar June 4th 2012, 00:58

Petalfrost purred in amsument as Icee ran ahead and she puffed "Wait up! I'm not a Windclan cat you know!" she called amsument filling her voice. "I love it out here.....everything looks so...clean..and beautiful....even...even Icee looked..nice on the moonbleached night. EW! Why am I thinking about him? Were over.." Petalfrost banished the thoughts from her head, and she sped after Icee.
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlett June 4th 2012, 02:51

~OOC: Again please expand on your posts Iceclaw. I'll edit this with my post in the morning.~
Scarlett
Scarlett
IceClan Leader
IceClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinewhisker June 4th 2012, 04:16

Sorrelstar sat up high in a pine, staring out into RiverClan territory. She snorted and growled to herself, "That fish-face is messing with the wrong clan...! She think because she's all... experience, she can always be right.." She trailed off when she noticed a few twolegs by their river. "Serves them right..." she meowed solemnly. Sorrelstar turned her head away but glanced back at the sight of a shiny thing. She took no interest in it and started looking out at IceClan territory.
Pinewhisker
Pinewhisker
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

Custom Rank : I'm back~
WarriorPoints : 5224
Female Posts : 768

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 25,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenixwing June 4th 2012, 08:37

"Since Icee and Petalfrost have the Fortress covered, lets go on the dawn patrol. But we another cat... Just in case of a fight, I don't think two is enough...." Phoenixwing trailed off, dutifully licking her bruised paws. They were sore after the patrol over the rocks yesterday, since her paws were built for the forest. They had hardened over the time she had been here, but not enough, apparently.Dragonclaw. I don't think he's dead. He must've.. just left for maybe a new home. Because, if he went to StarClan, he would visit my dreams, right?

Brightstar crouched in the reeds, her forepaws hanging into the water as she watched the twolegs. "They're just sticking a wooden thing into the ground," Mistflower whispered in relief. [Random name] Brightstar nodded and watched as they began gathering their things. "First of the Twoleg activity so far. Huh, now they're heading for ShadowClan and WindClan territory." Whiskers teitchong, she slid out of the reeds, followed by her patrol. I'm glad I thought of putting a permanent watch on the ShadowClan border.. "Okay. Keep a watch, and send Swiftpaw back to camp if you need help, and the relief patrol will come at sundown." Mistflower nodded and led the patrol away, as Swiftpaw's complaints drifted back toward Brightstar. Amused, she returned back to the stream.
Phoenixwing
Phoenixwing
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost June 4th 2012, 08:47

Snowlily wrote:~OOC: Again please expand on your posts Iceclaw. I'll edit this with my post in the morning.~

Same reason. See my reply on Shattered. I have nothing more to say. I shall delete my post now.
Frost
Frost
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Custom Rank : Fab
WarriorPoints : 25650
Female Posts : 4113

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 100,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest June 4th 2012, 09:13

Rainsplash trotted after Mistflower and shooed away Swiftpaw's complaints. "That's a very important task," Mistflower scolded, if you don't get back in time, for example, we could all be dead! Those ShadowClan liars," she grumbled. Rainsplash took the lead and stopped at the middle of the borderline. "How about this," she suggested. "Mistflower, you take the other end with Talonstrike, and Swiftpaw, you stay with me. Reedpelt, over there. I'll walk back and forth between the middle and your place, Reedpelt. How does that sound?" Swiftpaw ceased grumbling and perked up at the thought of doing something important, as everyone else nodded and padded off.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next