Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Missing in Action - Page 5 Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Missing in Action - Page 5 Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Missing in Action

+13
Frost
Whiteout
Honeystar
FabFur
Noxe
Lilacstar
Pinewhisker
SkyStar
Silverstream
Legendflower
Scarlett
Nyx
Phoenixwing
17 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Missing in Action - Page 5 Empty Missing in Action

Post by Phoenixwing June 3rd 2012, 11:57

First topic message reminder :

All Clans may participate!

Twolegs have been building nests closer and closer to a few neighboring Clan's camps. As the Clans are slowly forced from their homes, many warriors are caught sneaking onto other Clan's territories to steal the food they need to feed their Clans and the medicine they could use for injury. As an uproar begins between the Clan leaders about redistributing the territories, Clan cats are vanishing without a trace and the warriors from all Clans are beginning to fear that it is somehow related to the Twolegs intruding on the territories. A few cats seem to fear that if the Clans aren't able to cooperate and learn to adjust and live in peace, some of the Clans could vanish into oblivion from the forest. Would it bring StarClan's wrath?

*I will be in IceClan and fighting for them in this RP, if Snowlily agrees.

The role play first opens on a gathering of all the clan leaders where they are speaking over the issue.
Phoenixwing
Phoenixwing
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Surgical
WarriorPoints : 5297
Female Posts : 254

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 30,000

Back to top Go down

Missing in Action - Page 5 Empty Re: Missing in Action

Post by Pinewhisker June 4th 2012, 18:23

Sorrelstar stared wide-eyed at the rabbit. "Th-thank you, Snowst-tar.." she stammered. The ShadowClan leader gently picked up the rabbit. She slowly turned around and padded back into her own territory. She sniffed the air. The twolegs were back. Sorrelstar hissed softly and slunk across the ground, dragging the rabbit with her. A while later, she spotted the twolegs. They were placing the shiny things on the ground. Mother and Father had told her about them. Cages, they called them. Her parent were both put in them, so their house folk could transport them. Sorrelstar foze as they shouted and pointed at her. She sniffed the air again and the male twolegs back up against their monster.
Pinewhisker
Pinewhisker
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

Custom Rank : I'm back~
WarriorPoints : 5224
Female Posts : 768

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 25,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightclaw June 4th 2012, 18:37

Lightningstar sighed and silently slipped out of her den and into the tunnels. Maybe a walk would sooth her unease. The lithe, small she-cat padded on soundlessly and jumped in surprise when she saw her son, Pantherpaw sitting at the mouth of EarthClan's cave. "Panther..paw? Why are you still awake, dear?" she asked, affection filling her orangy golden gaze. The large, well-muscled apprentice turned around to look at his mother, pale blue eyes holding the same mysterious light as his father's. It made the leader's heart ache and think of how distant her mate had been lately. Shaking it off, Lightningstar listened intently to her son's reply. "Just star-gazing." his deep voice replied huskily. His voice has gotten so deep! she thought proudly. My son...he's growing to be so strong... the black tabby she-cat thought with a purr. Oh, I see....would you like to join me on a walk?" she asked, receiving an eager nod.

They walked in silence a long while. Pantherpaw broke the silence. "Lightningstar, why didn't you go to the Gathering?" he asked hesitantly. The black she-cat sighed softly. "Ashleaf told me I shouldn't...I trusted his judgement, so I didn't." she answered slowly. The black apprentice nodded in understanding. "Rainpaw seems to like his position as medicine cat apprentice...it suits his personality well." he mewed fondly. Lightningstar's eyes brightened. Her third oldest son, a medicine cat. Who would have thought? She was proud all the same. Shivers ran down her spine as they neared their border with IceClan. Pantherpaw seemed to grow more alert. Lightningstar smelled the air. Snowstar...and another IceClanner were close by.
Lightclaw
Lightclaw
ShadowClan Deputy
ShadowClan Deputy

Custom Rank : Lighty c:
WarriorPoints : 13715
Female Posts : 3190

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenixwing June 4th 2012, 18:52

"Snowstar!" The wind whistled through, rattling the trees and bringing by the scent of EarthClan. Musty air, and frsh dirt, it smelled clearly of creatures who dwelled underground. Wintermist turned, ears pricked, jaws open as she tasted the air. "EarthClan." She turned instantly, and slid back through the brambles, skillfully avoiding the pricking thorns, although her tail snagged on a pinprick and a tuft of gray fur was left as Wintermist pdded to the border. She saw two cats approaching, one clearly Lightningstar, and the other an apprentice. "What brings EarthClan here?" Wintermist called politely.
Phoenixwing
Phoenixwing
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Auburnflare June 4th 2012, 18:57

Icee walked closer to EarthClan territory, his legs growing more and more weary with each step. A sudden and instense pain shot up his leg from his paw pad, and forced him to collapse. He screeched, and fell to the ground, taking all the pressure off of that leg. He looked at his paw pad, which was now cracked and a reddish brown color, instead of that soft, shiny black it usually was. He tried to lick it thoroughly, but there was still a little left. He tried to stand up, but as soon as pressure was on that leg, bam! He fell down, immediately regretting his choice of actions. That choice may not have been a good one, but he wasn't stupid. He knew not to stay in the open when he couldn't defend himself from the many predators. So he crawled into a bush, and dug with his other legs. He got to the point where he could lay down underneath the bush, despite the roots, and not be seen. The fur on his spine rose as he heard cats talking and getting closer to where he was, and he felt a chill go through his fur right to the bones. "Lightning? Is that you?" He called out softly, in case he had mistaken her distinctive pelt for some troublesome cat.
Auburnflare
Auburnflare
Loner

Custom Rank : Sexy Vampire cow
WarriorPoints : 14223
Male Posts : 1707

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 20,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Skittlestream June 4th 2012, 22:26

Skittlestar lay in the back of her cave, face drenched in the shadows. This clan had enough problems without Starclan becoming angry at a nother meating. First of all an out break of whitecough had spread into the elders den and there were already few enough cats. This clan was dangerously small and too many more deaths would make it too small to be a clan. They would be cast out as loners of forced into other clans. Skittlestar pawed her mouse, appetite dissapering with every negetive event that popped into her mind.
Skittlestream
Skittlestream
Loner

Custom Rank : LORD OF THE SKITTLEZ
WarriorPoints : 10547
Female Posts : 3319

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 9900

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlett June 4th 2012, 22:28

Snowstar stopped ad turned to look at Wintermist. Her ears shot up despite the raging winds as she parted her jaws to taste for Earthclan's scent. As Wintermist bolted back down the mountainside, Snowstar padded along behind her, clearly finding herself in no particular hurry. She hadn't seen Lightningstar at the gathering so she was probably just curious about what started the tension between all of the clans. Snowstar let out a sigh noting the tuft of fur caught on a low growing shrub and shook her head. We would be in some trouble if people were trying to track us she thought with a slight look of disappointment as the removed the fur from the branch. "My warriors are getting reckless..." she mewed to herself but it was impossible to hear over the wind. She finally reached the border to see Earthclan's leader, Lightningstar and he kit Pantherpaw there. "My how you've grown," she said to the new apprentice before looking at his mother,"you should be proud". And gave an acknowledging nod. "What brings Earthclan so far up the mountainside?
Scarlett
Scarlett
IceClan Leader
IceClan Leader

Custom Rank : The Immortal
WarriorPoints : 433516
Female Posts : 3168

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 300,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx June 4th 2012, 22:33

Brightstar paused by the side of the stream, gazing out into the sparkling gray blue waves. She dipped her forepaws in to the stream, angry at herself about how quickly she had lost control at the Gathering. I have to do better next time-- The scent of EarthClan hit her nose and Brightstar almost fell over from shock. Faintly, ShadowClan scent drifted by, and she bristled, green eyes narrowing, as she caught IceClan's scent on the breeze as well. "What in the name of StarClan?" Brightstar hissed, leaping swiftly to her paws. She raced into the reeds, keeping to her side of the border, her paws striking an easy rhythem on the ground as she approached the corner of a border RiverClan shared with IceClan. Brightstar spotted Snowstar's distinctive white pelt and her heart leaped. Hopefully, they would get to talk this time... She nosed the long grass out of her way and came into full view, her silver pelt still wet from her swim.
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2bright4u
WarriorPoints : 38668
Female Posts : 6814

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeystar June 4th 2012, 23:11

Honeystar had trouble sleeping so he decided to walk along WindClan territory. When he found himself near IceClan's border, he almost wished for Snowstar to appear out from a nearby bush. He gazed up at the mountains looming over him. They had always seemed foreboding to him. As the wind changed, he began to pick up the scent of IceClan, ShadowClan, EarthClan and RiverClan. That's odd..I thought the gathering was over....Unless.
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : The Sweetest Leader
WarriorPoints : 10451
Male Posts : 2451

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenixwing June 4th 2012, 23:24

~OOC: My character meeting my other identity. Fun fun.~

Wintermis's head was whirling from amount of cats streaming toward the border. "Is this a mini Gathering?" she grumbled. Her pelt itched at the thought of so many Clans meeting before IceClan territory. Anything could go wrong... Wintermist nodded in a friendly manner at Lightningstar and her son, waving her tail in acknowledgement of the RiverClan's leader's presence. They were gathering here, whther she liked that or not, and there was nothing she could do about it, so why not be friendly? Wintermist padded closer to the borderline, tasting the air as she approached.
Phoenixwing
Phoenixwing
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinewhisker June 5th 2012, 04:42

Sorrelstar watched as the twolegs moved away from the shiny thing. "A cage," her mother had told her. Sorrelstar sniffed the air as she crept closer. The cage smelt cold.. and like meat. Sorrelstar mewled at the sight of the meat. The piece of meat looked like a bird leg, maybe a hawk. She shook her head and approached the cage. She tried to pull the meat through the wire mesh but only took off some skin. Sorrelstar swallowed the bird skin and found it quite tasty. She circled the cage for a way to get the meat. Sorrelstar spotted a small door. She reached in to get the meat, but the second she moved it, another wall of mesh slammed down on her paw. Sorrelstar yowled in pain.
Pinewhisker
Pinewhisker
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Whiteout June 5th 2012, 08:08

Whiteout lay in the snow, at the back of the Fortress, contemplating the forest beyond. "How nice it would be, to leave, just for awhile," he muttered wistfully, turning his head to glance back at the cold, imposing Fortress, of which he now called home. "Maybe... just a day would help me, if I stayed away" Whiteout murmured to himself. He got to his paws, shaking the snow from his white fur as he took a few hesitant pawsteps toward the forest. IceClan needs your help! Go back! urged the part of his mind that still had common sense. "Just a day. Then, I will return." Whiteout pelted forward, diving into the depths of the frozen forest before he could change his mind.
Whiteout
Whiteout
Loner

Custom Rank : White Tiger
WarriorPoints : 8306
Male Posts : 201

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 500,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlett June 5th 2012, 09:39

Snowstar was growing slightly concerned with all of the activity around the Iceclan border. Are we ever going to be able to leave the border without worrying about any of the other clans crossing it? As she glanced around, she saw the Riverclan leaders sleek silver pelt. "Brightstar? Is that you? Can I do something for you?" she padded over while she waited for the Earthclan leader to show up. Snowstar graves a small welcoming nod as her pelt tucked itself neatly into place, her muscles were still slightly tensed, not knowing what was going to happen.
Scarlett
Scarlett
IceClan Leader
IceClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenixwing June 5th 2012, 09:47

Wintermist circled around, her glittering green eyes never leaving the gathering cats. Uneasiness was making the fur along her spine spike, and she could barely keep her claws inside their sheaths. Instinct told her that the Clans were supposed to be enemies, yet there were all meeting here in IceClan territory. In her Clan's territory. If any of the Clans said a single word wrong, a fight would break out, and cats would be hurt. War could start with a single snarl or misplaced accusation. Wintermist hissed softly and nodded at Lightningstar again, trying to make conversation. "So.. how's EarthClan?"

Brightstar glanced sidelong at Snowstar, her expression tense. "Just too many Clans gathering here. A tiny bit of a border we may share, but I still want to check why EarthClan, ShadowClan, and IceClan are together." Shrugging her shoulders, her silver pelt rippled as she sat down, blue eyes sharp with interest. "Besides, I wanted to talk to you at the Gathering, but one of your warriors were in the way, plus Rainsplash kept urging me to get back to camp quickly."
Phoenixwing
Phoenixwing
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlett June 5th 2012, 09:59

Snowstar gave another slight nod of acknowledgement before sitting in front of Brightstar. "We aren't plotting any sort of attack if that's what you are implying", her chilling gaze met the Rivercln leader's, but she brushed it off and continued, "Wintermist caught Sorrelstar at our border. I simply reminded her of the ancient clan laws." she glanced back to the Earthclan leader who was being occupied by Wintermist, her eyes suddenly filled with curiosity. "As for Earthclan" she paused for a moment to weight out which words she chose carefully, "I don't know why they are here, though if I had to guess I would have to say she is wondering what happened at the gathering. Anyone could have seen Starclan was angry that night. Now anyway, what did you want to talk about?" she mewed.
Scarlett
Scarlett
IceClan Leader
IceClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenixwing June 5th 2012, 10:12

Brightstar flicked her tail at Snowstar. "I wasn't accusing you of forming an alliance with them," she meowed calmly. "I knew you wouldn't do that, but I'm not sure whether ShadowClan or EarthClan would try to form one. Anyways, I wanted to talk to you about what happened. Why did Sorrelstar accuse both of us of prey-stealing? RiverClan has seen no Twoleg activity until today, and all they did was stick several wooden stakes into the ground. Prey has been plentiful, and herbs too." She glanced behind her, making sure no one else was listening in. "Did she say anything about Twoleg activity in ShadowClan territory?"
Phoenixwing
Phoenixwing
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightclaw June 5th 2012, 10:41

Lightningstar kept walking, her son close to her side until they were seeable. "Hello." she greeted warmly, her golden gaze warm and quite comfortable. The black she-cat had never been one to shy away from other Clan cats. She actually quite liked them. That is if they stayed inside their borders. "EarthClan is....small, but strong." Lightningstar answered. Her ears angled toward Icee as she heard his call. Surprise and worry filled her gaze. "....please excuse me." she mewed apologetically. The ghost tabby's distinctive black and silverish pelt disappeared back into the shadows as she raced to find Icee.

Pantherpaw looked calm, but his icy blue eyes gave away his unease. "Hello, Snowstar, Brightstar, and Wintermist." the large pitch black tom dipped his head respectfully, still keeping his eyes on the other Clan cats. A growl grew in his throat before he could stop himself. "I assure you, EarthClan is not plotting anything. Especially with ShadowClan." his deep voice was still polite, but on the verge of impatience and anger. His once soft eyes were now icy as he tried to calm his anger at the indirect accusation.

Meanwhile, Lightningstar had reached Icee and gasped at the state he was in. "What in StarClan's name happened to you?!" she asked, concern in her honey golden eyes. The small leader tried to help her friend to his paws, but her slight frame wasn't large enough to support the bulkier tom. "I'll be right back!" she panted, racing back to the border where Pantherpaw was. "Pantherpaw! I need your help." called, eyes wide. Lightningstar tried to appear calm, but her worry got the best of her.

Pantherpaw gave a terse nod to the other cats and stalked toward his mother. "What happened, mother?" he whispered, voice thick with frustration he'd felt moments ago. The young tom made sure to keep himself facing the other cats, untrusting of them.

"Icee...he needs our help." she answered breathlessly.

Pantherpaw nodded and sprinted to help Icee. He heaved Icee up and started to attempt to bring him to where Lightningstar was. Lightningstar looked at the other Clan cats. "Sorry. An emergency occurred..." a tight smile replaced her worried frown.
Lightclaw
Lightclaw
ShadowClan Deputy
ShadowClan Deputy

Custom Rank : Lighty c:
WarriorPoints : 13715
Female Posts : 3190

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenixwing June 5th 2012, 10:49

Brightstar nodded at Lightningstar politely. "There's no problem, Lightningstar. Take your time." She turned her gaze to Pantherpaw, her eyes glittering a little more coldly. "I believe Lightningstar would not try to do something like that, although I had to make sure. Some cats can be persuasive. However, I do not mean offense."

Wintermist stiffened when he saw who was leaning on Lightningstar's shoulder. "Icee...?" she hissed, shooting Snowstar a swift glance. She was sure that Icee had never planned to be seen again by his former Clanmates after he'd ran away. But now that they were here... how would he react? Wintermist took a couple pawsteps away from the border and headed to Snowstar, her green eyes unreadable. "Snowstar..."
Phoenixwing
Phoenixwing
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar June 5th 2012, 10:59

Petalfrost froze at the small ridge above th border and saw Lightningstar, Pantherpaw, SNowstar, and Wintermist. "Wait! What is Earthclan doing here?!" Petalfrost leaped down the ridge and padded up to her leader and clanmate."Snowstar, forgive me for interupting but you and Wintermist seemed to be taking a long time, so I came looking incase you were in trouble." she mewed, dipping her head to her leader. Then she glanced politely at the Earthclan cats, and she was going to ask something, but then she saw Icee's shape. "I-Icee what are you doing with Earthclan?" she mewed, confusion and something else in her eyes that had become suddenly even more frosty.
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Custom Rank : ☪forsaken☪
WarriorPoints : 5702
Female Posts : 2782

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlett June 5th 2012, 11:13

Snowstar looked at Brightstar for a second, then whispered "We'll discuss this in private later", so only the Riverclan leader could hear her. She turned her attention to the Earthclan cats and once she saw Icee her eyes widened in shock. She knew that Wintermist and Petalfrost were probably going to take this pretty hard but Snowstar thought that he was long out of Iceclan territory. What has happened to him and what are the other leaders here going to think now that they have seen him like this?... Her mind was whirling with questions as she began searching for a way to explain this to the other clan cats who were present. What is he going to tell them we did to him? Snowstar wondered precariously. She gave Icee a sympathetic look as she thought of the awkwardness of this situation for him. He left his clan without warning, only to be found by another clan leader and be brought back to face his former leader and clan mates.
Scarlett
Scarlett
IceClan Leader
IceClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Auburnflare June 5th 2012, 13:01

Icee let out a deep breath when he saw Lightningstar coming to help him, and whispered, "Thanks." When she couldn't support him, Icee landed on all of his paws other than the bad one, much to his content. He leaned against Pantherpaw, glad for the support. He had gotten much stronger since he had been in EarthClan, he must be getting his warrior name any time now. His other legs were getting weaker and weaker with every step, so he leaned a little more on the dark apprentice. But he didn't want to put to much weight on him, after all, he was just an apprentice. He looked up, and saw IceClan cats. His bright green eyes narrowed to slits, and the fur on his back rose, and his tail lashed back and forth as hard as it could go. He stood up by himself, ignoring the intense pain being shot up all of his four legs. He ran, and not towards EarthClan's camp, just away. An ear-piercing yowl could be heard as Icee fell to the ground, and his elbow on his front right leg dislocated. He pushed it back into place, then continued running as quickly as he could.
Auburnflare
Auburnflare
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar June 5th 2012, 16:49

"Icee! Wait! Come back!" Petalstar called after him, and then she leaped to her paws, and then looked at the Earthclan cats and dipped her head and mewed "Forgive me, but I need to get him back!" then she chased after him. "Icee! Wait up!" she called, feeling exhuasted. Suddenly, moons of being in Windclan kicked in, and Petalstar lengthend her stride and she easily caught up to Icee. "Icee! Wait for a moment!" she growled and leaped in front of him, and blocked his path. Wearily, she mewed "Icee...I need a deputy for Iceclan..will you re-join the clan and...and be my deputy?"
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Custom Rank : ☪forsaken☪
WarriorPoints : 5702
Female Posts : 2782

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinewhisker June 5th 2012, 20:38

Sorrelstar wrenched her paw free before the twolegs could get to her. She thought about going to camp, but the twolegs would follow her to her clan. She half ran, half limped towards IceClan border, retracing her previous steps, with the twolegs following far behind. Sorrelstar mewled in delight at the sight of the leaders but thought it was odd for them all to be in IceClan territory at once. She ran up to them, a limp in her step, but stopped right at the border.
Pinewhisker
Pinewhisker
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Caraway June 5th 2012, 20:49

is it too late to join? i don't think there's any AwesomeClan but i don't think there will be anyone but me (forever alone).

CheeseStar lay low on the clouds. There was a need for more food; a litter of kits were just born and the emissions from the Twolegs were killing the air in the atmosphere around them. The pollution was slowly getting heavier everyday, turning the clouds a taupe-ish colour.
Caraway
Caraway
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Custom Rank : Behind the Mask
WarriorPoints : 33824
Female Posts : 5555

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Auburnflare June 5th 2012, 21:01

"What?!" Icee snapped, taking the pressure off his leg. He tried to hide it, but he let out a relieved sigh as the pain was relieved from his leg. Well, most of it was, but not all of it. Icee's black tail swished back and forth in irritaition, and the fur on his back rose as he watched Petalfrost's expression. "Yes?" He asked, narrowing his blazing green eyes at his friend's ice blue eyes. As she stopped in front of him, Icee flattened his black ears to his black head, and curled back his lips to reveal razor sharp fangs. He unsheathed his claws, and his tail became a very fluffy. He was now two or three times his usual size. "Be your deputy? You're leader?" Icee asked, as his bright green eyes clouded over in thought. "What happened to Snowlily?" Confusion was evident by the expression on his face.
Auburnflare
Auburnflare
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenixwing June 6th 2012, 08:40

Phoenixwing trotted after Petalfrost, nodding at Icee. "She's gone," she answered flatly. "And Iceclaw left for RiverClan..." Her tail swished from side to side as she spoke, green eyes steady. She glanced back at EarthClan and Brightstar a couple times, but her eyes always flicked back toward Icee. "Come on," she urged. "Join us, Icee. We're not recruiting any more members. If the old IceClan cats come back, though, it'll be great." Phoenixwing's fur prickled, gray ears twitching as she thought about her last statement. And if Dragonclaw comes back too? Pushing away the thought, Phoenixwing took a step closer to the former IceClan warrior. "It'll be nice to have you back."
Phoenixwing
Phoenixwing
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content