Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Missing in Action - Page 2 Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Missing in Action - Page 2 Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Missing in Action

+13
Frost
Whiteout
Honeystar
FabFur
Noxe
Lilacstar
Pinewhisker
SkyStar
Silverstream
Legendflower
Scarlett
Nyx
Phoenixwing
17 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Missing in Action - Page 2 Empty Missing in Action

Post by Phoenixwing June 3rd 2012, 11:57

First topic message reminder :

All Clans may participate!

Twolegs have been building nests closer and closer to a few neighboring Clan's camps. As the Clans are slowly forced from their homes, many warriors are caught sneaking onto other Clan's territories to steal the food they need to feed their Clans and the medicine they could use for injury. As an uproar begins between the Clan leaders about redistributing the territories, Clan cats are vanishing without a trace and the warriors from all Clans are beginning to fear that it is somehow related to the Twolegs intruding on the territories. A few cats seem to fear that if the Clans aren't able to cooperate and learn to adjust and live in peace, some of the Clans could vanish into oblivion from the forest. Would it bring StarClan's wrath?

*I will be in IceClan and fighting for them in this RP, if Snowlily agrees.

The role play first opens on a gathering of all the clan leaders where they are speaking over the issue.
Phoenixwing
Phoenixwing
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Surgical
WarriorPoints : 5297
Female Posts : 254

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 30,000

Back to top Go down

Missing in Action - Page 2 Empty Re: Missing in Action

Post by Noxe June 3rd 2012, 19:09

Maplestream growled, but kept quiet this time. We can't blame each other, she thought. This is going to be a disaster...
Noxe
Noxe
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : veteran
WarriorPoints : 13289
Female Posts : 3294

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinewhisker June 3rd 2012, 19:09

Sorrelstar snarled. Snowstar. Snowstar. Snowstar. She was a new leader too! She decided to ignore Brightstar the rest of the night and she turned to Honeystar. "I-i'm sorry.. Applefur was- is a good cat.."
Pinewhisker
Pinewhisker
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

Custom Rank : I'm back~
WarriorPoints : 5224
Female Posts : 768

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 25,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlett June 3rd 2012, 19:15

Snowstar stood there silently as the other leaders spoke. She was appalled at the way the clan cats were being aloud to speak to any of the leaders, but it was Gingerblaze that caught her off guard with her accusation towards Honeystar. Snowstar knew she wasn't wrong though. She looked at the Windclan warrior, somewhat concerned with where this would go next. There had already been so much fighting and she just wanted it to end so she could get her warriors home safely.
Scarlett
Scarlett
IceClan Leader
IceClan Leader

Custom Rank : The Immortal
WarriorPoints : 433516
Female Posts : 3168

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 300,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Whiteout June 3rd 2012, 19:17

Whiteout was clearly irritated by the clamor, everyone accusing each other. Interesting... Sorrelstar didn't answer Brightstar on how she knew their streams were deep in RiverClan territory. He nodded coolly at Gingerblaze. "I don't see you restraining yourself either," he pointed out mildly, before returning his gaze to Snowstar. He was impressed on how quickly and neatly she countered Sorrelstar's accusations. The RiverClan leader was obviously much easier to anger.
Whiteout
Whiteout
Loner

Custom Rank : White Tiger
WarriorPoints : 8306
Male Posts : 201

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 500,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Legendflower June 3rd 2012, 19:34

"I'm not starting a batte, am I?" Gingerblaze said with a roll of her green eyes. "And my leader isn't breaking the Warrior Code, by seeing a different leader! I mean, come on!" She growled, with disgust evident on her ginger-and-white face. "We've already upset StarClan enough, let's not start a battle," Gingerblaze yowled to the other Clan's, green eyes blazing. "If you do, ShadowClan shall not participate in a Battle. Not at a Gathering," She said matter-of-factly, and looked up at Sorrelstar for approval. "This Gathering has turned into a battle, a battle with words," Gingerblaze thought aloud, glaring at Brightstar, "and StarClan doesn't like it." She shook her head, and sighed. This was not what the Clans needed in such a time of despair.
Legendflower
Legendflower
Loner

Custom Rank : Blaze
WarriorPoints : 5739
Female Posts : 601

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinewhisker June 3rd 2012, 19:40

Sorrelstar narrowed her eyes at her deputy. "Do not speak for me, Gingerblaze." She snorted and looked over at the other leaders.
Pinewhisker
Pinewhisker
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Whiteout June 3rd 2012, 19:43

Whiteout glanced at the ShadowClan she-cat in mocking surprise. "Oh wait. Is Sorrelstar the leader, or was it you? She has the title, but it looks like you think the rank is already yours. After, you're making all the decisions, aren't you? And how do you know that some leaders are apparently seeing each other? Are ShadowClan cats troublemakers, liars, and spies?" He couldn't help it but insult the warrior. She was getting on his nerves, especially with the gibe about Snowstar.
Whiteout
Whiteout
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlett June 3rd 2012, 20:01

"Thank you but that will be enough now Whiteout. Your loyalty is appreciated, however, it is her leaders duty to scold her on the warrior code." Snowstar responded calmly. Her eyes held a gentle soft blue gaze as she tried to calm her warriors. She looked over at the Windclan leader wondering if this would be a good time to end the meeting. Even though not all of the leaders had spoken, Starclan appeared to be getting even more furious as the sky's were nearly completely covered by an expanse of black.
Scarlett
Scarlett
IceClan Leader
IceClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinewhisker June 3rd 2012, 20:08

"Spies! Liars!" she hissed at Whiteout. "How DARE you? We are neither! Though the last one is true.. Brightstar, I must confess..Your herons taste quite nice. Makes me want to go back for more.." she meowed mischievously.
Pinewhisker
Pinewhisker
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Whiteout June 3rd 2012, 20:17

Whiteout twitched his ears to show that he had heard and slid away from Gingerblaze and sat down next to Icee. His white fur glowed like a beacon in the sudden darkness, and his eyes were mere slits as he yawned. "We should end the Gathering," he muttered. Whiteout's paws were itching to teach some cats their lesson, but he knew it was irrational and unnecessary. Besides, the tesion was so thick in the air, he could almost taste it. And the way some of the Clans' leaders stayed silent unnerved him.
Whiteout
Whiteout
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx June 3rd 2012, 20:31

Brightstar eyed Gingerblaze coolly. "What more evidence do you want, Sorrelstar? Your own deputy admitted to stealing prey." She smirked slightly and glanced at the sky. "StarClan is angry. The meeting is adjourned. RiverClan will be stepping up on their patrols from now on." She leaped nimbly off the rock and paused at the bottom, eyes glittering, before gathering up her warriors.
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2bright4u
WarriorPoints : 38668
Female Posts : 6814

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinewhisker June 3rd 2012, 20:34

Sorrelstar scoffed and landed nimbly beside her. "I admitted it, Brightstar. Not Gingerblaze." She turned her back and called for all of the ShadowClan members. Sorrelstar hoped they could spot her in the dim light, ror the moon was covered thickly with clouds.
Pinewhisker
Pinewhisker
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Legendflower June 3rd 2012, 20:42

"Yeah, get it right," Gingerblaze growled to herself. She walked next to Sorrelstar, her head down. "I'm sorry," She said, placing her blazing green eyes on Sorrelstar's dark pelt, "I shouldn't have done that." She walked through the grass, her head down, and her long, fluffy ginger tail dragging on the ground. Guiltiness was evident in her now sorrowful green eyes, that didn't seem nearly as bright and bubbly as they usually did. "I let you down. I did a horrible job as ShadowClan Deputy," She said, nearly a whisper. Oh, no, she thought. My Deputyship is going to get taken away. Easy come, easy go. Well, it wasn't easy to get it... "I made ShadowClan look bad," She said with a sigh.
Legendflower
Legendflower
Loner

Custom Rank : Blaze
WarriorPoints : 5739
Female Posts : 601

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinewhisker June 3rd 2012, 20:48

Sorrelstar sighed. "You're new.. Don't worry about it.." She ran off ahead into the woods, the rest off the clan following close behind.
Pinewhisker
Pinewhisker
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlett June 3rd 2012, 20:48

”As will Iceclan, I can assure you.” Snowlily paused for a moment wondering if this was a good time to speak with Brightstar about everything that was going on. She was still sitting on high rock comfortably enough as her deep blue gaze raked over all of the clan cats that mulled about the clearing below. The sky slowly began to lighten as she looks up towards Starclan wondering if maybe they really were angry with her. Snowstar watched as the groups of cats receding into the thick underbrush.
Scarlett
Scarlett
IceClan Leader
IceClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Whiteout June 3rd 2012, 20:56

Whiteout flicked his ears and glanced up at Snowstar. "What are you waiting for?" he called softly, glancing back toward the leaving Clans."If you're waiting to talk to Honeystar," he added in a hiss that was only loud enough for his leader to hear, "I don't think this would be a good time."Whiteout felt jittery and vulnerable in the large, now rather empty clearing.
Whiteout
Whiteout
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost June 3rd 2012, 21:17

Iceclaw, who had been quietly listening at the back, padded past Whiteout, her fur brushing his lightly. A look of sorrow crossed her face and she mewed to her former mate," May StarClan be with you."

With that, she dip her head in respect to Snowstar. "Shall we go...?" the question hung in the air.
Frost
Frost
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Custom Rank : Fab
WarriorPoints : 25650
Female Posts : 4113

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 100,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlett June 3rd 2012, 21:24

Snowstar looked back at the warrior for a few heartbeats unable to say a word. Once she cleared her thoughts, she gave the large tom a curt nod and jumped down from high rock to land silently next to the warrior, easily keeping her footing as she gave the Riverclan leader on last passing glance before flicking her tail held high in the air, signalling for the Iceclan cats to follow her out as she bolted for the cover of the underbrush which surrounded the clearing. Their mountain home could be seen in the moonlit veil, and thats where she wanted to be right now. ”When we return to Iceclan, I want extra patrols organized. I dont want any of those Shadowclan cats crossing our border and I want to hear about it if they get within 10 tail lengths” Snowstar mewed with a sense of urgency.
Scarlett
Scarlett
IceClan Leader
IceClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Whiteout June 3rd 2012, 21:33

Whiteout nodded wordlessly, preferring to keep at the back of the patrol as they raced along. The moon was uncovered once again, although wisps of dark clouds still covered it. He kept glancing back over his shoulder, uneasy, and wanted nothing more than to vanish into the woods to wear out his fear for a few days, but IceClan needed all the help it could get right now.
Whiteout
Whiteout
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost June 3rd 2012, 21:50

Iceclaw gently nuzzled her sister. "Don't worry. I'll organize the patrols." She unsheathed her claws, a new light in her eyes. "I won't let them near us," she added fiercely and bounded after Whiteout.

"Hey! You!" she called to him.
Frost
Frost
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Auburnflare June 3rd 2012, 21:56

"Ooh la la," Icee snickered as he walked by Iceclaw, his bright green eyes blazing with mischief. Then he bounded after Snowlily, his face still had a ghostly mischevious hint to it. "You're a great leader. Not as good as Shuriken, but- Just kidding!" He purred happily. "I named Frozenpaw, my kit, Frozenlily after you," He purred, smiling proudly that he had done something nice. Especially because he used to be really mean to Snowlily, because he was s over protective of his sister. He was glad that he wasn't near her anymore, but sad about it at the same time. Now he could have his own life... But he missed his sister. He loved her...
Auburnflare
Auburnflare
Loner

Custom Rank : Sexy Vampire cow
WarriorPoints : 14223
Male Posts : 1707

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 20,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Whiteout June 3rd 2012, 22:17

Whiteout stiffened, then relaxed slightly when he saw who it was behind him. "Hey," he meowed, his ears twitching. "That's my name now? 'You'?" A faint look of amusement flashed in his eyes, then vanished just as quickly. I wonder what she wants? "What is it?" he prompted quietly, eyeing Iceclaw. "Patrols? Hunting? Am I in trouble? Or..?"
Whiteout
Whiteout
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost June 3rd 2012, 22:25

Iceclaw ignored Icee, swatting her tail in his face and silencing him. Her eyes flashed with annoyance but it disappeared after a few heartbeats. Lowering her voice so that only he could hear, she said," No... I just wanted to talk to you... You know... We haven't talked for so long. Why have you been avoiding me?"
Frost
Frost
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Auburnflare June 3rd 2012, 22:30

Icee spit out some blue fur, and gave Iceclaw a mocking glare. "Ooh la la," He teased her again, then turned his green eyes to Snowlily's royal blue eye's again, waiting for her answer. He pricked his ears, as he listened to Iceclaw and Whiteout's conversation. He fought not to snort, and keep his expression serious.
Auburnflare
Auburnflare
Loner

Custom Rank : Sexy Vampire cow
WarriorPoints : 14223
Male Posts : 1707

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 20,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar June 3rd 2012, 22:32

Petalfrost chased after Icee and Snowlily and when she caught up, she wailed "ICEE! You were so mean to Iceclaw, teasing her like that! \!" she teased, mimicking Icee's voice. "And last time I checked, your son, Shrewfang might have a crush on a Windclan she-cat!" she gossiped. Then she murmured under her breathe "No wonder why your single, alays teasing everyone like that!"
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Custom Rank : ☪forsaken☪
WarriorPoints : 5702
Female Posts : 2782

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content