Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Which cat do you want as the new Thunderclan leader?? - Page 3 Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Which cat do you want as the new Thunderclan leader?? - Page 3 Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Which cat do you want as the new Thunderclan leader??

+26
Scarheart
blueeye
Ren
Swiftheart
Phoenixwing
Scarlett
StarLight
Nyx
Noxe
Lunarlight
Redstar
Darkblaze
SkyStar
Silver
Bluefire
Honeystar
Stareye
Lilacstar
Illusion
Icestar
Caraway
Auburnflare
Icestar of ShadowClan
Lilypebble
Rainfeather
Frost
30 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Which cat do you want as the new Thunderclan leader (in the books)??

Which cat do you want as the new Thunderclan leader?? - Page 3 Vote_lcap40%Which cat do you want as the new Thunderclan leader?? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 40% 
[ 33 ]
Which cat do you want as the new Thunderclan leader?? - Page 3 Vote_lcap13%Which cat do you want as the new Thunderclan leader?? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 13% 
[ 11 ]
Which cat do you want as the new Thunderclan leader?? - Page 3 Vote_lcap17%Which cat do you want as the new Thunderclan leader?? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 17% 
[ 14 ]
Which cat do you want as the new Thunderclan leader?? - Page 3 Vote_lcap10%Which cat do you want as the new Thunderclan leader?? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 10% 
[ 8 ]
Which cat do you want as the new Thunderclan leader?? - Page 3 Vote_lcap5%Which cat do you want as the new Thunderclan leader?? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 5% 
[ 4 ]
Which cat do you want as the new Thunderclan leader?? - Page 3 Vote_lcap0%Which cat do you want as the new Thunderclan leader?? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Which cat do you want as the new Thunderclan leader?? - Page 3 Vote_lcap0%Which cat do you want as the new Thunderclan leader?? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Which cat do you want as the new Thunderclan leader?? - Page 3 Vote_lcap1%Which cat do you want as the new Thunderclan leader?? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 1% 
[ 1 ]
Which cat do you want as the new Thunderclan leader?? - Page 3 Vote_lcap4%Which cat do you want as the new Thunderclan leader?? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 4% 
[ 3 ]
[ 0 ]
Which cat do you want as the new Thunderclan leader?? - Page 3 Vote_lcap6%Which cat do you want as the new Thunderclan leader?? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 6% 
[ 5 ]
Which cat do you want as the new Thunderclan leader?? - Page 3 Vote_lcap4%Which cat do you want as the new Thunderclan leader?? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 4% 
[ 4 ]

Total Votes : 83

Which cat do you want as the new Thunderclan leader?? - Page 3 Empty Which cat do you want as the new Thunderclan leader??

Post by Guest February 13th 2012, 22:24

First topic message reminder :

This is for the books guys, not the Clans here on the site Razz

Vote-canceling is activated, so if you guys ever change your opinions after you've read a new book, you can change your votes Smile

Back to top Go down

Which cat do you want as the new Thunderclan leader?? - Page 3 Empty Re: Which cat do you want as the new Thunderclan leader??

Post by Auburnflare May 31st 2012, 18:40

I choose Brambleclaw. After all he's been through, I definitely think he deserves to be Leader. He proved himself worthy of Deputyship, and was made Deputy, so he's the rightwise Leader of Thunderclan. And it wouldn't exactly be fair if someone else was made Leader, because they were never Deputy.
Auburnflare
Auburnflare
Loner

Custom Rank : Sexy Vampire cow
WarriorPoints : 14380
Male Posts : 1707

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 20,000

Back to top Go down

Which cat do you want as the new Thunderclan leader?? - Page 3 Empty Re: Which cat do you want as the new Thunderclan leader??

Post by Scarlett May 31st 2012, 18:42

But that happened when Tigerclaw was Bluestar's deputy too. He was never made leader of Thunderclan and someone else that was never deputy was made leader.
Scarlett
Scarlett
IceClan Leader
IceClan Leader

Custom Rank : The Immortal
WarriorPoints : 433673
Female Posts : 3168

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 300,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Auburnflare May 31st 2012, 19:07

True, true. But do you believe Brambleclaw would do that? I don't.
Auburnflare
Auburnflare
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlett May 31st 2012, 19:31

I'm not up to date on the series. I just wanted to make a point. Sweat
Scarlett
Scarlett
IceClan Leader
IceClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Auburnflare May 31st 2012, 19:40

Oh, okay. lol! What book are you on?
Auburnflare
Auburnflare
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlett May 31st 2012, 19:47

I haven't read them in years. Last thing I remember....Hollykit was about to tell her brothers about the prophecy she got in her dream. It was her first one I think.
Scarlett
Scarlett
IceClan Leader
IceClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Auburnflare May 31st 2012, 19:57

Oh...Sorry for ruining it! Sweat Just forget everything! Firestar is leader!
Auburnflare
Auburnflare
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlett May 31st 2012, 20:20

Lol I already know and I have no idea when I am going to have time to pick it back up.
Scarlett
Scarlett
IceClan Leader
IceClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Noxe May 31st 2012, 21:51

Lol, keep reading-it gets really good. And I feel mean for saying this, but I hope Squirrelflight dies because I don't really like her as deputy.
Phoenix- lol, wowwwwwww XD I doubt Jayfeather would do that though!
Noxe
Noxe
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : veteran
WarriorPoints : 13446
Female Posts : 3294

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Swiftheart January 13th 2013, 11:37

i voted Graystripe. I don't think he's THAT old, since he's not even in the elders den yet. Besides, he has more experience than any other cat, was born in the forest, and was Firestar's first friend to make. And Firestar was known as Rusty, the kittypet, at the time. So, i think Graystripe would be a good leader.
Swiftheart
Swiftheart
Loner

Custom Rank : Warrior
WarriorPoints : 4328
Female Posts : 11

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Ren January 13th 2013, 11:39

Swiftheart, although this is not stated in the rules, posting on topics that are more than 2 weeks inactive cannot be posted on. Sorry :3 Try to remember next time!!!! >Very Happy
Ren
Ren
Loner

Custom Rank : Ҏartaӳ (;
WarriorPoints : 4582
Female Posts : 1306

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 50,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Swiftheart January 13th 2013, 12:04

sorry. hehe. I will try to remember next time. I did mean what i posted though.
Swiftheart
Swiftheart
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Caraway January 13th 2013, 13:08

I was thinking that maybe the rule should be lifted for warriors discussions too. People love to put their opinion in and they are endlessly debatable. Especially when new members want to join them, but they can't. New topics would just be considered rip offs of the original. These are just my thoughts.
Caraway
Caraway
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Custom Rank : Behind the Mask
WarriorPoints : 33981
Female Posts : 5555

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Swiftheart January 13th 2013, 13:10

I agree with you.

Last edited by Swiftheart on January 13th 2013, 13:20; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I was reminded that the minimum words in a post is 3.)
Swiftheart
Swiftheart
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Ren January 13th 2013, 13:13

Swiftheart, minimum words in the post is 3. Remember next time Smile

I agree, Cheesestar. To input my own opinion, I think debates should not apply. But then again, we can't bring up every single old debate.
Ren
Ren
Loner

Custom Rank : Ҏartaӳ (;
WarriorPoints : 4582
Female Posts : 1306

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by blueeye March 21st 2013, 09:49

I would say Brambleclaw he seems to be very good fitting for that. He is a loyal warrior and fight well for his clan, I have only read A new prophecy so I don't know if there might come other cats later on who might fit better than him. But graystripe is Also a good oppinion, a loyal warrior ready to do anything for his clan, and at the same time he us wise.
Now when I think about it, I would say Graystripe, even through he is already Deputy.
blueeye
blueeye
Loner

Custom Rank : Member
WarriorPoints : 4857
Male Posts : 24

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 15,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx March 21st 2013, 16:09

Blueeye, please don't post on topics (excluding character sheets and art galleries) that have a 14 day gap between the last post and the current date. This helps reduce the flow of spam. Thanks Razz
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2bright4u
WarriorPoints : 38825
Female Posts : 6814

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Stareye March 24th 2013, 18:30

Okay, this is ridiculous! These old topics keep getting brought back up by new members who don't usually understand the rules yet, and there further bumped up by people reminding them not to bump old topics, and when people open new topics for the same subject it just clutters up the forum! We need a better system!
Stareye
Stareye
Reviewer
Reviewer

Custom Rank : Wannabe Storyteller
WarriorPoints : 6459
Female Posts : 598

Warrior Information
Attack Power : N/A

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarheart June 8th 2013, 20:19

I say that that Redtail and lionheart should have not died. but mostly i say That Redtail should be leader if he didnt die.
Scarheart
Scarheart
ShadowClan Medicine Cat
ShadowClan Medicine Cat

Custom Rank : warrior
WarriorPoints : 11031
Female Posts : 753

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 35,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Tangleclaw June 8th 2013, 21:44

I say Thornclaw! He is so smart and fun. He can be serious at times. (Such as when he found out about the dogs in ThunderClan territory)
Tangleclaw
Tangleclaw
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : EXO Enthusiast
WarriorPoints : 13743
Male Posts : 822

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 15,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Torrentheart June 8th 2013, 21:51

Whitestorm, 100%. I always respected him; his wisdom, courage, faith, there was little I didn't admire about him. He respected everybody's thoughts, whether he agreed with them or not, and found the logic in everything. I was sad when he died. I wish Firestar died instead. >.<
Torrentheart
Torrentheart
RiverClan Deputy
RiverClan Deputy

Custom Rank : The BOSS
WarriorPoints : 7184
Male Posts : 449

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost June 8th 2013, 23:39

( I think the not-to-post-on-topics-that-have-not-been-posted-on-for-two-weeks rule doesn't apply for warrior cat discussions Wink )

I agree with Torrentheart. Whitestorm was one of my all time favourite ThunderClan cats. He's strong, wise, experienced and a great advisor and leader. But he was actually pretty old then so he couldn't have lived that long as a leader :/

Lionheart is somewhat like Whitestorm but younger. He was caring, smart and kind and he would have made a better leader since he was quite young but sadly he died.
Frost
Frost
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Custom Rank : Fab
WarriorPoints : 25807
Female Posts : 4113

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 100,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Sagedance June 10th 2013, 13:54

Hmm... I choose Lionheart and agree with Frost. Whitestorm would've been my choice for sure if he hadn't been so old. /:
Sagedance
Sagedance
SkyClan Medicine Cat
SkyClan Medicine Cat

Custom Rank : Herbalist Defined
WarriorPoints : 4841
Female Posts : 54

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 60,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Flameblossom June 10th 2013, 15:05

I think Graystripe would've been a great leader, along with Whitestorm. I'm mad at the Erin Hunters for making Whitestorm die. Whitestar and Graystar are both really boring names, but who cares?
Flameblossom
Flameblossom
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Custom Rank : )(IC
WarriorPoints : 13030
Female Posts : 917

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 72,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest June 13th 2013, 11:10

I think Brambleclaw would be the logical answer to this question. Very Happy He was the deputy of Firestar, and he was a good one too

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next