Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Which cat do you want as the new Thunderclan leader?? - Page 2 Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Which cat do you want as the new Thunderclan leader?? - Page 2 Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Which cat do you want as the new Thunderclan leader??

+26
Scarheart
blueeye
Ren
Swiftheart
Phoenixwing
Scarlett
StarLight
Nyx
Noxe
Lunarlight
Redstar
Darkblaze
SkyStar
Silver
Bluefire
Honeystar
Stareye
Lilacstar
Illusion
Icestar
Caraway
Auburnflare
Icestar of ShadowClan
Lilypebble
Rainfeather
Frost
30 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Which cat do you want as the new Thunderclan leader (in the books)??

Which cat do you want as the new Thunderclan leader?? - Page 2 Vote_lcap40%Which cat do you want as the new Thunderclan leader?? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 40% 
[ 33 ]
Which cat do you want as the new Thunderclan leader?? - Page 2 Vote_lcap13%Which cat do you want as the new Thunderclan leader?? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 13% 
[ 11 ]
Which cat do you want as the new Thunderclan leader?? - Page 2 Vote_lcap17%Which cat do you want as the new Thunderclan leader?? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 17% 
[ 14 ]
Which cat do you want as the new Thunderclan leader?? - Page 2 Vote_lcap10%Which cat do you want as the new Thunderclan leader?? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 10% 
[ 8 ]
Which cat do you want as the new Thunderclan leader?? - Page 2 Vote_lcap5%Which cat do you want as the new Thunderclan leader?? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 5% 
[ 4 ]
Which cat do you want as the new Thunderclan leader?? - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%Which cat do you want as the new Thunderclan leader?? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Which cat do you want as the new Thunderclan leader?? - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%Which cat do you want as the new Thunderclan leader?? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Which cat do you want as the new Thunderclan leader?? - Page 2 Vote_lcap1%Which cat do you want as the new Thunderclan leader?? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 1% 
[ 1 ]
Which cat do you want as the new Thunderclan leader?? - Page 2 Vote_lcap4%Which cat do you want as the new Thunderclan leader?? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 4% 
[ 3 ]
[ 0 ]
Which cat do you want as the new Thunderclan leader?? - Page 2 Vote_lcap6%Which cat do you want as the new Thunderclan leader?? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 6% 
[ 5 ]
Which cat do you want as the new Thunderclan leader?? - Page 2 Vote_lcap4%Which cat do you want as the new Thunderclan leader?? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 4% 
[ 4 ]

Total Votes : 83

Which cat do you want as the new Thunderclan leader?? - Page 2 Empty Which cat do you want as the new Thunderclan leader??

Post by Guest February 13th 2012, 22:24

First topic message reminder :

This is for the books guys, not the Clans here on the site Razz

Vote-canceling is activated, so if you guys ever change your opinions after you've read a new book, you can change your votes Smile

Back to top Go down

Which cat do you want as the new Thunderclan leader?? - Page 2 Empty Re: Which cat do you want as the new Thunderclan leader??

Post by Guest March 2nd 2012, 21:05

She's not a Medicine Cat...

Back to top Go down

Which cat do you want as the new Thunderclan leader?? - Page 2 Empty Re: Which cat do you want as the new Thunderclan leader??

Post by Darkblaze March 29th 2012, 21:08

Rainfeather, Spottedleaf may not be at that part of the book yet, that's why she put that.
Darkblaze
Darkblaze
Loner

Custom Rank : Natural Leader
WarriorPoints : 4677
Female Posts : 24

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar April 2nd 2012, 20:20

Isn't it Cinderheart? I thought Cinderpelt was dead... O.o
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Custom Rank : WCF Granny
WarriorPoints : 10347
Female Posts : 3326

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 79,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest April 5th 2012, 14:29

I know who the leader is...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest April 5th 2012, 16:44

Yeah, Brambleclaw, (Bramblestar). 'Cause Firestar dies, and everyone already knows that. Squirrelflight is the deputy!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest April 5th 2012, 16:50

Firestar's death is so random!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest April 5th 2012, 16:53

Cool! Squirrelflight is deputy! :0 Ikr, Spiritstrike! He got burned by fire!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest April 5th 2012, 17:01

LOL! He's a Katniss wanna be... >.>

But Bramble's gonna make the best leader! :DDD

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunarlight April 15th 2012, 07:48

Honeystar wrote:I agree [even though I'd love to see Bramblestar], Hollyleaf would be the best choice as ThunderClan's next Leader.
I wouldn't. You just get her angry and then she would likely ambush you, if you were a cat. I chose Lionblaze! He is smart and battleready..
Lunarlight
Lunarlight
Loner

Custom Rank : FINE BULLY ME
WarriorPoints : 8898
Male Posts : 1287

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest April 16th 2012, 17:47

You mean battle thirsty? I love Lionblaze and everything, but he's overly agressive.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunarlight April 17th 2012, 08:10

well, not anymore, that was when he was an apprentice. He's not battlehungry anymore.
Lunarlight
Lunarlight
Loner

Custom Rank : FINE BULLY ME
WarriorPoints : 8898
Male Posts : 1287

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Auburnflare April 17th 2012, 17:59

I think he is. He's agressive, but that's why I like him.
Auburnflare
Auburnflare
Loner

Custom Rank : Sexy Vampire cow
WarriorPoints : 14340
Male Posts : 1707

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 20,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest April 17th 2012, 20:05

Lionblaze is agressive, but it can lead to battles that need to be fought, and wouldn't if it weren't for him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest April 18th 2012, 16:42

Yeah, I agree with Spiritstrike! All of thunderclan will grow fat and lazy because Lionblaze would fight all their battles. xD

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest April 18th 2012, 16:47

Lol! So true! xD Then they'd truly be a "kittypet clan".

Back to top Go down

Post by Noxe April 19th 2012, 21:03

I chose bramvleclaw bc it already happened anyway but i think lionblaze would be cool 2.
Xcept squirrelflight as deputy just seems random
Actually im kinda hoping bramble and squirrel will get together again
Maybe a few kits this time too...
Noxe
Noxe
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : veteran
WarriorPoints : 13406
Female Posts : 3294

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx April 20th 2012, 16:31

You mean real kits.... Yeah, Brambleclaw would have to be the next leader unless he died too. I thought Bramble would choose Brackenfur or Lionblaze or Hollyleaf instead. Squirrelflight was a shocker. Razz
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2bright4u
WarriorPoints : 38785
Female Posts : 6814

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeystar April 20th 2012, 17:24

Yay Go Bramblestar!!! And Squirrelflight as Deputy! Totally Awesome [though unexpected with Squirrel]. And yeah Me Want Kits from BrambleXSquirrel!!!!!
Oh well, maybe ....that gives me an idea.
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : The Sweetest Leader
WarriorPoints : 10568
Male Posts : 2451

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 25,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest April 20th 2012, 17:39

I don't think Squirrelflight is gonna make a good deputy, or leader...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest April 21st 2012, 16:16

Hmmm... Well, she might be. She's a lot like Firestar, just more impulsive.

Back to top Go down

Post by StarLight May 30th 2012, 20:29

I vote myself almighty king of cats
StarLight
StarLight
Loner

Custom Rank : Member
WarriorPoints : 5068
Male Posts : 55

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 15,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlett May 30th 2012, 20:30

Lol I see you playing the evil cat in the RPGs.
Scarlett
Scarlett
IceClan Leader
IceClan Leader

Custom Rank : The Immortal
WarriorPoints : 433633
Female Posts : 3168

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 300,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Noxe May 30th 2012, 20:57

Lol, and yes Squirrel better have some kits this time!
Noxe
Noxe
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : veteran
WarriorPoints : 13406
Female Posts : 3294

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenixwing May 31st 2012, 17:32

Lol, but Squirrelflight is getting old! xD Pretty soon Jayfeather'll be snapping at her for being too old to have kits. Razz
Phoenixwing
Phoenixwing
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Surgical
WarriorPoints : 5414
Female Posts : 254

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 30,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlett May 31st 2012, 17:37

I haven't read anything from like the second book when Hollkit, Jaykit and Lionkit were still kits.... O.o
Scarlett
Scarlett
IceClan Leader
IceClan Leader

Custom Rank : The Immortal
WarriorPoints : 433633
Female Posts : 3168

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 300,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next