Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

What is some of the most ridiculous Warriors Rumors, lies, e.t.c that you ever heard? Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

What is some of the most ridiculous Warriors Rumors, lies, e.t.c that you ever heard? Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What is some of the most ridiculous Warriors Rumors, lies, e.t.c that you ever heard?

+9
Shardstep
*Trunks_the_Saiyan~
Frost
Pinewhisker
Lilacstar
Birdstar
Silentwolf
Rainfeather
Stareye
13 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

What is some of the most ridiculous Warriors Rumors, lies, e.t.c that you ever heard? Empty What is some of the most ridiculous Warriors Rumors, lies, e.t.c that you ever heard?

Post by Stareye October 21st 2011, 14:25

It really annoys me that Warriors is put in the 9-12 year old section in the bookstores. One look a Tigerstar or Hawkfrost's deaths and many kids would run screaming! (Not all of them; they're is a lot of ten year olds on the offical forum)
I once met a warrior fan who thought Tigerstar was joining the good side because he "warned" Ivypaw about ShadowClan's planned invasion in FE; how stupid is that?
Stareye
Stareye
Reviewer
Reviewer

Custom Rank : Wannabe Storyteller
WarriorPoints : 6307
Female Posts : 598

Warrior Information
Attack Power : N/A

Back to top Go down

What is some of the most ridiculous Warriors Rumors, lies, e.t.c that you ever heard? Empty Re: What is some of the most ridiculous Warriors Rumors, lies, e.t.c that you ever heard?

Post by Rainfeather October 21st 2011, 15:53

oh my goodness Stareye. Some of the rumors I have heard are so stupid, like Hawkfrost was the Forgotten Warrior, and that Ravenpaw was going to turn evil and get a band of rogues to kill off the Clans. O.o crazy.. (:
Rainfeather
Rainfeather
Loner

Custom Rank : Peachy Keen!
WarriorPoints : 8306
Female Posts : 826

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 15,000

Back to top Go down

What is some of the most ridiculous Warriors Rumors, lies, e.t.c that you ever heard? Empty Re: What is some of the most ridiculous Warriors Rumors, lies, e.t.c that you ever heard?

Post by Silentwolf October 21st 2011, 17:49

I`ve heard a rumor that Ravenpaw is Sandstorms mate! I`ve also heard that Sandstorm doesn`t really love Firestar, she just mated with him because she knew he was going to be leader, and she really loved Dustpelt but he loved Ferncloud. I`ve also heard that Sandstorm, 'cat'abuses (Child abuse) Leafpool and Squirrelflight! Sometimes even Firestar! Talk about ridiculous!
Silentwolf
Silentwolf
Loner

Custom Rank : Leader of the skies
WarriorPoints : 4759
Female Posts : 269

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest October 21st 2011, 18:34

wow... That doesn't make any sense

Back to top Go down

Post by Silentwolf October 21st 2011, 18:40

I know right!
Silentwolf
Silentwolf
Loner

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdstar October 21st 2011, 18:41

Lol I know. I heard a rumor that Berrynose will become a leader soon. Also Ive heard one that Brambleclaw will die! Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Now THAT'S RIDICULOUS!
Ive also heard that Crowfeather is Scourges son
That Sandstorm dies with Firestar (here is what is ridiculous she kills herself to be with him)
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2 Birdyful 4 U
WarriorPoints : 7839
Female Posts : 2125

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 42,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Silentwolf October 21st 2011, 18:46

I`ve heard that Squirrelflight and Brambleclaw will get back together, then Brambleclaw will go blind and Squirrelflight will have their REAL kits. Then Lionblaze will be made deputy and Firestar will die.
Silentwolf
Silentwolf
Loner

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdstar October 21st 2011, 18:57

I dont want Lionblaze to be leader. Grrr Sigh.
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Silentwolf October 21st 2011, 18:59

Me either! They`re just rumors though.
Silentwolf
Silentwolf
Loner

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar October 21st 2011, 19:06

I've herd that Breezpelt fell in love with Hollyleaf, and he wanted to be together will her! And I've also herd that Leafpool ( Of all cats) will become the next leader! LEAFPOOL!LOL!! What is some of the most ridiculous Warriors Rumors, lies, e.t.c that you ever heard? 640256
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Custom Rank : ☪forsaken☪
WarriorPoints : 5707
Female Posts : 2782

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdstar October 21st 2011, 19:06

Here are some rumors I found. They are ridiculous.

Firestar being killed by Tigerstar, Graystripe getting killed by Darkstripe, Hollyleaf being alive, Sol coming back, Crowfeather killing Lionblaze, Jayfeather, or Leafpool, Lionblaze killing Heathertail, Ivypaw killing Dovepaw, Dovepaw killing Ivypaw.

My reaction: -.-
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar October 21st 2011, 19:10

OH NO!!! POWER OF TWO!!!!! AHHHHHHH! * runs into a wall!*

I've also herd that Lionblaze and Cinderpelt have kits together! And Firestar and Brambleclaw die!!! NOOOOOO BRAMBLECLAW!!!!!! I LOVES YOU!!! What is some of the most ridiculous Warriors Rumors, lies, e.t.c that you ever heard? 1751224631
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Custom Rank : ☪forsaken☪
WarriorPoints : 5707
Female Posts : 2782

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Silentwolf October 21st 2011, 19:10

-Applefur- wrote:Here are some rumors I found. They are ridiculous.

Firestar being killed by Tigerstar, Graystripe getting killed by Darkstripe, Hollyleaf being alive, Sol coming back, Crowfeather killing Lionblaze, Jayfeather, or Leafpool, Lionblaze killing Heathertail, Ivypaw killing Dovepaw, Dovepaw killing Ivypaw.

My reaction: -.-
Hey! The Erins confirmed that Hollyleaf is still alive, and I believe it because they didn`t find her body, but they found her fur! And I believe that CinderHEART and Lionblaze will have kits.
Silentwolf
Silentwolf
Loner

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdstar October 21st 2011, 19:14

Really!? I <3 Hollyleaf! She is like one of my fav cats! (Other than my Bramblyclaw Razz) Im kinda glad though that Firestar is gonna die. Im sick of him no offense to Fire fans. But.... he's kinda... old Razz
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Silentwolf October 21st 2011, 19:16

He`s kinda horrible! I HATE him!
Silentwolf
Silentwolf
Loner

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdstar October 21st 2011, 19:22

Wait Firestar? If so I strongly agree! I don't really like Firestar now but I loved the first series but when he got all old and stuff I began to hate him. Then I thought he would die soon but he still didn't so I hated him more lol Razz
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Silentwolf October 21st 2011, 19:26

Yes, Firestar! I hope Lionblaze doesn`t become leader!
Silentwolf
Silentwolf
Loner

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdstar October 21st 2011, 19:37

I know I do not like Lionblaze.... *dials the Erin's number and screams GIMME BRAMBLECLAW!* Lol I wanna do that but I know Im not that crazy Razz
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Silentwolf October 21st 2011, 19:52

I would threaten them unless they would have Lionblaze die.....JK! Then they might not continue the series...I wouldn`t want that....
Silentwolf
Silentwolf
Loner

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdstar October 21st 2011, 19:54

Silentwolf think for a sec. He cant die... (I think) Cuz he gotz that power.... Noooooooo! Lol. I dont want Lionblaze. Suprise/Disgusted
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Silentwolf October 21st 2011, 19:59

He can never lose a battle, but he could get sick!
Silentwolf
Silentwolf
Loner

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdstar October 21st 2011, 20:29

True true. I want him to get sick. Maybe Brackenfur will become leader. Ive always liked him also. Or Thornclaw or Dustpelt. I have always liked them too. IDK
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinewhisker October 23rd 2011, 06:50

-Applefur- wrote: Really!? I <3 Hollyleaf! She is like one of my fav cats! (Other than my Bramblyclaw Razz) Im kinda glad though that Firestar is gonna die. Im sick of him no offense to Fire fans. But.... he's kinda... old Razz
She's mine also! And yeah Firestar is kinda lame now
Pinewhisker
Pinewhisker
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

Custom Rank : I'm back~
WarriorPoints : 5229
Female Posts : 768

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 25,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinewhisker October 23rd 2011, 06:51

-Applefur- wrote:Wait Firestar? If so I strongly agree! I don't really like Firestar now but I loved the first series but when he got all old and stuff I began to hate him. Then I thought he would die soon but he still didn't so I hated him more lol Razz
Totally
Pinewhisker
Pinewhisker
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

Custom Rank : I'm back~
WarriorPoints : 5229
Female Posts : 768

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 25,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost October 23rd 2011, 07:02

Its crazy that Firestar could live so long O_o without being an elder yetttttt
Frost
Frost
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Custom Rank : Fab
WarriorPoints : 25655
Female Posts : 4113

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 100,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next