Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Cats of the Clans: Journey to Lakshmi Valley - Page 4 Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Cats of the Clans: Journey to Lakshmi Valley - Page 4 Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cats of the Clans: Journey to Lakshmi Valley

+14
Wolfsong
Mapleheart
Fireheart
Darknight
Nyx
Nightfrost
Birdstar
rivershine
Hazeldust
SkyStar
Noxe
Caraway
Skittlestream
Honeystar
18 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Cats of the Clans: Journey to Lakshmi Valley - Page 4 Empty Cats of the Clans: Journey to Lakshmi Valley

Post by Honeystar August 18th 2011, 22:00

First topic message reminder :

Honeystar detected a strange familiar scent in the breeze as he was lying asleep outside the entrance of the Leader's Den. Golden Shower tree blossoms ! Memories of Lakshmi Valley began to flood in his mind. "Hey look at that!" mewed Peachkit. Opening his eyes finally, he couldn't believe what he was seeing. Thousands of yellow flowers came snowing over WindClan Camp across the morning sky. Everyone stood in awe as they watched as petal after petal began touching the ground. "Isn't that beautiful Honeystar," said Lotusflower as she sat next to him. "Have you ever seen anything like this before?"
"Yes." he replied. "This is a Kani Kannal , a 'lucky sight or gift'."
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : The Sweetest Leader
WarriorPoints : 10456
Male Posts : 2451

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 25,000

Back to top Go down

Cats of the Clans: Journey to Lakshmi Valley - Page 4 Empty Re: Cats of the Clans: Journey to Lakshmi Valley

Post by Hazeldust August 22nd 2011, 20:21

The sun hadn't risen yet, and the sky was a dusky-blue, dim and grey. Even Briarpaw seemed groggy, and Hazeldust hadn't slept properly-she'd stayed up most of the night, unable to calm her thoughts. But now that they were setting out, she felt energy flow back into her legs. Briarpaw was stalking near the front of the group-at least she isn't pestering anyone with questions, Hazeldust thought.

~What's the "totally awesome" idea? Very Happy~
Hazeldust
Hazeldust
Loner

Custom Rank : WHAT
WarriorPoints : 9023
Female Posts : 1799

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 12,000

Back to top Go down

Cats of the Clans: Journey to Lakshmi Valley - Page 4 Empty Re: Cats of the Clans: Journey to Lakshmi Valley

Post by Honeystar August 22nd 2011, 20:40

"Hey what's that thing up ahead?" said Wolfkit. Out from the clouds [in the same direction the flowers came from] was a strange object approaching WindClan Territory. The top was big, round, and orange-peach coloured. Images of dragons, horses, elephants, tigers and cranes could be seen on it. Attached to it by tendrils was a large wooden bottom with wing-like things coming from the sides, and the head of a water buffalo carved on the front. A pulsing column of flame would spew out from the middle and into the round top part.

All the cats stopped and watched it either in awe or fear, as it got closer and closer towards the ground.
"He's done it!" Honeystar whispered to himself as he gazed up in amazement. "He's actually done it!" Now we won't have to worry about walking to Lakshmi Valley.
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeystar August 22nd 2011, 20:49

~ Who here has seen the movie UP ? Flirty ~
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by rivershine August 23rd 2011, 19:44

~I`ve seen the movie UP~ Rivershine`s fur fluffed up and in fright she said,"what is it?!" Her eyes turned into slits. "Honeystar! What is it?! Is it going to hurt us? Is it from Lakshmi Valley?" She felt like running all the way to the old forest but she stayed," What would they think of riverclan? I have to be brave. For the sake of my clan.
rivershine
rivershine
Loner

Custom Rank : Member
WarriorPoints : 4780
Female Posts : 91

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdstar August 24th 2011, 16:49

Applefur's eyes widened in shock and awe and almost immeidiatly curiosity pricked at her pelt. She wanted to dash up to it and investigate. But something hit her heart instead. Fear. Ice cold fear down to the bone. She licked her shoulder fur trying to calm herself.
Oh stop your a warrior a little voice in her head whispered. It was right. The fear was ebbing away replaced by curiosity once more. But the fear still lingered in her heart.
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2 Birdyful 4 U
WarriorPoints : 7839
Female Posts : 2125

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 42,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest August 24th 2011, 17:25

Honeystar wrote:"Hey what's that thing up ahead?" said Wolfkit. Out from the clouds [in the same direction the flowers came from] was a strange object approaching WindClan Territory. The top was big, round, and orange-peach coloured. Images of dragons, horses, elephants, tigers and cranes could be seen on it. Attached to it by tendrils was a large wooden bottom with wing-like things coming from the sides, and the head of a water buffalo carved on the front. A pulsing column of flame would spew out from the middle and into the round top part.

All the cats stopped and watched it either in awe or fear, as it got closer and closer towards the ground.
"He's done it!" Honeystar whispered to himself as he gazed up in amazement. "He's actually done it!" Now we won't have to worry about walking to Lakshmi Valley.

Lotusflower strode up to her mate and stared at the sky in awe. "Wow.. it's beautiful..! What is it?"
Lotusflower pawed closer to Honeystar and watched the terrifying yet celestially beautiful object near. "I've seen something similar with Twolegs, but nothing of this great beauty!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest August 24th 2011, 17:29

"Wait!" called a voice to the distance. The cats turned around to see Shadowstar leading some of his Clan near the group.

Shadowstar bowed his head to Leader Honeystar and Deputy Lotusflower. "Hello," Shadowstar began. "Sorry for such short notice - we'd like to come too! We only just heard of the exciting news and we'd love to come if you will have us. I hope to strengthen the bonds between our two Clans and really get to know each other in this great trip. May we come with you Smile?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest August 24th 2011, 17:41

Honeystar wrote:~ Who here has seen the movie UP ? Flirty ~

OOC: I've seen some of it Razz

Dragonfang watched the big bulge in the sky come closer. He shivered with excitement. He suddenly turned around at the unexpected Shadowstar.

"Why is he here?" he whispered angrily to his best buddy Blackclaw. "He should get out. (jk) Razz"

Dragonfang padded away from the main group. He wasn't too interested in politics (xD)
He focused his attention on the big object. Would IceClan be watching. Aw geez that big transport thingy is passing awfully close to the IceClan mountains. What if they jump us? o.O

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeystar August 24th 2011, 17:43

Honeystar was about to explain to Lotusflower [and everyone else] the strange object in the sky was, until the Shadowclan cats approached.
"Shadowstar! It is so good to see you again." He said, bowing his head in return. "You and your clan are most welcomed to come along."
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdstar August 24th 2011, 17:47

Applefur watched the ShadowClan cats for a moment then fixed her gaze on the odd floating thingy. She padded over to Honeystar. "What is that thing?" She asked excitedly.
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeystar August 24th 2011, 17:53

Something came out of the flying object. It was a long tendril with a metal claw at the end. Using the claw to take hold of the ground, the large object began lowering itself until it landed on it's belly. As soon as it that happened, a monkey could be seen jumping off. It ran towards the traveling party of cats. Honeystar instantly knew who it was.
"Mangostep!" He called out.
"Surprise again Madhu!" the monkey called back ecstatically.
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazeldust August 24th 2011, 21:01

Hazeldust grinned at the sight of the little monkey, Mangostep. She remembered it's lively personality through the journey to the IceClan fortress-he reminded her a bit of Briarpaw, except, er, more friendly to others.

She saw Briarpaw standing stiffly-obviously itching to inspect the new object. She greeted Shadowstar politely, but Briarpaw seemed more interested in Mangostep.
Hazeldust
Hazeldust
Loner

Custom Rank : WHAT
WarriorPoints : 9023
Female Posts : 1799

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 12,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdstar August 24th 2011, 21:20

Applefur padded forward toward the monkey named Mangostep. "So what is that, and why did you call Honeystar Madhu?
Curiosity pricked at her pelt.
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeystar August 24th 2011, 21:37

"Well, it's a flying Vahana that my father, Han-Ling made." Answered the Long-tailed Macaque.
"And the reason he called me Madhu, Applefur," Honeystar cut in. "Is because back in Lakshmi Valley I was called Madhu-Rasna or 'Honeytongue'."
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdstar August 24th 2011, 21:42

"Cool!" Applefur cried. She peeked her head in the Vahana and said "Does this thing fly!?"
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeystar August 24th 2011, 21:59

"Why yes it does." replied another [bigger and older] monkey confidently. "You see, the fire shooting out in the middle creates hot air that is caught inside the balloon part. This causes the balloon to lift it up from the ground, and the wing-sails along the sides here use the wind to help us move across the sky."
"Hello Han-Ling!" Greeted Honeystar.
"Hello Madhu. So now tell me, what do you think of this?"
"It's amazing Han-Ling, just like in your drawings. I especially love how you make it look like a winged water buffalo." This last remark, Honeystar let out a mrrow of amusement.
"Yes, well everybody always use 'buffalo wings' or 'when water buffaloes fly' to say something's impossible. But now I have proved that anything is possible!"
"That's great to hear. Did anybody else come with you?"
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by rivershine August 26th 2011, 17:58

Rivershine padded quickly over to Nightfrost and asked ,"What`s going on? Or do you not know either?"
rivershine
rivershine
Loner

Custom Rank : Member
WarriorPoints : 4780
Female Posts : 91

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest August 26th 2011, 19:36

While all of the strangely strong cats were talking to the monkeys, a skinny,frail tabby snuck behind them and looked to see if they had any prey with them so she could steal it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest August 26th 2011, 19:39

She scented pine trees and shadows on some of the cats and decided to look for where they live and hunt. Then she thought Wait, they look the strongest and my mom raised me in pine trees and taught me how to hunt food in those kind of places. Maybe I should join them!

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdstar August 26th 2011, 19:42

Applefur was hanging out with the others talking to the monkeys when she saw something out of the corner of her eye. Her eyes widened. She squeezed out of the group the she cats back was turned "Um who are you?"
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest August 26th 2011, 19:44

Tigerpaw wrote:She scented pine trees and shadows on some of the cats and decided to look for where they live and hunt. Then she thought Wait, they look the strongest and my mom raised me in pine trees and taught me how to hunt food in those kind of places. Maybe I should join them! I`ll ask if I can join them on the journey or whatever they`re doing so they can see that I`m loyal!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest August 26th 2011, 19:45

"Uhm, I`m Tiger. Sorry, I will leave if you want. I was just looking for prey." She turned around and started to walk away.

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdstar August 26th 2011, 19:50

Applefur looked at her frail body. "I'll introduce you to the leaders. You see these flowers?
She pointed with her tail at the flowers "We are going to journey toward those flowers."
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest August 26th 2011, 19:54

" Thanks! I like the cats that scent like shadows and pine trees."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest August 26th 2011, 19:58

"Do you have any prey?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next