Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Hayyyy Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Hayyyy Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hayyyy

+3
Noxe
Lilacstar
Auburnflare
7 posters

Go down

Hayyyy Empty Hayyyy

Post by Auburnflare December 19th 2013, 20:23

Obviously I haven't been on. Well I'm actually trying in school nowadays (I actually studied for a test omg) and I've lost interest in Warriors. I just like the people ( especially Laura (;;;; ). But I was bored, so I decided to see how the website is doing.

How is it doing? From what I've heard, not very well. Ah well. I got a social life, but Im gonna miss this place. I spent so much time on here it's ridiculous. XD I was so butthurt then. I'm not like that anymore (thank god). But I think I've outgrown this place.. so I guess this is goodbye.

Btw, if you have kik, my kik is: Aubreyflare

Hit me up ((::::::

Goodbye warrior cations. Have fun licking yourself <3

Auburnflare
Auburnflare
Loner

Custom Rank : Sexy Vampire cow
WarriorPoints : 14217
Male Posts : 1707

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 20,000

Stormheart likes this post

Back to top Go down

Hayyyy Empty Re: Hayyyy

Post by Lilacstar December 19th 2013, 20:52

That ending to your post tho xD Razz

And congrats on your social life :DDD I know, I mostly come on just to see a few people ad that's it. And I think we've all spent a little too much time on this site xD Anyways, since you're done with this site for good, you better kik me D:<

(p.s I still can't get over the ending to your post Razz)
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Custom Rank : ☪forsaken☪
WarriorPoints : 5696
Female Posts : 2782

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Noxe December 20th 2013, 13:24

Awh o: bye Micheal .n.

Annnd yeah idek what I'm doing here lol. I've outgrown the books and I have HGAP and biology and 3 math classes killing me ._.
but I dun want to leave you guys so
I'll continue stalking you
until I die
maybe

And nikwing my dow jones socks very beighrly and wonderuly in Nocte's kitcgen.
Noxe
Noxe
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : veteran
WarriorPoints : 13283
Female Posts : 3294

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest December 22nd 2013, 21:02

Dang, so many people are leaving WCF. The site's been a lot less active... (obviously.) I guess school and life are to blame XD

I don't think I'll come back either, at least not in the near future. It's a shame so many people are losing interest of the site because of warriors. Maybe wcf should become just a general roleplaying site? (:

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackstone December 23rd 2013, 04:37

I wasn't on much yesterday... I was too busy slaying dragons on Skyrim Very Happy And my kindle- well, most of the people I've spoken to on here know it just DOESN'T WORK! The worst it's been was when I was looking at a blog, and it just went crazy. I wasn't touching it but it was scrolling up and down the page and zooming in and out, and it wouldn't let me reboot it. This thing is SO frustrating! D:
Blackstone
Blackstone
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Custom Rank : carolus t-rex
WarriorPoints : 7427
Male Posts : 446

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 35,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Blagonet December 30th 2013, 23:44

How can you people outgriw warriors? O.o I'm in high school.and I still think they are good reads. Oh, bye auburn! Our friendship wasn't even a friendship (or was it :?) But, see ya! Hope i still get to talk to you someday.

I'm staying, no matter how infrequently I visit, I will be here. Just pmm me or somethin, it'll probably show up in my inbox,

Bye!
Blagonet
Blagonet
Loner

Custom Rank : Dictator of the UN
WarriorPoints : 6662
Male Posts : 117

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 10,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackstone January 1st 2014, 15:14

I got 7 Warriors books for Christmas. And a Warriors poster. The poster came with the Ultimate Guide I got. And I got a book about a cat called Solomon (it's called Solomon's Tale), Where In The World Is Bob (by James Bowen), a book about reintroducing grey wolves into Scotland (called The Last Wolf. Wolves aren't back yet though Sad ) and a dog training book. Yeah, lots of books X)
Blackstone
Blackstone
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Custom Rank : carolus t-rex
WarriorPoints : 7427
Male Posts : 446

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 35,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Flameblossom January 2nd 2014, 06:02

Surprised Bye Auburn! That's too bad you're leaving. We'll miss ya for sure! Smile
Flameblossom
Flameblossom
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Custom Rank : )(IC
WarriorPoints : 12867
Female Posts : 917

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 72,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormheart January 2nd 2014, 12:35

Awwe, bby i liek u2. <33

But I have to say I'm not going to be visiting much, as well. I'm shooting to keep my gpa at a 4.0, and scoring a 97+ in a college class is a little more difficult than you would think. Especially when you're like me and study the day of your final. I made a 100 though(; I was also invited to go to Harvard, Yale, Stanford, et cetera through the People to People Ambassador Programs because of grades and such. So yeah, school.
Uhm, what else. Social life has picked up a bit. Just got back from a concert yesterday. Lost my voice from yelling song lyrics and being a part of a crazy, loud audience. Now I'm sick. Go me.

That's about it. Oh, yeah. Don't ask anyone for my kik unless your name is Cheese, Dragonfang, Blaggy, or Spicefeather. (:  That's about all. Not trying to steal your topic, Auburn. Just didn't see the point in making another one.

Last edited by Stormheart on November 23rd 2020, 20:46; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : wow, cringe)
Stormheart
Stormheart
Loner

Custom Rank : Retired EdgeLord
WarriorPoints : 6752
Female Posts : 407

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Blagonet January 7th 2014, 22:31

Harvard, wow! Awesome, Storm! *hi fives storm* Wait, what's kik?
Blagonet
Blagonet
Loner

Custom Rank : Dictator of the UN
WarriorPoints : 6662
Male Posts : 117

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 10,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormheart November 19th 2020, 19:03

Auburnflare wrote:Obviously I haven't been on. Well I'm actually trying in school nowadays (I actually studied for a test omg) and I've lost interest in Warriors. I just like the people ( especially Laura (;;;; ).

Bruh I'm going through old posts and seeing you drop my name like this gave me a heart attack. I miss you so much, ughhh. I have no idea how to get into contact with anyone and I'm losing my mind!! Spicefeather and Torrentheart, I miss y'all a lot too.

I hope life is treating you well. And for the love of god, please hit me up.
Stormheart
Stormheart
Loner

Custom Rank : Retired EdgeLord
WarriorPoints : 6752
Female Posts : 407

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content