Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

what's up it's cheese lmao Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

what's up it's cheese lmao Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

what's up it's cheese lmao

+2
Streamstar
Caraway
6 posters

Go down

what's up it's cheese lmao Empty what's up it's cheese lmao

Post by Caraway May 28th 2018, 12:08

Hi everyone -

I was going to post this on the "The Future of WCF" topic but my post was getting really long and unhelpful so I made a separate topic.

I haven't been online for like 4 or 5 years or something but wow it's like a blast to the past to log in again. For you ancients on this forum I was CheeseStar/Cheesefur (actually took me a while to remember what i changed my username to).

I just wanted to say hi to some old friends. I still remember all of you, even if you changed your username. I gotta apologize sincerely to those I left on read in some form of communication along the way...  Very Scared  I hope you guys will log in sometime in the future to read this bc even though I look back and cringe at things I posted when I joined at 11 years old (ESPECIALLY THE ARTWORK WHO LET ME HAVE INTERNET!!!!!), I really was pretty happy logging into here everyday. The only online/overseas friends I've ever made were on this forum.

Update on my life: I'm 19 now and I just finished my first year of university. I'm studying graphic/web design (shoulda included my 2012 cat drawings in my portfolio lmao). I don't really draw anymore and I no longer have cable to watch food shows - looking back on my old posts/topics, I had really clear passions and I kind of miss that :/ Also, I actually never liked cheese and can't eat it except on pizza haha.... I just really liked to doodle it on my hw when I was young so it stuck.

If you were active at the same time I was and remember me, please write a post in this topic. I wanna know what all of you are up to now. Although I don't think I will come back to this forum as an active member, perhaps I'll log in again once in a while to check if anyone's replied to this topic and such.

Sincerely,
Cheese

Last edited by Caraway on June 10th 2018, 01:18; edited 1 time in total
Caraway
Caraway
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Custom Rank : Behind the Mask
WarriorPoints : 33807
Female Posts : 5555

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

what's up it's cheese lmao Empty Re: what's up it's cheese lmao

Post by Streamstar May 29th 2018, 11:24

Hey Cheese, it’s great to see some people stopping by the forum. Even though I haven’t posted in what feels like forever, I’ve tried to stop by from time to time.

To update you on my life, I’m also 19 and finished my first year of college. I had ended up graduating as salutatorian of my highschool, and I got into a really good college. I’m majoring in Computer Science and minoring in Interactive Media Game Development. College has been going really well so far, I’ve made dean’s list both semesters, and I’ve made some really good friends.

I still like to draw and fortunately I get to take a lot of art classes because of my IMGD minor. Though I haven’t been a part of any forum rpgs in a long time, lately I’ve gotten into tabletop rpgs and I’m currently co-dming a game of Spell with a small group of friends.

A while ago I tried making a discord server for people from the forum, so far it hasn’t gotten much activity but I’m hoping maybe enough people will join and it can be a place for old friends to hang out and catch up with eachother. If anyone wants a link, PM me.
Streamstar
Streamstar
RiverClan Leader
RiverClan Leader

Custom Rank : The CodeMaster
WarriorPoints : 8430
Female Posts : 2834

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Illusion June 2nd 2018, 14:08

Sup guys! It's great to see that you're doing well ~ Right? I missed this place :/

Congrats on graduating and uni though haha rip I'm 15 and basically just started high school, almost finished with my first year : ^) There's really nothing interesting happening in my life as of now besides procrastinating on my plans for life, but uhm I suppose I've evolved from being a cringey kid to being a cringey teenager lol Character Development™️

I guess I'm still neck-deep into the fandom phase of my life. I still draw and write in my (dwindling) spare time, but even after so many years, I'm pretty much an amateur.

All the best to you, Cheese, Stream, good luck with school! <3
Illusion
Illusion
Loner

Custom Rank : the only L i take
WarriorPoints : 9410
Female Posts : 1128

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 50,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx June 6th 2018, 23:04

Oh mah, it's Chezzy! (:

It seems like most of us are in college now. I've also just finished my first year of college, and I'll be starting my second in August! Not 100% sure what I'm majoring yet (bio? economics?), but I'm on the pre-dental track and taking unnecessarily difficult science classes at the moment.

Anyway, it's actually really nice to see y'all and hear back after so long. It feels like forever ago since the peak of our activity on here, and while part of me misses those times, the rest of me is also cringing at 11 year old me ahaha. I'll try my best to remember to check back every once in awhile for any new posts, but no promises.

best,
Nyx
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2bright4u
WarriorPoints : 38651
Female Posts : 6814

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Russetstar June 15th 2018, 12:15

Hey! I wasn't really on here for long, but I looked up to you Cheese lmao. I remember my best friend showing me this website, and the rest is history. I'm not really friends irl with those people anymore, but I still have fond memories of all the stuff that went down on this website. I'm 17 now and I still don't know what to do w my life! Anyways, good luck Smile

A+, Russetstar
Russetstar
Russetstar
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Custom Rank : no.
WarriorPoints : 6877
Female Posts : 651

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunderclaw August 7th 2018, 14:12

Wow cheese, it's been that long, hasn't it? I'm 18 now, I'm homeschooled, and I've decided to extend my senior year, so I'll be graduating at the end of this school year. I've developed a passion for writing, and much of my spare time is taken up by it. However, I have other plans for college. I miss the friends I made here, mainly because I don't have very many friends irl. I'm just glad to know y'all are doing fine.

Ever thankful for the time spent here,
Thunderclaw
Thunderclaw
Thunderclaw
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : The Nightmare
WarriorPoints : 6641
Male Posts : 971

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 35,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx May 11th 2020, 23:45

Hey y'all.

It's almost been two years.

Remembered the site again while I was calling my friends and talking about old childhood book series we read when we were younger, and someone mentioned Warrior Cats.

Hope everyone is staying safe during these times! Don't forget to wash your hands, and best of luck to everyone (wherever yall are!). Smile
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2bright4u
WarriorPoints : 38651
Female Posts : 6814

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content