Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Cats of the Clans: Journey to Lakshmi Valley - Page 6 Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Cats of the Clans: Journey to Lakshmi Valley - Page 6 Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cats of the Clans: Journey to Lakshmi Valley

+14
Wolfsong
Mapleheart
Fireheart
Darknight
Nyx
Nightfrost
Birdstar
rivershine
Hazeldust
SkyStar
Noxe
Caraway
Skittlestream
Honeystar
18 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Cats of the Clans: Journey to Lakshmi Valley - Page 6 Empty Cats of the Clans: Journey to Lakshmi Valley

Post by Honeystar August 18th 2011, 22:00

First topic message reminder :

Honeystar detected a strange familiar scent in the breeze as he was lying asleep outside the entrance of the Leader's Den. Golden Shower tree blossoms ! Memories of Lakshmi Valley began to flood in his mind. "Hey look at that!" mewed Peachkit. Opening his eyes finally, he couldn't believe what he was seeing. Thousands of yellow flowers came snowing over WindClan Camp across the morning sky. Everyone stood in awe as they watched as petal after petal began touching the ground. "Isn't that beautiful Honeystar," said Lotusflower as she sat next to him. "Have you ever seen anything like this before?"
"Yes." he replied. "This is a Kani Kannal , a 'lucky sight or gift'."
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : The Sweetest Leader
WarriorPoints : 10456
Male Posts : 2451

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 25,000

Back to top Go down

Cats of the Clans: Journey to Lakshmi Valley - Page 6 Empty Re: Cats of the Clans: Journey to Lakshmi Valley

Post by Wolfsong September 5th 2011, 20:23

Wolfkit couldn't believe that Riverkit, and her brothers were coming along with them too. But he knew Honeykit and Moonkit would be very pleased to have their friends from RiverClan join in another exciting adventure again. "Um hi Riverkit." he decided to say to the large tabby she-cat.
Wolfsong
Wolfsong
Loner

Custom Rank : The wolfiest cat eva
WarriorPoints : 4534
Male Posts : 43

Back to top Go down

Cats of the Clans: Journey to Lakshmi Valley - Page 6 Empty Re: Cats of the Clans: Journey to Lakshmi Valley

Post by Guest September 5th 2011, 20:28

"Hi, Wolfkit!" she meowed cheerfully, waving her tail at him. "Stay still," Rainsplash mumbled has she climbed the ladder. "Or else I might drop you." "Oops," Riverkit purred.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest September 5th 2011, 20:32

Icekit wriggled uncomfortably as Brightstar shifted her grip on his scruff. "Rowankit! Where's Rowankit?" he yelped suddenly. "Over there." The RiverClan leader's voice was muffled. "Stonestream is trying to chase him down."

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowanheart September 5th 2011, 20:38

Rowankit darted among the forest of legs. He could hear Stonestream trying to grab him, puffing and muttering. "Rowankit, stop for StarClan's sake!" his father called. "But that thing is SCARY!" Rowankit protested. Suddenly, Stonestream's pawsteps stopped. "Then we'll just have to leave without yo--" "Nevermind!" Rowankit yelped. He couldn't stand to be seperated from his littermates. "Take me."
Rowanheart
Rowanheart
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Member
WarriorPoints : 4682
Male Posts : 11

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfsong September 5th 2011, 20:51

Amusment purred inside Wolfkit as he watched Rowankit running away from the flying craft. He was clinging to the ledge to get a better view, when a voice called out. "Hey little one! You may be a cat, but you're going to fall off if you do that."
Wolfkit turned around and was about to retort [to whomever it was nagging at him] that he wouldn't, when he saw who was talking to him. It was a she-otter! Wolfkit was so surprised, he lost his grip and tumbled off the ledge and onto the floor of the craft.
"See what I mean."
Wolfsong
Wolfsong
Loner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest September 5th 2011, 20:55

Riverkit bounced over to Wolfkit. "Hey, Wolfkit! Are you okay?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdstar September 5th 2011, 21:09

Applefurlook around and saw the otter. Her eyes widened. "Oh my.." she muttered. She had never seen a talking otter before. Especially one that can talk cat.
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2 Birdyful 4 U
WarriorPoints : 7839
Female Posts : 2125

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 42,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfsong September 5th 2011, 21:12

"Yeah, I'm alright." he lied, then he turned back to look up at the old otter in curiosity. "Who are you?"
"Oh, how seaweedy of me to forget. I'm Liu, a good friend of Tigresspool. I'm guessing you two are Madhu's kits?"
"Well, not her." Wolfkit said pointing to Riverkit. "She's just a friend. But I' am one of Honeystar's kits. My name's Wolfkit."
"Well hello Wolfkit." Liu greeted cheerfully. "Do you know what a 'Whisky-kissky' is?"
"No, I.." but just before he could continue, the otter began rubbing her nose against his! They're whiskers touching, and a strong combination of fish and musk could be smelled.
"That's what a 'Whisky-kissky' is. We otters do it to greet one another all the time."
Wolfsong
Wolfsong
Loner

Back to top Go down

Post by Mapleheart September 5th 2011, 21:37

Maplekit laughed as he saw Wolfkit's expression, after getting rubbed nose-to-nose with the otter Liu.
Mapleheart
Mapleheart
Loner

Custom Rank : WCF Member
WarriorPoints : 4533
Male Posts : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeyflower September 5th 2011, 22:44

"Oh Wolfkit" said Honeykit "Do you always have to look like you've eaten a shrew, every time somone gives you a friendly touch?" Then she noticed her Best friend was hear too. "Riverkit, hey good to see you again! Look, my leg has gotten stronger than ever."
Honeyflower
Honeyflower
Loner

Custom Rank : WCF Member
WarriorPoints : 4809
Female Posts : 16

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest September 6th 2011, 09:15

"That's great!" Riverkit purred. "Want to find a moss-ball and start a game?" She ran over to Honeystar. "Do you have anything we can play with?" Rainsplash padded up to her kit with an exasperated look. "Why don't you all have a rest first? It's been a long day." Riverkit was horrified. "But I'm not even tired yet!" She glanced imploringly at Honeystar.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowanheart September 6th 2011, 13:09

Rowankit wriggled from Stonestream's grasp the moment his father's paws had touched the floor of the plane. "Icekit, Icekit!" He saw his brother crouching on the floor staring in fascination at Liu, a otter. (did I get that right? ) "Who's that?" Rowankit skidded to a halt and stared at the strange creature. Icekit shrugged. "Brightstar says it's an otter." Rowankit glanced around, quickly losing interest in Wolfkit and the otter. "Where's Riverkit?" he asked. Icekit shrugged again, rubbed his ear with his paw. "Over there with Rainsplash and Honeystar," he mewed. "Hey, let's join the other kits!" Without waiting for Icekit's response, he bounded over to where Robinkit and the other kits were gathered.

~Robinkit was here all along....... okay? Razz ~
Rowanheart
Rowanheart
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Member
WarriorPoints : 4682
Male Posts : 11

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeystar September 6th 2011, 17:59

"Well..." Honeystar began to reply. Tigresspool appeared caring very long colourful feathers [with markings at the end that looked like eyes] in her mouth.
"Here you go kits," she purred warmly, as she placed them down. "These should tire you out soon enough."
"Peacock feather chase!!" Honeystar's kits all mewed with excitment. Mangostep took one of the feathers from the pile, and began wriggling it in the air.
"Let's see how you kits can do against me." Tigressspool looked at Rainsplash's kits.
"Do you know how this game is played?" she asked.
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Fireheart September 7th 2011, 02:12

~Honeystar, should I just explain everything we talked about than? O.o~
Fireheart
Fireheart
Loner

WarriorPoints : 8466
Male Posts : 1435

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 9500

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx September 7th 2011, 16:20

Icekit bounced on a feather, dragging it out of the pile and tickled Rowankit with it. "Wha-? S-stop it Icekit! Stop! That tickles!" Rowankit collapsed, squirming as he tried to kick Icekit away. As her brothers play-fighted, Riverkit looked at Tigresspool curiously. "No, I don't know how. Can you teach us?"
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2bright4u
WarriorPoints : 38673
Female Posts : 6814

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Stareye September 20th 2011, 17:46

OOC: Can someone summerize what's happening?
Stareye
Stareye
Reviewer
Reviewer

Custom Rank : Wannabe Storyteller
WarriorPoints : 6307
Female Posts : 598

Warrior Information
Attack Power : N/A

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeystar September 20th 2011, 20:14

~We are about to go on a hot air balloon-ship to Lakshmi Valley [the place where my character is from]. My sister Petalstorm is having her mate-choosing ceremony [or if you prefer- wedding], and I've been invited. So a good handful [not sure how many now are actually going] of clan cats are coming along too. We're just getting on board before take-off. Does that help?~
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Silentwolf September 20th 2011, 22:36

~Can I come?~ Cosmicblue wondered why Cheesestar had left. "Does anyone know why Cheesestar left?" She yelled to the Awesomeclan cats, feeling dumb and regret of asking that question.
Silentwolf
Silentwolf
Loner

Custom Rank : Leader of the skies
WarriorPoints : 4759
Female Posts : 269

Back to top Go down

Post by Stareye September 21st 2011, 14:06

Honeystar wrote:~We are about to go on a hot air balloon-ship to Lakshmi Valley [the place where my character is from]. My sister Petalstorm is having her mate-choosing ceremony [or if you prefer- wedding], and I've been invited. So a good handful [not sure how many now are actually going] of clan cats are coming along too. We're just getting on board before take-off. Does that help?~
OOC: It helps a lot!
Skyeye sniffed the ground, looking for this "hot air balloon", until she spotted it not too far ahead.
"Wait for me!" Skyeye yowled. She ran across the grass and hopped into the basket.
"There's no way your leaving me behind on this, Honeystar." Skyeye said.
Stareye
Stareye
Reviewer
Reviewer

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeystar October 23rd 2011, 19:09

Honeystar sighed. "Very well, Skyeye." He turned to Mangostep and Han-Ling. "I think it's time we start going before we have too many cats on board."
"I agree." nodded Han-Ling, "Untie the sandbags, and start the fire. Let's take to the Sky. All a board!"
Honeystar felt excitement building up inside him, like the hot air that would lift the balloon up. He would finally get to see his old home again, and bringing along those he loved from his new home too.

~This concludes part 1 of this RP. Go to 'Take to the Sky' for continuation.~
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Stareye November 5th 2011, 20:31

OOC: Since this part is done, I guess this should go to the prison forum now.
Stareye
Stareye
Reviewer
Reviewer

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6