Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Take to the Sky: Journey to Lakshmi Valley part2 Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Take to the Sky: Journey to Lakshmi Valley part2 Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Take to the Sky: Journey to Lakshmi Valley part2

+2
Birdstar
Honeystar
6 posters

Go down

Take to the Sky: Journey to Lakshmi Valley part2 Empty Take to the Sky: Journey to Lakshmi Valley part2

Post by Honeystar October 23rd 2011, 19:22

~This is the second part to 'Cats of the Clan: Journey to Lakshmi Valley. Here's what's going on:
We are about to go on a hot air balloon-ship to Lakshmi Valley [the place where my character is from]. My sister Petalstorm is having her mate-choosing ceremony [or if you prefer- wedding], and I've been invited. So a good handful of clan cats are coming along too. I will make a list of the cats coming along so we know who can RP here.~
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : The Sweetest Leader
WarriorPoints : 10436
Male Posts : 2451

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 25,000

Back to top Go down

Take to the Sky: Journey to Lakshmi Valley part2 Empty Re: Take to the Sky: Journey to Lakshmi Valley part2

Post by Birdstar October 23rd 2011, 19:32

~Im Rping! Smile~
Applefur thought about Lakshmi Valley. What will it look like? She wondered.
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2 Birdyful 4 U
WarriorPoints : 7819
Female Posts : 2125

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 42,000

Back to top Go down

Take to the Sky: Journey to Lakshmi Valley part2 Empty Re: Take to the Sky: Journey to Lakshmi Valley part2

Post by Lilacstar October 23rd 2011, 19:43

~ I'm gonna Rp now so.....XD~

Kitty gave a nervous glance at Applefur and mewed " I wonder what it will look like!"
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Custom Rank : ☪forsaken☪
WarriorPoints : 5687
Female Posts : 2782

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdstar October 23rd 2011, 20:29

Applefur shrugged. She winked and smiled. "Hey we'll find out when we get there!" Applefur said happily.
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Streamstar October 24th 2011, 20:34

Streamfur jumps into the hot air balloon.
Streamstar
Streamstar
RiverClan Leader
RiverClan Leader

Custom Rank : The CodeMaster
WarriorPoints : 8432
Female Posts : 2834

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeystar October 24th 2011, 20:43

Honeystar was watching Tigresspool playing 'Peacock-feather chase' with the kits. He remembered how much he use to enjoy playing that same game long ago. Suddenly he noticed Streamfur jumping in just as the vessel was lifting up.
"Well hopefully you're the last passenger to come," he mrrowed jokingly. "Unless some AwesomeClan cats start dropping by."
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Streamstar October 24th 2011, 20:48

Streamfur let out a mrrow of amusement and meowed "Hopefully we don't fly beneath their nusery and make it rain awsomeclan kits"
Streamstar
Streamstar
RiverClan Leader
RiverClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeystar October 24th 2011, 21:00

"Well, we wouldn't want any of that happening now would we?" Honeystar added amusingly. "Course, I'm sure my kits and Rainsplash's wouldn't mind extra playmates for company." He returned to watching his parents and friends having fun with the kits.
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Silentwolf October 24th 2011, 21:32

Silentwolf saw the huge 'air-balloon' and she just looked at it, until she saw Honeystar on it. She ran over and jumped, landing on the side of the 'basket'. "Help me get up!" She mewed breathing hardly because she was trying to hold herself up at the same time.
Silentwolf
Silentwolf
Loner

Custom Rank : Leader of the skies
WarriorPoints : 4739
Female Posts : 269

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdstar October 24th 2011, 21:33

Applefur laughed. "Oh great!" She said pulling Silentwolf up into the basket.
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Silentwolf October 24th 2011, 21:35

"Thanks!" She breathed. "What is this, anyways?" She mewed, amused.
Silentwolf
Silentwolf
Loner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest October 24th 2011, 22:41

Tigerspirit looked at her friend, amused that she finally got to be the smart one. "This is a hot air balloon. The balloon," She pointed her tail in the direction of the balloon " holds air and the little hole at the bottom lets it out, which forces the basket to go up. But it doesn`t let to much out or we would plummet to the ground!" She mewed, taking breaths from saying so much.

Back to top Go down

Post by Stareye November 1st 2011, 15:23

OOC: FYI, Is the title a spoof for the Gaurdian's of Ga'hoole movie song titled "Take to The Sky"?

Skyeye clawed her way up the side of the basket. She hooked her claws around the rim and looked out at the clouds in front of her. She wished she had enough time to bring Thistleblaze. She would have been yowling her heart out in fear, but she would have loved to come nevertheless. She herself felt fear boil in her stomach when she looked at the tiny trees far below her, but she swallowed it, unwilling to let the other cats to know that she was even a tiny bit nervous about this.
"Honeystar, how long will it take us to get there?" Skyeye meowed, dropping from the side of the basket and landing on four paws beside her leader.
Stareye
Stareye
Reviewer
Reviewer

Custom Rank : Wannabe Storyteller
WarriorPoints : 6287
Female Posts : 598

Warrior Information
Attack Power : N/A

Back to top Go down

Post by Silentwolf November 1st 2011, 15:59

"Yes, what she said." She mewed, turning away from Tigerspirit angrily. "And, who are those two-leg looking things?! Why are they in here?! (The Monkies)" She mewed, frightened and hid behind Stareye.
Silentwolf
Silentwolf
Loner

Back to top Go down

Post by Streamstar November 1st 2011, 16:04

"I don't know" Streamfur meowed. She sniffed the air. "I smell Riverclan kits" she meowed, "Bluekit, Creamkit, get out here". Bluekit and Creamkit got out of their hiding places and Bluekit mewed, "We're sorry, but we really wanted to come, so we followed you. You won't make us get off now? Will you?"
Streamstar
Streamstar
RiverClan Leader
RiverClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar November 1st 2011, 16:26

Kitty looked at Streamfur and mewed lightly " If we were kits, I'm sure we would of sneaked on this air ballon too!' she flashed Bluekit and Creamkit and warm smile, and then looked out of the basket only to see her old home, the mountains. She yelped in excitment " Look!Look! Thats where I was born! Applefur, see that tiny cave, thats where mom,dad, and I lived! That-thats.....where...she.." her eyes glittered and she looked away in sadness.
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Stareye November 4th 2011, 16:57

OOC: Silentwolf, my character's name is Skyeye. What's your characters name?

Skyeye scoffed at the she cat hiding behind her.
"Coward." She muttered before she heard Kitty mewing excitedly. Skyeye jogged over to her clanmate and looked over the rim of the basket. When she saw the mountains, she became intrigued.
"What are these mountains like Kitty?" Skyeye said, not taking her eyes off the high peaks.
Stareye
Stareye
Reviewer
Reviewer

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdstar November 4th 2011, 17:10

Applefur looked out seeing the cave. She gasped in awe. "Wow." I was born in WindClan." She said blinking in memory.
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeystar November 4th 2011, 20:09

Honeystar peered over to see the mountains where Kitty came from. It was hard to tell if he had ever been to those mountains during his 'Loner travels' or not. His thoughts were interrupted by a hauntingly familiar sound. He turned around to see Tigresspool tuning on her Dilruba [a cello-like instrument from India]. All the kits were gathering around to listen to her play, while Hang-Ling accompanied her on the Tabla drums, and Liu began plucking on the Swarmandal zither. Honeystar had not heard them play since before he left Lakshmi Valley a long time ago.

Last edited by Honeystar on November 4th 2011, 21:40; edited 2 times in total
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdstar November 4th 2011, 20:13

Applefur pricked her ears and turned around and watched them play. She smiled.
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Stareye November 5th 2011, 11:32

OOC: Applefur, your only allowed three characters, and with three characters in "Other Roleplay Characters" section and with Applefur, that's four.

Skyeye flicked her ear as the cats started playing. She never seen cats playing instruments before. She sat down behind the kits, listening with narrowed eyes.
Stareye
Stareye
Reviewer
Reviewer

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest November 5th 2011, 12:09

Tigerspirit watched in awe as they made strange yet enjoyable noises with some kind of wood.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar November 7th 2011, 17:39

Kitty listened to the beautiful and strange music before mewing " The mountains are....are...are the greatest place on earth! In winter every thing looks so perfect and greenleaf it is sooo green! Wait Honeystar! I know one of those instruments! um.......Tabli.... Tabla.... yes thats it! That instrument is a Tabla! My mother would play it for me! Oh...the music was so perfect!"
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down