Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

The Training Hallow [part2] Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

The Training Hallow [part2] Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Training Hallow [part2]

2 posters

Go down

The Training Hallow [part2] Empty The Training Hallow [part2]

Post by Honeystar December 20th 2011, 21:20

This is where the WindClan warriors and their apprentices practice their skills in both hunting and fighting.
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : The Sweetest Leader
WarriorPoints : 10453
Male Posts : 2451

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 25,000

Back to top Go down

The Training Hallow [part2] Empty Re: The Training Hallow [part2]

Post by Honeystar March 22nd 2012, 22:33

Honeystar walked up to the hill where the training hallow was. He looked back to make sure that Snowlily was behind him. He promised her that he would help her improve her skills in being a WindClan warrior.
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : The Sweetest Leader
WarriorPoints : 10453
Male Posts : 2451

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 25,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlett March 22nd 2012, 22:45

She looked over what she could see of windclan's territory before turning her attention back to the windclan leader. Her fur bristled slightly in embarrassment as she realized he was waiting on her. She flicked her ear at him before padding up ahead of him as a soft purr escaped her throat. It's been moon since I have done any serious training. Not since I left Iceclan... she shifted on her paws looking somewhat uneasy as she kneeded at the ground for comfort. "What am I doing here first? What do you actually know about what I can do?" she purred curiously. Not bothering to wait for a response she quickly waved away the question with a dismissive flick of the tail. Snowlily stood up straighter now with her head held high, her shoulders squared and her muscles sending a gentle ripple over her pelt. Now feeling far more comfortable she added, "Don't worry. I won't embarrass you too much."
Scarlett
Scarlett
IceClan Leader
IceClan Leader

Custom Rank : The Immortal
WarriorPoints : 433518
Female Posts : 3168

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 300,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content