Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Cats of the Clans: Journey to Lakshmi Valley Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Cats of the Clans: Journey to Lakshmi Valley Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cats of the Clans: Journey to Lakshmi Valley

+14
Wolfsong
Mapleheart
Fireheart
Darknight
Nyx
Nightfrost
Birdstar
rivershine
Hazeldust
SkyStar
Noxe
Caraway
Skittlestream
Honeystar
18 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Cats of the Clans: Journey to Lakshmi Valley Empty Cats of the Clans: Journey to Lakshmi Valley

Post by Honeystar August 18th 2011, 22:00

Honeystar detected a strange familiar scent in the breeze as he was lying asleep outside the entrance of the Leader's Den. Golden Shower tree blossoms ! Memories of Lakshmi Valley began to flood in his mind. "Hey look at that!" mewed Peachkit. Opening his eyes finally, he couldn't believe what he was seeing. Thousands of yellow flowers came snowing over WindClan Camp across the morning sky. Everyone stood in awe as they watched as petal after petal began touching the ground. "Isn't that beautiful Honeystar," said Lotusflower as she sat next to him. "Have you ever seen anything like this before?"
"Yes." he replied. "This is a Kani Kannal , a 'lucky sight or gift'."
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : The Sweetest Leader
WarriorPoints : 10444
Male Posts : 2451

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 25,000

Back to top Go down

Cats of the Clans: Journey to Lakshmi Valley Empty Re: Cats of the Clans: Journey to Lakshmi Valley

Post by Skittlestream August 19th 2011, 17:19

Meanwhile at Skyclan camp, Silverstar was watching in ammusment as Sparrowpelt tried to explain to Wolfpaw what Twolegs look like. Wolfpaw had never seen a twoleg. "They are huge tall creatures who keep there front legs above the ground. The walk on only two legs. They have no fur but they ware strange colorfull pelts that they can take off-" Sparrowpelt said. "No fur?!?" Wolfpaw cut him off. "No fur at all??" "Well they have patches of fur on top of there heads, but usually nowhere else. There ears are little flabs of skin on the sides of there heads and they don't have tails." Sparrowpelt continude. "No tails?? And can they even hear with tiny ears?" Wolfpaw cried. Silverstar smiled remembering when she was an apprentice: Silverpaw.
Skittlestream
Skittlestream
Loner

Custom Rank : LORD OF THE SKITTLEZ
WarriorPoints : 10540
Female Posts : 3319

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 9900

Back to top Go down

Cats of the Clans: Journey to Lakshmi Valley Empty Re: Cats of the Clans: Journey to Lakshmi Valley

Post by Caraway August 19th 2011, 17:24

~your reply doesn't even relate, does it? and humans have hair all over their bodies except for the soles of their feet and the palms of their hands. except for people who have purple eyes, apparently. ~

CheeseStar was standing on the clouds above the forest, when she noticed a group of yellow fluttering things. They looked like butterflies spilling into the open moors of WindClan like melted butter. She noticed that there was what seemed to be an endless trail of them coming from a certain direction. She leaned her head over the cloud, but still she could see no end (maybe mist?). Then she got scared she might fall off, so she went back to melt some butter for popcorn.
Caraway
Caraway
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Custom Rank : Behind the Mask
WarriorPoints : 33817
Female Posts : 5555

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Skittlestream August 19th 2011, 17:33

((*sigh* i never get to post without you finding the downside do i, Cheese?))
Duskheart walked by. "Duskheart. Will you lead the patrol?" Silverstar called. "Sure." Duskheart replied. "Can Wolfpaw and I come?" Sparrowpelt called to his sister. "Yes." She said. Asthe cats neared the border, Duskpelt saw beutifle yellow flowers spreading across Windclan territory. "It's beutifle!" Sparowpelt gasped before she could speak. "Why are there so many flowers?" Wolfpaw asked.
Skittlestream
Skittlestream
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Caraway August 19th 2011, 17:40

~hehe. i'm an auto-correcter and partly a fact spouter. that's Hazeldust actually. Dark and is that out of disappointment, annoyance, or just rolling your eyes and laughing? i get the feeling it's the second one. Cat Smile ( Evil Cat )~

After eating all of that popcorn, she sent a shower of cheese down on WindClan, hoping they would get the message that she was coming. She wanted to know if they knew anything about them. She began padding to the other world below... (not).
Caraway
Caraway
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeystar August 19th 2011, 17:40

(OOC : Cheesestar- Popcorn, LOL! Maybe you picked up the scent of a Binturong from those flowers XD. In case you do not know what a Binturong is, they are a member of the civet family, and they actually smell like Popcorn!)
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Skittlestream August 19th 2011, 17:43

"Because its the time of year when the plants come back... Newleaf." Sparrowpelt said, annoyed with having to explain everything. "Why don't the flowers come out in other seasons? Are they hiding from something?" Wolfpaw asked. Sparrowpelt groaned.
Skittlestream
Skittlestream
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Noxe August 19th 2011, 17:44

Hey no offense, but there are way too many sparrowpelts in clan history already.
Noxe
Noxe
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : veteran
WarriorPoints : 13282
Female Posts : 3294

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Skittlestream August 19th 2011, 17:46

((Oh well.)) "Are they hiding from the Twolegs?" Wolfpaw continude. "They seem pretty scarey having no tails and all."
Skittlestream
Skittlestream
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Caraway August 19th 2011, 17:52

( -.- Happy we need to send this wolfpaw to discipline school... he's causing too much trouble. for more than one person. they smell like popcorn, honeystar? that's really coincidental!)

CheeseStar began walking towards the Clan's territory, when she smelled the scent of popcorn. WindClan has a microwave? she thought.

Caraway
Caraway
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Skittlestream August 19th 2011, 18:02

"Durin Leaffall and Leafbare its too cold for the plants so they die. then when it gets warmer, they come back to life." Sparrowpelt said slowly. "THE PLANTS ARE ZOMBIES!!!" Wolfpaw cried. Sparrowpelt screamed in frustration making all the cats nearby turn there heads in confution to see what was going on.
Skittlestream
Skittlestream
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by SkyStar August 19th 2011, 18:08

Dreamdust heard them yelling and came outside she looked and there was nothing.Then she steped back and saw the flowers on the Windclan territory and told Silverstar about the flowers.
SkyStar
SkyStar
Loner

Custom Rank : In Love
WarriorPoints : 8623
Female Posts : 1997

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeystar August 19th 2011, 18:09

"I think we have company" said Honeystar after a shower of cheese came down upon the camp.

Last edited by Honeystar on August 20th 2011, 11:03; edited 1 time in total
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by SkyStar August 19th 2011, 18:15

Dreamdust ran to meet Honey she told her the place was beautiful and wanted to know If there was some where else that this happened.
SkyStar
SkyStar
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeystar August 19th 2011, 18:41

"Well Dreamdust, these flowers come from a tree called Laburnum or Golden Shower." Honeystar began describing it to her and everyone else in WindClan camp. "They grow plentifully back in Lakshmi Valley. It is considered a sign of good fortune when the flowers are the first thing one sees. This is the second time that has happened to me. The other time was when I actually first opened my eyes as a kit!"

Last edited by Honeystar on August 20th 2011, 11:03; edited 1 time in total
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Caraway August 19th 2011, 18:53

(is your keyboard messed up, honeystar? i've had that problem... if you're using s keyboard that has these little green markings on each key, try using shift + . or shift + 2 for quotation marks. try using shift + , for the apostrophes. it's either that, or the period is for the apostrophe, and so on...

CheeseStar popped into the camp. "I'm not an intruder! Don't eat me!" she mewed the moment she came in. "Is it a sign to show that we should go there?" She had been listening to Honeystar's amazing description.

~silver! are you actually showing yourself in the RP? only your other chracters have been talking about TWolegs, it's time for someone to actually do something related to the story. study you never answered my question.. Eyes Looking Up ♪i'm guessing i was right!♫ that's okay if you were annoyed. i know i don't always agree with you. ~
Caraway
Caraway
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeystar August 19th 2011, 19:04

"I'm not sure Cheesestar, but seeing these blossoms, and even the binturong scent, does make me want to go there."
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazeldust August 19th 2011, 19:13

~Yay, new RPG! I really like the idea too, and plus it doesn't involve the risk of getting killed. Wave ~

Briarpaw bounded into the WindClan camp looking especially jubilant with a slightly irritated Hazeldust trailing behind her. "Sorry for intruding," she said to Honeystar and CheeseStar. "Briarpaw noticed CheeseStar leave the camp and followed her, and then I had to follow her," she nodded curtly at her smug apprentrice.

"I think we should go to Lakshmi Valley," the small cat declared importantly. Hazeldust grimaced. Contrary to her other sharp, unaffectionate, characteristics, Briarpaw was very imaginitive (which includes very creative insults), and was willing to take anything as a "sign" from spirity ancestors.

Last edited by Hazeldust on August 19th 2011, 19:15; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot to add something.)
Hazeldust
Hazeldust
Loner

Custom Rank : WHAT
WarriorPoints : 9011
Female Posts : 1799

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 12,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeystar August 19th 2011, 19:21

Honeystar beamed with amusement at Briarpaw. "Alright then, perhaps we should go."
"Can we come too!" all six of Honeystar's kits asked eagerly.
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by SkyStar August 19th 2011, 20:31

Can I come please I love flowers.
SkyStar
SkyStar
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Skittlestream August 19th 2011, 21:03

Silverstar suddenly popped up. "Can I come too?"
Skittlestream
Skittlestream
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by rivershine August 19th 2011, 21:49

Can I come? Is my leader coming?
rivershine
rivershine
Loner

Custom Rank : Member
WarriorPoints : 4768
Female Posts : 91

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeystar August 19th 2011, 23:28

Ignoring everyone else (for a moment), Honeystar looked at his kits, and then at Lotusflower. "Ask your mother nicely first."
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazeldust August 20th 2011, 10:15

Briarpaw cocked her head, wondering how all these cats were just appearing. She privately hoped that no mre would come-she never enjoyed large crowds unless she was invisble among them, and even then she felt uncomfortable. But she would make an exception for all six of Honeystar's eager kits.
Hazeldust
Hazeldust
Loner

Custom Rank : WHAT
WarriorPoints : 9011
Female Posts : 1799

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 12,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeystar August 20th 2011, 11:50

While Lotusflower was dealing with the kits' pleadings, Honeystar returned his attention back to the other cats. "You are all welcomed to join us too. Perhaps we should invite members from the other clans as well."
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next