Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Cats of the Clans: Journey to Lakshmi Valley - Page 2 Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Cats of the Clans: Journey to Lakshmi Valley - Page 2 Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cats of the Clans: Journey to Lakshmi Valley

+14
Wolfsong
Mapleheart
Fireheart
Darknight
Nyx
Nightfrost
Birdstar
rivershine
Hazeldust
SkyStar
Noxe
Caraway
Skittlestream
Honeystar
18 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Cats of the Clans: Journey to Lakshmi Valley - Page 2 Empty Cats of the Clans: Journey to Lakshmi Valley

Post by Honeystar August 18th 2011, 22:00

First topic message reminder :

Honeystar detected a strange familiar scent in the breeze as he was lying asleep outside the entrance of the Leader's Den. Golden Shower tree blossoms ! Memories of Lakshmi Valley began to flood in his mind. "Hey look at that!" mewed Peachkit. Opening his eyes finally, he couldn't believe what he was seeing. Thousands of yellow flowers came snowing over WindClan Camp across the morning sky. Everyone stood in awe as they watched as petal after petal began touching the ground. "Isn't that beautiful Honeystar," said Lotusflower as she sat next to him. "Have you ever seen anything like this before?"
"Yes." he replied. "This is a Kani Kannal , a 'lucky sight or gift'."
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : The Sweetest Leader
WarriorPoints : 10456
Male Posts : 2451

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 25,000

Back to top Go down

Cats of the Clans: Journey to Lakshmi Valley - Page 2 Empty Re: Cats of the Clans: Journey to Lakshmi Valley

Post by SkyStar August 20th 2011, 11:55

That is a great Idea but what will we do with so many cats there will be so many that we can not handle maybe we should make groups or just not invite anymore please I want to see the flowers with peace and quite.
SkyStar
SkyStar
Loner

Custom Rank : In Love
WarriorPoints : 8635
Female Posts : 1997

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 9900

Back to top Go down

Cats of the Clans: Journey to Lakshmi Valley - Page 2 Empty Re: Cats of the Clans: Journey to Lakshmi Valley

Post by Honeystar August 20th 2011, 12:07

"You make a great point Dreamdust. I too don't want to have a large crowd to deal with, but at the same time I think it would be unfair to go with only half the clans being represented. We should maybe invite one cat from ShadowClan, IceClan, FireClan, and even ThunderClan to join. I think SnowLily should be our best choice for IceClan, if she decides to come." Then suddenly, a deep sigh of sorrow came over him. "I'm sure Fireheart would have loved to join if he were still here."
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by SkyStar August 20th 2011, 12:47

yes but we have to be strong now and do the best we can without him this is our choice.
SkyStar
SkyStar
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Caraway August 20th 2011, 13:15

~you're coming because you like flowers? Razz then i'm coming because i like the smell of popcorn. (sarcasm, partly on the second sentence. lol)~

CheeseStar made sure that AwesomeClan would be in safe hands while both the leader and deputy were gone. They sent a WindClan warrior (i guess) back to AWesomeClan to inform Sweetleaf that she would be in charge. "I say we head out at dawn, like all cats do. I think we have quite a party (group) going to the valley already. It could get messed up if too many cats come."
Caraway
Caraway
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Custom Rank : Behind the Mask
WarriorPoints : 33829
Female Posts : 5555

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeystar August 20th 2011, 13:17

Looking at the AwesomeClan Deputy, Honeystar nodded. "Well let's send word to the other clans about this. But first.." grabbing some of the flowers from the ground, he gave them to the visiting cats. "Take these back home with you. The blossoms of the Amaltas or 'Golden Shower' tree hold great healing properties in them, as do other parts from the tree. This gift of good fortune I wish to share."
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeystar August 20th 2011, 13:25

"Very well then Cheesestar." Honeystar agreed. "Tommorrow at Dawn we will head out for Lakshmi Valley."
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeystar August 20th 2011, 16:44

"Brumbytail, Boomerleap can you both come here for a minute," Honeystar called out to the two [Australian] cats. "Lotusflower and I will both be going. So until we come back, You'll be in charge of WindClan, with Boomerleap as acting Leader and Brumbytail being Deputy."
The large red tom puffed his chest with pride. "Thanks Honeystar, and no worries, I'll take care of camp for you. "
"And I'll make sure he don't get carried away with his new temporary role." his sister added.
"I know, and thank you both for accepting this." Honeystar replied with gratitude.

Last edited by Honeystar on August 20th 2011, 20:21; edited 2 times in total
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazeldust August 20th 2011, 19:45

~Ooh, Australian? Very Happy~

Hazeldust hoped that Birchstep would take care of the Clan well-he was steady, dependant, modest, and Hazeldust would trust him with everything and anything. Briarpaw, on the other hand...she glanced at her apprentice. Well, she'll learn. Maybe she'll wisen up on this journey-after all, they were going to visit the place Honeystar came from, and he was a great leader.
Hazeldust
Hazeldust
Loner

Custom Rank : WHAT
WarriorPoints : 9023
Female Posts : 1799

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 12,000

Back to top Go down

Post by SkyStar August 21st 2011, 09:51

Dreamdust new her kit was safe so she new that there was nothing to worry about when Honeystar is around.
SkyStar
SkyStar
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeystar August 21st 2011, 17:45

Perhaps I should bring Nightpaw along with us, Honeystar thought, Not only will this give me some time to spend with my apprentice, but she can also help keep on eye on the kits too.

Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdstar August 21st 2011, 17:55

Applefur raced up to Honeystar. The young warrior skidded to a halt in front of him. "Honeystar can i please please come! It will be my first true adventure now that im a warrior!"
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2 Birdyful 4 U
WarriorPoints : 7839
Female Posts : 2125

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 42,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeystar August 21st 2011, 18:13

At first Honeystar wanted to say no [since there was already a lot of cats going on this journey], but seeing how eager and determined she was to come along, he saw no real reason in refusing.
"Alright Applefur, you can come along too. This journey will definitely bring you greater experience as a warrior, and better understanding of the world outside the clans."
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by rivershine August 21st 2011, 18:35

( Is Riverclan going on the trip?)
rivershine
rivershine
Loner

Custom Rank : Member
WarriorPoints : 4780
Female Posts : 91

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeystar August 21st 2011, 18:52

~ I don't know Rivershine. If you want you can come along to represent your clan.~
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by rivershine August 21st 2011, 18:58

(Ok!
rivershine
rivershine
Loner

Back to top Go down

Post by rivershine August 21st 2011, 19:10

Rivershine padded in and said,"My leader sent me to see what all the noise is about, we thought it sounded suspicious and before that we saw the flowers and the cheese and everything. We are just wondering what`s going on??"
rivershine
rivershine
Loner

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdstar August 21st 2011, 19:19

OOC: sorry i had to eat but im back
RP: Applefur dipped her head "Thank you Honeystar!" Very Happy
Applefur raced away to her friends
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by rivershine August 21st 2011, 19:37

Rivershine cocked her head in confusion. What is going on? Why are there so many cats from different clans in Windclan camp?
rivershine
rivershine
Loner

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeystar August 21st 2011, 19:39

~Applefur- that's alright. I was having supper and washing dishes too.~

"Greetings Rivershine." Honeystar replied to the RiverClan warrior. "We don't know where or how the flowers got here, but we think it has something to do with going to Lakshmi Valley. We were just making preparations for the journey. You can tell Brightstar that if she wants to come along or send someone else, she's welcomed to. And please, take some of these flowers with you for Echosong."
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by rivershine August 21st 2011, 19:42

" thank you for the flowers Honeystar, and I will ask Brightstar."
rivershine
rivershine
Loner

Back to top Go down

Post by rivershine August 21st 2011, 19:42

Rivershine padded out of Windclan camp.
rivershine
rivershine
Loner

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdstar August 21st 2011, 19:45

Applefur scratched at the ground impatiently Lets get going! My fur is itching to get a move on lets go! she glanced around I better eat before the journey to get my strength up She padded over to the fresh kill pile picked up a thrush and ate it licking her lips.
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by rivershine August 21st 2011, 19:48

Only a few minutes later Rivershine ran back into Windclan camp fizzing with excitement. "She said I can go! It will be my first adventure. She said I need the experience!She also said that she needs to keep her more experienced Riverclan warriors in camp and that it will tell her if I can go on my own!" Super Happy
rivershine
rivershine
Loner

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdstar August 21st 2011, 19:50

She pricked her ears and looked at the excited RiverClan cat and smiled. "Its my first adventure too. Good luck." she dipped her head and went to sit next to her sister.
OOC: Honeystar can my sister another one of my RP come with us?
btw she is Rosethorn
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by rivershine August 21st 2011, 19:58

"Thanks Applefur! You too!" Very Happy
rivershine
rivershine
Loner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next