Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Cats of the Clans: Journey to Lakshmi Valley - Page 5 Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Cats of the Clans: Journey to Lakshmi Valley - Page 5 Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cats of the Clans: Journey to Lakshmi Valley

+14
Wolfsong
Mapleheart
Fireheart
Darknight
Nyx
Nightfrost
Birdstar
rivershine
Hazeldust
SkyStar
Noxe
Caraway
Skittlestream
Honeystar
18 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Cats of the Clans: Journey to Lakshmi Valley - Page 5 Empty Cats of the Clans: Journey to Lakshmi Valley

Post by Honeystar August 18th 2011, 22:00

First topic message reminder :

Honeystar detected a strange familiar scent in the breeze as he was lying asleep outside the entrance of the Leader's Den. Golden Shower tree blossoms ! Memories of Lakshmi Valley began to flood in his mind. "Hey look at that!" mewed Peachkit. Opening his eyes finally, he couldn't believe what he was seeing. Thousands of yellow flowers came snowing over WindClan Camp across the morning sky. Everyone stood in awe as they watched as petal after petal began touching the ground. "Isn't that beautiful Honeystar," said Lotusflower as she sat next to him. "Have you ever seen anything like this before?"
"Yes." he replied. "This is a Kani Kannal , a 'lucky sight or gift'."
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : The Sweetest Leader
WarriorPoints : 10456
Male Posts : 2451

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 25,000

Back to top Go down

Cats of the Clans: Journey to Lakshmi Valley - Page 5 Empty Re: Cats of the Clans: Journey to Lakshmi Valley

Post by Birdstar August 26th 2011, 19:59

"Ok I'll introduce you to ShadowClans leader." She smiled and waved her tail toward the group. "Follow me and stay close." She whispered
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2 Birdyful 4 U
WarriorPoints : 7839
Female Posts : 2125

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 42,000

Back to top Go down

Cats of the Clans: Journey to Lakshmi Valley - Page 5 Empty Re: Cats of the Clans: Journey to Lakshmi Valley

Post by Birdstar August 26th 2011, 20:01

Applefur nodded. "I'll get you a rabbit." She smiled and quickly grabbed a rabbit from the pile and placed it at her paws. "The rest is for my clan but eat as much as you'd like." Very Happy
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest August 26th 2011, 20:03

"Thanks!" She gulped down the rabbit in one bite.

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdstar August 26th 2011, 20:03

Applefur sat down next to Tiger and decided she would go catch another rabbit later. I hope i'm not betraying my clan but this cat is young and needed food.
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdstar August 26th 2011, 20:04

Applefur nodded "You ready to meet Shadowstar and the other leaders?"
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeystar August 26th 2011, 20:10

Honeystar noticed Applefur talking to a frail, starving Loner, and was about to go see them, when two cats came off of the flying craft. He instantly knew who they were. "Liondance! Tigresspool!" he called out with sudden joy as he went over to greet his parents.
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdstar August 26th 2011, 20:12

Applefur noticed Honeystar racing to two unfamiliar cats. "Lets go see whats going on Tiger then i'll introduce you to everyone. Stay close to me alright?"
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest August 29th 2011, 19:58

"Ok!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightfrost August 30th 2011, 11:35

Nightfrost was a little confused. Who and what was this little... Monkey? They were the most curious creatures that Nightfrost had ever seen! They were somewhat like Twolegs, except furrier and more flexible. AND definelty friendlier. Apparently, Hazeldust also knew these monkeys. so to solve her confusion, she went and asked Hazeldust what was going on.
Nightfrost
Nightfrost
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Custom Rank : Member
WarriorPoints : 8886
Female Posts : 1561

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 9950

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeystar September 1st 2011, 16:18

"Oh Madhu, it's good to see you again too." said Tigresspool, the Siamese she-cat, to Honeystar, as they rubbed each other in a warm loving embrace. "Did you and your Clan enjoy the invitation we sent you?"
"Invitaton?" Honeystar replied confusingly, but then quickly figured it out. "Oh, the 'Golden Shower' blossoms!"
"Yes, we figured that was the best way to let you know we were coming." Liondance, the Burmese tom, added in. "Your sister Petalstorm is having her Mate-choosing Ceremony soon, and it would not be the same if you were not there."
"Petalstorm is having a Mate? That's wonderful! We were just on our way to Lakshmi Valley actually. Oh that reminds me. Let me introduce you to.."
"No need to Madhu," Tigresspool interrupted as she walked over towards Lotusflower. "I can already tell that this is your Mate. It so wonderful to finally meet you Padma."

Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeystar September 1st 2011, 16:46

~Sure why not [more the merrier I guess] Cat Smile ~
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx September 1st 2011, 16:48

~Can me come here too....? ~
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2bright4u
WarriorPoints : 38673
Female Posts : 6814

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeystar September 1st 2011, 16:49

~alright, but you better hurry, because we will all be leaving soon.~
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx September 1st 2011, 16:51

Brightstar looked in interest at Honeystar's parents. What was the flying craft the they had leaped out of?
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Darknight September 2nd 2011, 17:41

Darknight ran over to Honeystar full with joy and nervousness. He said,"Honeystar, can I come too? Please! It would give me more experience as a warrior and I would get to know my leader better in a way. Maybe I will become almost as good a cat as you!"
Darknight
Darknight
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Liar
WarriorPoints : 4725
Male Posts : 60

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazeldust September 2nd 2011, 18:23

~Eight pages and we haven't really gotten out of the forest...:| Ah, well. Very Happy We might have to start another topic.~

Hazeldust hurriedly explained to Nightfrost about the monkeys-apparently, a wide variety of animals lived together in Lakshmi Valley, but Briarpaw, who was sitting next to her, thought the monkeys were the most interestng. Quick and nimble and small-easy to escape from places.

~Heh-about the monkeys, it reminded me of Nobunaga's monkey in Inuyasha. CheeseStar got me interested in the series. Very Happy~
Hazeldust
Hazeldust
Loner

Custom Rank : WHAT
WarriorPoints : 9023
Female Posts : 1799

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 12,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx September 2nd 2011, 19:37

Ripplepaw bounced over to her friend, Briarpaw. "The monkeys look so strange!" she whispered. Frostleaf glanced at her apprentice with a slight frown. "Shh! Be more respectful," she chided.
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Fireheart September 2nd 2011, 23:57

Fireheart came out of now where (hehehe) and noticed all the cats gathered around at different spots. He was confused and wondered what was going on.
Fireheart
Fireheart
Loner

WarriorPoints : 8466
Male Posts : 1435

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 9500

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdstar September 5th 2011, 18:29

Applefur scratched at the ground "Come on lets get going already!" She said. She raced over to the odd flying thing and got in. "Lets go!" She called.
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeystar September 5th 2011, 18:45

Honeystar turned around to see Applefur in the flying craft, and decided that everyone must be as anxious as her by now.
"Perhaps we should continue this later."He said to his parents. "Do you think there should be enough room for everyone here to come along?"
"From what Han-Ling has told me," answered Tigresspool. "I think there should be plenty of room."
"Alright then, I'll go tell everyone we're going now. Applefur, since you're already on board, tell Han-Ling to get the step-ladder out and ready. Then help bring the kits up."
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdstar September 5th 2011, 18:53

Applefur nodded and padded over to Han-ling. "Han-ling please get out the step ladder." She said. Han-Ling nodded and went to get it out. Then she jumped off and helped bring the kits up careful and steady. The kits squirmed with excitement.
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeystar September 5th 2011, 19:14

"Let all cats going to Lakshmi Valley listen up." Honeystar yowled. "We are about to leave very shortly, as soon as Han-Ling gets the step ladder out. Now I just learned that I've been invited by my sister's Mate-choosing ceremony, but you're all welcomed to join too, and there is plenty of room. Remember to watch yourselves while getting on."
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest September 5th 2011, 19:20

Dragonfang snickered. He was looking at a ShadowClan fat cat. "I bet he'll fall off," he sneered.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mapleheart September 5th 2011, 20:09

"YAY!" cheered Maplekit, as Liondance was carrying him onto the Flying craft. "We're going to Lakshmi Valley finally! This will be better than our last adventure!"
Mapleheart
Mapleheart
Loner

Custom Rank : WCF Member
WarriorPoints : 4533
Male Posts : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest September 5th 2011, 20:15

~I'm going to pretend I was here with Rainsplash all along. Very Happy ~
Riverkit wriggled in excitement as Rainsplash picked her up. "This is AWESOME!" she yowled to Icekit, who was being picked up by Brightstar. (Sorry, Bright. Very Happy ) "Yeah!" Icekit agreed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next