Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Halloween Night in Twoleg Place (Warrior/Apprentice version) - Page 3 Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Halloween Night in Twoleg Place (Warrior/Apprentice version) - Page 3 Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Halloween Night in Twoleg Place (Warrior/Apprentice version)

+4
Skittlestream
Birdstar
Pinewhisker
Streamstar
8 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Halloween Night in Twoleg Place (Warrior/Apprentice version) - Page 3 Empty Halloween Night in Twoleg Place (Warrior/Apprentice version)

Post by Streamstar October 14th 2011, 15:18

First topic message reminder :

Streamfur was hunting when she saw that twoleg place looked different. "I better go check it out" she meowed to herself as she cautiously entered twolegplace.

Streamstar
Streamstar
RiverClan Leader
RiverClan Leader

Custom Rank : The CodeMaster
WarriorPoints : 8453
Female Posts : 2834

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,000

Back to top Go down

Halloween Night in Twoleg Place (Warrior/Apprentice version) - Page 3 Empty Re: Halloween Night in Twoleg Place (Warrior/Apprentice version)

Post by Streamstar October 22nd 2011, 06:48

Streamfur hid in the box and whispered, "What do we do now?"
Streamstar
Streamstar
RiverClan Leader
RiverClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Halloween Night in Twoleg Place (Warrior/Apprentice version) - Page 3 Empty Re: Halloween Night in Twoleg Place (Warrior/Apprentice version)

Post by Mossfoot October 22nd 2011, 10:07

Crookedpaw saw streamfur and kacey hiding in the box."Streamfur we got to get out I trying to find sorrelsoul but I can't."He said"Do you know where she is?"
Mossfoot
Mossfoot
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Angel of the shadows
WarriorPoints : 7112
Female Posts : 695

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 15,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Streamstar October 22nd 2011, 10:31

Streamfur pricked her ears. She heard the sound of Sorrelsoul shouting her name. "I'll be right back Kacey" Streamfur ran toward the sound of Sorrelsoul and found her by some wooden things, "Sorrelsoul" she meowed, "I found a cat who can show us the way out of here. Follow me" Streamfur started heading back to where Kacey was.
Streamstar
Streamstar
RiverClan Leader
RiverClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinewhisker October 22nd 2011, 12:32

Sorrelsoul nodded and followed Streamfur. "I can't wait to get back to ShadowClan and....." She started rambling on about some things until the reached the black cat.
Pinewhisker
Pinewhisker
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

Custom Rank : I'm back~
WarriorPoints : 5230
Female Posts : 768

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 25,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Mossfoot October 22nd 2011, 15:56

Crookedpaw saw them and then followed.
Mossfoot
Mossfoot
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Streamstar October 22nd 2011, 17:10

"Okay Kacey, can you show us the way out now?" Streamfur meowed as she arrived back with her friends.
Streamstar
Streamstar
RiverClan Leader
RiverClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Mossfoot October 22nd 2011, 20:54

Crookedpaw thought he was scared and tried to be brave.Halloween Night in Twoleg Place (Warrior/Apprentice version) - Page 3 Digimon
Mossfoot
Mossfoot
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinewhisker October 23rd 2011, 06:06

Sorrelsoul looked at Kacey. "Hi."
Pinewhisker
Pinewhisker
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Mossfoot October 23rd 2011, 07:35

"Hello."crookedpaw greeted himself to the young kittypet."Have you seen a black she-cat with white paws and a scared muzzle?"He asked."If you she her stay away from her."He told her.

Mossfoot
Mossfoot
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest October 28th 2011, 17:01

"Well, ok then...I will." She mewed to Crookedpaw. "You guys! Hide in the box! I think my upwalker, Nick is coming." She mewed, in a hurry and layed down on her little blue bed, acting asleep.

Back to top Go down

Post by Streamstar October 28th 2011, 17:51

Streamfur hid in the box.
Streamstar
Streamstar
RiverClan Leader
RiverClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinewhisker October 28th 2011, 17:53

Sorrelsoul followed Streamfur. Her dark tail was fluffed up.
Pinewhisker
Pinewhisker
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest October 28th 2011, 17:58

A light colored upwalker padded in and saw Kacey, Kacey jumped up and rubbed against his leg. "Just don`t move." She whispered.

Nick pet Kaceys back, head and tail "You are going to have some fine kits!" He said, then saw a black tail in the box. He slowly padded over and then grabbed the box and threw it into a cage. "Good job, Kacey! They`ll have fine kits!"

Last edited by Tigerspirit on October 28th 2011, 18:01; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx October 28th 2011, 17:59

Brightstar jumped up and peered into the box. "Hey," she whispered. "I found a better place to hide. Follow me!"
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2bright4u
WarriorPoints : 38674
Female Posts : 6814

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Streamstar October 28th 2011, 18:00

Streamfur followed her leader.
Streamstar
Streamstar
RiverClan Leader
RiverClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest October 28th 2011, 18:01

~Uhm, guys, you need to read my post~

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest November 1st 2011, 17:49

"uh oh," said Stormclaw. "Halloween is over! Quick, we need to escape or we'll never get out!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Streamstar November 1st 2011, 17:51

Streamfur saw a hole and ran through it. A twoleg was about to close it up so she hissed at it and signaled with her tail for the others to escape.
Streamstar
Streamstar
RiverClan Leader
RiverClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Silentwolf November 1st 2011, 18:51

Silentwolf ran in front of Nick and started hissing and spitting, to distract him.
Silentwolf
Silentwolf
Loner

Custom Rank : Leader of the skies
WarriorPoints : 4760
Female Posts : 269

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3