Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Halloween Night in Twoleg Place (Warrior/Apprentice version) - Page 2 Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Halloween Night in Twoleg Place (Warrior/Apprentice version) - Page 2 Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Halloween Night in Twoleg Place (Warrior/Apprentice version)

+4
Skittlestream
Birdstar
Pinewhisker
Streamstar
8 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Halloween Night in Twoleg Place (Warrior/Apprentice version) - Page 2 Empty Halloween Night in Twoleg Place (Warrior/Apprentice version)

Post by Streamstar October 14th 2011, 15:18

First topic message reminder :

Streamfur was hunting when she saw that twoleg place looked different. "I better go check it out" she meowed to herself as she cautiously entered twolegplace.

Streamstar
Streamstar
RiverClan Leader
RiverClan Leader

Custom Rank : The CodeMaster
WarriorPoints : 8453
Female Posts : 2834

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,000

Back to top Go down

Halloween Night in Twoleg Place (Warrior/Apprentice version) - Page 2 Empty Re: Halloween Night in Twoleg Place (Warrior/Apprentice version)

Post by Skittlestream October 14th 2011, 17:23

Skittlez tore open a colorful red bag and ate a bunch of tiny multicolor thangs. (SKITTLES!) "Nope! No poison in this bag." She stated. "but, ima have to check... all.. of the others"
Skittlestream
Skittlestream
Loner

Custom Rank : LORD OF THE SKITTLEZ
WarriorPoints : 10553
Female Posts : 3319

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 9900

Back to top Go down

Halloween Night in Twoleg Place (Warrior/Apprentice version) - Page 2 Empty Re: Halloween Night in Twoleg Place (Warrior/Apprentice version)

Post by Pinewhisker October 14th 2011, 17:25

Sorrelsoul narrowed her eyes at Skittlestream and chuckled. "Hey!" She grabbed a few of the multicolored things from Skittlestream.
Pinewhisker
Pinewhisker
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

Custom Rank : I'm back~
WarriorPoints : 5230
Female Posts : 768

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 25,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdstar October 14th 2011, 17:25

"Stop now! We dont have a medicine cat! We could get horribly sick! Please stop now!" Applefur cried. She batted the odd food out of Sorrelsoul Skittlestream and Streamfur's paws.
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2 Birdyful 4 U
WarriorPoints : 7840
Female Posts : 2125

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 42,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Streamstar October 14th 2011, 17:26

"Sure!" Streamfur meowed to Sorrelsoul.
Streamstar
Streamstar
RiverClan Leader
RiverClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinewhisker October 14th 2011, 17:28

Sorrelsoul shrugged her shoulders. "It would have probably tasted like the round sour thing anyway." She looked at the thunderpath. Twoleg kits in weird pelts walked in all direction, poking dens and screaming.
Pinewhisker
Pinewhisker
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdstar October 14th 2011, 17:32

Applefur got to her paws. "I dont know about you guys but while you guys eat that disgusting stuff Im gonna look around. Anyone wanna come?" She asked.
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinewhisker October 14th 2011, 17:34

Sorrelsoul nodded at Applefur. "Sure." She darted to the next bush and peered out of it with bright green/light aquamarine eyes.
Pinewhisker
Pinewhisker
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx October 14th 2011, 17:35

Brightstar was watching with a slightly disgusted look on her face. "Exactly my point," she muttered. "We should move before Twolegs see us...." She jerked her head up when she heard excited squealing. A couple Twoleg kits were running toward them. "You had to say something!" Echoblossom yowled.
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2bright4u
WarriorPoints : 38674
Female Posts : 6814

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Streamstar October 14th 2011, 17:41

Streamfur tried to run but the twoleg kit grabbed her first and ran into a scary looking twoleg nest.
Streamstar
Streamstar
RiverClan Leader
RiverClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdstar October 14th 2011, 17:44

"We've got to save her lets move!" She yowled. She raced after the twoleg kit and darted behind the house. There were horrid things. There where scary bloody creatures and a black cats that hissed. The cat was fake though. She screeched in surprise and raced to the side of he house.
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx October 14th 2011, 17:46

Brightstar pounced and tore the cat to shreds. She blinked in surprise. "Its... its made of a kind of bark I think."
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdstar October 14th 2011, 17:48

Applefur narrowed her eyes. "Lets save Streamfur then get out of here. Its mad in twoleg place!" She cried. Applefur jumped up on a ledge and looked through some clear hard stuff. Inside the house was a frightened Streamfur and a twoleg kit and an upset adult twoleg.
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Streamstar October 14th 2011, 17:49

Inside the twoleg nest, scary creatures jumped out and made the twoleg screech in fear. It dropped Streamfur and she ran, but where ever she ran, scary things jumped in front of her.

~Streamfur's in a haunted house~
Streamstar
Streamstar
RiverClan Leader
RiverClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinewhisker October 14th 2011, 17:50

Sorrelsoul ran into the twoleg den, jumping at everything that made noise. "Streamfur!" she called.
Pinewhisker
Pinewhisker
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx October 14th 2011, 17:51

Brightstar ignored the things leaping out of nowhere, concentrating on following Streamfur's scent trail.
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinewhisker October 14th 2011, 17:53

Sorrelsoul saw strange wooden things going upward. She started to climb them.
Pinewhisker
Pinewhisker
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Streamstar October 14th 2011, 17:55

A mutated looking twoleg creature chased Streamfur into a dark room where she couldn't see.
Streamstar
Streamstar
RiverClan Leader
RiverClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinewhisker October 14th 2011, 17:57

Sorrelsoul jumped to the top and landed on a plush floor. Inside the room closest to her was a big soft block(bed XD) and other twoleg things.
Pinewhisker
Pinewhisker
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Skittlestream October 14th 2011, 18:37

Skittlestream threw rice grains at a twoleg. "WAIYA!"
~lol rice!~
Skittlestream
Skittlestream
Loner

Custom Rank : LORD OF THE SKITTLEZ
WarriorPoints : 10553
Female Posts : 3319

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 9900

Back to top Go down

Post by Rainfeather October 14th 2011, 21:57

Rainfeather raced into the scary Twoleg-place. "Streamfur!" She yowled. "Streamfu-" A Twoleg crept behind her and snatched her up, running into a dark Twoleg nest. "Help!!" She wailed.
Rainfeather
Rainfeather
Loner

Custom Rank : Peachy Keen!
WarriorPoints : 8307
Female Posts : 826

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 15,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest October 14th 2011, 23:06

~Oooh!!!! Can I be a kittypet?~ Kacey walked around the 'haunted house' arching her back and hissing at any upwalker that went by like she was trained. The upwalkers only took black cats with golden eyes like her for this job. I wonder why. She thought curiously. All of a sudden she saw a silver tabby run by. She chased after the cat. "Wait! Follow me! I know how you can get out!" She screeched.

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinewhisker October 15th 2011, 06:03

Sorrelsoul sniffed around the strange room.
Pinewhisker
Pinewhisker
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Streamstar October 15th 2011, 06:24

Streamfur kept running until she came to a strange bridge. The walls around it were spinning! When Streamfur started to cross, the bridge seemed to be spinning so Streamfur hurried to the other side. After she ran a little furter, she saw a black cat, with golden eyes. "Can you show me the way out of here?" Streamfur meowed.

~yes, you can be a kittypet~
Streamstar
Streamstar
RiverClan Leader
RiverClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinewhisker October 15th 2011, 07:13

Sorrelsoul ran down the wooden things again. "STREAMFUR!!!!"
Pinewhisker
Pinewhisker
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest October 15th 2011, 10:09

"Yes, but we have to get you out of here before my upwalker sees you. Follow me." She mewed and ran behind a scary fake upwalker and it was cloth behind it and she ran through the cloth and there was cat food, water, and a little blue bed. "Hurry! Go hide over there in that box. This is my secret place where I take a break from scaring the upwalkers. Like it?" She mewed, happy to have a cat to talk to.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next