Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

A little kit on the edge of a Thunderpath... RPG  - Page 2 Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

A little kit on the edge of a Thunderpath... RPG  - Page 2 Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A little kit on the edge of a Thunderpath... RPG

+2
Lilacstar
Birdstar
6 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

A little kit on the edge of a Thunderpath... RPG  - Page 2 Empty A little kit on the edge of a Thunderpath... RPG

Post by Birdstar October 12th 2011, 17:56

First topic message reminder :

Applefur padded through the territory keeping a look out for any intruders. She lifted her nose and breathed in deeply. I smell.. a Thunderpath and something else very faint ... a kit?! Applefur raced forward and saw a small light ginger kit laying next to a Thunderpath. Applefur padded forward slowly. There was only one kit and two more lay beside the alive kit dead. The one little kit was sleeping. She peered down to look at the two dead kits. Their sides seemed crushed and one had a gash on its head. Grief struck her heart for the sleeping kit and the two dead ones. She winced and clenched her teeth at the sight of the poor sleeping kit. It was covered in blood and her ear was torn. She moved the little kits away from the Thunderpath and into the territory more. The sleeping kit opened her eyes. "Who are you?" She croaked. "My name is Applefur of WindClan." The kit tilted her head. "My name is Morningkit, my mother Breezefur left us on the Thunderpath. She said to stay there and wait for her and to not move no matter what. We listened to her. She never came back. Of course we had moved. We had learnt to hunt and everything then. Yesterday... me and my siblings were crossing the Thunderpath when a car hit all three of us. Cherrykit my sister and Treekit are both... dead." Applefur nuzzled the kit. "Dont worry little one. It will be alright." Applefur said.
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2 Birdyful 4 U
WarriorPoints : 7832
Female Posts : 2125

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 42,000

Back to top Go down

A little kit on the edge of a Thunderpath... RPG  - Page 2 Empty Re: A little kit on the edge of a Thunderpath... RPG

Post by Lilacstar October 14th 2011, 16:48

Kitty froze then grumbled " Fine, Now Honeystar whom shall I take?" She paced the clearing, but as she sniffed the air she detected the sent of blood. She froze then sniffed even harder, and mewed " Honeystar, I think Riverclans in trouble!!"
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Custom Rank : ☪forsaken☪
WarriorPoints : 5700
Female Posts : 2782

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,000

Back to top Go down

A little kit on the edge of a Thunderpath... RPG  - Page 2 Empty Re: A little kit on the edge of a Thunderpath... RPG

Post by Birdstar October 14th 2011, 16:54

Applefur shook her head. "Trouble with what?" Applefur was still prickly with Kitty. She looked at Honeystar. "Shall I go see whats going on?" She asked him.
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeystar October 14th 2011, 16:58

Looking at Morningkit and then back at Applefur. "You might as well. Have Fernleaf or Cougarpaw take a look at Morningkit's injuries [~are there any injuries?~], and find someone who will look after her while you're away."
"I'll do it!" a voice mewed from behind Honeystar. He turned to find Honeypaw looking up at him. "I can take care of her."
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : The Sweetest Leader
WarriorPoints : 10449
Male Posts : 2451

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 25,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdstar October 14th 2011, 17:06

Morningkit raised her head. "I dont want to be looked after." She cried. Applefur nuzzled her and said. "If you be good for Honeypaw. You can learn the hunters crouch." She said raising her eyebrows. She knew kits after she had Stormpaw Boltpaw Autumnpaw and Leopardpaw. "And dont forget to go to Fernleaf and Cougarpaw for your wounds." She added.

~Yeah she has injuries. She was hit by a monster in her side and there's a gash there and her ear is torn so yeah Razz~
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Streamstar October 14th 2011, 17:07

Streamfur felt blood trickle down her face and hissed "Who are you and what are you doing on Riverclan territory". Streamfur clawed the side of the she-cat.
Streamstar
Streamstar
RiverClan Leader
RiverClan Leader

Custom Rank : The CodeMaster
WarriorPoints : 8445
Female Posts : 2834

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx October 14th 2011, 17:11

Brightstar bowled a tom over, just as he screeched, "Attack, you idiots!" He attempted to throw Brightstar off, but she slipped to the side, clawing his face.
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2bright4u
WarriorPoints : 38666
Female Posts : 6814

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar October 14th 2011, 17:15

Kitty smiled,and a smug one at that too! Then she turned toward Applefur and mewed harshly " You can go get a few other warriors for this patrol!" Then turned her head and stakled proudly, but before she went she hissed to Applefur " Come on, Your not afraid of battle are you?"
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest October 14th 2011, 17:21

Flamekit pawed Morningkit. "Let's play moss-ball," he suggested.

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdstar October 14th 2011, 17:21

Applefur snarled. "Enough of your attitude Kitty. It is time we work together and help this poor kit! Now come on. And I am not afraid of battle and I never want to shed unnecessary blood. I will fight for what is right, if Im in danger or if anyone hurts my friends and family or clan. Let go." (WindClan warriors may come) Applefur pushed past Kitty and toward the scent of RiverClan.
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar October 14th 2011, 17:25

Kitty blinked, and let out a laugh. She growled and pushed past Applefur and growled " Watch it! You may be deputy and I know that but this is my patrol! MY patrol!"|
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdstar October 14th 2011, 17:27

"Your patrol was to scout the rouges! Stop at once!" She growled. Now she was mad. What is she thinking!?
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar October 14th 2011, 17:33

Kitty stopped and glanced back and mewed " Applefur, is there a problem?" then she stopped dead and pricked her ears and growled "Windclan, are we ready for battle?" she gustered to a bush and pulled the leaves back to reveale a patrol of battling Riverclan cats!
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdstar October 14th 2011, 17:39

Applefur who was still fuming pushed past Kitty and looked through. She lifted her her head and sniffed. "Rouges." She growled. She raised her tail for complete silence from the patrol.
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar October 14th 2011, 17:41

Kitty growled and hissed " Applefur, this is my patrol! But do you have a battle suggeston?" She sneered the last words then growled to the patrol " Windclan are you ready?!"A little kit on the edge of a Thunderpath... RPG  - Page 2 283584092
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx October 14th 2011, 17:44

Brightstar slammed her paw on the rogue tom's head and whipped around to confront the cats approaching. She relaxed slightly when she saw Applefur, then tensed again. Where they going to attack too?
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdstar October 14th 2011, 17:47

"I said complete silence! Kitty you are leading the patrol to scout the rouges and see what their up to! Now lets-" All of a sudden 4 rouge cats slammed their paws down on her head. Pain flowed through her and she crumbled to the ground unconscious.
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx October 14th 2011, 17:50

"No!" Brightstar yowled. Frostleaf, Ripplepaw, Echoblossom, and her all dived at the rogues. "Get out of here! Or you won't live to see tomorrow!" she yowled.
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Streamstar October 14th 2011, 17:53

Streamfur was lying on the ground with a rouge cat on top of her, the cat was clawing her belly. Streamfur yowled in pain and pushed up her legs, throwing the rouge off.
Streamstar
Streamstar
RiverClan Leader
RiverClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdstar October 14th 2011, 17:55

While the 4 rouges were busy Breezefur saw her chance. She crawled forward and grabbed the unconscious dark brown tabby by the scruff. She raced over to the leader Hawk. Hawk took the she cat and easily lifted her up. "I'll hide her then we'll take her back to camp for questioning." Breezefur nodded and smiled. Hawk raced away into the bushes nearby.
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Streamstar October 14th 2011, 17:58

Streamfur was about to pouce on another rouge when one snuck up behind her and clawed her belly so hard that she fell to the ground unconcious where the clan cats couldn't see her and only the rouges could.
Streamstar
Streamstar
RiverClan Leader
RiverClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdstar October 14th 2011, 18:01

Breezefur watched as the clan cats were starting to fall. Breezefur smiled. Maybe we can win this thing. She thought. Just then more rouges piled through. And Hawk has recruited more. Wonderful.
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx October 14th 2011, 18:01

Brightstar beat the rogue unconscious and looked for Applefur. She was gone. Sent of rogue was intertwined with her scent. "those mange-pelts!"
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx October 14th 2011, 18:02

"Ripplepaw!" Brightstar summoned the apprentice with a flick of her tail. "Get more RiverClan cats. And help if you can."
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar October 14th 2011, 18:03

Kitty shrieked and struggled to her paws. She struck the tom so hard, he stumble to the ground. Kittykitty snarled and leaped for a large tom. She aimed for his face and struck him so hard, his face was matted with blood!

~ I want to be takne tooo! LUCKY!!!!!~A little kit on the edge of a Thunderpath... RPG  - Page 2 2491446378
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeystar October 14th 2011, 18:05

"They've taken Applefur!" Brumbytail yowled as she saw the one rogue tom drag her away.
"Then let's get her back from those dingohearts!" growled Boomerleap.
Suddenly more rogues came rushing in.
"It's no good, we're being out-numbered." Brumbytail cried in terror.
"Then go get Honeystar for help. I'll just stay here to even things up."
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : The Sweetest Leader
WarriorPoints : 10449
Male Posts : 2451

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 25,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum