Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

The Typical Warrior ABCs (I recommend you to read it if you have not had Warrior education) - Page 3 Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

The Typical Warrior ABCs (I recommend you to read it if you have not had Warrior education) - Page 3 Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Typical Warrior ABCs (I recommend you to read it if you have not had Warrior education)

+6
Skittlestream
Icestar of ShadowClan
Ivyshine
Nightfrost
Hazeldust
Aspenfern
10 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

The Typical Warrior ABCs (I recommend you to read it if you have not had Warrior education) - Page 3 Empty The Typical Warrior ABCs (I recommend you to read it if you have not had Warrior education)

Post by Aspenfern February 18th 2011, 15:23

First topic message reminder :

The first letter in the Warrior alphabet is a. A is for Aspenfern.

Last edited by Aspenfern on February 18th 2011, 15:33; edited 1 time in total
Aspenfern
Aspenfern
Loner

Custom Rank : Member
WarriorPoints : 5495
Female Posts : 394

Back to top Go down

The Typical Warrior ABCs (I recommend you to read it if you have not had Warrior education) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Typical Warrior ABCs (I recommend you to read it if you have not had Warrior education)

Post by Hazeldust March 13th 2011, 20:41

of course not.

we're awesome. other's are jealous so they try to boss us around. Super Happy
Hazeldust
Hazeldust
Loner

Custom Rank : WHAT
WarriorPoints : 9014
Female Posts : 1799

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 12,000

Back to top Go down

The Typical Warrior ABCs (I recommend you to read it if you have not had Warrior education) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Typical Warrior ABCs (I recommend you to read it if you have not had Warrior education)

Post by Nightfrost March 16th 2011, 17:31

haha
Maybe Aspenfern

HEY ASPENFERN!!! YOU CAN'T PUNISH ME, BUT I CAN PUNISH YOU!!!
One, because I'm your deputy,
and Two, because I'm awesome like that.

Or I'll make you pick out all the ticks in all the elder's fur!!!
Nightfrost
Nightfrost
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

WarriorPoints : 8877
Female Posts : 1561

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 9950

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest March 20th 2011, 21:11

Aspenfern, stop acting like you are the Clan leader of everyone or else you'll get severely punished.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest March 20th 2011, 21:16

I can guarantee that Brightstar will agree with me even when I'm ThunderClan.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazeldust March 21st 2011, 15:39

...last comment..(?)
Hazeldust
Hazeldust
Loner

Custom Rank : WHAT
WarriorPoints : 9014
Female Posts : 1799

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 12,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightfrost March 21st 2011, 21:13

lalalalala I love the Turd Song! TURD haha
and yes, Tawnypelt, i admit that it was the Turd Song.
Nightfrost
Nightfrost
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Skittlestream June 8th 2011, 19:47

Aspenfern spams more thaan me.
Skittlestream
Skittlestream
Loner

Custom Rank : LORD OF THE SKITTLEZ
WarriorPoints : 10543
Female Posts : 3319

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 9900

Back to top Go down

Post by Aspenfern June 9th 2011, 09:23

Hey! Don't blame me. I haven't been on here for quite a while since a long long time ago. And in your signature you claim that you are the "SPAMMIE WEIRD KITTAH"?
Aspenfern
Aspenfern
Loner

Back to top Go down

Post by Aspenfern June 9th 2011, 09:27

[quote="Iceclover"][quote="Aspenfern"] [quote="TawnyPelt"] hey! who made [b]YOU[/b] the headmaster/mistress/principal/person of warrior school? you're in riverclan! why would I obey you?! if you enter shadowclan just to announce I have detention, you'll be ambushed! held captive! etc.! [/quote]
Even if I'm ambushed, I'll still make sure that other cats will carry out my orders. And I was the first to make Warrior school, and I don't even have to go to ShadowClan to make you go to detention, because education is first before ambushing people or cats. And so if you try to ambush me, the first thing you know is that your tail and furry bottom will be superglued to the ground. [/quote]
Hey!! No Riverclan cat can tell my best Shadowclan warriors to go to detention! Thats Unconstitutional!! *tackles Aspenfern*
[quote="Aspenfern"]The next letter is c. C is for the 'c' in Iceclover.[/quote]
I laughed.

[quote="Aspenfern"]The next letter is j. J is for ... no one has a j. pale [/quote]
J is for the J in SHadowclan.
[quote="Aspenfern"]The next letter is q. Q is for ... nobody has it... Crying or Very sad [/quote]
Once again, its in Shadowclan.
[quote="Aspenfern"]The next letter is x. X is for ... sadly, no one has x... Crying [/quote]
Another time? ANyone?
[quote="Aspenfern"]The next letter is z. Sadly, no one has z... No [/quote]
Srsly?[/quote]

Yes. Seriously. Unless I change some of the names so that they have some other letters in it... so maybe this would be one random anagram: qwertyuiopaasdfghjklzxcvbnm and it has all the letters in it. Alphabet cat is: abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyznowiknowmyabcsnexttimewontyousingwithme.
Aspenfern
Aspenfern
Loner

Back to top Go down

Post by Skittlestream June 9th 2011, 15:08

joy
Skittlestream
Skittlestream
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Caraway June 10th 2011, 20:20

there could be a zucchinifur or a lazybutt. and yeah, silverstream does post more. she used to spam just like aspenfern. now she still posts on everything. even though her posts have gotten longer, it still could be classified as spamming because i want to leave my name under the "most recent post" category too!! Crying
Caraway
Caraway
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Custom Rank : Behind the Mask
WarriorPoints : 33820
Female Posts : 5555

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Skittlestream June 10th 2011, 20:24

so-rry! I didnt know it wa sooo important.
Skittlestream
Skittlestream
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Caraway June 10th 2011, 20:50

it is! but go and read my poem anyway. i like it when people review my poems! Very Happy
i'm going to write another one really soon... and aspenfern really does only post spam pretty much.
Caraway
Caraway
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Custom Rank : Behind the Mask
WarriorPoints : 33820
Female Posts : 5555

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightfrost June 12th 2011, 19:37

yes. You know, the last time Silversplodge (you might not know her) was Tue Feb 22 2011!!!
Nightfrost
Nightfrost
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by SkyStar June 12th 2011, 19:49

HI EVERYBODY! HOWZ IT BEEN GOIN'? THIS IS MY 2ND POST EVER!!!! YAYZ! COOKIES ARE
FABULOUS!
SkyStar
SkyStar
Loner

Custom Rank : In Love
WarriorPoints : 8626
Female Posts : 1997

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Skittlestream June 12th 2011, 21:21

Um... Hi, Watershred... again. Yay! I'm good. You?
Skittlestream
Skittlestream
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx June 14th 2011, 10:43

My mom made chocolate-chip cookies today.
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2bright4u
WarriorPoints : 38664
Female Posts : 6814

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by SkyStar June 14th 2011, 10:45

can i have one
SkyStar
SkyStar
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest June 14th 2011, 10:56

My mom made peanut butter. Want one? I'm sure Brightstar would give you one.

here.
(::Smile <-- that's teh best cookie I can make.

Back to top Go down

Post by Skittlestream June 14th 2011, 11:39

(",,)

Dats my cookie.
Skittlestream
Skittlestream
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by SkyStar June 14th 2011, 11:50

(Smile my cookie Very Happy

Last edited by Watershred on June 14th 2011, 13:49; edited 4 times in total
SkyStar
SkyStar
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Skittlestream June 14th 2011, 12:34

.....? Hmmm? um........wazzat?
Skittlestream
Skittlestream
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by SkyStar June 14th 2011, 13:50

somthing is wrong
SkyStar
SkyStar
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Skittlestream June 14th 2011, 20:30

(::I
Skittlestream
Skittlestream
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next