Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

The Typical Warrior ABCs (I recommend you to read it if you have not had Warrior education) - Page 2 Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

The Typical Warrior ABCs (I recommend you to read it if you have not had Warrior education) - Page 2 Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Typical Warrior ABCs (I recommend you to read it if you have not had Warrior education)

+6
Skittlestream
Icestar of ShadowClan
Ivyshine
Nightfrost
Hazeldust
Aspenfern
10 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

The Typical Warrior ABCs (I recommend you to read it if you have not had Warrior education) - Page 2 Empty The Typical Warrior ABCs (I recommend you to read it if you have not had Warrior education)

Post by Aspenfern February 18th 2011, 15:23

First topic message reminder :

The first letter in the Warrior alphabet is a. A is for Aspenfern.

Last edited by Aspenfern on February 18th 2011, 15:33; edited 1 time in total
Aspenfern
Aspenfern
Loner

Custom Rank : Member
WarriorPoints : 5494
Female Posts : 394

Back to top Go down

The Typical Warrior ABCs (I recommend you to read it if you have not had Warrior education) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Typical Warrior ABCs (I recommend you to read it if you have not had Warrior education)

Post by Aspenfern February 18th 2011, 15:53

The next letter is z. Sadly, no one has z... No
Aspenfern
Aspenfern
Loner

Back to top Go down

The Typical Warrior ABCs (I recommend you to read it if you have not had Warrior education) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Typical Warrior ABCs (I recommend you to read it if you have not had Warrior education)

Post by Aspenfern February 18th 2011, 15:55

So let's review the Warriors alphabet again. A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z. The End. *Hears loud applause.*
Aspenfern
Aspenfern
Loner

Back to top Go down

Post by Aspenfern February 18th 2011, 15:56

So, if you happen to be looking at this,(or reading) you will know that you have achieved full scholarship in the Warrior alphabet.(ONLY in the Warrior alphabet.)
Aspenfern
Aspenfern
Loner

Back to top Go down

Post by Aspenfern February 18th 2011, 16:20

And just so you know,(this is also part of Warrior education, so listen carefully) well,(or rather read this carefully) I'm NOT spamming. Anyone who thinks I am will receive an automatic 0 in their Warrior report card.
Aspenfern
Aspenfern
Loner

Back to top Go down

Post by Aspenfern February 18th 2011, 16:20

And that is NOT a good idea.
Aspenfern
Aspenfern
Loner

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazeldust February 18th 2011, 16:31

hmph. if you're not spamming, why are you posting such a long line of posts when you could have put everything on one post?
Hazeldust
Hazeldust
Loner

Custom Rank : WHAT
WarriorPoints : 9013
Female Posts : 1799

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 12,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest February 20th 2011, 11:18

Aspenfern is SPAMMING! Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightfrost February 24th 2011, 11:14

Yeah, you are Aspenfern
If you want to go spam, go to Spam City
Nightfrost
Nightfrost
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

WarriorPoints : 8876
Female Posts : 1561

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 9950

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest February 24th 2011, 16:39

I bet she doesn't care. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazeldust February 24th 2011, 18:11

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MOOOOOOOOOOO.
randomness.

but you know what? there should be smileys of other animals.

like cows.
Hazeldust
Hazeldust
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Aspenfern February 25th 2011, 16:56

[quote="Shadowstorm"]Aspenfern is SPAMMING! Razz[/quote]
And now you have just received a 0 on every subject of your Warrior report card. You must also go to detention in Warrior school for the whole year. That goes for TawnyPelt and Shadowstorm. And other cats who mention that I'm spamming will receive harsher punishments and have TawnyPelt and Shadowstorm go through the same thing as well.
Aspenfern
Aspenfern
Loner

Back to top Go down

Post by Aspenfern February 25th 2011, 16:57

And Nightfrost.You will receive the same punishments but a little less harsh since you're in RiverClan.
Aspenfern
Aspenfern
Loner

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazeldust February 26th 2011, 17:08

hey! who made YOU the headmaster/mistress/principal/person of warrior school? you're in riverclan! why would I obey you?! if you enter shadowclan just to announce I have detention, you'll be ambushed! held captive! etc.!
Hazeldust
Hazeldust
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest February 26th 2011, 17:12

I'm a dog. I have no principal or principles! Super Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivyshine February 26th 2011, 17:15

yay
Ivyshine
Ivyshine
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

WarriorPoints : 5159
Female Posts : 191

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest February 26th 2011, 20:07

Aspenfern, you are spamming.

And if you dare to punish me, I wouldn't care that you're going to be my future Clanmate. I'm going to eat you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest February 26th 2011, 20:07

I haven't eaten for a few days. Not much prey outside Clan territory.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightfrost February 27th 2011, 18:43

haha
prey is scarce, especially in leaf bare.
Nightfrost
Nightfrost
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

WarriorPoints : 8876
Female Posts : 1561

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 9950

Back to top Go down

Post by Aspenfern February 28th 2011, 17:38

[quote="Cowboy"]Aspenfern, you are spamming.

And if you dare to punish me, I wouldn't care that you're going to be my future Clanmate. I'm going to eat you. [/quote]

I won't punish you just yet. I'll keep an eye on you, and when I have more attack power, you'd better run.
Aspenfern
Aspenfern
Loner

Back to top Go down

Post by Aspenfern February 28th 2011, 17:43

[quote="TawnyPelt"]hey! who made [b]YOU[/b] the headmaster/mistress/principal/person of warrior school? you're in riverclan! why would I obey you?! if you enter shadowclan just to announce I have detention, you'll be ambushed! held captive! etc.![/quote]
Even if I'm ambushed, I'll still make sure that other cats will carry out my orders. And I was the first to make Warrior school, and I don't even have to go to ShadowClan to make you go to detention, because education is first before ambushing people or cats. And so if you try to ambush me, the first thing you know is that your tail and furry bottom will be superglued to the ground.
Aspenfern
Aspenfern
Loner

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazeldust February 28th 2011, 18:40

Oh yeah? How would you know if I'm in detention or not? I have a perfectly good education! Without you! Super Mad and why do I even have detention? And you wouldn't be able to get any superglue on any of my fur. if you try tat I'll come with one of these. Rocket Launcher
Hazeldust
Hazeldust
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Icestar of ShadowClan February 28th 2011, 18:58

Aspenfern wrote:
TawnyPelt wrote: hey! who made YOU the headmaster/mistress/principal/person of warrior school? you're in riverclan! why would I obey you?! if you enter shadowclan just to announce I have detention, you'll be ambushed! held captive! etc.!
Even if I'm ambushed, I'll still make sure that other cats will carry out my orders. And I was the first to make Warrior school, and I don't even have to go to ShadowClan to make you go to detention, because education is first before ambushing people or cats. And so if you try to ambush me, the first thing you know is that your tail and furry bottom will be superglued to the ground.
Hey!! No Riverclan cat can tell my best Shadowclan warriors to go to detention! Thats Unconstitutional!! *tackles Aspenfern*
Aspenfern wrote:The next letter is c. C is for the 'c' in Iceclover.
I laughed.

Aspenfern wrote:The next letter is j. J is for ... no one has a j. pale
J is for the J in SHadowclan.
Aspenfern wrote:The next letter is q. Q is for ... nobody has it... Crying or Very sad
Once again, its in Shadowclan.
Aspenfern wrote:The next letter is x. X is for ... sadly, no one has x... Crying
Another time? ANyone?
Aspenfern wrote:The next letter is z. Sadly, no one has z... No
Srsly?
Icestar of ShadowClan
Icestar of ShadowClan
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

WarriorPoints : 4825
Female Posts : 1907

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Icestar of ShadowClan February 28th 2011, 19:00

Aspenfern wrote:The next letter is i. I is for Ivyshine.
ANd Iceclover!! *cries in corner* Crying Very Scared
Icestar of ShadowClan
Icestar of ShadowClan
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazeldust February 28th 2011, 20:07

poor icelover. thanks for sticking up for me! yaay!
Hazeldust
Hazeldust
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Icestar of ShadowClan March 1st 2011, 18:48

Yay!! No one can tell Shadowclan what to do!!
Icestar of ShadowClan
Icestar of ShadowClan
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next