Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Your least favorite Warrior character(s)? - Page 4 Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Your least favorite Warrior character(s)? - Page 4 Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your least favorite Warrior character(s)?

+11
<3Swiftnose<3
Stormheart
Noxe
Shamu
Robynwing
Nyx
Honeystar
Stareye
FeatherPelt
Silverbreeze
Xenialhaze
15 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Your least favorite Warrior character(s)? - Page 4 Empty Your least favorite Warrior character(s)?

Post by Xenialhaze August 9th 2011, 09:34

First topic message reminder :

The title says all. What is YOUR least favorite Warrior character? o33o I'd love it if we kept this clean and argument free pwease. This isn't an open invitation to start hatin' on the other members here, since EVERYONE has their opinions.

I purrsonally dislike Nightcloud and Squirrelflight. Squirrelflight seemed cool at furst, but she started becoming annoying, and a major player. I don't like players, in all fairness. >>; Nightcloud, she's given me SOO many reasons! To many to list to be fair.
Xenialhaze
Xenialhaze
Loner

Custom Rank : Member
WarriorPoints : 4830
Female Posts : 160

Back to top Go down

Your least favorite Warrior character(s)? - Page 4 Empty Re: Your least favorite Warrior character(s)?

Post by Fireheart September 11th 2011, 02:48

Hmm....I don't really know if I hated anyone...I mean, there are cats where I hated their ACTIONS but not them personally. :|
Fireheart
Fireheart
Loner

WarriorPoints : 8459
Male Posts : 1435

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 9500

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4