Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Your least favorite Warrior character(s)? - Page 3 Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Your least favorite Warrior character(s)? - Page 3 Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your least favorite Warrior character(s)?

+11
<3Swiftnose<3
Stormheart
Noxe
Shamu
Robynwing
Nyx
Honeystar
Stareye
FeatherPelt
Silverbreeze
Xenialhaze
15 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Your least favorite Warrior character(s)? - Page 3 Empty Your least favorite Warrior character(s)?

Post by Xenialhaze August 9th 2011, 09:34

First topic message reminder :

The title says all. What is YOUR least favorite Warrior character? o33o I'd love it if we kept this clean and argument free pwease. This isn't an open invitation to start hatin' on the other members here, since EVERYONE has their opinions.

I purrsonally dislike Nightcloud and Squirrelflight. Squirrelflight seemed cool at furst, but she started becoming annoying, and a major player. I don't like players, in all fairness. >>; Nightcloud, she's given me SOO many reasons! To many to list to be fair.
Xenialhaze
Xenialhaze
Loner

Custom Rank : Member
WarriorPoints : 4830
Female Posts : 160

Back to top Go down

Your least favorite Warrior character(s)? - Page 3 Empty Re: Your least favorite Warrior character(s)?

Post by Xenialhaze August 11th 2011, 08:29

No, no, no. You say it like: U M4D? >:] Well...your way is your way. XDD This is just mine. Razz Though, Mapleshade sounds terrible too. *Hates on her.*
Xenialhaze
Xenialhaze
Loner

WarriorPoints : 4830
Female Posts : 160

Back to top Go down

Your least favorite Warrior character(s)? - Page 3 Empty Re: Your least favorite Warrior character(s)?

Post by Nyx August 11th 2011, 08:49

Mapleshade is REALLY mean. And

Spoiler:
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2bright4u
WarriorPoints : 38666
Female Posts : 6814

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

Post by <3Swiftnose<3 August 11th 2011, 11:31

I can't stand Mousefur!!! Mad She's bossy, annoying, rude and she pushes people the edge!! Grrr
<3Swiftnose<3
<3Swiftnose<3
Loner

Custom Rank : Ke$ha Cat
WarriorPoints : 4678
Female Posts : 155

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 7000

Back to top Go down

Post by Robynwing August 11th 2011, 12:52

<3Swiftnose<3 wrote:I can't stand Mousefur!!! Mad She's bossy, annoying, rude and she pushes people the edge!! Grrr

OMG so true! How could I forget her?
Robynwing
Robynwing
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Guardian of the loud
WarriorPoints : 4869
Female Posts : 170

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest August 11th 2011, 13:26

Nobody has mentioned her yet..... Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeystar August 11th 2011, 17:19

Brighstar- I think you got mixed up about Mapleshade.
Spoiler:
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : The Sweetest Leader
WarriorPoints : 10449
Male Posts : 2451

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 25,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx August 11th 2011, 18:42

No, I just read Crookedstar's Promise.
Spoiler:
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Stareye August 11th 2011, 18:51

Brightstar- I am sure my copy of the book doesn't say that at all. I remember Mapleshade saying that she tried to get her own kits across the river, but they're was a terrible accident and they drowned. And I am 100 % sure that Mapleshade and Shellheart have never, EVER met. Mapleshade said that Shellheart's grandfather was her mate.
Stareye
Stareye
Reviewer
Reviewer

Custom Rank : Wannabe Storyteller
WarriorPoints : 6300
Female Posts : 598

Warrior Information
Attack Power : N/A

Back to top Go down

Post by Robynwing August 12th 2011, 13:32

Ooh maybe it was a typo cuz i remember it saying shellheart was her mate in the book but warriors wiki says it was his grandfather.
Robynwing
Robynwing
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Guardian of the loud
WarriorPoints : 4869
Female Posts : 170

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest August 12th 2011, 14:01

Wow. Now we don't know which one is right! GRRR.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx August 12th 2011, 15:18

I was SURE I saw that Mapleshade was the mate of Shellheart! Besides, Mapleshade can't be that old!
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest August 12th 2011, 17:03

I really didn't like Squirrelflight. She was whiny and a player and she was irresponsible too.

A shame she's the daughter of the great Firestar.

Back to top Go down

Post by Stareye August 12th 2011, 19:29

Brightstar wrote:I was SURE I saw that Mapleshade was the mate of Shellheart! Besides, Mapleshade can't be that old!
Think about it. If Mapleshade was the mate of Shellheart and the story we know about her followed the same routine, she probably would have taken her revenge during the time of Crookedstar and Oakheart's apprenticeship. Then depending on how long Mapleshade lived then, warriors like Leopardstar and Blackclaw would have been alive during her reign of revenge. . And since Leopardstar and Blackclaw died early in OOTS, then Mapleshade wouldn't have even started to fade away, and it has been noted that she is already transparent as of Night Whispers.
Still don't belive me? Take a look at this quote.

I should have been ThunderClan's leader! But ThunderClan cast me out when i took a RiverClan mate." Her lip curled. "Familiar, eh? Oakheart isn't the only traitor you know." She gave Crookedstar a vicious shake, her claws hooking deeper into his flesh. "Our kits were perfect!" Her eyes blazed harder. "But they drowned. After ThunderClan cast me out, I tried to carry them across the river to their father's Clan. But the water snatched them from my grasp and carried them away." .......
"But don't worry, I made them pay. I looked for revenge whereever I could! Why do you think I am here?" Her gaze flicked around the clearing. " I earned my placed in the Dark Forest. But what made it worse was that the father of my drowned kits took a RiverClan mate! He promised he would only love me! (Now, pay attention, this is when it gets important) They had a daughter, and she had a son, and do you know who that son was?
Crookedstar shook his head, trying to keep up.
"Shellheart, " Mapleshade snarled, (Pg 479-480)
And there's your golden ticket! Go to those page numbers in your copy of Crookedstar's Promise, and I garuntee that's what it will say. If it doesn't, you have a bad copy. Why I added the earlier part, well, that was to prove that ThunderClan really didn't chase Mapleshade into the river and cause the kits to drown. It was purely an accident.
Stareye
Stareye
Reviewer
Reviewer

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Coyoteheart September 1st 2011, 00:21

BREEZEPELT, NIGHTCLOUD, LEAFPOOL, AND SQUIRRELFLIGHT! WHY MUST MY TWO LEAST FAVORITE BE IN MY FAVORITE CLAN? THAT DOESNT MAKE SENSE!
Coyoteheart
Coyoteheart
Loner

WarriorPoints : 4823
Female Posts : 132

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonflight September 1st 2011, 07:00

I didn't like spottedleaf or Sandstorm for some reason.
Dragonflight
Dragonflight
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Dragonfly!
WarriorPoints : 4667
Female Posts : 74

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 4005

Back to top Go down

Post by Rainfeather September 1st 2011, 10:18

I hate Breezepelt too! He's horrrible Sad
Rainfeather
Rainfeather
Loner

Custom Rank : Peachy Keen!
WarriorPoints : 8299
Female Posts : 826

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 15,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest September 1st 2011, 17:04

He's like a little demon! But he's cool.

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeystar September 1st 2011, 17:07

He has Crowfeather's moodiness, combined with Nightcloud's....hmmm...what's the word I'm looking for again?
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest September 1st 2011, 17:13

Annoying? bossy? infuriating? Insufferable? Incorrigible? (i learned that word in english class today from my teacher)

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeystar September 1st 2011, 17:14

I was going for annoying but those other ones really work too.
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx September 1st 2011, 17:24

Stareye wrote: Think about it. If Mapleshade was the mate of Shellheart and the story we know about her followed the same routine, she probably would have taken her revenge during the time of Crookedstar and Oakheart's apprenticeship. Then depending on how long Mapleshade lived then, warriors like Leopardstar and Blackclaw would have been alive during her reign of revenge. . And since Leopardstar and Blackclaw died early in OOTS, then Mapleshade wouldn't have even started to fade away, and it has been noted that she is already transparent as of Night Whispers.
Still don't belive me? Take a look at this quote.

And there's your golden ticket! Go to those page numbers in your copy of Crookedstar's Promise, and I garuntee that's what it will say. If it doesn't, you have a bad copy. Why I added the earlier part, well, that was to prove that ThunderClan really didn't chase Mapleshade into the river and cause the kits to drown. It was purely an accident.

Well, fine. I believe about the part with Mapleshade's mate not being Shellheart, but mine says right here,
"You mouse-brain! My kin should have been the leader of RiverClan, not his! If ThunderClan hadn't driven me across the river, my kits would never have died. If RiverClan hadn't rejected me, I'd be their father's mate, not some fish-hearted RiverClan queen."

ThunderClan DID drive Mapleshade and her kits across the river!

And, it doesn't mean my book has too be the bad copy. It could also happen that your's is one too.

Last edited by Brightstar on September 2nd 2011, 16:39; edited 1 time in total
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Rainfeather September 1st 2011, 17:33

I also hate Leopardstar. She was relly unfair. and mean Sad
Rainfeather
Rainfeather
Loner

Custom Rank : Peachy Keen!
WarriorPoints : 8299
Female Posts : 826

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 15,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx September 8th 2011, 17:06

I kinda liked Leopardstar...... but... I can't say she was unfair.
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Stareye September 8th 2011, 17:18

Brightstar wrote:

Well, fine. I believe about the part with Mapleshade's mate not being Shellheart, but mine says right here,

ThunderClan DID drive Mapleshade and her kits across the river!

And, it doesn't mean my book has too be the bad copy. It could also happen that your's is one too.
now that I think about it, i think my copy said that. Whoopsies!!
One time when Fading Echoes first came out, there was this girl who was reading Fading Echoes, and the roles between Blossomfall and Brairlight were switched. Instead of Briarlight getting the misfortune, it was Blossomfall who's legs were paralyzed and it was Briarlight who went on to be a warrior. The girl knew something was wrong because she already knew from other fans what was supposed to happen, so she took her copy back to the bookstore and told them what was wrong. They told them that they're was a clutch of "bad copies" that were shipped to them, and she wasn't the first victim to this conundrum. They took back her bad copy and gave her a new one for free and did the same for anyone else who faced with this problem. Maybe something like this happened with our copies of Crookedstar's Promise.
Stareye
Stareye
Reviewer
Reviewer

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx September 9th 2011, 16:17

Yeah.... I wonder how the printing got mixed? scratch If you print a lot of bad copies, it'll just waste paper and ink.
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next