Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Your favourite Non Warrior feline character? - Page 2 Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Your favourite Non Warrior feline character? - Page 2 Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your favourite Non Warrior feline character?

+3
SkyStar
Honeystar
Stareye
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Your favourite Non Warrior feline character? - Page 2 Empty Your favourite Non Warrior feline character?

Post by Stareye July 22nd 2011, 15:57

First topic message reminder :

So what is your favourite cat character outside of the world of Warriors?
My favourite would have to be Silversides from a book called Ragweed. She is very unlucky and even though she's supposed to be the villan, I feel really sorry for her. Her owner replaces her with a mouse and treats her like dirt and throws her out in the cold when her mouse goes missing and blames Silversides for it, her whole family has turned their back on her, and on top of it all, she fails to catch the protagainst again and again and as a result, is under constant humilation, do they expect me to not feel sorry for her?
It's unjustified for Silversides to think that mice have no rights, but I can see the logic in all of her other opinions, and in the beggining, she seemed to vist her grandkittens a lot, so she seems like a good grandmother too. Silversides also shows diginty and pride when she refuses to come home when the girl invites her back in the house when Silversides returned the girl's mouse, but doesn't apolgize for throwing her out and not letting her back in.
Stareye
Stareye
Reviewer
Reviewer

Custom Rank : Wannabe Storyteller
WarriorPoints : 6427
Female Posts : 598

Warrior Information
Attack Power : N/A

Back to top Go down

Your favourite Non Warrior feline character? - Page 2 Empty Re: Your favourite Non Warrior feline character?

Post by Icestar of ShadowClan July 27th 2011, 18:04

Exactly, but if you look up, you will see Adderfang just announced he changed him username. And now back on topic.

I liked the tigers from the movie Two Brothers
Icestar of ShadowClan
Icestar of ShadowClan
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

WarriorPoints : 4955
Female Posts : 1907

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,000

Back to top Go down

Your favourite Non Warrior feline character? - Page 2 Empty Re: Your favourite Non Warrior feline character?

Post by Fireheart July 27th 2011, 18:05

Ehh never saw that movie so I cant say anything about that. Razz
Fireheart
Fireheart
Loner

WarriorPoints : 8586
Male Posts : 1435

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 9500

Back to top Go down

Post by Stareye July 27th 2011, 18:44

Two Brothers? I love that movie! We have it on VHS, but we don't have a VHS machine. (A working one, anyway) One of my favourite parts is when the tiger cub and the boy were playing hide and seek, and the tiger cub was hiding with the stuffed animals. Bite
Stareye
Stareye
Reviewer
Reviewer

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeystar July 27th 2011, 21:32

Everybody Wants to be A Cat! Happy
Your favourite Non Warrior feline character? - Page 2 Everyb10
Here are several Disney cats (plus Kovo) who've become 'Lionized'! Love this Fan-art (not mine though, wish it was).
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : The Sweetest Leader
WarriorPoints : 10576
Male Posts : 2451

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 25,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeystar July 27th 2011, 21:34

Ah rats! Part of the picture's cut off. Annoyed
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 28th 2011, 11:22

Honeytongue wrote:Ah rats! Part of the picture's cut off. Annoyed

Make it a thumbnail instead!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Stareye July 28th 2011, 14:45

-Honeytounge Who are those cats??? I don't reconize any of them!
Stareye
Stareye
Reviewer
Reviewer

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 28th 2011, 18:25

Is that Simba from Lion King??

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeystar July 28th 2011, 19:33

Cobrafang- Hmm, OK! Thanks, I'll see if I can do that.

Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeystar July 28th 2011, 19:40

Stareye- These are the cats from Disney's animated movies. There's the cats from 'The Aritocats', the Siamese cats from 'Lady and the Tramp', The Chescher Cat from 'Alice in Wonderland', Figaro from 'Pinocchio', Oliver from 'Oliver and Company', Socks? from 'Bolt', Rufus from 'The Rescuers', Lucifer from 'Cinderella', and Felicia from 'The Great Mouse Detective'. There's also Dina from 'Alice in Wonderland', and Sgt. Tibbs from '101 Dalmatians' but they are on the part of the picture that's been cut off. And there is Kovo from Lion King II.
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2