Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Your favourite Non Warrior feline character? Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Your favourite Non Warrior feline character? Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your favourite Non Warrior feline character?

+3
SkyStar
Honeystar
Stareye
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Your favourite Non Warrior feline character? Empty Your favourite Non Warrior feline character?

Post by Stareye July 22nd 2011, 15:57

So what is your favourite cat character outside of the world of Warriors?
My favourite would have to be Silversides from a book called Ragweed. She is very unlucky and even though she's supposed to be the villan, I feel really sorry for her. Her owner replaces her with a mouse and treats her like dirt and throws her out in the cold when her mouse goes missing and blames Silversides for it, her whole family has turned their back on her, and on top of it all, she fails to catch the protagainst again and again and as a result, is under constant humilation, do they expect me to not feel sorry for her?
It's unjustified for Silversides to think that mice have no rights, but I can see the logic in all of her other opinions, and in the beggining, she seemed to vist her grandkittens a lot, so she seems like a good grandmother too. Silversides also shows diginty and pride when she refuses to come home when the girl invites her back in the house when Silversides returned the girl's mouse, but doesn't apolgize for throwing her out and not letting her back in.
Stareye
Stareye
Reviewer
Reviewer

Custom Rank : Wannabe Storyteller
WarriorPoints : 6277
Female Posts : 598

Warrior Information
Attack Power : N/A

Back to top Go down

Your favourite Non Warrior feline character? Empty Re: Your favourite Non Warrior feline character?

Post by Guest July 22nd 2011, 16:13

Has anyone read Whittington? It's a cat book.

Back to top Go down

Your favourite Non Warrior feline character? Empty Re: Your favourite Non Warrior feline character?

Post by Honeystar July 22nd 2011, 16:29

One of my favourite non-warrior cat characters that I can think of is Tao (pronounced "doa" and sounds like "cow"), the Siamese cat from The Incredible Journey. With his two dog friends (a lab and an old bull terrier), they set off to try and find their way back home through the wilderness of Northern Ontario. Along the way, Tao fights off a black bear cub (who was harming the bull terrier) and its mother. Nearly drowns in a raging river, and later is chased by cat-eating lynx. He is also the better hunter of the traveling trio. I guess you could say there is a bit of Tao in my character.
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : The Sweetest Leader
WarriorPoints : 10426
Male Posts : 2451

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 25,000

Back to top Go down

Post by SkyStar July 22nd 2011, 16:47

Have you read they cat wonders? Well my favorite character is allina the cat
SkyStar
SkyStar
Loner

Custom Rank : In Love
WarriorPoints : 8605
Female Posts : 1997

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 9900

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazeldust July 22nd 2011, 18:41

Very Happy In non-talking cats, I like Crookshanks from Harry Potter and Isis from Theodosia and the Serpents of Chaos.

I also like Sly from Little Fur, better than Ginger, even though Ginger's so much more reliable.
Hazeldust
Hazeldust
Loner

Custom Rank : WHAT
WarriorPoints : 8993
Female Posts : 1799

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 12,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Stareye July 24th 2011, 12:43

Honeytongue wrote:One of my favourite non-warrior cat characters that I can think of is Tao (pronounced "doa" and sounds like "cow"), the Siamese cat from The Incredible Journey. With his two dog friends (a lab and an old bull terrier), they set off to try and find their way back home through the wilderness of Northern Ontario. Along the way, Tao fights off a black bear cub (who was harming the bull terrier) and its mother. Nearly drowns in a raging river, and later is chased by cat-eating lynx. He is also the better hunter of the traveling trio. I guess you could say there is a bit of Tao in my character.
I love that book! I really admire Tao for everything she did on that journey.
Stareye
Stareye
Reviewer
Reviewer

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeystar July 24th 2011, 13:05

Tao is a male! You're probably thinking of Sassy, the Himalayan cat (along with Chance the American Bulldog and Shadow the Golden Retriever) from Homeward Bound the Disney movie that's based on The Incredible Journey (I remember watching that when I was a kid). Glad to hear you like that book too. Happy
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Stareye July 26th 2011, 17:36

Honeytongue wrote:Tao is a male! You're probably thinking of Sassy, the Himalayan cat (along with Chance the American Bulldog and Shadow the Golden Retriever) from Homeward Bound the Disney movie that's based on The Incredible Journey (I remember watching that when I was a kid). Glad to hear you like that book too. Happy
I am not thinking of "Sassy", because I never heard of her before! I never watched that movie. Now I am sort of glad. A movie that's based on a book that doesn't even use the original characters seems kind of lame.
This isn't the first time I've confused genders. There's a villan from an anime called Dragon Ball Z that's pink and purple and sounds like a woman, but apparently he's a guy. I almost never refer to him as a man. (This being one of the very rare exceptions.)
Stareye
Stareye
Reviewer
Reviewer

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeystar July 26th 2011, 18:11

Oh. Sweat Well it's an OK movie. All live action, but with the animals having voice-overs [Chance- Michael J. Foxx, Shadow- Dick van Dyke (I think?), don't know who did Sassy though]. And instead of in Northern Ontario, the movie has it take place in the Sierra Nevada Mountains of California.
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Stareye July 26th 2011, 21:16

It doesn't take place in the original location either?? Geez.
Stareye
Stareye
Reviewer
Reviewer

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeystar July 26th 2011, 21:25

I forgot to mention Disney did make a more accurate movie on The Incredible Journey, but that was made probably back when Walt was still alive (or maybe after his death). You know, 60's-70's that time period.
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 27th 2011, 09:15

I liked the kitteh from Shrek! i think blackclaw does too

Back to top Go down

Post by Icestar of ShadowClan July 27th 2011, 10:56

Puss in Boots? So do I. Theres a movie coming out on him XD

I have to say I like Marie and Duchess from the Aristocats
Icestar of ShadowClan
Icestar of ShadowClan
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

WarriorPoints : 4805
Female Posts : 1907

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 27th 2011, 14:15

I like any dogs in the books. I like Shadow and Ebony from Ranger's Apprentice series.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightclaw July 27th 2011, 14:53

I'd have to say...the Siamese cats on Lady and the Tramp!!! I don't know why, but I just love thouse guys!!! Super Happy
Lightclaw
Lightclaw
ShadowClan Deputy
ShadowClan Deputy

Custom Rank : Lighty c:
WarriorPoints : 13690
Female Posts : 3190

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 27th 2011, 17:30

Lightningstorm wrote:I'd have to say...the Siamese cats on Lady and the Tramp!!! I don't know why, but I just love thouse guys!!! Super Happy

Hahaha yeah!

Wait do Big cats count as "cats?" If they do, I'd also go for Alex the Lion and the lions from the Lion King movie. Very Happy

And there's a tiger somewhere but I forgot from which film...

And who can forget Tigger? Rock

Back to top Go down

Post by Fireheart July 27th 2011, 17:32

Sunfall wrote:Hahaha yeah!

Wait do Big cats count as "cats?" If they do, I'd also go for Alex the Lion and the lions from the Lion King movie. Very Happy

And there's a tiger somewhere but I forgot from which film...

And who can forget Tigger? Rock

In the movie Aladdin, there is a Tiger, but I doubt that's the one you mean. ^-^
Fireheart
Fireheart
Loner

WarriorPoints : 8436
Male Posts : 1435

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 9500

Back to top Go down

Post by Icestar of ShadowClan July 27th 2011, 17:38

"We are Siamese if you please...
We are Siamese, if you dont please"
Lol!! Their song is funny.
Icestar of ShadowClan
Icestar of ShadowClan
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 27th 2011, 17:42

Icestar wrote:"We are Siamese if you please...

Hehe I remember that song Happy

Anyone know a movie with cats and dogs? I forgot the name. The main character was a big dog. It was realistic with real dogs and kitties. The dog's name started with 'M'.... or was it 'H'????

Back to top Go down

Post by Fireheart July 27th 2011, 17:43

Icestar wrote:"We are Siamese if you please...

I haven't seen that movie in soooo LONG! ^-^
Fireheart
Fireheart
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 27th 2011, 17:46

My favorite character is.... MYSELF! hehe

Anyone like my new name?? "Cobrafang"

RAWR Bite

Back to top Go down

Post by Icestar of ShadowClan July 27th 2011, 17:47

... I liked Adderfang better...
Icestar of ShadowClan
Icestar of ShadowClan
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Fireheart July 27th 2011, 18:01

Aww Adderfang changed to Cobrafang...^-^
Fireheart
Fireheart
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Icestar of ShadowClan July 27th 2011, 18:03

No, I didnt notice at all!! (sarcasm)
Icestar of ShadowClan
Icestar of ShadowClan
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Fireheart July 27th 2011, 18:03

I wasn't asking if anyone noticed, I was just saying Razz ^-^
Fireheart
Fireheart
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next