Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Snowball Fight & Party RPG - Page 2 Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Snowball Fight & Party RPG - Page 2 Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Snowball Fight & Party RPG

+17
Stormheart
Icestar
Frost
Silver
Rainfeather
oceanmist
Streamstar
Stareye
Ninecloud
Skittlestream
Honeystar
SkyStar
Hazeldust
Asterismos
Willowpool
Nyx
Caraway
21 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Snowball Fight & Party RPG - Page 2 Empty Snowball Fight & Party RPG

Post by Guest July 13th 2011, 14:42

First topic message reminder :

Okay so I was reading IceClan's announcement and it appears that everyone wants to frolick about in the freezing frozen snow. All the clans are invited to IceClan's snow party ~ it's ongoing and continuous, plus we've decorated our building. There will be food and drinks and you're welcome to bring more food... especially AwesomeClan 👅

You can run outside and ski down the slopes, snowboard into the trees, bomb the snowmobiles.. but you're going to be paying for the repairs Dark

Let's have some fun!

Back to top Go down

Snowball Fight & Party RPG - Page 2 Empty Re: Snowball Fight & Party RPG

Post by Asterismos July 15th 2011, 19:14

Snowdapple deftly rolled up a snowball and shot it at Tobi.
Hehe ^^
Asterismos
Asterismos
Loner

Custom Rank : Sweet and Elite
WarriorPoints : 7884
Female Posts : 156

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 50,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazeldust July 16th 2011, 14:29

Hazeldust hated wearing thick clothing. So she just put on a pair of earmuffs and mittens and a scarf.

Everyone seemed to like the snow or eat the food-but Hazeldust had other ideas. Climbing onto a sloping hill, she rolled a ball of snow and pushed it down. It gathered more and more snow until it was about 3 tail lengths wide and 3 tail lengths tall and was rolling down faster.

"Watch out!" She cried as an indistinguishable figure seemed to be oblivious to the rolling ball of doom.

~Anyone want to volunteer to be hit by my Snowball of Doom? Very Happy~
Hazeldust
Hazeldust
Loner

Custom Rank : WHAT
WarriorPoints : 9023
Female Posts : 1799

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 12,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 16th 2011, 14:57

Hazeldust wrote:Hazeldust hated wearing thick clothing. So she just put on a pair of earmuffs and mittens and a scarf.

Everyone seemed to like the snow or eat the food-but Hazeldust had other ideas. Climbing onto a sloping hill, she rolled a ball of snow and pushed it down. It gathered more and more snow until it was about 3 tail lengths wide and 3 tail lengths tall and was rolling down faster.

"Watch out!" She cried as an indistinguishable figure seemed to be oblivious to the rolling ball of doom.

~Anyone want to volunteer to be hit by my Snowball of Doom? Very Happy~

Darkfire heard the shout. "Girls! Hehehe" he turned around only to see a huuuuge snowball affraid darkfire went flying No

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazeldust July 16th 2011, 15:22

~Aw-I wanted someone to be stuck in the snowball. Laughing ~

Hazeldust watched as Darkfire turned and met the snowball with a surprised face. And then it hit him and he got flung to the other side of the field.

Hazeldust trotted up to him and Darkfire glowered. Hazeldust stuck out her tongue-it wasn't her fault that it hit him. Razz
Hazeldust
Hazeldust
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx July 16th 2011, 16:10

Brightstar sent out another snowball that was almost twice as big as Hazeldust's. "Hazeldust, watch out!" The tortoiseshell vaulted out of the way, and once again, Darkfire turned to meet the rolling snow-hill with a surprised face. Darkfire's face looked something like this --> affraid
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2bright4u
WarriorPoints : 38673
Female Posts : 6814

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 16th 2011, 16:35

Than Blizzard buried him in a mound of snow.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazeldust July 16th 2011, 17:40

Hazeldust looked at the bit of Darkfire's tail that poked out from the snow. It managed to look irritated.

"Um, we'll dig you out later," Hazeldust said to the mound of snow. The tail twitched. She saw the tip of his nose poked out too. "And you won't suffocate, don't worry."

And then Hazeldust went to find someone to challenge to a toboganning race.

~I've never seriously done that. Sure, I've fallen down a few snowy hills and rolled down them and managed to get snow down my pants, but no one seemed to want to race.~
Hazeldust
Hazeldust
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by SkyStar July 16th 2011, 17:45

I will race with you want to?
SkyStar
SkyStar
Loner

Custom Rank : In Love
WarriorPoints : 8635
Female Posts : 1997

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 9900

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 18th 2011, 10:00

Hazeldust wrote:Hazeldust looked at the bit of Darkfire's tail that poked out from the snow. It managed to look irritated.

"Um, we'll dig you out later," Hazeldust said to the mound of snow. The tail twitched. She saw the tip of his nose poked out too. "And you won't suffocate, don't worry."

And then Hazeldust went to find someone to challenge to a toboganning race.

~I've never seriously done that. Sure, I've fallen down a few snowy hills and rolled down them and managed to get snow down my pants, but no one seemed to want to race.~

Pain appeared from the shadows. "I will race you," he challenged. "The winner gets the loser's food."

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazeldust July 18th 2011, 11:35

Hazeldust thought of the lovely batch of cookies and hot chocolate and soup and pie and all sorts of other food she had smugled in in her picnic basket. "Sure," she agreed to Pain's challenge. Then she went to find the best sled she could find.

~From my knowledge, some people like toboggans better than sleds, but I think sleds work better. Very Happy~
Hazeldust
Hazeldust
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx July 18th 2011, 11:45

Brightstar gave Hazeldust Dragonclaw's sled-- the best and most expensive. "I 'borrowed' it from him," Brightstar meowed cheerfully.
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazeldust July 18th 2011, 14:27

Hazeldust eyed it carefully. It was made from light and sturdy wood, with shiny silver runners that would slice neatly and easily through snow. Funnily enough, it didn't have any extra, techy attachments that would help it stop or steer. But it certainly looked fast.

"Thanks, Brightstar!" Hazeldust mewed. Then she pulled it over to the top of the hill.

~It feels kind of weird to be RPing about something non-dangerous and lethal, and when there wasn't some evil thing plotting to kill us all and someone's in terrible danger. Very Happy We must love putting everyone at risk.~
Hazeldust
Hazeldust
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 18th 2011, 14:38

Hazeldust wrote:Hazeldust eyed it carefully. It was made from light and sturdy wood, with shiny silver runners that would slice neatly and easily through snow. Funnily enough, it didn't have any extra, techy attachments that would help it stop or steer. But it certainly looked fast.

"Thanks, Brightstar!" Hazeldust mewed. Then she pulled it over to the top of the hill.

~It feels kind of weird to be RPing about something non-dangerous and lethal, and when there wasn't some evil thing plotting to kill us all and someone's in terrible danger. Very Happy We must love putting everyone at risk.~

~Hahaha yeah we're dangerous kitties Dark~

"Hey, before you go," said Sunfall, who padded over. "Here's a can of some liquid I found. There's a picture of a big red bull on the front. Take it! It might increase your strength or something."
As Sunfall turned to go, he suddenly turned his head back. "Hey.. I want to change my name to Ironchef. What do you think?" xD

Back to top Go down

Post by SkyStar July 18th 2011, 16:04

Can I have a can and I'm ready I found a liquid with a claw on It.~Monster~
SkyStar
SkyStar
Loner

Custom Rank : In Love
WarriorPoints : 8635
Female Posts : 1997

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 9900

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazeldust July 18th 2011, 17:53

Hazeldust sniffed at the contents of the hard container. "Thanks, but it doesn't smell the greatest," she told Sunfall. "Ironchef?" she grinned. "Are you planning to become CheeseStar's apprentice?" Razz
Hazeldust
Hazeldust
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Caraway July 18th 2011, 21:22

~mi mi mi mi mi~

Let's just say Tobi got buried under the snow Snowdapple and I threw at him. I was the first to reply out of the two of us anyways. Razz First come first serve.

CheeseStar looked at the satisfying mound of snow that matched Darfire's exactly. "We'll dig him out later, if he can't claw his way through. I'm surprised Darkfire hasn't managed to dig his way out," CheeseStar mewed teasingly. "Well, i'm going to get some hot chocolate~"

Then CheeseStar poured the hot chocolate over the mounds of snow. Bite
Caraway
Caraway
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Custom Rank : Behind the Mask
WarriorPoints : 33829
Female Posts : 5555

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 19th 2011, 09:40

CheeseStar wrote:~mi mi mi mi mi~

Let's just say Tobi got buried under the snow Snowdapple and I threw at him. I was the first to reply out of the two of us anyways. Razz First come first serve.

CheeseStar looked at the satisfying mound of snow that matched Darfire's exactly. "We'll dig him out later, if he can't claw his way through. I'm surprised Darkfire hasn't managed to dig his way out," CheeseStar mewed teasingly. "Well, i'm going to get some hot chocolate~"

Then CheeseStar poured the hot chocolate over the mounds of snow. Bite

"Nooo!" cried Tobi! "Don't do it!" He rushed and lapped up the hot chocolate. Then he ran inside and brought back a bucket of water. He gently washed water all over Darkfire's snow mound. Every few minutes he added just a little more. Soon Tobi could throw water on it and it was strong enough not to get soaked through. "There!" said Tobi. "Darkfire statue! Ta-da!" Bite

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazeldust July 19th 2011, 11:01

Hazeldust stifled a snicker. "Well, Darkfire should be happy. He seemed to be the type who would love to have his own statue for everyone to see."
Hazeldust
Hazeldust
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx July 19th 2011, 11:09

Brightstar snickered at the Darkfire statue. "He'll love it," she purred. "In fact, he'll miss out on the fun, food, and hot spring pool party just to look at the staute." She gave Haezeldust a meaningful look.
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazeldust July 19th 2011, 11:13

Hazeldust looked at Brightstar who was giving her a look. "Um, what?" she asked. She never understood covert looks and it really didn't help in an ambush or a raid.
Hazeldust
Hazeldust
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx July 19th 2011, 11:18

Brightstar rolled her eyes. "We'll keep him frozen," she explained, "so he'll miss out on the pool party, fun, and food. We'll melt him when it's cleaning up time. We can leave him here to clean up all the messes we created. Leave him here with Pain and Shuriken ordering him to clean up!"
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Caraway July 20th 2011, 21:12

"Why don't we hoist him up higher? Then everybody can see him," CheeseStar chuckled. "Anyone want s'mores?"
Caraway
Caraway
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Custom Rank : Behind the Mask
WarriorPoints : 33829
Female Posts : 5555

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 21st 2011, 15:59

Sagedapple waved a donut in front of Darkfire's eyes. He glared out from behind the thick wall of ice, his nose, which was free of the ice, twitched in annoyance. Purring, Sagedapple bounded away.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazeldust July 21st 2011, 17:28

"Oohh," Hazeldust exclaimed over-exaggeratedly. "It's okay, Darkfire. You always thought you were hot-that'll keep you from freezing!" And forgetting about the sled race, she followed Cheesefur who promised smores.

~We should have a snowball fight!~
Hazeldust
Hazeldust
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeystar July 21st 2011, 17:40

"'I'll travel the sub-zero tundra, I'll brave glaciers and frozen lakes! And that's just the tip of the iceberg, I'll do whatever it takes- to change.'" Honeytongue was singing happily as he pulled on a toboggan full of warm delicious goodies for the snow party. "'Farewell powdery paradise!...We'd rather skate on the thinnest ice!...Our fingers failed us before they froze!...And frost-bite bit down on all our toes!...'"
Hopefully he didn't show up too late.

~Try and guess the name of the song, and who sings it. ~
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : The Sweetest Leader
WarriorPoints : 10456
Male Posts : 2451

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 25,000

Back to top Go down