Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

MoonClan Party! (RP) Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

MoonClan Party! (RP) Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MoonClan Party! (RP)

+4
Pinewhisker
Nyx
Icestar
Stormheart
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

MoonClan Party! (RP) Empty MoonClan Party! (RP)

Post by Stormheart July 2nd 2012, 13:31

Hm well the title is a little misleading.. But just a little. :3 All the Clans are invited to come and visit the MoonClan territory. (Just this one time, so you know were our borders are. Dark ) But this is going to be a friendly get together! So lets get this 'party' started! Happy

~I don't know what to put for the first RP Post so.. You post first instead. xD
Stormheart
Stormheart
Loner

Custom Rank : Retired EdgeLord
WarriorPoints : 6743
Female Posts : 407

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 20,000

Back to top Go down

MoonClan Party! (RP) Empty Re: MoonClan Party! (RP)

Post by Icestar July 2nd 2012, 13:41

Icestar paced around camp. "Oh, where is everyone? Do you think they won't show up?" She asked Stormheart. "I hope on the way here they don't steal any prey.." She flexed her claws. "...or they'll be hearing from me." The clan camp was looking pretty good so far. "Alright everyone! Look nice for our guests! We don't wanna make MoonClan look bad." Icestar mewed to the few members MoonClan had.
Icestar
Icestar
Loner

Custom Rank : Master Assassin
WarriorPoints : 15909
Female Posts : 1807

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 45,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormheart July 2nd 2012, 13:46

"Oh they will come, as for taking prey on the way here. Don't think so. They will either try to sneak some from the fresh kill pile (Which I vote we move to a safer place..) or they will try and hunt on the way out. And so help me StarClan if they do."
Stormheart
Stormheart
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx July 2nd 2012, 14:02

Brightshadow bounded lightly through the shady forest. She had left the day before, since she had to travel down the whole, darned length of a mountain. She'd left before anyone else, and didn't know if Iceclaw or Snowstar was coming or not. Flicking her tail, Brightshadow dropped her plump snowshoe rabbit for a moment to rest. The gray tabby had caught this delicious piece of fresh-kill just before she'd left the mountain area, and thought it would be a nice gift, from one friend to another. In Brightshadow's jaws, there were also a small packet of snowberry, which she believed that the herb grew only in snow and ice. It was useful for sore throats, and helpful to a degree with coughs. Grunting, Brightshadow picked up her load again and followed the clear scent trail to the MoonClan camp. "Hey Icestar!" She burst in, tail waving. "I've got gifts for you."
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2bright4u
WarriorPoints : 38653
Female Posts : 6814

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 2nd 2012, 14:09

"Brightshadow!" Blossomheart called. Apparently, the FrostClan warrior didn't hear her, as she had already vanished into the MoonClan camp, where the party was being held. As a specialty for the occasion, the calico she-cat had made a blueberry pie, with a crescent moon inscribed in the center, with three stars around it, matching their Clan badge. Also, Blossomheart had managed to snag the last bit of frosting, to which she made a moon-shaped cake, along with the words, "PARTY!!" in dark purple frosting. Hopping delicately off the cloud, as not to upset her load, she scampered in after Brightshadow. "DESSERT!" Blossomheart announced proudly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Icestar July 2nd 2012, 14:14

"Hey, thanks for coming!" She mewed to the two she cats. "Feel free to take a look around camp. There's not much, but we're still working on it. Thank you for your gifts. You can go ahead and put them over there." She flicked her tail to a tree stump by the stream. Heh heh I hid the fresh kill in my den so these visitors won't sneak a snack. "If you need anything feel free to ask!"
Icestar
Icestar
Loner

Custom Rank : Master Assassin
WarriorPoints : 15909
Female Posts : 1807

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 45,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormheart July 2nd 2012, 14:21

"Welcome!" Stormheart meowed warmly to the FrostClan and AwesomeClan warriors. "Make your self at home." hmm rabbit.. And I wonder what Pie tastes like.. "What do you think of the camp so far? We are still improving tough."
Stormheart
Stormheart
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx July 2nd 2012, 14:33

"Pie! And cake!" Brightshadow mewed, sniffing Blossomheart's gifts. "Yum." She stepped back and surveyed the camp critically, a glint of approval in her eye. "I like the waterfall. Its nicely organized, and easy to protect." As an expert on strategy, the FrostClan warrior was already working out weaknesses that she could override. Reminding herself, Brightshadow gave herself a slight shake and dipped her paw into the pool the waterfall thundered into.
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinewhisker July 2nd 2012, 15:17

Sorrelstar bounced into the camp of Moonclan. She glanced around before diving back into the trees and bringing back a large weasel creature. She dragged it over to Icestar and looked around. "Nice place, Icestar," she meowed, sounding a bit impressed. "I mean, not as great as my camp.."
Pinewhisker
Pinewhisker
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

Custom Rank : I'm back~
WarriorPoints : 5209
Female Posts : 768

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 25,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormheart July 2nd 2012, 15:24

Stormheart rolled her eyes. "Of course our camp isn't as good as ShadowClan, I mean we're just MoonClan. But anyways, welcome to camp. Hope you have fun here!" Stormheart padded over to the stream and stood in the swallow water, just to relax, watching the tiny fish swim by her paws.
Stormheart
Stormheart
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx July 2nd 2012, 16:01

Brightshadow snorted softly. Her paw shot out and she cooped out a relatively large one out of the pool. She tossed over, and it landed by Stormheart. "Its not my prey... but do MoonClan cats eat fish?" Brightshadow blinked curiously, and dabbed her paw in the waterfall, the water much water then the river water in FrostClan, ever during greenleaf.
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Rainfeather July 2nd 2012, 17:00

Rainfeather bolted into the camp. "Sorry guys, there was this really cool fish juggler by Fourtrees and I HAD to stop and watch.." she stopped and looked around. There were only a few cats hanging around here and there, not really knowing what to do... luckily Rainfeather had an idea! She pulled out her portable disco ball, turned up the music and started dancing. Party Time
Rainfeather
Rainfeather
Loner

Custom Rank : Peachy Keen!
WarriorPoints : 8286
Female Posts : 826

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 15,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormheart July 2nd 2012, 17:58

Stormheart sniffed the fish, and pulled back try to hid her disgust. "I don't know if the rest of MoonClan does or not, but personally do not like fish.." She pushed the fish back into the stream. (assuming it was still alive..) "Thanks anyway though."
Stormheart
Stormheart
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinewhisker July 2nd 2012, 18:04

Sorrelstar rolled her eyes. "Hey, Brightshadow. You still got some fish-face in ya'?" she meowed teasingly, but warmly. She pushed forward her gift for MoonClan, a large weasel-like creature. "Seems like a watery type of creature. I found it by the swamp."
Pinewhisker
Pinewhisker
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx July 2nd 2012, 18:15

Brightshadow waved her tail at Sorrelstar. "And you still have that frog-brain of yours!" she shot back, eyes flashing with amusement. She leaned forward slightly and inspected the creature from a tail-length away, eyes narrowed. "Ermine?" Brightshadow frowned, then shook her head. t's not mink either, since they live in the cold." She shrugged. "I have no idea what it is. There aren't--weren't--any marshes in RiverClan."
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinewhisker July 2nd 2012, 18:21

Sorrelstar flashed a small smile. "Hmm.. It was.. like swimming on it's back in one of the small ponds.." she meowed. "Does that help? Do- did any animals do that in Riverclan?"
Pinewhisker
Pinewhisker
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx July 2nd 2012, 18:46

Brightshadow frowned, her eyes darkening in thought. She inspected the creature carefully, then sat back, her blue eyes brightning in triumph. "Beaver! Or otter. I'm pretty sure. We ate an abandoned one once; it was much smaller, maybe a baby. It was pretty tasty. Tender flesh." She cocked her head, eyeing it, before nodding once.
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinewhisker July 2nd 2012, 18:49

"I've heard about old beaver stories... But I've heard they had... big teeth," she meowed. Her eyes were clouded with confusion. "This thing doesn't have big teeth."
Pinewhisker
Pinewhisker
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx July 2nd 2012, 19:18

The gray tabby frowned. Her blue eyes narrowed and she poked the animal with a forepaw. A scowl darkened her face, and Brightshadow peered at the creature's jaws. No big teeth. "Maybe they broke off," she suggested. "But what do you think they are?"
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinewhisker July 2nd 2012, 19:20

Sorrelstar narrowed her eyes at the semiaquatic creature. "Maybe an otter like you said before. Yeah, let's just call it that.."
Pinewhisker
Pinewhisker
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx July 2nd 2012, 19:34

"Maybe." Brightshadow glared suspiciously at the "otter", and pushed the strange prey next to the rabbit she'd caught earler. Snorting in amusement at Rainfeather, she reached and poked the shiny, dazzling silver ball. "Its like the ball we found on the beach," Brightshadow meowed, remembering the recent summer vacation. "Only its harder, and shiny."
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinewhisker July 2nd 2012, 19:50

Sorrelstar snorted. 'Yeah. You guys acted like twolegs then. You were tossing it back and forth and whatnot..."
Pinewhisker
Pinewhisker
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx July 2nd 2012, 20:04

"I wasn't." Brightshadow meowed levelly, turning to look at Sorrelstar in the eye. "I was exploring, remember? With Maplestream." She twitched one ear and added almost mischieviously, "Besides, what's wrong with acting like a Twoleg? You said so yourself, 'highly intelligent creatures'..."
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinewhisker July 2nd 2012, 20:10

Sorrelstar flattened her ears against her head. "Yes. And their activities are exclusive to their own species." She looked away from Brightshadow and snorted.
Pinewhisker
Pinewhisker
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormheart July 2nd 2012, 20:13

Stormheart climbed onto the mossy bank and shook her pelt watching to two she cats in amusement. She than called to Rainfeather "Shall we dance?" (xD)
Stormheart
Stormheart
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next