Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

The Last Hope - Omen of the Stars Book 6 - Page 3 Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

The Last Hope - Omen of the Stars Book 6 - Page 3 Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Hope - Omen of the Stars Book 6

+21
oceanmist
Frost
Lunarlight
Silentwolf
Ravenscreech
Mossfoot
Moon
Coyoteheart
Darkpool
rivershine
Rainfeather
snowswirl66
Stormheart
Tangleshadow
Noxe
Stareye
Icestar of ShadowClan
SkyStar
Nyx
Asterismos
Dragonclaw
25 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

The Last Hope - Omen of the Stars Book 6 - Page 3 Empty The Last Hope - Omen of the Stars Book 6

Post by Dragonclaw July 12th 2011, 16:40

First topic message reminder :

WCWF has your look at an upcoming book! It was sent to us via Erin Hunter author tracker ~ we'll update you with more info as more is revealed! This is Book 6, not The Forgotten Warrior (Book 5) that is scheduled to release at the end of this year!

Book Blurb:
The end of the stars draw near. Three must become four to battle the darkness that lasts forever...

After countless moons of treachery, Tigerstar's Dark Forest apprentices are ready to lay siege upon the warrior Clans. As the Clan cats seek out their allies and enemies, Jayfeather, Lionblaze, and Dovewing search desperately for the fourth cat who is prophesied to help them lead the Clans to victory - and who may be their only hope for survival.

The Last Hope - Omen of the Stars Book 6 - Page 3 Fp_car14
Dragonclaw
Dragonclaw
Administrator
Administrator

Custom Rank : Technical Support
WarriorPoints : 8908
Male Posts : 712

Warrior Information
Attack Power : N/A

Back to top Go down

The Last Hope - Omen of the Stars Book 6 - Page 3 Empty Re: The Last Hope - Omen of the Stars Book 6

Post by Mossfoot September 19th 2011, 09:26

On the wiki it that hollyleeaf will be in book five and six and she and the cat that got blossomfall and ivypool out of the tunnels tht hollyleaf went through.
Mossfoot
Mossfoot
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Angel of the shadows
WarriorPoints : 7109
Female Posts : 695

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 15,000

Back to top Go down

The Last Hope - Omen of the Stars Book 6 - Page 3 Empty Re: The Last Hope - Omen of the Stars Book 6

Post by Moon September 20th 2011, 22:55

I hope the fourth cat is not Firestar... I mean, I have sort of gotten bored of Firestar.
Let it be Hollyleaf! Predatory
Moon
Moon
Loner

Custom Rank : Apprentice
WarriorPoints : 4523
Female Posts : 60

Back to top Go down

Post by Stareye September 21st 2011, 14:14

Sweetclaw, please make your posts more understandable.
The fifth seris will be about the ancient clans, back in the days that SkyClan was still in the forest. Who wants to bet that at some point in the fifth seris some cat is going to say something like, "A creature coming along and eating up SkyClan's territory? Ha! SkyClan will live forever!"
Stareye
Stareye
Reviewer
Reviewer

Custom Rank : Wannabe Storyteller
WarriorPoints : 6305
Female Posts : 598

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Moon September 22nd 2011, 00:08

Yeah, the Erin Hunters will never destroy the Clans...
Moon
Moon
Loner

WarriorPoints : 4523
Female Posts : 60

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravenscreech September 22nd 2011, 13:59

I'm really looking forward to read this book, but I'm kinda sad that the story of the warrior clans will end after this. (I know that there will be a fifth series about the time before Firestar came to the forest, but I probably won't read it.)
My thoughts of what will happen:
Spoiler:
Ravenscreech
Ravenscreech
Loner

Custom Rank : Member
WarriorPoints : 4626
Female Posts : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest September 22nd 2011, 16:24

Lol, Stareye. I bet that it'll happen too! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Silentwolf September 22nd 2011, 17:24

Iceshadow wrote:Um, Moon.... Firestar is orange. XD Tawneypelt is tabby. (I think)

And after OOTS, they are going to go 'back in time' and write about how the clans formed and how the Dark Forest formed and all.
Tawnypelt is a tortoiseshell....
Silentwolf
Silentwolf
Loner

Custom Rank : Leader of the skies
WarriorPoints : 4757
Female Posts : 269

Back to top Go down

Post by Rainfeather September 22nd 2011, 19:06

I can not WAIT for The Last Hope to come out!! But i went on the library website and checked if The Last Hope was on there so I could make a request, but then I didn't look for a while and now i am number 116!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Super Mad Super Mad
Rainfeather
Rainfeather
Loner

Custom Rank : Peachy Keen!
WarriorPoints : 8304
Female Posts : 826

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunarlight October 1st 2011, 22:20

Why are you so optimistic Confused ? Firestar Dies No. Continue for more spoilers:Firestar dies, the fourth cat is revealed, graystripe dies Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying
So anyways, there is more, but i forgot Crying or Very sad [Oh, I will miss you, spoilers Why, I'll claw da't dark forest warrior]Please do not double or triple post. If you have anything more to say, just edit your first post.
Lunarlight
Lunarlight
Loner

Custom Rank : FINE BULLY ME
WarriorPoints : 8784
Male Posts : 1287

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost October 5th 2011, 07:00

The cover is way cool! I can't wait! I wonder what will happen!
Frost
Frost
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Custom Rank : Fab
WarriorPoints : 25653
Female Posts : 4113

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 100,000

Back to top Go down

Post by oceanmist October 8th 2011, 21:32

dates: forgotten warrior: 11/22/11
last hope: 4/3/12
oceanmist
oceanmist
Loner

WarriorPoints : 4734
Female Posts : 48

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 4000

Back to top Go down

Post by Blisspaw November 23rd 2011, 15:44

Yeah, it's Firestar on the cover. And don't ask us about the Dark Forest ask the Erins XD
Blisspaw
Blisspaw
Loner

WarriorPoints : 4560
Female Posts : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest November 23rd 2011, 20:27

It looks to young to be Firestar....

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunarlight November 23rd 2011, 21:01

Darkforest Super Mad Super Mad Super Mad !!!
Lunarlight
Lunarlight
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest November 23rd 2011, 21:24

~Ya know, one word is considered spam~
The Dark Forest cats are bad, yet, I feel an attraction towards them. I feel like I can understand them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunarlight November 23rd 2011, 21:30

you can be quite annoying with your constant corrections Annoyed
Lunarlight
Lunarlight
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest November 23rd 2011, 21:35

I like Dovewing and Jayfeather, Lionblaze`s to bloodthirsty.
~You know, I`m trying to help you. You can get banned for spam!~

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeystar November 23rd 2011, 21:41

Riversplash ( Shadowclan) wrote:you can be quite annoying with your constant corrections Annoyed
First of all, Spaming is an offense on this site [which can lead to you being kicked out].
Second, Stop being rude to everyone. Grrr
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : The Sweetest Leader
WarriorPoints : 10454
Male Posts : 2451

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 25,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunarlight November 23rd 2011, 21:58

Sorry. I thought you were being mean. sorry. I didn't mean to be rude.
Lunarlight
Lunarlight
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest November 23rd 2011, 22:12

~It`s ok, you just need to put yourself in the other persons shoe before you post it, and think it through~
Jayfeather reminds me of myself.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rainfeather December 26th 2011, 12:43

The Release Date for the Last Hope is April 3rd, 2012. I can't wait! ^_^
Rainfeather
Rainfeather
Loner

Custom Rank : Peachy Keen!
WarriorPoints : 8304
Female Posts : 826

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Auburnflare December 26th 2011, 12:59

Riversplash wrote:Why are you so optimistic Confused ? Firestar Dies No. Continue for more spoilers:Firestar dies, the fourth cat is revealed, graystripe dies Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying
So anyways, there is more, but i forgot Crying or Very sad [Oh, I will miss you, spoilers Why, I'll claw da't dark forest warrior]Please do not double or triple post. If you have anything more to say, just edit your first post.
Please put a spoiler around it next time. I think the cat on the cover is Lionblaze or Firestar.
Auburnflare
Auburnflare
Loner

Custom Rank : Sexy Vampire cow
WarriorPoints : 14226
Male Posts : 1707

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 20,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest December 26th 2011, 19:05

I think the cat on the cover should be Firestar...

Back to top Go down

Post by Stareye January 12th 2012, 16:24

Tigerspirit wrote:It looks to young to be Firestar....
Really? Firestar looks really old to me on that cover.
Stareye
Stareye
Reviewer
Reviewer

Custom Rank : Wannabe Storyteller
WarriorPoints : 6305
Female Posts : 598

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest February 8th 2012, 23:01

Hey, any new info on this book? Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next