Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

The Last Hope - Omen of the Stars Book 6 - Page 2 Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

The Last Hope - Omen of the Stars Book 6 - Page 2 Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Hope - Omen of the Stars Book 6

+21
oceanmist
Frost
Lunarlight
Silentwolf
Ravenscreech
Mossfoot
Moon
Coyoteheart
Darkpool
rivershine
Rainfeather
snowswirl66
Stormheart
Tangleshadow
Noxe
Stareye
Icestar of ShadowClan
SkyStar
Nyx
Asterismos
Dragonclaw
25 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

The Last Hope - Omen of the Stars Book 6 - Page 2 Empty The Last Hope - Omen of the Stars Book 6

Post by Dragonclaw July 12th 2011, 16:40

First topic message reminder :

WCWF has your look at an upcoming book! It was sent to us via Erin Hunter author tracker ~ we'll update you with more info as more is revealed! This is Book 6, not The Forgotten Warrior (Book 5) that is scheduled to release at the end of this year!

Book Blurb:
The end of the stars draw near. Three must become four to battle the darkness that lasts forever...

After countless moons of treachery, Tigerstar's Dark Forest apprentices are ready to lay siege upon the warrior Clans. As the Clan cats seek out their allies and enemies, Jayfeather, Lionblaze, and Dovewing search desperately for the fourth cat who is prophesied to help them lead the Clans to victory - and who may be their only hope for survival.

The Last Hope - Omen of the Stars Book 6 - Page 2 Fp_car14
Dragonclaw
Dragonclaw
Administrator
Administrator

Custom Rank : Technical Support
WarriorPoints : 8908
Male Posts : 712

Warrior Information
Attack Power : N/A

Back to top Go down

The Last Hope - Omen of the Stars Book 6 - Page 2 Empty Re: The Last Hope - Omen of the Stars Book 6

Post by Guest August 14th 2011, 12:05

Stareye wrote:The end of the blurb is strange. Why would the fourth cat be the last hope if the Three is supposed to save the clans from the dark forest in the first place?

Perhaps it requires the power of four of the cats to overcome the enemy. Maybe three of them isn't enough.

Back to top Go down

The Last Hope - Omen of the Stars Book 6 - Page 2 Empty Re: The Last Hope - Omen of the Stars Book 6

Post by Tangleshadow August 15th 2011, 14:47

Snowdapple wrote:Ooh! Exciting Very Happy Who's the cat on the cover though...?
i think it might be the forgotten warrior from book 5
Tangleshadow
Tangleshadow
Loner

Custom Rank : Member
WarriorPoints : 4660
Female Posts : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormheart August 15th 2011, 14:56

What if the fourth cat is Hollyleaf. O.o I have a feeling she will come back in the Forgotten Warrior.
Stormheart
Stormheart
Loner

Custom Rank : Retired EdgeLord
WarriorPoints : 6761
Female Posts : 407

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 20,000

Back to top Go down

Post by snowswirl66 August 15th 2011, 17:24

If Hollyleaf comes back (which I think she does Cat Smile ) there will totally be a manga about it
snowswirl66
snowswirl66
Loner

WarriorPoints : 4720
Female Posts : 73

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 8900

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormheart August 15th 2011, 17:42

~OMSC I know this I off topic but you like Jayfeather Snowswirl?! I Love him and Lionblaze.

Sorry back on topic I don't want the forth cat to be Hollyleaf... I don't really like her...
Stormheart
Stormheart
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by snowswirl66 August 15th 2011, 17:59

stormheart wrote:~OMSC I know this I off topic but you like Jayfeather Snowswirl?! I Love him and Lionblaze.

Sorry back on topic I don't want the forth cat to be Hollyleaf... I don't really like her...

JAYFEATHER IS THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(sorry about this being off topic)
I think Holluleaf will come back. Erin Hunter basically proved she was alive when Jayfeatherand Lionblaze removed the rocks in the tunnel and Hollyleaf wasn't there.
snowswirl66
snowswirl66
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormheart August 15th 2011, 18:06

And when
Spoiler:
Stormheart
Stormheart
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Icestar of ShadowClan August 15th 2011, 20:40

Icecloud?? *looks it up* Blossomfall!!
Icestar of ShadowClan
Icestar of ShadowClan
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

WarriorPoints : 4833
Female Posts : 1907

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,000

Back to top Go down

Post by snowswirl66 August 16th 2011, 15:03

stormheart wrote:And when
Spoiler:
Blossomfall was the other cat. They saw Fallen Leaves and some other cat led the way out. I thinkit was Hollyleaf! Wave
snowswirl66
snowswirl66
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Rainfeather August 16th 2011, 15:59

Why are of the release dates for books and spoilers and stuff always on Tuesdays? And I always get my AuthorTracker emails on Tuesdays too. Oh and just a thought maybe the forgotten warrior is Ravenpaw! I really want to see him again

Rainfeather
Rainfeather
Rainfeather
Loner

Custom Rank : Peachy Keen!
WarriorPoints : 8304
Female Posts : 826

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 15,000

Back to top Go down

Post by snowswirl66 August 17th 2011, 15:12

I think Hollyleaf will come back and I think she's going to be the forgotten warrior, but the forgotten warrior doesn't have to be the fourth cat in the prophecy. I think Ivypool is going to be the fourth cat cause her POV is in a lot of the books
snowswirl66
snowswirl66
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Rainfeather August 17th 2011, 16:40

Thats a good idea I never thought about the forgotten warrior not being the fourth cat.. Smile
Rainfeather
Rainfeather
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by rivershine August 19th 2011, 21:53

No effense, but I think he`s too pretty to be Firestar. I don`t like Lionblaze! He is always bloodthirsty. I LOVE Hollyleaf! I hope it`s her! Did you guys here that Brambleclaw is going to get blinded and before that he will get back with Squirrelflight and they will have their REAL kits! And Lionblaze is going to be the deputy?? I hope he isn`t though..... It wasn`t confirmed though. But a TON of people believe that.
rivershine
rivershine
Loner

WarriorPoints : 4778
Female Posts : 91

Back to top Go down

Post by Rainfeather August 19th 2011, 22:22

I didnt know that.. I don't want Brambleclaw to be blinded! But that would be great if they got back together. Rivershine why don't u like Lionblaze ?? :|
Rainfeather
Rainfeather
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by rivershine August 26th 2011, 18:47

HE IS BLOODTHIRSTY!!! I think the forgotten warrior will be Hollyleaf or Ravenpaw.
rivershine
rivershine
Loner

WarriorPoints : 4778
Female Posts : 91

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkpool August 27th 2011, 15:34

Well The Forgotten Warrior comes out on November 22, 2011, only a few months away Cheese I can't wait to read them!

When does The Last Hope come out?
Darkpool
Darkpool
Loner

WarriorPoints : 4657
Female Posts : 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Rainfeather August 27th 2011, 18:20

I don't think theres a release date for The Last Hope yet . Probably sometime next year, though.
Rainfeather
Rainfeather
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Stareye August 27th 2011, 18:56

Rivershine, how many times do I have to tell you? No double or triple posting! Double or triple posting takes up more room a lot faster than just editing the first message does, and is also considered as a form of spam.
Stareye
Stareye
Reviewer
Reviewer

Custom Rank : Wannabe Storyteller
WarriorPoints : 6305
Female Posts : 598

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Coyoteheart August 28th 2011, 02:39

If you go to Erin Hunter Chat, it has already been confirmed that the cover is Firestar. But he looks WAY to young to be Firestar. Nno offense, but COME ON! He has lived through three and a half series and he looks like he was just made a warriorr on the front.
Coyoteheart
Coyoteheart
Loner

WarriorPoints : 4828
Female Posts : 132

Back to top Go down

Post by Stareye August 28th 2011, 12:10

Really? He looks really old to me on the cover. It looks like he's wrinkled compared to the Firestar on the FQ cover.
Stareye
Stareye
Reviewer
Reviewer

Custom Rank : Wannabe Storyteller
WarriorPoints : 6305
Female Posts : 598

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Coyoteheart August 28th 2011, 13:56

Really? You think he looks young in FQ? Thats funny because I was thinking he looks kind of old in FQ. I just thought that because it looks like he has gray shadings around the muzzle and that just made me think he looks kinda old.........
Coyoteheart
Coyoteheart
Loner

WarriorPoints : 4828
Female Posts : 132

Back to top Go down

Post by Moon September 2nd 2011, 23:36

I think Hollyleaf will come back.
In one of the books in "The Omen Of The Stars", Jayfeather and Lionblaze find a piece of Hollyleaf's fur, but not her body.
Something about Hollyleaf should happen, at least.
If not, why should the story mention about Hollyleaf at all?

No, the cat on the cover can't be Firestar!
Firestar is a tabby!
If the cat on the cover really is Firestar, I'm going to... -.-

What would happen after "The Omen Of The Stars" series is finished?
Will there be another series?

Moon
Moon
Loner

Custom Rank : Apprentice
WarriorPoints : 4523
Female Posts : 60

Back to top Go down

Post by Icestar of ShadowClan September 3rd 2011, 10:22

Um, Moon.... Firestar is orange. XD Tawneypelt is tabby. (I think)

And after OOTS, they are going to go 'back in time' and write about how the clans formed and how the Dark Forest formed and all.
Icestar of ShadowClan
Icestar of ShadowClan
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

WarriorPoints : 4833
Female Posts : 1907

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Moon September 5th 2011, 14:37

Oh... XD
Going back in time? Ok...
Moon
Moon
Loner

Custom Rank : Apprentice
WarriorPoints : 4523
Female Posts : 60

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest September 6th 2011, 09:43

Tawnypelt is a tortoiseshell, and Firestar is a "flame-colored tom with green eyes". Anyways, back in time? I want to go! *runs to find time machine*

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next