Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

ive been going crazy  (crack rp) - Page 2 Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

ive been going crazy  (crack rp) - Page 2 Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ive been going crazy (crack rp)

+2
Moonsong
Ghostheart
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

ive been going crazy  (crack rp) - Page 2 Empty ive been going crazy (crack rp)

Post by Moonsong June 1st 2015, 08:43

First topic message reminder :

There are some nights I hold
To every note I ever wrote
Some nights I say, "F*** it all."
Stare at the calendar

Waiting for catastrophes
Imagining they'd scare me
Into changing whatever
It is I am changing into

And you have every right to be scared

'Cause there are some nights I hold you close
Pushing you to hold
Or begging you to lock me up
Never let me see the world

Some nights I live in horror of
The people on the radio
Tea parties and Twitter
I've never been so bitter

And you
Why you wanna stay?
Oh my God!
Have you listened to me lately! Lately!
I've been going crazy (so crazy)

And you
Why you wanna stay?
Oh my God!
Have you listened to me lately! Lately!
I've been f***ing crazy

There are some nights I wait
For someone to save us
But I never look inward
Try not to look upward

And some nights I pray
A sign is gonna come to me
But usually
I'm just trying to get some sleep

Fandom interpretations of characters often mutilate them, all in the name of love and fanworks. In a parallel world to the site, all of our main cat character's traits are taken to extremes and they have access to internet and anachronistic electronics. What will they do in the name of crack humor and fun?

character sheet:

my character:

Moonie's stuff:
shipping wall:

Last edited by Moonsong on June 9th 2015, 10:36; edited 2 times in total
Moonsong
Moonsong
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Custom Rank : < seraphic >
WarriorPoints : 4419
Female Posts : 136

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 15,000

Back to top Go down

ive been going crazy  (crack rp) - Page 2 Empty Re: ive been going crazy (crack rp)

Post by Moonsong June 3rd 2015, 11:09

Moonsong was a bit too busy tapping away on her new story to see the pic at first, but when she did, she clapped her paws together and grinned wide. Fanart for her most recent story, more like heck yes. God, she loved her friends. Maybe in the current one she'd let them live to be nice. She typed a quick reply:

ghastlyanarchy: ni CE

ghastlyanarchy: and I thought /i/ was the creative one

Another quick blog update on Candy box:

ghastlyanarchy

have diamond sword, will travel to mt goblin and go on a murder spree

And she went back to her story, this one about a beautiful kitty princess and her consort.
Moonsong
Moonsong
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

ive been going crazy  (crack rp) - Page 2 Empty Re: ive been going crazy (crack rp)

Post by Ghostheart June 3rd 2015, 12:32

Ghostheart smiles and purrs loudly to the praise he's gotten so far. He doodles a bit more and ends up turning on some rather loud music. Nothing gets inspiration flowing like music.

Ghostly: so guys what should we get up to?

Ghostly: cackles. I vote help with stories.

He wants to write something but his inspiration is blocked so he goes back to doodling. Self portraits are best.
Ghostheart
Ghostheart
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Member
WarriorPoints : 3903
Male Posts : 72

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonsong June 3rd 2015, 15:38

ghastlyanarchy: pff who needs help

ghastlyanarchy: those of us blessed by the dark muses can write all on their own thanks very much

ghastlyanarchy: for example look at the first part of my new story owo

ghastlyanarchy sent a file! (princess moonie.doc)

[Once upon a time, there was a beautiful kitty who lived in the shadow country, locked away in a tower. This didn't particularly bother her, as the shine of the stars was too bright for her eyes unless she was looking through a window, and she had a secret. One of the knights, a silvery tom named Ghostheart, snuck in to see her when he brought her food, and they loved each other very much.

Her name was Moonsong, and this was her story. A story of romance, adventure, and danger it was, following the adventures of poor misguided Moonsong, a princess of the shadow kingdom, who was locked up for her own safety by the evil queen, Redstar, and her equally evil sister who ruled over the kingdom of light, Roguestar. TW: This story contains tropes, a mentally ill main character, and a complete lack of serious writing. Be warned, ye who enter here, and have fun reading.]

Moonsong waited not-so-patiently for the others to read the introduction, drumming her claws against the keyboard and occasionally looking over at her mate, sitting next to her and blaring loud music as he drew. Honestly, you would almost think that the rest of them didn't really care about her, from the interest they didn't show in her brilliant writing and her kindness in making them characters and shipping them.
Moonsong
Moonsong
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar June 3rd 2015, 20:07

Redstar looked at the screen, completely unamused.

iiRedstarii: Why must I be the evil queen?

Redstar wasn't really one for sarcasm or jokes, she didn't really understand them. She stared at her screen as she waited for a reply from Moonsong.
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Custom Rank : WCF Granny
WarriorPoints : 10212
Female Posts : 3326

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 79,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Roguestar June 4th 2015, 01:36

Roguestar sat back, skimming through the upsidedown words of Moonsong's new story when it popped up. It seemed to be full of princesses and kingdoms, and it was most likely centered on Moonsong and Ghostheart being the valiant "good" characters. Despite that, she couldn't help but think of the creativity that was to be put in the plot and ignored the fact that she was labeled as evil. At least she was a queen.

DreamsOfRogue: You're not the only one, sister, but at least you have a reason to be. After all, you do have the stereotypical "evil" eye color: red.

DreamsOfRogue: So where do the others fall into play here, I wonder. Merchants? Opposing kingdoms? Only Moonie can tell.

Waiting for the next bit of Moonsong's tale to come out, Roguestar went back to searching the web for games, this time on YouTube. Instantly, she found herself on Markiplier's channel and going through recent videos, watching them with much intensity.
Roguestar
Roguestar
ThunderClan Leader
ThunderClan Leader

Custom Rank : Thingy Thing
WarriorPoints : 18253
Female Posts : 720

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 127,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar June 4th 2015, 12:25

Redstar nodded slowly to herself, wondering what she meant.

iiRedstarii: That is true, but what do you mean when you said, 'at least you have a reason to be'? Are you referring to my eye color?

Redstar stretched, yawning in the process.
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimsonpaw June 4th 2015, 17:16

Crimson came back online an said "Sorry for being gone so long. What have I missed?"
Crimsonpaw
Crimsonpaw
SkyClan Warrior
SkyClan Warrior

WarriorPoints : 4718
Female Posts : 38

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackstone June 5th 2015, 12:42

Blackstone realised he'd gotten lost in his Duck Life and turned back to his monitor with the chat room on it. Moonsong had posted another story. He loved reading her stories, they made him laugh.

blackstonethekitty56 : lol moonsong. love your stories Cat Smile Happy
Blackstone
Blackstone
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Custom Rank : carolus t-rex
WarriorPoints : 7415
Male Posts : 446

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 35,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Roguestar June 8th 2015, 15:31

Roguestar finished the video she was on, changing back to the chat for a quick moment. She wasn't going to be on it for that long, just a bit in-between Markiplier videos.

DreamsOfRogue: Yes, that's exactly what I'm referring to, Red.

DreamsOfRogue: Moonie, hurry up with the next part will ya? I need something to do other than searching for new games. lol

The leader stretched her tail out and changed tabs, the clicking of a mouse the only sound that followed. She scrolled through the available videos, finding a series of videos about a game called 'Among the Sleep.' Interested, she clicked on it and began observing.
Roguestar
Roguestar
ThunderClan Leader
ThunderClan Leader

Custom Rank : Thingy Thing
WarriorPoints : 18253
Female Posts : 720

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 127,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonsong June 9th 2015, 10:10

ghastlyanarchy: trying to hurry but got stuck and started working on the shipping wall instead

ghastlyanarchy: if you want to see more parts give me ideas

ghastlyanarchy: also look at the shipping wall so far!! next up is rogue and red as pale owo

ghastlyanarchy sent a file! (shipping wall.png)

ive been going crazy  (crack rp) - Page 2 2lig4js

((Shipping wall and Moonie's stories are now added to the first post for easy access. You're welcome.))
Moonsong
Moonsong
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonsong June 24th 2015, 11:54

Eventually Moonie got bored of waiting, and she didn't have the spark of inspiration that was required for her to get anything 'productive' done, AKA writing her much-anticipated story. So what should she do? Obviously the answer was to start singing.

ghastlyanarchy invited you to a call!

The camera was turned off, but everyone who clicked that dreaded link to open the call was bombarded by terrible, high-pitched singing, switching from song to song, all off key and ear-shattering. "LONELLYYYYYYY, I'M SO LONELYYYYYY, i'M SO LONELYYYYYY, ALL ON MY OWWWWWWWN."

(( Moonie is me rn guys.))
Moonsong
Moonsong
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackstone June 24th 2015, 17:42

Blackstone saw Moonsong's link pop up in the chat. He clicked it, and when he heard the dreadful caterwauling come out of his headphones he screeched loudly, threw his headphones off and bolted to the other side of his den. He looked around, then crept back to his seat, gingerly picking up his headphones and putting them back on his head, hoping nobody had heard him. He decided to get Moonsong back, and recorded himself singing Run To The Hills by Iron Maiden, purposefully making an absolute mess of it and adding his own twist in places- which was mostly just screeching like someone was pulling his tail off when he was supposed to be singing something. He added the original song in the background once he finished recording himself. Satisfied with his masterpiece, he posted it on the chat, since Moonsong had done the same, and also because he didn't want to put the effort into PMing it to anyone who kept asking him for it.

blackstonethekitty56 : moon i have a masterpiece for you. anyone else can listen if they wish. Cat Smile Cat Smile
Blackstone
Blackstone
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar June 25th 2015, 00:00

Redstar answered the call, immediately covering her ears.

"Great Starclan, Moonsong, will you shut it?!" Redstar snapped, looking at the chat.

iiRedstarii: What is this masterpiece, if I may ask?

Redstar didn't want to click on another link to be greeted with the even more ear-splitting singing, so she just sat and waiting for Blackstone to respond.
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonsong June 25th 2015, 09:26

Moonsong clicked the link at once, interested even though it couldn't possibly be as good as her singing, only to crinkle up her muzzle and lower her ears as she flailed wildly for the mute button. Once the torture was gone, she went back to the chat, closing the call and typing with shaking paws.

ghastlyanarchy: YOU ARE EVIL BLACKSTONE
Moonsong
Moonsong
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackstone June 25th 2015, 10:45

Blackstone smiled at Moonsong's message and typed one back.

blackstonethekitty56 : @ghastlyanarchy thank you! c:

He sent a message to Redstar too, but made sure nobody else could see it. He didn't want to spoil the fun!

blackstonethekitty56 > iiRedstarii : it's me singing iron maiden but messing up on purpose. to get moonsong back, pretty much xD
Blackstone
Blackstone
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonsong June 25th 2015, 12:45

ghastlyanarchy sent a file! (reaction_image.jpg)

ive been going crazy  (crack rp) - Page 2 9h2t93

ghastlyanarchy: look what you did to me

ghastlyanarchy: anyway i finished the first part of my story

ghastlyanarchy sent a file ! (princess_moonie_p1)

[ This installment brought to you by Shalott, by Emilie Autumn.

She's locked up with a spinning wheel
She can't recall what it was like to feel
She says, 'This room's gonna be my grave
And there is no one who can save me.'
She sits down to her coloured thread
She knows lovers waking up in their bed
She says, 'How long can I live this way
Is there no one I can pay to let me go
'Cause I'm half sick of shadows
I wanna see the sky
Everyone else can watch as the sun goes down
So why can't I?

Life in a tower was boring. Sure, it was supposedly for her own good, to protect the precious princess from the evils of the outside world, but it sucked. Moonsong’s only relief from the monotony were the visits from her lover, a knight named Ghostheart. Every day, he brought her food and water, and kisses too. But, he hadn’t been there for a few days, and she was getting lonely.

The longer she was alone, the stranger things seemed to get- a static noise rung in her ears, blood coated the walls, and screams could be heard from outside. No one answered when she called out for help, for someone to pay attention to her, and she finally only had one thing she could do.

She balanced on the windowsill, looking down as her head swam from the height, finally jumping down, going into free-fall and shrieking at the top of her considerable lungs as the air whooshed past her. She landed with a Thump!, the cracks of bones breaking clear to any listener as she struggled to her paws, stumbling away from the tower with a triumphant grin lighting up her somewhat bloody face. She had escaped. (But now what?)]
Moonsong
Moonsong
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2