Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

ive been going crazy  (crack rp) Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

ive been going crazy  (crack rp) Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ive been going crazy (crack rp)

+2
Moonsong
Ghostheart
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

ive been going crazy  (crack rp) Empty ive been going crazy (crack rp)

Post by Moonsong June 1st 2015, 08:43

There are some nights I hold
To every note I ever wrote
Some nights I say, "F*** it all."
Stare at the calendar

Waiting for catastrophes
Imagining they'd scare me
Into changing whatever
It is I am changing into

And you have every right to be scared

'Cause there are some nights I hold you close
Pushing you to hold
Or begging you to lock me up
Never let me see the world

Some nights I live in horror of
The people on the radio
Tea parties and Twitter
I've never been so bitter

And you
Why you wanna stay?
Oh my God!
Have you listened to me lately! Lately!
I've been going crazy (so crazy)

And you
Why you wanna stay?
Oh my God!
Have you listened to me lately! Lately!
I've been f***ing crazy

There are some nights I wait
For someone to save us
But I never look inward
Try not to look upward

And some nights I pray
A sign is gonna come to me
But usually
I'm just trying to get some sleep

Fandom interpretations of characters often mutilate them, all in the name of love and fanworks. In a parallel world to the site, all of our main cat character's traits are taken to extremes and they have access to internet and anachronistic electronics. What will they do in the name of crack humor and fun?

character sheet:

my character:

Moonie's stuff:
shipping wall:

Last edited by Moonsong on June 9th 2015, 10:36; edited 2 times in total
Moonsong
Moonsong
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Custom Rank : < seraphic >
WarriorPoints : 4390
Female Posts : 136

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 15,000

Back to top Go down

ive been going crazy  (crack rp) Empty Re: ive been going crazy (crack rp)

Post by Ghostheart June 1st 2015, 12:19

Ghostheart:
Ghostheart
Ghostheart
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Member
WarriorPoints : 3874
Male Posts : 72

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackstone June 1st 2015, 13:53

Oooohh this looks fun.

bwaaah:
Blackstone
Blackstone
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Custom Rank : carolus t-rex
WarriorPoints : 7386
Male Posts : 446

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 35,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimsonpaw June 1st 2015, 14:08

[Username]Crimsonpaw
[Name]Crimsonpaw
[Clan]SkyClan
[Rank]apprentice
[Personality]Crimsonpaw is clever and always curious about everything. He is very outgoing but can be very ambitus when it comes to fighting. he alway put his clan first. he is always eager to learn. he can also act very imature sometimes
[Appearance] an unusually red tom with icy blue eyes
[Quirks] his red fur helps him hide but he stand out in the winter because of the snow. he can be stubborn and refuse to be treated if he is sick or hurt because he always wants his clan mates seen to first. he doenst like to admit he is sick or hurt
[Typing Style] can make sevral typos. it depends on his mood if he is mad he will type all caps. if he is tired he will use no caps for lazyness
Crimsonpaw
Crimsonpaw
SkyClan Warrior
SkyClan Warrior

WarriorPoints : 4689
Female Posts : 38

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Roguestar June 1st 2015, 15:07

[Username] Roguestar
[Name] Roguestar//Rogue
[Clan] ThunderClan
[Rank] Leader
[Personality] Stubborn to the point of a week with very little/without any sleep in her digital lands, when away from her games, she's long-tempered, calm, and seemingly the noble leader she's supposed to be. Sit her down in front of a video game, she's easily frustrated and quick to snap if she can't do something right. She also doesn't take jumpscares very well.
[Appearance] Tall and thin, Rogue is a she-cat with smooth black fur and golden eyes. Often times, she's seen trying to do things standing on her head as it's become her way of thinking and focusing. Often times, she has a shoulder bag either on or beside her used to carry around her laptop.
[Quirks] Rogue carries her laptop in a shoulder bag, and she is a major gamer, playing anything from Portal to Five Nights at Freddy's. She's often standing on her head while playing these games due to the belief that if she can beat something upside down, she can beat it at least twice in a row right-side-up; after many moons of doing so, she has become a master head-balancer. Other than games, uses her laptop to chat with other cats from every Clan or type up documents to send to her Clanmates about important things like the next gathering, discussing matters of battle, etc.
[Typing Style] She types in a more formal matter, keeping things as grammatically correct as she can. She has been known to over-use commas, as well as use nicknames, fun words like 'zambies', and minor abbreviations when just talking to people such as 'brb', 'gtg', and 'afk'.

((Might add Raven later))
Roguestar
Roguestar
ThunderClan Leader
ThunderClan Leader

Custom Rank : Thingy Thing
WarriorPoints : 18224
Female Posts : 720

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 127,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar June 1st 2015, 16:07

[Username] Redstar
[Name] Redstar
[Clan] Shadowclan
[Rank] Leader
[Personality] Redstar doesn't seem to show much emotion. She tends to keep to herself and her small group of friends, but is loyal to her clan. When playing games, she is usually calm, at least on the outside. On the inside, her rage slowly builds up until she explodes and rage quits.
[Appearance] dark gray she-cat with one white hind paw (her left) with odd red-orange eyes
[Quirks] Redstar keeps a PC in her den, where she's always on Tumblr, YouTube, and Steam. She plays games from TF2 to Geometry Dash, which she hates the most. She even has the torturous game on her phone!
Redstar is also secretly a fangirl.
[Typing Style] Redstar is a major grammar and spelling Nazi. She capitalizes everything correctly and even punctuates correctly. If you do any different, she gets upset.
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Custom Rank : WCF Granny
WarriorPoints : 10183
Female Posts : 3326

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 79,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonsong June 1st 2015, 17:29

(( Let's start this off! You're all accepted, and more people can join in at any time- this is gonna be crack, anyway. Have fuuun~))

ghastlyanarchy added [y/c] and 5 others to a chat!

ghastlyanarchy changed the chat title to bad morning

ghastlyanarchy: bad morning fronds...

Behind her computer, a silver tabby was cackling and rubbing her paws together, tail lashing under her in excitement and ears quirked every which way. Her claws were out, and the buttons of her keyboard were chipped and wounded, ostensibly from those said claws. Some would ask, "Why was she so excited?" and the answer to that would be, "We just don't know." No one really knew anything about Moonsong, tsundere and queen of mystery she was. The only cat that could be said to be close to her (both physically and mentally) was her mate, curled up next to her and tapping away on his own keyboard.

ghastlyanarchy: donut be alarmed!

ghastlyanarchy: this is just a regular test of the messaging system and that none of you have blocked me for being me! soooo, hi!

Moonsong
Moonsong
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimsonpaw June 1st 2015, 23:08

ooc: I dont know where to start...
Crimsonpaw
Crimsonpaw
SkyClan Warrior
SkyClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonsong June 2nd 2015, 06:59

((Just start it out with Crimson responding in the group chat! Don't worry too much.))

The other cats weren't responding fast enough for Moonsong as she flourished her claws and set them back down to the keyboard, drumming them against the keys in a sharp staccato beat of typing.

ghastlyanarchy: I was just kidding did yall actually block me ??

ghastlyanarchy: answer meeeeeeeeee

Who would Moonsong ship and write stories about if they all hated her now? They probably didn't even hate her in the good way, just platonic hatred that didn't lead to anything good or give her entertainment. This was not good.
Moonsong
Moonsong
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghostheart June 2nd 2015, 11:17

Ghostheart was typing away at a keyboard with so many grooves and scratches in it from his long claws. He smiled as Moonie added him and the others to a chat.

Ghostly: heyyyyy where is everybudy?

The others need to get in here so they can all talk and Moonie won't worry about them not liking her.
Ghostheart
Ghostheart
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonsong June 2nd 2015, 11:25

Moonsong could have looked over for reassurance, crawled into her mate's lap and laid on his warm computer, humming like the purr of a cat, but why would she do that? The only thing that mattered was the internet, and real life was boring and uncomfortable, especially when physical contact was involved. No, she would stick to tapping away at her keyboard, pulling up a new Goose-gle document and starting a vent RPF fic where she snapped and killed everyone in the chat, thrusting the Clans into chaos. For good measure, she slammed her claws down on the buttons, pulling up an appropriately angry song and blaring it through the speakers installed in the den she and Ghostheart share. She started to sing along under her breath, a purr rumbling in the back of her throat and forming a bassline. "I hate you, everything about you..."

Moonsong
Moonsong
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghostheart June 2nd 2015, 11:56

When Moonsong starts blaring some angry music Ghost hums along as he works on some art. He's slightly tempted to work on a fic or two of him and Moonsong but drawings are so so much better. He's doodling a piece of him and her surrounded by the bodies of killed clan members. Hehe it's a good piece. He also logs back onto the chat a few times.

Ghostly: guys where r u?
Ghostheart
Ghostheart
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonsong June 2nd 2015, 12:12

ghastlyanarchy sent you a file! (revenge.doc)

[Moonsong only has so much patience, and it’s been sadly frayed by the trials and tribulations of her so called ‘friends’. Why did she expect them to be her friends, anyway, when only two of them are members of her Clan? Roguestar is the closest to a ‘friend’, but even she isn’t answering. The only one who deserves to live is her mate, and him only because somewhere in her cold, black heart she has love for him.

Dragging her claws along the screen of her computer with a shriek of glass, the screen begins to split apart, turning into a swirling vortex that pulls her through and to the den of the second one she added to the chat- Redstar. Her leader won’t even talk to her online (probably because of her atrocious grammar) and she’ll make her regret it.

Redstar is hunched over her computer, tapping away and growling once in a while as she fights enemies. Well now she has to fight one IRL- Moonsong, as she launched herself at Redstar, slamming her computer shut and locking her teeth onto her dark scruff, shaking her back and forth until her neck snaps with a noise like a gunshot.

The next to go is Roguestar, that fool who is an enemy of the Clan and Moonsong both, having committed too many crimes to live. She crawls back through the portal and ends up the the ThunderClan forest, teeth covered in Redstar’s blood as she springs at Roguestar, killing her easily and licking the blood from her muzzle with a purr.

Her next stop is in the RiverClan camp, jumping out of Blackstone’s computer and shredding him with her claws, dripping the blood all over his keyboard. It’s not like he’ll need it anymore, right? Anyway, now she only has one left to dispose of, and that poor fool is an apprentice, no threat at all.

Crimsonpaw goes down under her claws within a second, and she stands there, panting, before clambering back through the portal and tackling her mate to the ground, touching her bloody nose to his and greeting him with a purr and a lick to his muzzle. “Help me get cleaned up?”

“Of course.”

The End~ for now…]

ghastlyanarchy: look what i wrote~

ghastlyanarchy: youre all dead for being awful so ha ha

ghastlyanarchy: my skill in self indulgent trash fics just leveled up ive been going crazy  (crack rp) 1818838577

ghastlyanarchy: now pay attention to me before we turn the rpf into irl

A bit over-dramatic, yes, but in her defense, Moonsong really hated being ignored. Writing the deliciously self-indulgent fic let her work off her anger, and now she was calm and happy, already mentally drifting off and planning her next work (and if she got praise for this one, that's all the better). Her next story would be an epic of her delving deep into dark magic that matches her heart and bringing the dead cats back as the feared 'zambies.'
Moonsong
Moonsong
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackstone June 2nd 2015, 13:14

Blackstone logged onto his computer and saw that he'd been added to a chat room. I wonder what this is, he thought, clicking onto it. He opened a new tab and put on his YouTube music playlist in the background of what he was doing while he waited for the chat to load up. The first song to play was Iron Man by Black Sabbath, and he hummed along to it as he typed his message into the chatbox with his overgrown claws. He had to correct a few typos because his claws skidded around a bit on the keyboard.

blackstonethekitty56 : are you looking for me? Surprised

Blackstone had recently gotten a second monitor for his computer, and he opened up a game site on it. He clicked onto Duck Life 4, a very simple game that the little black cat found highly addictive. He'd managed to get his duck to the glacier and was training its climbing skills.
Blackstone
Blackstone
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimsonpaw June 2nd 2015, 13:49

(here goes... do you mind if my character goes by Crimson?)

Crimson padded to his laptop and turned it on. as soon as it turned on he logged on to see he was added to a chat room. Crimson: what's going on here? what is this?

((Idk...))
Crimsonpaw
Crimsonpaw
SkyClan Warrior
SkyClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonsong June 2nd 2015, 14:54

((That's fine, Crimson! Go ahead!))

Finally, cats were responding, but it was  too late. Moonsong had already written the continuation to the story, and it was glorious, with correct Latin necromancy and zambies. She already knew what the next installment will be, but for now, she simply answered the chat notifications.

ghastlyanarchy: hello kittens!

ghastlyanarchy: glad to see youre finally alive

ghastlyanarchy: or not since i killed you all

ghastlyanarchy: i brought you back though look !!

ghastlyanarchy sent you a file! (not dead.doc)

[Moonsong should really learn some self-control, honestly. She’d been so mad when she killed all her former friends, but now she’s been made deputy, Lightclaw is leader, and deputies hardly have any time to write their own fics. Not to mention, she’s sort of lonely (though she wouldn’t admit it). There’s only one thing to do as a solution- necromancy.

Ghostheart will help her, of course, as the loyal mate he is, helping her gather up the bodies, the black candles, and the other supplies of herbs and fresh kit blood, used in only the darkest magic. She paints the blood into patterns, surrounding each body in a pentagram and setting the herbs to burning, filling the room with sweet smoke that obscures the bodies, scent of blood, and her mate, waiting behind her with the knife. She takes it from him, holding it in her tail, and slices her paw open, dripping 6 drops of blood onto each pentagram, one for each point and one above the corpse’s hearts.

Now that the preparations are complete, she allows herself an evil laugh, rubbing her paws together and smearing blood over her silvery fur, marring the beauty of her coat as her eyes shine with madness, pupils sucking in light like black holes, dilated and covering the blue of her irises completely. The pentagrams reflect in her eyes, and she begins to chant in Latin:

“Invoco te, manes. Invoco te post terra, invoco te animos. Ave, in nomen mortuum. Venite! Venite! Venite!”

The blank, dead eyes of the corpses begin to glow, and they lift into the air, flopping like rag dolls in the grip of something unknown and unseen, at least until they all jolt as one, stiffening then relaxing, dropping to the ground like dead fish and flopping once or twice. Their eyes stay white and blank, but their bodies move, pushing against the invisible walls surrounding each pentagram. A series of groans and grunts can be heard, along with the constant low call for “Brainzzzzz.”

Moonsong snaps (how does she even do that with a paw?) and their heads turn to her, their master, all sound and motion stopping. Behind her, Ghostheart is laughing into a paw, as she gestures and the zambies dip their heads into a bow, all saying at the same time, “Masterrrr.”

“Good cats. Now, let’s kill everyone.”

To be continued…. ]
Moonsong
Moonsong
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghostheart June 2nd 2015, 15:05

Ghostheart laughs as he sees the others finally get online and Reads moon songs stories.
Ghostly: good to see u guys r online

Ghostly: hehe ur fics are sooo good Moonie careful to not murder them irl tho haha
Ghostheart
Ghostheart
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackstone June 2nd 2015, 15:19

Blackstone took a break from playing Duck Life to check the chat again, and saw that Moonsong had posted the next instalment of her story. He read through it and laughed.

blackstonethekitty56 : lol moon, that's hilarious! Happy Happy can't wait for the next one xD  Shocked Cat

He looked back at his other monitor to see that his duck racing team, Pink Lettuce (which was made up of one white duck in a Viking helmet), had won the racing tournament. He chuckled at the irony of the team named "Sticky Winners", who had come last in the tournament.

blackstonethekitty56 : lol guys I'm livin' the duck life. pink lettuce just came first in the tournament Dark  Cat Smile
Blackstone
Blackstone
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonsong June 2nd 2015, 17:15

ghastlyanarchy: the long awaited denouement has arrived

ghastlyanarchy: i expect praise

ghastlyanarchy sent a file! (the end.doc)

[Cue evil laughter, as Moonsong plots the first steps of her current evil plan. Normally they fail, or she doesn’t have the courage to go through with them outside of dreams, but this one? Is going to be perfect. Now that she has a group of minions (much better than friends, they can’t mouth off or even say much besides ‘Master’ and ‘Brainz’ and she is so glad she killed them, they had deserved it and now she is all-powerful) she can do anything her twisted little mind can imagine, and wow, can she imagine.

At her side is her consort, the trophy male of the newly christened Dark Lady, a.k.a her. Yeah, she loves that title, and she will be the next Voldemort, only she won’t be defeated. She’s too smart for that. She knows better than to let deux ex machinas exist, and StarClan wouldn’t prophesize against her when she meditates on them every night, would they? That would be rude, and crude, and all around socially unacceptable. No, she’ll be just fine, and no one can stop her.

Every cat who falls beneath her zambies is infected and joins their ranks, and her army just keeps growing. Ghostheart is her consort, leader of her army, and all around best mate any queen could ask for, and she didn’t even have to ask for him. He just fell straight into her lap, or she fell into his. He should be thankful, honestly.

But back to the main point! She’s eradicated all but a small, token resistance, who call themselves the Order of the Dragon, in honor of the former, long dead leader of their side of the war. Luckily, none of them are queens, and so no kits born to oppose her can be born at all.

It’s a grim fate indeed for the world, for everyone but her. She does what she wants, and what she wants is everything. Cats bow to her whims, the elements themselves obey her (She is the Avatar, it is her, and that way no one can take her powers away because she’s the one in control) and everything is just fine. There is no war in Ba Sing Se. The end.]

ghastlyanarchy: lolol

ghastlyanarchy: opinions? requests? encores?

And IRL, Moonsong is laughing her furry little tail off, heaving breaths and crying just a bit. She is the best writer, it is her, and she just might have to turn that story into reality. Good show all around, really.
Moonsong
Moonsong
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Roguestar June 2nd 2015, 22:02

Roguestar had been busy the past few days without any time to check the chat room. She had important things to attend to, leaderly things like keeping an eye on other Clans' news, typing up important documents, and as her highest priority, trying to beat the final stage of the new parkour map she had on MineCraft. She had spent days on the task, balancing perfectly on her head. Many a days, she spent wanting to smash the computer to bits.

But she would not let it win.

She reached the final jump, pressure raining down on her as if a storm rolled in. With the push of the 'W' key and the space bar, her character jumped through the air, landing safely on the ending platform. She let out a cry of victory, cheering for herself. With a purr, she stepped over the tripwire that told her that she had completed the map and disconnected, taking a look at the chatbox. The typed words of her friends showed up on the computer screen. She opened the three documents written by her good pal, Moonsong, and read through them in order. She chuckled a bit at how the ShadowClan warrior turned herself into the supreme ruler of just about everything as well as the avatar. In a surprise appearance, she typed in a comment.

DreamsOfRogue: It seems that I've missed a bit, no?

DreamsOfRogue: Outstanding work, Moonie. You've managed to become queen of the world in three stages, lol.

She finished typing, awaiting for more messages to pop up as she stretched out a bit, legs sticking straight out in the air. After a few seconds like that, she went to work searching the internet for more games to play.
Roguestar
Roguestar
ThunderClan Leader
ThunderClan Leader

Custom Rank : Thingy Thing
WarriorPoints : 18224
Female Posts : 720

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 127,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar June 3rd 2015, 01:56

Redstar stared at her computer screen, confused as to what this was. Her clanmates had told her to go here, and now that she actually had time and no excuse to not get on, she decided she might as well.

iiRedstarii: Moonsong, Ghostheart, what in the world is this?

Redstar's eyes widened as she saw her sister was online. DreamsOfRogue. It sounded like something her sister would use as a username.

iiRedstarii: Oh, hello, sister!
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Custom Rank : WCF Granny
WarriorPoints : 10183
Female Posts : 3326

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 79,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonsong June 3rd 2015, 07:14

Finally, everyone was online, and thank StarClan for that. Moonsong smiled behind her computer, automatically opening a new document for the next time she was struck by the ravages of inspiration, stretching her claws in preparation for typing.

ghastlyanarchy: welcome fiends!

ghastlyanarchy: finally everyone arrived at the party!

ghastlyanarchy: do I hear a call for an encore?

While she waited for a reply, she changed tabs to Candy Box, eating all her candies and buying lollipops once she reached a solid 1000 candies eaten. She then had to update her blog, typing up a post about how far she'd gotten.

ghastlyanarchy

my belly hurts from eating candy and I have all of the hp

Now she navigated back to the chat, waiting and drumming her claws on the keyboard while the others typed or spaced out as their unique personalities dictated.
Moonsong
Moonsong
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghostheart June 3rd 2015, 09:54

Ghostheart pops between his art and the chat box.

Ghostly:yes Moonie encore hehe

Ghostly: also guys did artz praise meee(art.png)

He quickly uploads a couple pics. One of him and Moonsong surrounded by dead bodies of the clan and one of him juggling knives. Sharp things are fun. While waiting for replies he idly strokes his keyboard.
Ghostheart
Ghostheart
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackstone June 3rd 2015, 10:06

Blackstone had just spent a little time drawing a simple picture on his computer. It made him laugh a bit, and he decided to share it with the rest of the chat.

blackstonethekitty56 : hey guys

blackstonethekitty56 : guess what I did

Without waiting for an answer, he uploaded the file of his drawing.

* blackstonethekitty56 uploaded a file!
brainzz.png:

blackstonethekitty56 : couldn't be bothered to shade or texture lol Razz Razz

He laughed out loud, then spun around and resumed his duck racing "career".
Blackstone
Blackstone
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghostheart June 3rd 2015, 10:59

Ghostheart giggled when he saw the pic Blackstone put up.

Ghostly: lol ver funny Blackie

Ghostly: guys guys get online and post more things. Amuse me hehehe
Ghostheart
Ghostheart
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next