Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

What is your favorite genre of music? Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

What is your favorite genre of music? Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What is your favorite genre of music?

+4
Roguestar
Moonsong
Streamstar
Redstar
8 posters

Go down

What is your favorite genre of music?

What is your favorite genre of music? Vote_lcap13%What is your favorite genre of music? Vote_rcap 13% 
[ 1 ]
What is your favorite genre of music? Vote_lcap13%What is your favorite genre of music? Vote_rcap 13% 
[ 1 ]
What is your favorite genre of music? Vote_lcap50%What is your favorite genre of music? Vote_rcap 50% 
[ 4 ]
What is your favorite genre of music? Vote_lcap0%What is your favorite genre of music? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
What is your favorite genre of music? Vote_lcap0%What is your favorite genre of music? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
What is your favorite genre of music? Vote_lcap24%What is your favorite genre of music? Vote_rcap 24% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 8

What is your favorite genre of music? Empty What is your favorite genre of music?

Post by Redstar April 1st 2015, 13:21

Hi everyone! I jsut thought I'd ask what everyone's favorite genre of music is! After you vote, share your favorite band / group / artist with us (:

I prefer rock and metal music, and my favorite band is A Perfect Circle (:
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Custom Rank : WCF Granny
WarriorPoints : 10212
Female Posts : 3326

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 79,500

Back to top Go down

What is your favorite genre of music? Empty Re: What is your favorite genre of music?

Post by Streamstar April 1st 2015, 13:27

I like alternative rock, and I'm not sure about who my favorite group would be, but I do like Imagine Dragons.
Streamstar
Streamstar
RiverClan Leader
RiverClan Leader

Custom Rank : The CodeMaster
WarriorPoints : 8429
Female Posts : 2834

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,000

Back to top Go down

What is your favorite genre of music? Empty Re: What is your favorite genre of music?

Post by Moonsong April 1st 2015, 13:29

This one is fond of most everything, but indie things are its favorite. At the moment, its favorite artists are a collab duo called CIRCRUSH. Not really sure what genre they are...
Moonsong
Moonsong
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Custom Rank : < seraphic >
WarriorPoints : 4419
Female Posts : 136

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 15,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Roguestar April 1st 2015, 13:32

It's actually really hard to say what my favorite genre is. I don't really listen to rap or folk, at least not that much, but everything else I have. The only reason I chose rock was because that's what I've been listening to mainly.

As for band/singer, I've managed to dwindle my favorite down to three: Evanescence, Imagine Dragons, and P!nk. It's just very difficult to choose one >.<
Roguestar
Roguestar
ThunderClan Leader
ThunderClan Leader

Custom Rank : Thingy Thing
WarriorPoints : 18253
Female Posts : 720

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 127,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackstone April 1st 2015, 13:34

My favourite has got to be rock or metal. My top 5 favourite bands at the moment are:

5: Soundgarden
4: Slipknot
3: Linkin Park (their older stuff and their newest album)
2: Avenged Sevenfold
1: System Of A Down

The picture in my signature is a parody of sorts of a music video by System Of A Down. I also taught myself how to play Revenga by SOAD on my guitar today, it's a cool song and I think it's pretty fun to play :3
Blackstone
Blackstone
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Custom Rank : carolus t-rex
WarriorPoints : 7415
Male Posts : 446

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 35,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowlark April 1st 2015, 14:46

I would have to say that I had a hard time voting. I love country, pop and classical. Classical wasn't there but I still had a hard time choosing.
Snowlark
Snowlark
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Warrior
WarriorPoints : 3865
Female Posts : 20

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimsonpaw April 1st 2015, 14:49

Im going with rock
Crimsonpaw
Crimsonpaw
SkyClan Warrior
SkyClan Warrior

WarriorPoints : 4718
Female Posts : 38

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 15,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar April 1st 2015, 16:31

Blackstone wrote:My favourite has got to be rock or metal. My top 5 favourite bands at the moment are:

The picture in my signature is a parody of sorts of a music video by System Of A Down. I also taught myself how to play Revenga by SOAD on my guitar today, it's a cool song and I think it's pretty fun to play :3

Dude, I can name all SOAD songs just by hearing the first verse.
I love SOAD.
Please be my friend :pp
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackstone April 1st 2015, 17:29

Redleaf wrote:
Blackstone wrote:My favourite has got to be rock or metal. My top 5 favourite bands at the moment are:

I love SOAD.

:OO I'd probably be friends with most System fans I meet on the internet because I don't know any System fans in real life, so of course I'll be your friend xD I must learn more songs on my guitar, but Daron plays so fast o3o I'm actually listening to Revenga again now, and last night I had I-E-A-I-A-I-O on loop for ages. Other songs I've looped for days on end are Prison Song, Deer Dance, B.Y.O.B., Sugar, Needles, etc, and I taught myself Sugar and Prison Song on guitar. I heard there's a Toxicity tab book, I must have it D:

old macdonald had a farm- i-e-a-i-a-i-o ;)
Blackstone
Blackstone
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar April 1st 2015, 17:34

Blackstone wrote:
Redleaf wrote:

I love SOAD.

:OO I'd probably be friends with most System fans I meet on the internet because I don't know any System fans in real life, so of course I'll be your friend xD I must learn more songs on my guitar, but Daron plays so fast o3o I'm actually listening to Revenga again now, and last night I had I-E-A-I-A-I-O on loop for ages. Other songs I've looped for days on end are Prison Song, Deer Dance, B.Y.O.B., Sugar, Needles, etc, and I taught myself Sugar and Prison Song on guitar. I heard there's a Toxicity tab book, I must have it D:

old macdonald had a farm- i-e-a-i-a-i-o Wink

Dude, I wish we were IRL friends, because I sing and I'm currently learning how to drum from my dad. We could do covers :oo
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackstone April 1st 2015, 17:38

Redleaf wrote:Dude, I wish we were IRL friends, because I sing and I'm currently learning how to drum from my dad. We could do covers :oo

I'm getting drum lessons as well xD I don't have a kit though, which is annoying. Oh well, I'm fine with a guitar for now, but I'll have to get my hands on an Iceman xD I heard that they're really heavy (as in weight haha) so I wonder how Daron can run around the stage and spin around with one :P
Blackstone
Blackstone
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar April 1st 2015, 17:39

Blackstone wrote:
Redleaf wrote:Dude, I wish we were IRL friends, because I sing and I'm currently learning how to drum from my dad. We could do covers :oo

I'm getting drum lessons as well xD I don't have a kit though, which is annoying. Oh well, I'm fine with a guitar for now, but I'll have to get my hands on an Iceman xD I heard that they're really heavy (as in weight haha) so I wonder how Daron can run around the stage and spin around with one Razz

1. My dad's an amazing drummer. I get free lessons B)
2. It's because he's Daron. :pp
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Stareye April 2nd 2015, 02:28

We used to have a drum set for my mom, but the only time it was used is when Dad wanted to torture everyone, so we eventually sold it. Sweat It's great that you guys have something to practice with, though! I've never been into playing music much.
My favourite genre of music is country, and I find myself enjoying a lot of songs from movie soundtracks, as well.
Stareye
Stareye
Reviewer
Reviewer

Custom Rank : Wannabe Storyteller
WarriorPoints : 6284
Female Posts : 598

Warrior Information
Attack Power : N/A

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down