Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Favorite and least favorite leader? Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Favorite and least favorite leader? Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Favorite and least favorite leader?

+7
Phoenixflare
Lunarsky
Russetstar
StarGazer
Bramblesky
Redstar
Petalpaw
11 posters

Go down

Favorite and least favorite leader? Empty Favorite and least favorite leader?

Post by Petalpaw March 20th 2013, 12:34

I tried to search but I didn't find any post exactly like this C:

What leader(s) from all the book are your favorite(s) and least favorite(s)? And why? Very Happy

Personally I think my favorite leaders were Tallstar and Bluestar (I have only read the first series and some of The New Prophecy, so I do not know if there comes some better ones later.) because i think they actually made some good decisions. They were both really fair leaders that really cared about their Clan. Of course Bluestar got her mental problems after Tigerclaw/-star betrayed her, but looking away from that, she was a really great leader. I also quite liked Crookedstar Very Happy

My least favorite must be Leopardstar and Tigerstar. Tigerstar because I've always seen him as rather cowardly and I guess we can all agree that he was very power-hungry. What I hate about him is the way that he gained power.
I also disliked Leopardstar, mostly because of the way she let herself be persuaded and manipulated by Tigerstar. I understand she felt tempted by Tigerstar's promise about a united Clan with no war anymore, but fear hold her down when she learned more about Tigerstar's ambitions. She even let Stonefur be killed and didn't do anything about it - That's why I somehow dislike her :/
Petalpaw
Petalpaw
Loner

WarriorPoints : 4402
Female Posts : 16

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 15,000

Back to top Go down

Favorite and least favorite leader? Empty Re: Favorite and least favorite leader?

Post by Redstar March 20th 2013, 12:43

FAVORITE: Bluestar- I love Bluestar. It's hard to explain, but I'm like Bluestar in a lot of ways outside of WCF.

LEAST FAVORITE: Firestar- I HATE FIRESTAR. He always tried to find the peaceful way out when the rest of the clan wanted to fight! And he relieved Jayfeather of his medicine cat duties for something he didn't do JUST because he didn't want to fight! He needs to stand up for his clan for once!
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Custom Rank : WCF Granny
WarriorPoints : 10213
Female Posts : 3326

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 79,500

Back to top Go down

Favorite and least favorite leader? Empty Re: Favorite and least favorite leader?

Post by Petalpaw March 20th 2013, 12:59

I can agree about Firestar Razz I might not directly hate him, but I see alot about what you mean. Of course I havn't gotten that far in the series, so I havn't read anything about Jayfeather yet, but already now I can see, that he is way too peaceful sometimes. Sometimes peaceful solutions are good, but just as you say, he must stand more up for his clan.
Petalpaw
Petalpaw
Loner

WarriorPoints : 4402
Female Posts : 16

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Bramblesky March 20th 2013, 13:40

My favorite leader would be Leafstar of Skyclan
My least favorite would be Firestar and Tigerstar..
Bramblesky
Bramblesky
Loner

Custom Rank : Bramble in the Sky
WarriorPoints : 4619
Male Posts : 445

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 10,000

Back to top Go down

Post by StarGazer March 20th 2013, 16:47

my favorite leader hmmm...... i guess leafstar and crookedstar and hailstar. Super Happy
StarGazer
StarGazer
Loner

Custom Rank : Skyclan medicin cat
WarriorPoints : 7169
Female Posts : 273

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Russetstar March 20th 2013, 16:53

My favorite leader would be Leopardstar! I love how she is firm unlike Firestar
Russetstar
Russetstar
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Custom Rank : no.
WarriorPoints : 6877
Female Posts : 651

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunarsky March 20th 2013, 17:05

I like Blackstar and Leopardstar but, I HATE Firestar and Tigerstar. Tigerstar was MEAN!!
Lunarsky
Lunarsky
SkyClan Warrior
SkyClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Almost blind Warrior
WarriorPoints : 4967
Female Posts : 133

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 45,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenixflare March 20th 2013, 17:18

Ok....

Favorite: Leafstar, Crookedstar, Tigerstar Cat Smile

Least favorite: Firestar, Bluestar
Phoenixflare
Phoenixflare
Loner

Custom Rank : Shadowy Illusion
WarriorPoints : 7088
Female Posts : 1359

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by blueeye March 21st 2013, 10:33

My fav leader was Tallstar, he was amazing, really caring and kept the bound to thounderclan even after the defeat of Bloodclan, they both cared allot for each other. Tallstar was a good leader, a wise and fair leader!
And my least fav is Firestar, the worst leader ever named! No more to say.
blueeye
blueeye
Loner

Custom Rank : Member
WarriorPoints : 4683
Male Posts : 24

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Swansong March 21st 2013, 17:37

Favorite leader- Tallstar
Least favorite- Firestar
Swansong
Swansong
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Lost
WarriorPoints : 4392
Female Posts : 20

Back to top Go down

Post by Illusion March 21st 2013, 20:11

My Favorites:

Crookedstar: He's a great leader, having a terrible past and all. I thought he deserved credit, and he's also my #1 fave! Like Leopardstar, he made a mistake of joining ShadowClan.

Blackstar: He was the best leader ShadowClan's had for AGES! He wasn't soft, and he has flaws.

Leafstar: The she-cat only leader to have kits when she was leader. Leafstar had to face a very hard choice. Though I'd only rate her 3/5 because she was too "soft."

Tigerstar: Though everybody says that he's "bad", I think of him as an innocent kit trained by an evil mentor and being taught that power is the only thing that matters. Everything was never his fault.

Bluestar: She was a wise and fair leader, believing in her medicine cat. You'd probably think that I'd also call her "soft", but it was a prophecy that made her do it.

Leopardstar: You may seem surprised, but I like Leopardstar. She has a flaw, and I like it that way.

Least Favorite:

Firestar: He was too perfect, always making the right decisions. He lived too long, and started the "Age of ThunderClan Kittypet Madness." He was also soft for preventing battles, for cats were given claws for a reason!

Illusion
Illusion
Loner

Custom Rank : the only L i take
WarriorPoints : 9410
Female Posts : 1128

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 50,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Stareye March 24th 2013, 19:10

Favorite: I'd have to say, Hailstar. He may have been a minor character, but he really cared about his clan and wasn't afraid of a fight. And it was so adorable the way he helped Fallowtail on a personal level!
Least Favorite This is a tough one, but I would say it's a tie between Leopardstar and Raggedstar. Leopardstar constantly put her own clan in danger just because she;'s too proud to admit her mistakes, she acted like she owned the other clans, and she was just a complete snob. Raggedstar was an abusive, egotistical leader who only made decisions for his clan if he agreed with them, and chose to be totally blind to Brokenstar's faults. That, and did you see his reaction to Cedarstar's death? "Oh, great! I am leader now! Let's go get my nine lives, Yellowfang!"
"But don't you think you should respe-"
"Did I ask you, you mousebrained pile of foxdung?!"
Ugh....
Stareye
Stareye
Reviewer
Reviewer

Custom Rank : Wannabe Storyteller
WarriorPoints : 6285
Female Posts : 598

Warrior Information
Attack Power : N/A

Back to top Go down

Post by StarGazer March 25th 2013, 18:26

(sorry. forgot to post this)
least fav is raggedstar. i just think that he's abit ambsive (like stareye said).
and leapaordstar. she's a bit foolish to let tigerstar rule her clan and watch her deputy die.
StarGazer
StarGazer
Loner

Custom Rank : Skyclan medicin cat
WarriorPoints : 7169
Female Posts : 273

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest March 30th 2013, 14:05

My favorite would have to be Crookedstar. Very Happy He faced his Clanmates' initial reaction of his disfigured face (even though he did run away for awhile. But during that time at the farm he learned that he was a true Clan cat at heart and it didn't matter that others looked down on him at first. If he worked hard enough, they would accept him for the good warrior that he was.) Crookedstar was a fine leader too, and he didn't succumb to Mapleshade's whispering about power and leading all the Clans, unlike Thistleclaw. He was loyal to Hailstar and RiverClan to the end.

My least favorite leader was Maplestar. (I think that's what he was called. If you haven't read 'Code of the Clans,' you won't know who I'm talking about.) But he was ready to reveal all of his Clan's weaknesses in hope that the other Clans would help them. But it was during hard times, so of course every Clan had to fend for themselves. Maplestar didn't want to fight for territory and prey, because he still busy grieving and wallowing in the death of his mate, Songbird. She had been killed by a ShadowClan warrior and Maplestar thought that if he led his Clan to battle, more deaths would happen. All in all, he was a coward.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down