Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Lilaeyan's Characters(All Included) Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Lilaeyan's Characters(All Included) Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lilaeyan's Characters(All Included)

2 posters

Go down

Lilaeyan's Characters(All Included) Empty Lilaeyan's Characters(All Included)

Post by Nightpaw March 27th 2015, 23:37

Hello, and welcome to my character page.  Hi
I've decided to put all my characters on one page to prevent spam. I will have one reply/post/whatever per character. c: So if you can, please refrain from posting here and junking up my rythm Narrowed Eyes

I love you guys and I hope you like my characters(though some are works in progress lmao.

Character Table of Contents

1.Portabellofoot

2. Chamomilepaw

3. Scorchfire

4. Edge

5. Glidingpaw

6. Flutterbreath

Nightpaw(frost) she-cat - 10 moons - apprentice/warrior

Nightpaw is a medium sized she-cat. She has delicate facial features that are contrasted by her larger paws and long legs. Her speed outweighs her strength which makes most of her attacks quick, well placed, strikes. She has a round, small muzzle, larger ears, a pink nose, and wide green eyes that sit a little close together, once again giving her a delicate look. She has medium length, wavy fur that's white with black patches. Specifically she has a black chin, black ears, tail tip, toes and odd black stripes along her back.

She's stubborn, strong willed, and yet still retains a gentleness about her that stems from kindness. She doesn't tolerate overreactions or being silly in serious situations. Which her mother called "situational awareness". She stifles her emotions most times, choosing to walk away or say nothing rather than continue an argument. This causes her to break down when she does try to talk about her emotions, and also gives her a stand-offish approach to friends who may need a shoulder to cry on. She tends to push others away without meaning to because she doesn't want them to make her feel things she's not used to. Her kindness is there though. If you need someone she'll be the first in line to help, if you're struggling she'll listen(though she'll give awkward advice). She doesn't like to see anybody hurting. Save for people she dislikes. She can't hold a grudge but if you make her mad it will get scary. She'll still try to end the argument, not talk about it, or otherwise evade the situation, but in private she will think of all the ways she could hurt you(not that she ever would physically hurt anyone. . . she's never allowed herself to be pushed that far). She's a very creative wordsmith though and a big flaw of hers is gossiping. She likes to say it's not gossip. But it is. Mostly she will do this when she's frusterated with someone close to her, or if she sees someone she doesn't like and it makes her upset.

Nightfrost got her name "Nightkit" from her mother who claimed she was as strong and steady as the night. And when the time came to get her warrior name the suffix "frost" was/will be added as a nod to her gentle, but fragile feelings that underlie her serious bravado.

Last edited by Lilaeyan on March 28th 2015, 12:19; edited 2 times in total
Nightpaw
Nightpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Nightpaw
WarriorPoints : 4323
Female Posts : 43

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 15,000

Back to top Go down

Lilaeyan's Characters(All Included) Empty Re: Lilaeyan's Characters(All Included)

Post by Nightpaw March 27th 2015, 23:42

Portabellofoot tom - 23 moons - warrior

A huge tom. He has feet that seem like they were meant for walking in snow rather than on the forest floor. He has long, fluffy fur that really only makes him seem bigger still. His muscles come from, strangely, his mother's side. She was a large she-cat as well(and may be roleplayed but will be spur of the moment with barely a purpose so eh.). His long fur is brown like dead leaves or coffee that's light on creamer. The darker, classic taby, stripes that coat his body are more like chocolate in color. He has a boxy, masculine muzzle and large amber(like this sort of color.) eyes. Obviously his feet are where he gets his name from.

personality

history

other

Last edited by Lilaeyan on March 28th 2015, 00:08; edited 2 times in total
Nightpaw
Nightpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Lilaeyan's Characters(All Included) Empty Re: Lilaeyan's Characters(All Included)

Post by Nightpaw March 27th 2015, 23:44

Chamomilepaw(breath) she-cat - 12 moons - apprentice

appearance

personality

history

other
Nightpaw
Nightpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightpaw March 27th 2015, 23:49

Scorchfire tom - 29 moons - warrior

appearance

personality

history

other
Nightpaw
Nightpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightpaw March 27th 2015, 23:51

Edge(flower) she-cat - 20 moons - loner/warrior

appearance

personality

history

other
Nightpaw
Nightpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightpaw March 27th 2015, 23:54

Glidingpaw(frost/star) tom - 7 moons - apprentice

appearance

personality

history

other
Nightpaw
Nightpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightpaw March 27th 2015, 23:57

Flutterbreath she-cat - 35 moons - queen/warrior

appearance

personality

history

Spiritkit - pure white she-cat with blue eyes
Powderkit - fluffy gray tom with amber eyes
Fallkit - black tom with one amber and one blue eye
Nightpaw
Nightpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlett March 28th 2015, 00:01

I know you don't want to have to many people posting on this but be careful with the double posting as it is actually against one if our rules. As long as it says on topic it may not necessarily apply in this case but just watch for it in the future so you keep out of trouble.
Scarlett
Scarlett
IceClan Leader
IceClan Leader

Custom Rank : The Immortal
WarriorPoints : 433470
Female Posts : 3168

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 300,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightpaw March 28th 2015, 00:07

Scarlett wrote:I know you don't want to have to many people posting on this but be careful with the double posting as it is actually against one if our rules. As long as it says on topic it may not necessarily apply in this case but just watch for it in the future so you keep out of trouble.

Thank you for the reminder c:
But I did read the rules and honestly thought about that as I was posting. But I didn't think this would count. ._. I apologize if it's too much. I just wanted to get my basic characters down on here.

I usually will not post like this. I only did it because it's a character form page. But if you want I can delete my multiple posts and go back and post them on one? If that would help. . . Sweat
Nightpaw
Nightpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlett March 28th 2015, 00:13

Well I'm not exactly sure what the rule on this is. It isn't exactly spamming but it is still double posting so maybe just don't make a habit of it and we will call it good?
Scarlett
Scarlett
IceClan Leader
IceClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightpaw March 28th 2015, 00:17

Okay, sounds good. And again, I'm sorry. I honestly thought it would be okay. ._.

My offer still stands that if you ever feel like this topic is annoying just tell me to make it all one comment/post/reply/thing xD

I feel so awkward. . ;_; I'm so sorry, Scarlett. I should have thought about it more. Or asked at least :/
Nightpaw
Nightpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlett March 28th 2015, 00:19

Haha don't sweat it. I'm not big on holding things like this against people. You're new and it hasn't proven to be a habit. I'm pretty laid back so don't be embarrassed. I wouldn't even actually really call it a warning since this is one of those times it is kind of in a grey area. So really don't worry. Just do your thing.
Scarlett
Scarlett
IceClan Leader
IceClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightpaw March 28th 2015, 00:27

Okay .-. Well thanks. I appriciate that.
I swear though, this is a one time thing now. xD I may even re-arrange this soon to be seperate posts/replies for warriors, queens/kits, apprentices, and others so that way I wont have to make anymore replies.
Nightpaw
Nightpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down