Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

My Characters Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

My Characters Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Characters

4 posters

Go down

My Characters Empty My Characters

Post by Blizzardstorm December 31st 2012, 18:53

Cat Name:Blizzardstorm

Favorite Warriors Characters:Jayfeather,Half Moon, Bluestar, Yellowfang

Appearance:white she- cat with ice blue eyes

Personality:kind,caring she- cat. however blizzardstorm is a force to be reckoned with during battle. She had trained with the dark forest when she was a paw wanting to help her clan out. She can be a frosty character not one for playing around when there' s work to be done. She can be ambitious wanting to be leader but would n' t kill or harm for it. She'll wait for it instead wanting to have a mate and eventually kits.

Special Traits:fighting,swimming,courage,good strategist

Weaknesses:kits of any clan,wanting to help,shy unsure of herself to come up with plans

Family:mother:Snowheart, father:Oakfur

History/Origins:
Blizzardstorm had a normal life up till apprenticeship. She was being trained by the Dark Forest. She evesdropped though and heard the warriors plan. She was on a battle patrol fighting Shadowclan over a piece of land. She fought off two young warriors with help and saved her mentor from getting killed. Shadows was defeated and when they got back Blizzardpaw became Blizzardstorm. She sat a peaceful vigil. Blizzardstorm went to the Dark Forest where she told them that she was leaving forever. In order to though she had to kill another cat. She agreed and was faced off with a weak beat up apprentice . Blizzardstorm easily killed him. If she hadn't he would have never been freed from the Dark Forest. Blizzardstorm saw the apprentice in Starclan. She vowed to never kill another apprentice unless the apprentice was hurting her clan.

Clan:Riverclan

Kits:No but she wants kits

Mate:No but she wants a mate

Crush:No

Last edited by Blizzardstorm on January 2nd 2013, 11:57; edited 1 time in total
Blizzardstorm
Blizzardstorm
Loner

Custom Rank : Member
WarriorPoints : 4160
Female Posts : 7

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 9000

Back to top Go down

My Characters Empty Re: My Characters

Post by Ren January 1st 2013, 11:10

These are very origanal. You may want to space out and organize it, though :3 Other than that I like it. Add more soon!
Ren
Ren
Loner

Custom Rank : Ҏartaӳ (;
WarriorPoints : 4408
Female Posts : 1306

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 50,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Icestar January 1st 2013, 16:29

Nice character! I liked the way you described Blizzardstorm's personality Cat Smile
Icestar
Icestar
Loner

Custom Rank : Master Assassin
WarriorPoints : 15907
Female Posts : 1807

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 45,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Illusion January 1st 2013, 21:28

Nice character, Blizzardstorm! I like how you stated everything!
Illusion
Illusion
Loner

Custom Rank : the only L i take
WarriorPoints : 9410
Female Posts : 1128

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 50,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content