Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Washed Away RPG - Page 3 Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Washed Away RPG - Page 3 Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Washed Away RPG

+14
Tangleclaw
Dusk
Oakheart
Milkycloud
Blackstone
Silverstream
Specter
Phasma
Scarlett
Roguestar
Ghostfur
Snowlark
Rosepaw
Streamstar
18 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Washed Away RPG - Page 3 Empty Washed Away RPG

Post by Streamstar March 23rd 2015, 19:39

First topic message reminder :

It was lightly raining as Streamstar joined the other leaders at the Gathering. Dark clouds covered the sky with a large gap in them exposing the moon. She glanced up nervously. If one of those clouds drifted over the moon, the Gathering would end. Each clan leader took turns sharing news with the clans. Streamstar had just finished speaking when suddenly there was a loud clap of thunder, and the rain started pouring down harder. She looked up again to see thick clouds covering the moon. "Everyone, the Gathering has ended!" Streamstar shouts, trying to be heard over the storm. She jumps down to gather her clanmates, and realizes that the ground is slippery with mud. She notices an apprentice slipping into the nearby river, and she runs over to help her. As soon as she reaches the apprentice, a branch above them falls, knocking both cats into the river.

At the Gathering, several cats from each clan had fallen into the river. The current was too strong for even the strongest Riverclan warrior to escape. They were all washed downstream, far from clan territory. Now it is up to them to try to work together to journey back home.

Rules:

• All forum and ORPG rules apply to this roleplay.
  • All members of any clan are allowed to join.
  • Please roleplay as your main character.
  • You may start roleplaying right away. You do not need to be accepted first.
  • Do not roleplay as if your character has been to this place before. Every clan cat is unfamiliar with this location.
  • Follow the plot, and try to avoid going off topic.
Streamstar
Streamstar
RiverClan Leader
RiverClan Leader

Custom Rank : The CodeMaster
WarriorPoints : 8400
Female Posts : 2834

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,000

Back to top Go down

Washed Away RPG - Page 3 Empty Re: Washed Away RPG

Post by Brightstream April 4th 2015, 14:36

"I was out hunting when the storm picked up... I didn't realize how bad it had gotten until I tried to cross the river at the place I normally did. Because the rain was poring so hard, I couldn't get a grip on the stones going across, and I slipped." She looked away as if she was ashamed to admit she had been so clumsy and foolish to try and cross a wild river in the rain. I would have made it if my dumb fur hadn't gotten snagged in a branch and knocked me off balance. Bright paw thought to herself as she looked for a place that was dry. she found a small hollow under a tree and looked inside to make sure noting bad had made it home. then she went inside and waited for Silver to follow. When they were inside, Brightpaw shook her fur dry and sat down. Her tail and ears twitched at the slightest sound, and when the thunder clapped, she half way jumped out of her fur.
Brightstream
Brightstream
Loner

Custom Rank : Member
WarriorPoints : 3619
Female Posts : 9

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 15,000

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum