Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Washed Away RPG - Page 2 Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Washed Away RPG - Page 2 Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Washed Away RPG

+14
Tangleclaw
Dusk
Oakheart
Milkycloud
Blackstone
Silverstream
Specter
Phasma
Scarlett
Roguestar
Ghostfur
Snowlark
Rosepaw
Streamstar
18 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Washed Away RPG - Page 2 Empty Washed Away RPG

Post by Streamstar March 23rd 2015, 19:39

First topic message reminder :

It was lightly raining as Streamstar joined the other leaders at the Gathering. Dark clouds covered the sky with a large gap in them exposing the moon. She glanced up nervously. If one of those clouds drifted over the moon, the Gathering would end. Each clan leader took turns sharing news with the clans. Streamstar had just finished speaking when suddenly there was a loud clap of thunder, and the rain started pouring down harder. She looked up again to see thick clouds covering the moon. "Everyone, the Gathering has ended!" Streamstar shouts, trying to be heard over the storm. She jumps down to gather her clanmates, and realizes that the ground is slippery with mud. She notices an apprentice slipping into the nearby river, and she runs over to help her. As soon as she reaches the apprentice, a branch above them falls, knocking both cats into the river.

At the Gathering, several cats from each clan had fallen into the river. The current was too strong for even the strongest Riverclan warrior to escape. They were all washed downstream, far from clan territory. Now it is up to them to try to work together to journey back home.

Rules:

• All forum and ORPG rules apply to this roleplay.
  • All members of any clan are allowed to join.
  • Please roleplay as your main character.
  • You may start roleplaying right away. You do not need to be accepted first.
  • Do not roleplay as if your character has been to this place before. Every clan cat is unfamiliar with this location.
  • Follow the plot, and try to avoid going off topic.
Streamstar
Streamstar
RiverClan Leader
RiverClan Leader

Custom Rank : The CodeMaster
WarriorPoints : 8431
Female Posts : 2834

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,000

Back to top Go down

Washed Away RPG - Page 2 Empty Re: Washed Away RPG

Post by Streamstar March 29th 2015, 13:07

Streamstar managed to keep her head above the water, but whenever she tried to swim towards the shore, another powerful wave would knock her back towards the center of the river.  The current was too strong to escape, and the Riverclan leader knew that she'd just have to wait until the river was calmer.  She paddled with the current, rather than against it, knowing it was the best way to conserve her energy.  Streamstar could barely see with the heavy rain pouring down, and waves splashing into her face, so she was often being knocked into rocks by the current.

The leader narrowed her eyes, and she made out a dark shape in the water ahead of her.  She braced herself for the impact, but was surprised to find that she had bumped into another cat.  She opened her mouth to say something but quickly closed it when she immediately got a mouthful of water.  In another heartbeat, she was swept away from the cat, and lost in the waves.

It felt like she had been swimming forever before Streamstar felt the current calm down.  She was exhausted, but she managed to paddle towards the nearest shore and pull herself onto dry land.  She shook the water out of her fur and looked around.  The trees around her were unfamiliar, and it didn't smell like any clan's territory.  Looking up at the sky, she realized it was nearly dawn. I've been floating all night!  By now, she must be very far from clan territory.  Then she remembered that other cats had fallen in, and she ran back towards the edge of the river, scanning the water for other cats.  She spotted another cat floating in the water, and she dived in, and grabbed the cat by the scruff, pulling them to shore. "Are you alright?" she asked.  (Anyone else who fell in the river can be the cat Streamstar rescued)
Streamstar
Streamstar
RiverClan Leader
RiverClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowlark March 29th 2015, 13:16

The current calmed down. Snowlark saw the chance to swim to a shore nearby. She padded quickly to the shore. She laid weakly on the shore with her lower half still in the water, lying in the shallows. She stood up and walked slowly away from the water.

"I have never swam that long..." She sighed to herself and searched around for other cats. She stopped when noticing a silhouette of two cats by the river. She padded slowly over to the cats. She couldn't make out the scents of the cats for the muddy water could've been covering their scents.
Snowlark
Snowlark
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Warrior
WarriorPoints : 3867
Female Posts : 20

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghostfur March 29th 2015, 13:37

~I guess I'll be the one who get's rescued

Ghostfur struggled against the current and the weight of his mud-sodden fur as best he could but just couldn't manage it. As he began to run out of strength he found himself staying above the water less ad less and that he was hitting the riverbed frequently. Finally after nearly exhausting himself, Ghostfur faded into unconsciousness. His last thought being that he was amused how after all he'd been through and survived he was going to die by drowning.

And then Ghostfur regained consciousness once more. By looking at the sky he could tell he had been out for quite a while, and the scenery around him didn't seem familiar either though he was too tired to examine his surroundings closely. Feeling that he was being pulled by something, Ghostfur looked over and saw that he was being dragged out of the river by Streamstar. "I'm alive at least, thanks for the help." Ghostfur said weakly as he began to paddle as best he could in his weakened state. Ghostfur felt a bit ashamed that he had needed to be saved by the leader of Riverclan, but he was still grateful for the help.
Ghostfur
Ghostfur
ThunderClan Deputy
ThunderClan Deputy

Custom Rank : Ghost in the Night
WarriorPoints : 10934
Male Posts : 544

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 72,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackstone March 29th 2015, 13:47

Blackstone struggled to keep his head above the water. He didn't want to waste too much energy, but it was hard not to. After a while he saw cats climbing out downriver, and noticed the water had calmed down a bit. He swam towards the bank and pulled himself out. He felt like collapsing, but he had to get the water out of his sodden pelt or he'd freeze to death. He sat down and started licking the water out of his dark fur, spitting it out afterwards as it tasted foul. He made his way towards what looked to be Streamstar and another cat. He noticed how unfamiliar his surroundings were. How long does the river go on for? he thought. He looked around with wide eyes, taking in his surroundings.
Blackstone
Blackstone
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Custom Rank : carolus t-rex
WarriorPoints : 7417
Male Posts : 446

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 35,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowlark March 29th 2015, 13:54

Snowlark got a clearer view of the cats. Streamstar! She was relieved her leader was alive. She approached her leader and looked at the Thunderclan warrior. "Are you both alright?" She questioned while kept her hid paw out of the mud. She looked around the surrounding area for any other signs of the cats that were also taken in. Where are the other cats...
Snowlark
Snowlark
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghostfur March 29th 2015, 14:12

After being helped out of the river by Streamstar, Ghostfur had staggered over to a relatively dry spot and sat down to clean some of the mud from his fur. Unfortunately his sense of feeling was starting to come back to and Ghostfur could tell his right shoulder was hurt pretty badly, though he was pretty sure it wasn't broken. It was as he was cleaning the mud from his pads that Ghostfur noticed another cat approaching them.

"I should be fine, how about you?" Ghostfur said to the she-cat who he now recognized as a member of Riverclan, who he noticed was keeping one paw out of the mud. Ghostfur certainly hoped the Riverclan cat wasn't too hurt, everything else aside the three of them were pretty much on their own until either they found some of the others he had seen fall into the river or they managed to get back to the territories, and Ghostfur himself knew it would take a little bit of time for his shoulder to stop hurting.
Ghostfur
Ghostfur
ThunderClan Deputy
ThunderClan Deputy

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackstone March 29th 2015, 15:26

Blackstone approached the small group of cats, and noticed that they were Streamstar and Snowlark from his clan and ThunderClan's deputy, Ghostfur. How many more cats have fallen in the river? he thought.
"Have you seen anyone else?" Blackstone asked, to no-one in particular.

~lol so short
having art block and now pretty much rp block sucks haha~
Blackstone
Blackstone
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Roguestar March 29th 2015, 20:46

The ThunderClan leader had long given up on any hope of getting out of the river and instead just floated along, letting herself get tossed around by the current. Instead, she just used her remaining energy bobbing above the waves for air. However, she was growing tired. Her energy was weakening and she had grown colder and colder. She seriously thought that she would turn into an icicle.

The rushing waves tossed Roguestar to the side of the river once more, but she didn't feel it. The only thing she noticed was that she had stopped moving. Instead, water rushed past her, as if it no longer cared whether she lived or drowned. She pushed herself to the surface of the water, finding herself stationary due to a weed around her hind leg. She grinned, looking upwards and finding a root sticking out of the ground. She hooked her claws around it whilst tugging at her caught leg. Somehow managing to cut through the leaves with her back claws, the leader used what little strength that remained to pull herself out of the water and onto dry land.

Roguestar flopped onto her belly, inching her way away from the river as she gained back her breath. She pushed herself up to her feet after what felt like hours of laying there when in reality it was only a few minutes. She blinked any water that could've been in her eyes and began surveying her surroundings. Nothing stood out to her. It wasn't familiar. The she-cat walked forward in hopes of finding the other cats, stumbling around on her own four feet. Keep going, paws. I couldn't be too far from them...
Roguestar
Roguestar
ThunderClan Leader
ThunderClan Leader

Custom Rank : Thingy Thing
WarriorPoints : 18255
Female Posts : 720

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 127,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghostfur March 29th 2015, 22:24

Ghostfur felt relieved when he saw another cat he recognized from Riverclan and who looked relatively unharmed approach them. "I'm not sure how many of us fell in, but I'm pretty sure I saw an apprentice, I think she was from Skyclan, fall in before I did. Hopefully she isn't too far, an apprentice shouldn't be on their own wherever we are. Especially since we definitely aren't in clan territory or even the land immediately surrounding our territories." Ghostfur said to Blackstone. Meanwhile he had managed to finish cleaning his pads and began working on getting more of the mud out of his fur, making sure to be gentle with his shoulder while he did.
Ghostfur
Ghostfur
ThunderClan Deputy
ThunderClan Deputy

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Tangleclaw March 30th 2015, 18:52

(basically it takes away your sense of smell and you can't breath through your nose)

Tangleclaw poked her head up over the edge of the rock. A small group of cats were gathering on the bank a few fox-lengths away from her. The weak feline slowly limped over to the cats as a sharp jab of pain washed over her side. "I must have bruised myself..." she grunted under her breath and sat down by Ghostfur. Tangleclaw's muddy pelt matched the other's ruffled and messy fur. "Wait, was it a tortoiseshell apprentice?" she asked the deputy.
(I'm at a restaurant so I can't write that much)
Tangleclaw
Tangleclaw
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : EXO Enthusiast
WarriorPoints : 13570
Male Posts : 822

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 15,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvermoon March 30th 2015, 19:07

After being awakened by a an ear-splitting clasp of thunder, Silvermoon let out a gaping yawn and stretched her paws before her, her muscles quivering with tension that was quickly relieved as she relaxed again. The silver tabby cat narrowed her green-tinted eyes, gazing at the murky sky and vigorous downpour that seemed impenetrable. After she was fully awake, she trotted around the by the river. Something didn't feel right to her. There was definately tension amongst the clan; a certain uneasiness and anxiousness she couldn't quite put her paw on. She smelled fear in the humid air. The silver she-cat continued to trot around, intently listening to the other cats' conversations to see if she could pick up on anything.

After some time, she padded over behind a tree and collected the bits of information she had collected, trying to make sense of it. So far she had accumulated words like "river", "fallen", "washed", "cats", "swept", "too strong", "find", and "gone". She pieced the words together, realizing that some cats must have fallen in the roaring river. When she had seen the river after waking up, the currents appeared vigorous, so intense that even a riverclan cat would have difficulties swimming in that, so she had been careful to keep her distance. She glanced around anxiously, wondering if any clan-mates had possibly fallen in. The first cat she noticed to be missing was their leader, Streamstar. But if Streamstar was missing, then what would riverclan do? They couldn't go on without her and it made riverclan much more vulnerable.

After pondering over her options for some time, she decided she would go on the lookout for Streamstar, only she would be careful to not fall in the river. Instead she would travel alongside the river, following the path of the currents. Silvermoon briskly trotted to the muddy bank and cautiously began padding alongside the river, her paws gripping on to the slick mud as best they could. She hoped she wouldn't stumble into a muddy trap, or for sure she'd slip and fall into the river and end up like the other cats. Her heart pounded against her chest, and resonated in her ears overpowering the sound of the downpour as she began her search for Streamstar.
Silvermoon
Silvermoon
RiverClan Medicine Cat
RiverClan Medicine Cat

Custom Rank : Bunny ;D
WarriorPoints : 5002
Female Posts : 40

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowlark March 30th 2015, 19:58

"I only saw two more cats fall in before the water took me under. I don't recall seeing any other cats when I was brought back up to the surface of the water." I sighed backing away from the mud and looking around. The area seemed scare. No cat was around, well not that she could see or smell. "And I am fine, just got a couple of scratches, I received from getting entangled in weeds and scraping against the rocks at the bottom of the river." She sighed quietly once finished and looked at her pelt, seeing small tuffs missing and areas on her pelt stained with small red splotches. "I was raised in Riverclan but at this moment I have the right to say I hate the river."

She stared at the river. The murky brown color prevented her from seeing any drowning cats or fish swimming by. She was hesitant before padding through the mud and into the river. Now she would have to rely on her two useful senses- hearing and touch.
Snowlark
Snowlark
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghostfur March 30th 2015, 21:15

"Looks like Windclan has been effected too." Ghostfur said absently when he noticed Tangleclaw sit by him. "And I'm didn't get a good look at the apprentice, I just know they fell in from around where most of Skyclan had been sitting and that they had been too small to be a warrior." Ghostfur added with a glance over at Tangleclaw, taking note that she was about as muddy as he was. More or less content with how clean he had gotten his fur, though it still looked a little brown, Ghostfur turned his attention back to their little assembled group. Ghostfur nodded at Snowlark's response, glad that it was only minor injuries.

Looking around at their surroundings again Ghostfur now knew for certain that he didn't recognize where they were, which didn't bode well. At the very least he was probably the most injured among his current company, though he noticed Tangleclaw seemed to be having some trouble with her side, so they had enough healthy cats to survive. 'Now that I think about it, if we manage to find that apprentice and if we come across a medicine cat, we'd practically be a complete clan with a leader, a deputy, and all the rest.' Ghostfur thought in amusement.
Ghostfur
Ghostfur
ThunderClan Deputy
ThunderClan Deputy

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Roguestar March 30th 2015, 23:53

Roguestar's ears perked at the sound of a disturbed bush.  She let out a low hiss. Should this sound have been caused by a rogue, she could be in some deep trouble. Then again, it could also be the other cats who had fallen in, or possibly even a squirrel. She sighed. Too much was happening. Any cat right now could be plotting to slaughter her, nine lives and all. She, with mud clinging to her fur and mixing with the red blood that was drying over he scrapes, walked through the plant that would lead her somewhere new.

As she passed through the bush and into the clearing, Roguestar caught sight on a small bird. It's bright red coloration stood out, making it look fairly delicious. They stared at one another for a moment, awkwardly debating what the other would do. The feline, knowing that trying to catch the red creature now would result in clumsy failure, went back to walking. She continued her treck up the river, stopping only when a familiar scent hit her nose. SkyClan. She stopped, looking around for a moment. That meant that either a Clan cat had been this way or was still there. She sniffed around, following the dampened scent to a bush. Peeking under it, she found a small cat laying on a makeshift bed of moss. As far as she could tell, it was definitely SkyClan and it was apprentice, female, with a pale tortoiseshell pelt.

With a silent sigh, Roguestar padded a bit away, finding her own shelter to rest in without going too far from the SkyClan cat. After all, it was usually better to stick in groups, especially if the other option was letting an apprentice wander around, alone. Not finding much in the immediate area that was suitable, the leader snagged a wad of moss from a few fallen branches and laid them out beside a fairly large tree's trunk. Soon after laying in her own cozy comfort, she found herself sinking quickly into her slumber; after all, she had perfectly good reasons for being tired as she had been awake all night striving to survive a river as well as walking a bit. She was, in fact, hungry. However, as she was tired and sore, hunger was the least on her mind as she gave in to the sudden comfort of the moss and drifted off for what she hoped would be at least another five or so minutes.
Roguestar
Roguestar
ThunderClan Leader
ThunderClan Leader

Custom Rank : Thingy Thing
WarriorPoints : 18255
Female Posts : 720

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 127,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Streamstar March 31st 2015, 20:58

Streamstar looked around at the growing group of cats around her.  More cats had fallen in than she'd thought.  Glancing upriver, Streamstar began worrying about Riverclan.  She was anxious to get back, but she was exhausted, and she could tell that the others were exhausted too.  
"I think we should all try to get some rest," the leader meowed, "We've all just been through a lot, and the journey home will be a lot easier if we're well rested.  I could take first watch and keep an eye out for danger or other cats who fell in."
Streamstar realized she was starting to talk to these cats as if they were cats of her own clan, even though some came from other clans.  It felt a bit strange to Streamstar, but she knew it would be better to stick together, when all of them were in unfamiliar territory.

Streamstar
Streamstar
RiverClan Leader
RiverClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackstone April 1st 2015, 03:37

"Sounds good to me," Blackstone replied. "I could help with hunting when we're rested." He turned and padded towards a patch of long grass and made a temporary nest out of it. He sat down and washed some mud off his fur, then lay down and drifted slowly off to sleep, wondering how many cats had fallen in the river. He hoped nobody had drowned on the way.

~I think my posts on rps are propbably gonna be quite short for a bit because I haven't rped properly for a while Razz~
Blackstone
Blackstone
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghostfur April 1st 2015, 11:01

"I've got no arguments to that plan, in all honesty I'm not sure how much help I would be right now anyway. Hopefully my shoulder will recover some before we get going. Oh, and I'll handle the second watch since I'll probably be awake anyway. I got plenty of sleep while I was in the river." Ghostfur said before getting up and limping his way to a nice grassy patch and sitting down again. It felt odd to be following a different clan's leader, but Ghostfur recognized that Streamstar was the most qualified among them to make big decisions, and with the majority of their group being Riverclan it just made sense. It was better to go along with it than make a pointless argument and endanger the entire group in his own opinion.
Ghostfur
Ghostfur
ThunderClan Deputy
ThunderClan Deputy

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowlark April 1st 2015, 14:36

Snowlark didn't leave the water. She watched the murky current rush pass her legs. "I am going to watch the river, to see if I can catch any drowning cats." She called to the group. "As I am looking I will see if I can catch some fish for us, though I doubt some you like fish..." She sighed looking back at the water.
Snowlark
Snowlark
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Brightstream April 3rd 2015, 16:56

Brightpaw looked around the unfamiliar territory and shivered as she remembered the feeling of the freezing water drenching her fur. Everything she had done to try and escape the water had failed, and now she was here. Where was she? She mewed softly to herself as she wondered through the territory, and hoped that she was not in a hostile territory.
Brightstream
Brightstream
Loner

Custom Rank : Member
WarriorPoints : 3650
Female Posts : 9

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvermoon April 3rd 2015, 21:28

Silvermoon trotted beside the slippery, wet riverbank. Her paws sank into the thick, slimy mud with every step. I have to find Streamstar and the other cats that fell in... She thought as she quickened her pace. Not once did she take her gaze off the murky river as its waves crashed angrily against the bank.

She continued down the bank, watching cautiously for any mud traps when she heard rustling in some bushes nearby that caught her attention. Her ears pricked up at the sound as she immediately spun around, but lost her grip in the process. Her claws grasped on to the mud as best they could, but she couldn't manage to hold a firm grip in the mud. Drawing nearer to the gushing river only made her feel more panicked. Her claws held on until they finally gave out, and she felt a splash of cool water engulf her completely.

Already exhausted, she struggled to reach the surface for air as the river tossed her left and right. She felt a burning sensation in her lungs as she gasped for air. Silvermoon knew this would be it for her if she failed to find a way out of the river. She managed to keep her head out of the water every now and then after being swallowed by the river again long enough for her to take in a sip of air. The gushing river swept her away down stream. Now the territory became unfamiliar to her and she needed to find a way to escape the river.
Silvermoon
Silvermoon
RiverClan Medicine Cat
RiverClan Medicine Cat

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Brightstream April 3rd 2015, 21:41

Brightpaw, having only been out of the swatter for an hour or so, was finely able to regain her strength. suddenly she heard a massive splash, and she rushed to the river side to see what had happened. With wide blue eyes she saw a cat struggling in the current. What should I do? I'm not strong enough to help... She ran along the river bank, then jumped onto a rock. she slipped and gasped as her foot hit the shockingly cold water. she shoved herself onto the next rock and onto the other river back, which was more dry. she was looking for a fallen branch, anything that would be stable and stretch across the river. At last she found a fallen tree, and she rushed onto it. Scanning the water, she saw the other cat. "Over here!" she yelled as loud as she could over the rushing current. Grabbing a stick in her mouth, she put it in the water to reach out to the other cat.
Brightstream
Brightstream
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvermoon April 3rd 2015, 22:52

Silvermoon struggled and gasped for air as she whirled around in the currents. She was just on the edge of losing all hope when she heard a faint voice over the river yell "'Over here!'" She turned herself as best she could to face the blue-eyed cat that was reaching out with a stick in her mouth. Silvermoon used her last bit of strength to push herself through the intense river currents and managed to latch onto the stick by firmly grasping it with her jaw. With a burst of adrenaline, Silvermoon yanked herself out of the river onto the fallen tree. The drenched silver she-cat lay there sprawled gasping for air, unable to move another inch. She was exhausted from fighting the river and then having to heave herself out of it. It was all thanks to the cat that saved her or she would have surely been done for.
Silvermoon
Silvermoon
RiverClan Medicine Cat
RiverClan Medicine Cat

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Brightstream April 3rd 2015, 23:05

Brightpaw gasped as she flopped down. "let's get off this log, it may not hold us much longer." She sounded exhausted as she stood. Brightpaw was small in comparison to the other cat, mainly because she was younger. (I'm assuming that she is) She leaned over and offered a paw. she wasn't about to fall back into the river, or let this other cat do the same. She looked focused and determined, but she also looked scared and innocent. It was as if she was forcing herself to be strong when all she wanted to do was curl up and cry. "I'm Brightpaw, what's your name?" she asked in a gentle tone, softly urging the other cat to get up and walk despite how worn out they both were.
Brightstream
Brightstream
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Milkycloud April 4th 2015, 12:07

(Sorry, I know this post is a bit late.)

Milkycloud struggled for words as she stared blankly at Silverstream. She had been so aroused by the situation that she found it rather difficult to speak. Finally, she collected herself and began to speak. "I saw some cats fall into the river! I'm not sure whether they belong to our clan or not, but if we don't do something, they'll drown!" Milkycloud anxiously shifted on her paws as she tried to think of solutions, but none came. It was difficult to think in such a panicky state. "What should we do?" She looked up at the she-cat, a gleam of hope sparkled in her eyes.
Milkycloud
Milkycloud
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Custom Rank : As Pure As Snow
WarriorPoints : 6245
Female Posts : 121

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvermoon April 4th 2015, 12:22

Silvermoon glanced up at the smaller she-cat as she offered a paw, still gasping for air. "I'm Silvermoon." She mewed as she shakily stood up, trembling with exhaustion. She hopped of the log after finally regaining enough energy and turned to face the blue-eyed she-cat. "It's nice to meet you Brightpaw. I must thank you for saving me. If it weren't for you, I probably wouldn't have gotten out of that monster..." She mewed with a flick of her tail, gesturing towards the vigorous river. She could sense that the other she-cat was just as lost and afraid as she was, but wasn't about to give up. "So how did you wind up over here? Did you fall in the river too?" She looked down at Brightpaw, obviously a younger cat of the clan.
Silvermoon
Silvermoon
RiverClan Medicine Cat
RiverClan Medicine Cat

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content