Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Demigod rp Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Demigod rp Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Demigod rp

+8
Glimmermist
Flameblossom
Nightslash
Riverstorm
Ghostfur
Oakheart
Streamstar
Thunderclaw
12 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Demigod rp Empty Demigod rp

Post by Thunderclaw February 17th 2014, 21:37

If you have read at least some of the Percy Jackson books, then you know what I'm talking about.

SOOOOOOO............ The plot. Four Demigods were born, two to each of Zeus and Poseidon. First come first serve. They must make it through training, and take on a quest. You can be born from another god and still accompany the others on this quest.

To join:

Name:
Appearance:
Crush:
powers(only ones that fit the god that they were born from):
which god was your father(or mother):
other:

Mine:

Name:Ray
Appearance:Black shirt, Black hair, torn jeans, Green eyes, and Black shoes
Crush:maybe...
powers(only ones that fit the god that they were born from):everything Percy can do....basically, and he can make water armor to put on himself, that is extremely strong, but only if he is near water.
which god was your father(or mother):Poseidon
other:N/A
Thunderclaw
Thunderclaw
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : The Nightmare
WarriorPoints : 6652
Male Posts : 971

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 35,000

Back to top Go down

Demigod rp Empty Re: Demigod rp

Post by Streamstar February 20th 2014, 19:13

Name: Elizabeth
Appearance: skinny, with long brown hair, wears silver-ish outfit
Crush: Not allowed
powers(only ones that fit the god that they were born from):Immortality (unless killed in battle or falls in love with a boy) stronger, faster, extremely good with a bow/ other weapons, animal companion, magical bow and arrows,
which god was your father(or mother): unknown
other: Hunter of Artemis
Streamstar
Streamstar
RiverClan Leader
RiverClan Leader

Custom Rank : The CodeMaster
WarriorPoints : 8441
Female Posts : 2834

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunderclaw February 20th 2014, 19:14

You are accepted. A few more and we can start...by the way, you can have more than one person.
Thunderclaw
Thunderclaw
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Oakheart February 20th 2014, 21:02

Name: Valik
Appearance: Tall, average build, a one-piece hair style over his right eye, he has a long sleeve brown under shirt, and he wears a dark green cuirass and long brown gloves. He also has a green cape, which is a little lighter than his cuirass.
Crush: Maybe
Powers: He can control Earth like powers. Such as plants, rock, and ground. He uses that along with his long sword.
Which god was your father (or mother): Terra
Other: Adventurer and usually a loner. He is usually quiet and can be stubborn

Last edited by Oakheart on February 20th 2014, 21:09; edited 1 time in total
Oakheart
Oakheart
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Member
WarriorPoints : 5738
Male Posts : 115

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunderclaw February 20th 2014, 21:05

accepted.Few more....come on...
Thunderclaw
Thunderclaw
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Oakheart February 20th 2014, 21:37

Name: Darkalos
Crush: Never
Appearance: Long black hair, skinny, tall, pale. He wears a black armored suit with no helmet.
Powers: Has the ability to control darkness and make an army of shadow like creatures.
Which god was your father (or mother): Erebus
Other: He is quite, and very dark. He thinks of himself higher than others and he has no problem killing people
Oakheart
Oakheart
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunderclaw February 20th 2014, 21:38

ok.....creepy......but accepted.
Thunderclaw
Thunderclaw
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghostfur February 21st 2014, 00:16

Name: Celio
Appearance: Has short blond hair with brown eyes, often wears a white and yellow T-shirt with worn jeans and a light gray spring jacket. He's a little taller than average and has relatively pale skin.
Crush: Meh.
powers(only ones that fit the god that they were born from): Has the power to manipulate light into the form of orbs and beams of energy as well as more practicable uses and can form a sword out of light that is incredibly strong and sharp as long as he can maintain it, which is more difficult the darker the area is. Powers are stronger when in direct natural sunlight.
which god was your father(or mother): Hemera
other: Has an uncanny sense of time as long as the sun is up.
Ghostfur
Ghostfur
ThunderClan Deputy
ThunderClan Deputy

Custom Rank : Ghost in the Night
WarriorPoints : 10944
Male Posts : 544

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 72,500

Back to top Go down

Demigod rp Empty Re: Demigod RP

Post by Riverstorm February 21st 2014, 11:56

Name: Diana (goes by Missy)
Appearance: Blonde hair, usually in a ponytail or braid, fair (Not pale) skin with a faint silver glow, one blue eye one green eye, both with multicolored flecks, petite form. In the summer, she wears a white shirt, silver jacket, silvery camo pants and black combat boots. In the winter, she wears a silver ski jacket, blue jeans and the same boots. She also carries special equipment that makes setting up a camp site easy. For example, she has a small box (about the size of a pack of chewing gum) that can easily be carried in her bags, but can expand into a full sized white silk tent. Is stronger, faster, and more accurate than the average demigod, nymph or mortal, has a magic silver bow, arrows, and two hunting knives, which appear whenever they are needed. Beautiful, but does not care.
Crush: What the! No! I'm Hunter(ess) of Artemis! Gods! Holy Hera, are men always this dumb?!
Powers: Unknown. But is often underestimated due to pretty appearance.
Godly Parent: Guess. (Hint: Would dislike mom. No? Fine, it's Aphrodite. Don't tell her, though)
Other: Hunter(ess) of Artemis, most powerful daughter of Aphrodite ever born. Has a pet/companion wolf named μεγάλη κυνηγός, or Great hunter, and a falcon named γενναίος, or Brave. Can understand both. She carries special equipment that makes setting up a camp site easy. For example, she has a small box (about the size of a pack of chewing gum) that can easily be carried in her bag, but can expand into a full sized white silk tent. Is stronger, faster, and more accurate than the average demigod, nymph or mortal, has a magic silver bow, arrows, and two hunting knives, which appear whenever they are needed.

Last edited by Riverstorm on April 20th 2014, 11:42; edited 2 times in total
Riverstorm
Riverstorm
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

WarriorPoints : 4726
Female Posts : 131

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightslash February 21st 2014, 20:46

Name: Kratos
Apperance: short hair , black skin, he wears a black shirt, blue pants, black jacket,and black shoes. (he looks like dante from Devil May Cry 2013 game but he's black)

Crush: not sure yet
Powers: shots Fire and uses a sword
Father:Hades Mother: Aphrodite aka the goddess of love

Other: he doesn't really care about his father, but he cares
about his mother. his dream is to become stronger than his father
Nightslash
Nightslash
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : The Legend Killer
WarriorPoints : 5000
Male Posts : 76

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Riverstorm February 22nd 2014, 15:33

It appears that I have a half sibling, Kratos. It is to bad, because boys are highly infectious and gross. Huntress of Artemis, remember? And apparently my mother is Aphrodite. Artemis! Is this against the pledge? Disgusting. Love and beauty... I can not believe it... absolutely disgusting...

Last edited by greekegypt910 on February 23rd 2014, 12:32; edited 1 time in total
Riverstorm
Riverstorm
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightslash February 22nd 2014, 20:43

lol we are half sibling cool.
Nightslash
Nightslash
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunderclaw February 24th 2014, 20:21

............accepted.............I think............ok, I thought long and hard, and well...While consulting the Oracle, The new Director of Camp, Firkia (made up name, this is a while after the Percy Jackson series,) was given this prophecy,

Six will go to a land well known,
but to fail without Artemis's help,
They will go, but one will come back bestown,
And at the end, to be given a test.

What do you think?

I'll make another.

Name:Drake
Appearance:Looks like Ares
Crush:.............
powers(only ones that fit the god that they were born from):Can make someone want to pick a fight with him.
which god was your father(or mother):Ares
other:Has an Electrical Spear like Claires.

I accept myself
Thunderclaw
Thunderclaw
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Riverstorm February 24th 2014, 20:56

Nice prophecy!
Riverstorm
Riverstorm
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunderclaw February 24th 2014, 20:58

Really? You think so? It took me a while....
Thunderclaw
Thunderclaw
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Oakheart February 25th 2014, 22:08

Valik walked around his home town. It was a small village ontop of a mountain. The homes were made of wood, and the air was crisp. He took his first step outside, left foot first then right. He walked down the wooden stairs that led up to his home and stepped into the light green grass. He took a deep breath in and looked over at the blacksmith, who had been working all night making a "special sword" as he called it. Valik took his eyes off the blacksmith and started walking over the well. He was then suddenly attacked and he fell to the ground. Then suddenly he felt a wet tongue lick his face rapidly as he sat up andnsaw that it was his dog, Sol. He laughed a little bit as he said "Down boy! I got a few chores to do for the village. You know that boy!" The dog got off of him and sat down, perked up. "Alright, fine. Just one. Then you have to help me get this stuff done! Alright?" The dog jumped on its legs and got excited. Valik tossed him a treat. "Alright, let's get started!" He filled two buckets with water and put them on a carying pole. "Alright, Sol, you go wake up Mr. Stordrich. He's always sleeping in." He walked away from the well and toward one house and dropped off one bucket. "One down, Five to go."
Oakheart
Oakheart
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Flameblossom February 26th 2014, 12:43

Name: Amy
Appearance: long black hair always tied back in a ponytail, red t-shirt with a denim jacket, jeans, and purple converse shoes
Crush: no one
powers(only ones that fit the god that they were born from): really good at archery, sun powers n' stuff
which god was your father(or mother): Apollo
other: sassy and really pessimistic when in a bad mood
Flameblossom
Flameblossom
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Custom Rank : )(IC
WarriorPoints : 12867
Female Posts : 917

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Glimmermist February 26th 2014, 16:32

Name: Juliette
Appearance: Long dark red shoulder length hair (always in ponytail with white bow) grey-eyed, almost flawless yet pale skin. Wears plain white t-shirt with blue skinny jeans and black converse. Also big hipster glasses.
Crush: Secret
Powers: Amazing fighting skills. Also very brilliant.
Godly Parents: Athena
Other: Has her own pet Owl like her mother. Has her own set of armor almost identical to her mothers.
Glimmermist
Glimmermist
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

WarriorPoints : 6321
Female Posts : 227

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 40,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx February 26th 2014, 17:15

Name: Sunday
Appearance: A tall, fair-skinned girl with dark brown hair and green eyes.
Crush: None
Powers: Lightning/storm stuff. Flying.
Godly Parents: Zeus
Other: N/A
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2bright4u
WarriorPoints : 38662
Female Posts : 6814

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunderclaw February 26th 2014, 21:04

~Cool, accepted, and Oakheart, I didn't say we could start, but we can start. And to make things clear, make sure you tell where you are, so we know where everyone is. Both my Characters are at Halfblood hill.We need one more son/daughter of Posieden and Zeus

Ray sat bolt right. He looked around, realizing it was just a dream. He sighed and got out of bed. Just a dream. He thought.

Drake stretched and got out of bed. Morning light streamed into the cabin. "Ahhh..." He said, and remembered. Today was Friday. Capture the Flag. His cabin had the Flag. They had made an alliance with Hermes's cabin, so they would win, he hoped.
Thunderclaw
Thunderclaw
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Flameblossom February 27th 2014, 06:43

Amy woke up slowly as usual. She was in the top bunk bed in the Apollo cabin. Today we'd play capture the flag. Amy burned with anticipation to get the flag already. She trotted out of the cabin lazily and the morning light of the sun shining down greeted her. "Good morning dad!" she shouted up at it, since her father was god of the sun.
Flameblossom
Flameblossom
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Custom Rank : )(IC
WarriorPoints : 12867
Female Posts : 917

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Oakheart February 27th 2014, 09:39

"There, done." Valik said with his hands at his side. Then Sol came running up to him, followed by an older grumpy man. Valik just smiled as he continued his chores. Such a beautiful day here in Mount Fuji as it usually is. It's no wonder why people are so pround of their history. Valik walked over to the Blacksmith who was standing there looking at Valik a little weird. "You're late" the Blacksmith said in his deep raspy voice. Valik rubbed the back of his neck as he spoke, "I guess today wasn't my fastest performance on the village chores." The Blacksmith just stared Valik down for a long time before bursting out laughing. Valiks eyes widened as he spoke in a louder tone. "Hey! What's so funny!" The Blacksmith wiped a tear from his eye. "You shoulda seen your face as I was staring at ya! Anywho, I need you to run a special errand for me." Valik was paying full attention to what he had to say now as the blacksmith continued to talk. "You see, I am almost finished with this blade, but there is something in Mount Fuji I need you to obtain for me. Inside the volcano is a precious gem I need to complete my project.' Valik just stumbled back almost falling to the ground. "You want me to go inside Mount Fuji!?" The blacksmith stood there quitely as Valik continiued to hesitate. "Not only is that extremely dangerous! It is also forbidden!" Valik has a worried look on his face. The blacksmith just looked into his eyes and said, "Boy, I know you are the only person I trust who can do this. Look around, the rest of us are either elders or just starting to get familiar with the world. Oh and there is no way I am going to let that little brat Drull to this mission." The Blacksmith started mumbling about Drull without even realizing it. "I need this gem. I am so close to finishing my life long work. So, please Valik, you do this for me?" Valik just stared at the ground for a little bit, and then he looked up at the Blacksmith and gave him a single nod. "Atta'boy! Never let me down! Oh! Just in case, you may want this." The blacksmith handed Valik a sword with a leather handle. "It's gonna be very hot in there, so don't touch anything steel, ya hear me boy?" Valik gave another nod before the Blacksmith gave him a big surprise hug. "Bless ye boy. You be safe alright? I'll be right here waiting for your return, alright now?" Valik gave a single nod once again before heading off to Mount Fuji.
Oakheart
Oakheart
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Riverstorm February 27th 2014, 19:04

"Hunters!" Artemis announced, "We leave tomorrow. We shall head up to Camp Half-Blood to reunite young Olive with her brother. Missy?" "Yes, milady?" "Olive will be in your tent tonight." "Yes, of course." Missy nodded, but inwardly groaned. Olive was known for her vile talk of boys. "Good. Now, ready the camp-site." The hunters all pulled out a cube the size of a pack of gum and flung them to the ground. "What the-" "Hades." "Ok, that works too. But, why would you ruin a perfectly good piece of gum like that!?" Olive exclaimed. Suddenly, a tent flew up behind her, throwing her into a pile of leaf matter. She jumped up, disgusted. Missy rolled her eyes and called her silver falcon and white wolf. "Hey Great! Want a treat, girl? Yeah?" 'Yes, please, mistress!' A voice said in her head. Missy jumped in surprise. "You can... understand me?" 'Yes. Now, about that treat. Can I have the bacon type?' "Of course." The immortal girl handed her immortal wolf a treat. 'Many thanks, mistress.' "Call me Missy." 'Ok, Missy.' And with that, the pair headed to speak with Lady Artemis on this odd matter.
Riverstorm
Riverstorm
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightslash February 28th 2014, 21:18

wait I'm confused have we started. and do we all start at the same place or not
Nightslash
Nightslash
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Oakheart February 28th 2014, 21:30

~i'm starting off in my own area. My character doesn't know he is a demigod yet~
Oakheart
Oakheart
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content