Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Demigod rp - Page 2 Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Demigod rp - Page 2 Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Demigod rp

+8
Glimmermist
Flameblossom
Nightslash
Riverstorm
Ghostfur
Oakheart
Streamstar
Thunderclaw
12 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Demigod rp - Page 2 Empty Demigod rp

Post by Thunderclaw February 17th 2014, 21:37

First topic message reminder :

If you have read at least some of the Percy Jackson books, then you know what I'm talking about.

SOOOOOOO............ The plot. Four Demigods were born, two to each of Zeus and Poseidon. First come first serve. They must make it through training, and take on a quest. You can be born from another god and still accompany the others on this quest.

To join:

Name:
Appearance:
Crush:
powers(only ones that fit the god that they were born from):
which god was your father(or mother):
other:

Mine:

Name:Ray
Appearance:Black shirt, Black hair, torn jeans, Green eyes, and Black shoes
Crush:maybe...
powers(only ones that fit the god that they were born from):everything Percy can do....basically, and he can make water armor to put on himself, that is extremely strong, but only if he is near water.
which god was your father(or mother):Poseidon
other:N/A
Thunderclaw
Thunderclaw
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : The Nightmare
WarriorPoints : 6633
Male Posts : 971

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 35,000

Back to top Go down

Demigod rp - Page 2 Empty Re: Demigod rp

Post by Riverstorm February 28th 2014, 21:50

Hunters travel abroad with Artemis, but they are headed to Camp Half-Blood currently. BTW, Missy was blessed by Artemis, who knows about her half-brother, Kratos. Missy does not know who her brother or mother is. Yet.
Riverstorm
Riverstorm
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Member
WarriorPoints : 4707
Female Posts : 131

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghostfur February 28th 2014, 22:54

Celio yawned lazily as he lounged on one of the benches in the main square of camp. As usual he had been the first one awake thanks to his annoying habit of waking up just after dawn, but at least it did give him some quiet time by himself. Celio was still rather new to camp since he had arrived only about a month ago, and while almost everyone at camp was friendly it was still nice to enjoy some peace and quiet on his own. But it never did last forever, even now several of his fellow campers were starting to wake up to the new day, each one probably excited about the capture-the-flag game they were going to have in the evening. Celio himself wasn't quite as excited, it would be his second game of capture-the-flag since arriving and while it was fun he didn't exactly enjoy playing the part of diversionary bait, and he hoped he would get a better job this time around. "I guess I'll just wait and see what happens, at least no matter what it won't be boring." Celio said to himself as he continued to look up at the sky from the bench, waiting for the other campers to get up.
Ghostfur
Ghostfur
ThunderClan Deputy
ThunderClan Deputy

Custom Rank : Ghost in the Night
WarriorPoints : 10925
Male Posts : 544

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 72,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightslash February 28th 2014, 23:46

Kratos wakes up and crawls out of the tent that he was sleeping in the night before. (stomach growls) "oh man I'm hungry." he pulls out an apple that was in his jacket and begins to eat it.
Nightslash
Nightslash
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : The Legend Killer
WarriorPoints : 4981
Male Posts : 76

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Demigod rp - Page 2 Empty Re: Demigod RP

Post by Riverstorm March 1st 2014, 11:47

"We are here." Artemis said "And it has come to my attention that the campers are playing capture the flag tonight. We shall announce our presence then." The Hunters smirked at that. "We will set up camp just outside. Olive?" "What?" Olive snapped. She was bored of the Hunters and Artemis. "You may go to the camp. Do not tell anyone of us. Fare thee well, Olive. If you are ever in need of assistance, call upon the Hunters." Olive said nothing. She turned and flounced to Thalia's tree. She kicked something down at Missy. It was a single blood red stone. Once it touched Missy, it grew, and grew, and grew, until it was a huge golem. "Holy Hera! How... how did she get this?" Missy asked. "The daughter of Hecate has her ways. We must finish this quickly. We can not let the campers find us." Artemis barked out a simple command: "Kill." So the girls grabbed their bows and fired arrows, all except Kayla, Missy, and Elizabeth. Unfortunately, it was a stone golem. Arrows bounced right off. "Daggers! Use you daggers!" Missy squealed, dodging a huge fist. She put her silver bow and arrows on her back, and it disappeared.She used her dagger as a pickax to climb up the monsters body onto the head. She then sunk her dagger into the beast's neck while her co-hunters hacked at it everywhere else, felling the horrible creature. It quickly turned to gold dust. "Good job, girls. Now, we must set up camp." Artemis said, "I suggest you rest and plan for our appearance tonight during capture the flag."
"Who are the teams?" Brooke asked. "I'll go check. Be right back." Andrea said, racing off at 99 mph. She was back in 30 seconds. "They are preparing. The teams are not said yet." Missy spoke up then "I say we steal the flag from Ares, Apollo, Hecate, Dionysus, and Aphrodite, if they have it." The maidens nodded. "Good plan, but I also suggest we go against Poseidon." Lilly added. "Yes, we should go against Poseidon." "Yes." "I agree." Huntresses spoke up. "It is final. We are against Ares, Apollo, Hecate, Aphrodite, Dionysus, and Poseidon" Thalia said. "And we shall help Athena, Zeus, Demeter, Hades, Hermes, and Hephaestus."

Last edited by Riverstorm on April 20th 2014, 11:20; edited 3 times in total
Riverstorm
Riverstorm
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

WarriorPoints : 4707
Female Posts : 131

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunderclaw March 10th 2014, 20:27

Ray walked out of his tent and looked around. Seeing Celio, he walked toward him. "Morning." He said. "Nice day for capturing the flag isn't it?"

Drake smirked as he looked out his cabin door to where Ray was. I'll beat you this time, Ray. he thought.
Thunderclaw
Thunderclaw
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghostfur March 12th 2014, 20:11

Celio looked over when Ray greeted him. "Good morning to you too, son of Poseidon. I'm sure capture the flag will be just as exciting as it usually is." Celio said casually, not bothering to sit up. With Ray as being a son of the sea god, Celio was really just glad they would be on the same side since he still lived in Hermes cabin. "I can't quite explain it, but I get the feeling that this game of capture the flag is going to be something special." Celio said with a yawn before looking back up at the dawn sky. He got the feeling it was going to be a tiring day.
Ghostfur
Ghostfur
ThunderClan Deputy
ThunderClan Deputy

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Oakheart March 12th 2014, 22:44

Sol came running up to Valik, and jumped at his side. Valik kneeled down and looked the dog in the eyes as he gave him a pat on the head. "I'm sorry boy, but you have to stay here." The dog whimpered and looked disappointed as if he was being abandoned. Valik just smiled. "I promise when I get back you and I can go on an adventure with the two of us like old times." The dog still looked rather down. "And maybe I'll slip a treat or two in there." The dog perked up and got excited as he started to jump around. "Alright now get home Sol, I'll be there soon." Valik managed to say this confidently, but inside he felt rather nervous for he didn't know what to expect. For all he knows, there may be monsters inside the volcano, or worse, it decides to erupt after so many years of peacefulness. Valik shuttered at the thought of dissolving into magma, but quickly shook it off and continued to press on until he reached an ancient stone door. How do I open this thing? Valik thought to himself.
Oakheart
Oakheart
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

WarriorPoints : 5719
Male Posts : 115

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Crystalfeather March 12th 2014, 23:25

~Jeez... did I really miss an RP on my second favorite series? Sweat Can I still join?
Crystalfeather
Crystalfeather
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Amazingness
WarriorPoints : 4373
Female Posts : 43

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Oakheart March 16th 2014, 00:57

The castle doors came busting open as Darkalos came walking through. The king looked up at his son with a confused, but weary look. He noticed that Darkalos was carrying a blade in his hand. "What is the meaning of this!?" The king demanded. Darkalos looked into his eyes and spoke confidently, "I have followed in your footsteps long enough father. I am tired of working under such low circumstances. We could do so much more with my abilities, but you choose to force me to hide them from the world. I will bring this kingdom to greater heights than you ever had!" The kings royal guards pointed their spears at Darkalos, getting ready to attack. The king stood up and angrily yelled, "Have my ears deceived me? My own son is rising against me? To say he can do better than what the wealthiest king has ever put upon his country!?" Darkalos became infuriated as his voice began to rise. "Your country consists of solders who are weak and villagers who are poor. These pathetic pawns would be happy to earn just a dime in their pockets. Why run a civilization with such insects, when we could run this kingdom with my power. A city filled with strength, power, and darkness. A city where wealth would mean nothing. A city where nobody could stop us." The king looked at him with great disgust as he yelled at the top of his lungs. "Foolish boy! Have you a heart of infinite darkness!? To show the people who have done so much for us to their impending doom? What about the teachers I have assigned to you? Would you have them killed too? Your combat teacher? Your magic teacher? Your sister? Me? If so than I am sickened that my son would think such a cruel thing. Guards! Take him back to his quarters immediately!" Darkalos gave a smirk as he looked at his father. "The thing is, they are all dead except for you. They too have refused to sit besides me through this. Shame though, such a pretty daughter of yours makes no noise as the blade pierces through her own heart. I was looking forward to your favorite child screaming in pain. Oh well though. The site of her drenched in blood and laying on the floor was satisfying enough for me." The king looked at him in disbelief. "Guards arrest him for such nonsense!" The two royal guards began walking up to Darkalos, but just as they took a few steps, two humanoid shadow like creatures with spikes and claws arose from the ground and slashed the guards. At first it seems like it did absolutely nothing, but than the guards fell as they began to bleed out. Their armor was not damaged but rather themselves. The king now terrified looked at his guards. Then with a small movement of Darkalos's hand, a giant shadow engulfed the king and sunk underground leaving Darkalos the next heir to the throne.
Oakheart
Oakheart
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunderclaw March 16th 2014, 21:33

~Well, Duh Crystalfeather, and The series is SO great. I have the 1-4 book, and I REALLY want the 5th one.~

Ray nooded. "Shame we're not allied though. The Ares cabin I guess really needs you, I guess." He paused, then added, " And please, just call me Ray."
Thunderclaw
Thunderclaw
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Oakheart March 16th 2014, 22:16

Valik observed the stone door carefully and noticed a symbol carved into it. The symbol was a sun with a circle around it. Valik looked at it strangely and then remembered what stories his father told him about the door. He thought real long and hard and then his fathers voice echoed in his head. "To open the door to the volcano one must say the secret words Vun Da Jeer. Don't tell anyone I told you that or I would get in deep trouble you hear?" Valik looked up at the door and confidently spoke the three words. "Vun Da Jeer!" The ground began to shake slightly as the doors began to gradually open, leading into the heat filled volcano. Valik began to slowly walk inside and it seemed far different than what he imagined. Instead of boulders and magma, it was a temple with white columns. He looked around in aw as he noticed there were two more doorways he could choose from. Hm...left or right... Valik thought long and hard for a while before he heard a voice come up from behind him. "What do you think you're doing!?" Startled, Valik turned around and saw a young man with blond spiky hair looking at him with his hand on his waist. "Didn't think you were gonna go on an adventure without your old pal Drull now did ya?" Valik smiled and almost laughed from how much he jumped. "What brings you here Drull?" Valik said as he looked him. Drull started walking towards Valik as he spoke, "Well, I over heard you and the black smith talking while I was hunting. So I figured I might as well follow you so you won't get into any trouble alone the way. Besides, we are a team remember? We trained together." Valik looked at Drull and gave him a nod. "You do know how dangerous this can be do you? Not only could you be banned, you could also die. Who knows what kind of creatures lie inside this temple." Drull put his hand on Valik's shoulder. "We go at this together as a team Valik. I can't let you go at this alone. You remember that promise we made? Friends forever? Well if I let you go and die alone, what kind of friend would I be?" Valik looked at Drull and was touched. Then a smile went across his face as he pushed him. "Do you have any idea how cheesy that was?" The two started laughing before Drull could speak. "Well what are we waiting for Valik? Let's hurry and get that stone before we find ourselves trouble with the elders." Valik nodded and then looked back at the two doors. "How do we know which way to go though?" Drull looked at the doors and shrugged. "Well right always seems to be the right way." Drull said spontaneously. Valik looked at him and thought of terribly random his decision was, but what choice did he have anyways? He had to go into one of the rooms anyways. Valik gave him a single nod and the two young men headed into the door at the right.
Oakheart
Oakheart
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Crystalfeather March 16th 2014, 23:46

~I know, right? I've read the entire series plus the Heroes of Olympus.

Name: Kayla
Appearance: She stands 5'2" and is unusually light, weighing about 80 pounds. Her weight gives her an advantage because it makes her more agile. Kayla is a Chinese-American girl with long black hair going to her waist that is normally down. Her eyes are dark brown, almost black, and she has faint freckles across her nose. She normally wears a T-shirt that is silver and lightweight like most Hunter clothes, with a thin, lightweight, comfortable camouflage jacket over that. She also wears brown boots or black tennis shoes, depending on the weather. Kayla always wears khaki pants, either knee-length or all the way down to her shoes (also depending on the weather,) with a brown belt. A Celestial bronze hunting knife hangs at her belt, complete with a magic bow and quiver of different type arrows.
Crush: N/A; Not allowed anyway
Powers: She is very, very smart, with an IQ of a little over 200, and is a great strategist. Also she's great with a bow and arrow, but is best with a hunting knife. She also has some medical skill.
Which god was your parent: Athena
Other:
1) She is a Hunter of Artemis. Cheers! Elizabeth and Diana aren't alone. Wink She also has a little black wolf puppy, named Katria, after Katria in the series Wolves of the Beyond. That Katria happens to be my favorite character. Smile Also she has a pet crow named Twilight and a pet white rabbit named Snow.
2) Personality: Kayla is very cautious, sometimes overly cautious, but she also really cares about the people she loves, like family and friends. She is also self-confident and prideful, like her half-sister, Annabeth. Kayla can also get really bossy, too.

Name: Talitha
Appearance: Talitha is a little girl, only 3'9". She has short blond hair, usually in a messy ponytail, and eyes that change color depending on her mood. She wears a simple T-shirt, a thin, plain white sweater with a rainbow ironed onto it, and shorts when it's warm, and sometimes a skirt. When it's cold she wears a fleecy purple jacket and sweat pants. Talitha is very simple, she would never be the one to wear the fancy new dress or the latest fashions. She wears sandals or tennis shoes (yet again depending on the weather, what is up with all these clothes, can't we just grow fur) and, of course, we can't forget the MP3 player that she always has with her because Talitha loves music so much.
Crush: N/A, what with an 8 year old having an honest-to-goodness crush
Powers: She gets along super well with all animals, especially animals that live in the sky (yay, magical flying rainbow ponies). She is also a super good equestrian and is really good with all horses.
Which god was your parent: Iris
Other:
1) Talitha carries a small stained-glass kaleidoscope in her pocket. It creates many designs but her favorite is one that looks like a green flower.
2) Personality: Talitha is very shy when you first meet her. Some say that she reminds them of a little bird- but when she gets mad, she really gets mad, like a bird who's feathers are all ruffled. But when she's shy she's like a little bird that fell out of it's nest. Analogy from the book Wonder. When you get to know her you discover she's very creative and has great ideas. Also at first she seems quiet but when you get to know her she talks to you a lot. She also really likes music, her favorite songs being Chinese, and her very, very favorite being the Butterfly Lovers violin concerto.

Name: Clyde
Appearance: Clyde has messy, short brown hair and bright, emerald green eyes. He normally wears a T-shirt and jeans, and sometimes a black hoodie. He also wears blue tennis shoes and a backpack full of everything he needs to prank people. He's always wearing a sly grin on his face, like he's going to slip a dung beetle down your back when you're not looking. His jeans and hoodie have plenty of pockets, which usually include valuable, stolen items that he returns within a week most of the time.
Crush: N/A
Powers: Clyde is the trickster of the camp, is an expert pickpocket, loves to practices picking locks, and enjoys playing pranks in general. He's also a pretty good runner/messenger, though not as good as his half-sister Yuuki.
Which god was your parent: Hermes
Other:
1) He has a pet raccoon that enjoys participating in hoarding activities.
2) Personality: He's an evil genius that is actually very smart; his IQ is 175. Unfortunately, he tends to use his intellectual abilities for stealing, playing pranks, and driving people crazy.

Last edited by Crystalfeather on March 19th 2014, 19:19; edited 4 times in total
Crystalfeather
Crystalfeather
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunstar March 17th 2014, 00:25

~Yeah? Well same with me c: Plus the Kane Chronicles~

Name: Yuuki
Appearance: She's a Japanese-American girl with spiky, dark-colored hair that's usually put up in a pony tail. She wears Nikes, and also wears casual clothes, like a hoodie, a t-shirt and jeans.
Powers (only ones that fit the god that they were born from): She's known best for her speed, with the ability to run at speeds greater than Mach 1, which is at the blistering speed of 768 mph (1,236 km/h). Due to such speed, she is able to scale right up the walls of buildings, or similar structures, and can also run right over water.
Which god was your father (or mother): Hermes
Other: N/A

Name: Alex
Appearance: A Latin-American girl with dark brown eyes. She also wears casual stuff, like her Camp Half-blood t-shirt and stuff
Powers (only ones that fit the god that they were born from): She doesn't have absolute control over water, but instead, she controls ice. She can do anything with ice, but she can also talk with horses, breathe and stay dry underwater.
Which god was your father (or mother): Poseidon
Other: N/A

Last edited by Sunburn on March 17th 2014, 20:29; edited 1 time in total
Sunstar
Sunstar
SkyClan Leader
SkyClan Leader

Custom Rank : Flamin'
WarriorPoints : 5672
Female Posts : 161

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 70,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Crystalfeather March 17th 2014, 17:38

~Well, I've read that, too!

FYI people, I'm editing my previous post when I'm adding my other characters.
Crystalfeather
Crystalfeather
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunderclaw March 18th 2014, 19:56

~Accepted, and finally another son/daughter of the two.....~
Thunderclaw
Thunderclaw
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Crystalfeather March 19th 2014, 19:29

~Riverstorm, may I RP as Thalia? You already get to RP as Artemis. Or we can both RP as both of them. Also you said that all of the Hunters fired their arrows, what about the Hunters you don't RP as (Elizabeth and Kayla)? What if they don't fire their arrows and stab the golem with the knives first? Kayla is supposed to be really smart, she would know not to use arrows.

"Oh, good," Kayla said with a smirk. "We're not going against my half-siblings. That would be bad. Ares, Apollo, Hecate, Aphrodite, Dionysus, and Poseidon don't stand a chance." Twilight cawed in agreement. "Oh yeah, Twi, you can help too. Land on their heads and pretend to peck out their eyes."
Crystalfeather
Crystalfeather
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Specter March 19th 2014, 19:57

~posting for Ghostfur, just so you all know~

"Yeah, though I guess it really doesn't matter to me so long as I can get through this game without getting injured. And sure thing Ray, by the way, what's it like being Poseidon's son. I imagine it's more difficult than being the son of the daytime goddess like I am." Celio said casually. He might as well try and make conversation with Ray while he was here. At the same time Celio watched as a small cloud briefly passed over the sun, by the look of the sky it was going to be a fine day at least. Though Celio still couldn't shake the feeling that something unusual was going to happen today.

Last edited by Specter on March 19th 2014, 19:59; edited 1 time in total
Specter
Specter
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : King of Ghosts
WarriorPoints : 4266
Male Posts : 38

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunstar March 19th 2014, 19:58

Yuuki yawned sitting up in her bed in the Hermes cabin and rubbed her eyes sleepily. She put on her regular clothes, and then, in a blur, zipped out of the cabin and into the dining area. "So hungry!" She grabbed a random donut and popped it into her mouth, sending a thank you prayer up to the gods for the food.

~Are all the other characters alive? Like Percy? Or Annabeth? Or Nico? Or the other Seven Demigods of the prophecy?~
Sunstar
Sunstar
SkyClan Leader
SkyClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunderclaw March 20th 2014, 20:12

~This is about 50 years after "The Lost Hero" (And I haven't read that book, so spoilers please,) and Crystalfeather, you can rp as Thalia if you wish.~

Ray was taken aback by the question. "Well," He started, "I guess it is kind of harder, because i feel like I need to prove myself, and when I was claimed, everyone bowed, like I was a god or something. That was creepy. So, I guess it is just harder."
Thunderclaw
Thunderclaw
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Crystalfeather March 20th 2014, 22:13

~So there's an Iris cabin. Cheers!!! I'm kinda making up what the cabin looks like Razz

Talitha woke up, staring at the rainbow-colored ceiling of her cabin. "...Great. Another day of training," she muttered sarcastically. "At least there's Capture the Flag. And at least on Fridays I get to spend more time on practicing healing and riding pegasi and hippocampi than actual training." She yawned and got out of the bunk bed where she slept.
Crystalfeather
Crystalfeather
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunstar March 20th 2014, 22:24

~Actually, it should be after the last book, the Blood of Olympus c:

And in The Lost Hero, it's centered on Jason Grace, Piper Mclean, and Leo Valdez.~

Alex walked over to wherever Ray and Celio were (magically, because I have absolutely no idea where you guys are Sweat ), and clapped her half-brother on the back. "Hey Ray," she greeted. "Whatcha guys talking about? What's it like being the child of Poseidon? It's AWESOME, of course. I get to go underwater, and it's super fun, talking with all the pegasi and horses and stuff, too."

Yuuki zoomed over to them. "What's up?" she smiled widely, with that mischievous glint in her eye that all children of Hermes seemed to have, like they were going to pickpocket you or something. She zoomed over to Ray's left side, before zooming next to Celio, before zooming back to Alex's side. "I'm bored. Do you guys have something to do that's fun?"
Sunstar
Sunstar
SkyClan Leader
SkyClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Crystalfeather March 20th 2014, 23:04

Talitha walked over to where Yuuki, Alex, Ray and Celio were. "Hi," she told them. Not "Hello". Not "Sup". Not "How's in going?" Just a simple "Hi." These kids were giants compared to her but whatever, who cares right?

Clyde strode over to the little group that he saw. Spotting Yuuki, he grinned, winked, and said, "What up, people?" Then he gave Yuuki a small nudge. She does realize that that little girl has something in her pocket, right? He carefully positioned himself next to Talitha, swiped the kaleidoscope without anyone except maybe Yuuki noticing, and slipped it into his pocket. I'm gonna improve this. That'll be something to do, at least. "Hey, Yuuki," he said out loud. "Can I show you something, back at the cabin?" he said, giving her the "Yup, I did it" glint in his eye. "I found something for us to do."
Crystalfeather
Crystalfeather
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghostfur March 21st 2014, 00:02

"Yeah, I figured that was probably uncomfortable for you." Celio said to Ray before Alex came over. "Well I don't have anything in particular to do, other than relax." Celio answered, though in truth he was just too lazy to bother even sitting up let alone actually doing something. "Good morning Yuuki, Clyde." Celio said casually when the two of them each came over as well. He may not be a child of Hermes, but he should be courteous to the children of Hermes since he's been staying in their cabin while the camp rushed to build a cabin for Hemera. Thankfully it should be finished before lunch today, so he'll be able to move all of his stuff over before the game of capture-the-flag. Naturally his mom was overlooked by the camp back when they had built the minor god cabins, the goddess of the daytime generally doesn't do anything important, but that was just how the world works. At least now he won't have to worry about any of his things being stolen anymore.
Ghostfur
Ghostfur
ThunderClan Deputy
ThunderClan Deputy

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Crystalfeather March 23rd 2014, 22:20

~I'm just going to bump this... bumpity bump bump

Talitha didn't notice when Clyde swiped her kaleidoscope, but she noticed after he went into his cabin. She was so mad her eyes turned dark red, making her look like a vampire or something. Fuming, she stomped over to the Hermes cabin and yelled, "THAT'S IT!!! GIVE IT BACK!"

Clyde turned to Talitha, eyes wide and innocent. "Return what?"
Crystalfeather
Crystalfeather
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunderclaw March 24th 2014, 21:17

Ray was surprised by the clap on the back he nearly jumped out of his skin. Then he realized who it was. "Morning." He said as everyone came up. "Oh Alex, " He said, standing up, " We need to make the plan for Capture-The-Flag. Come on." He turned back to Celio. "See ya." He said.

Drake sat on his bunk thinking of the game that night. Hmmm....What to do... he thought.
Thunderclaw
Thunderclaw
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content