Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Hawkwing  Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Hawkwing  Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hawkwing

2 posters

Go down

Hawkwing  Empty Hawkwing

Post by Hawkwing August 12th 2013, 08:55

Hawkwing  Hawkwi10
Cat Name: Hawkwing

Favorite Warriors Characters: Firestar, Bluestar, Swiftpaw

Appearance: Hawkwing is a large, long furred tom with brown tabby markings on his head back and tail, while his paws, stomach, muzzle, blaze, and chest are all pure white. His eyes are amber, and he has a fluffy tail.

Personality: Hawkwing is a very focused individual. He is loyal to his clan, and anyone he considers a friend. He is confident in his abilities as a warrior, but does not trust easily.

Special Traits: Very good at being silent, sharp claws.

Weaknesses: Sometimes being large makes him easily seen, he doesn’t trust easily,

Family: Storm (deceased) and River (deceased) – both were loners

History/Origins: Hawkwing never knew his parents, both of them killed when they were attacked by rogues when he was only a week old. He was taken in by a stray she-cat who’d recently had kits, and then dropped off at the entrance of camp when he was 3 moons old. He was then taken in and raised as a clan cat.
Hawkwing
Hawkwing
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Member
WarriorPoints : 4246
Male Posts : 7

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 15,000

Back to top Go down

Hawkwing  Empty Re: Hawkwing

Post by Stormheart August 12th 2013, 21:31

I think this is very good for your first draft. It's basic but you also just started. You should have seen my first draft, it was horrible. If you want to see my current one click the little skull on my signature. xD Whether if it is still horrible is up to you. It is a nice start though.
Stormheart
Stormheart
Loner

Custom Rank : Retired EdgeLord
WarriorPoints : 6742
Female Posts : 407

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 20,000

Back to top Go down