Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Foxfury the Brave Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Foxfury the Brave Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Foxfury the Brave

2 posters

Go down

Foxfury the Brave Empty Foxfury the Brave

Post by Tangleclaw July 9th 2013, 15:53

Foxfury sniffed the air. "Tangleclaw, you have a visitor. Who?" Foxfury asked. Her step sister always came to ThunderClan camp to share tongues with her. Then she went straight back to her mate, Thunderclaw, in WindClan. "My sister, Rainclaw." Tangleclaw responded as she came out of the bushes. Rainclaw did not appear. Did she get scared and run? No. She was still there. But was she just shy? But all of a sudden she burst out of the bushes and tackled Tangleclaw. "I told you, she is hyper." Tangleclaw sighed.

After sharing tongues and getting to know Rainclaw, Foxfury led them to the edge of ThunderClan territory. "You're on your own from here. Nice meeting you Rainclaw. Bye!" Foxfury said licking Tangleclaw's ear.

It was night when Foxfury was half way to camp. A firefly landed on her nose. Foxfury giggled and let it settle on her paw. She lifted her paw to Silverpelt. "Go to a nice place away from pretenders." Foxfury whispered as the firefly flew away. When Foxfury got to camp she went to bed. Just as she shut her eyes she heard a loud yell. It was Snowlily, the leader. "ThunderClan! WindClan is in danger! A group of rouges have attacked WindClan! StarClan said we must help them! Get ready for battle!" Snowlily announced. Is she insane?! We don't have a medicine cat! Foxfury thought.

When Snowlily and ThunderClan arrived WindClan was being held hostage. "Give us your hunting grounds!" a large brown tom growled. "Never! We may be small but we can still fight!" Birdstar growled. "WindClan attack!" Birdstar yowled. "ThunderClan attack!" Snowlily yowled. The two clans and rouges clashed into battle. Foxfury had her jaws attached to a small black tom. The small tom ran off screeching along with other young cats. She turned around and her eyes grew wide. The large black tom and another tom were towering over two bloody bodies. It was Tangleclaw and Rainclaw. Foxfury lunged at them. "Well, well. A ThunderClan cat who is so 'brave' that she can just attack us! Get her, Clawstripe." The large brown tom commanded. The other tom named Clawstripe attacked. He was a young warrior. Foxfury pinned him down, scratched him on the shoulder, and watched him run. "That's it!" The large tom hissed lunging himself at Foxfury. Foxfury bit him on the shoulder and waited for him to try and shake her off. She was able to jump onto his back and sink her claws into his shoulders. The tom threw her off and pinned her to the ground. Foxfury threw him off. "You may have one this round. But I'll be back." He panted dashing off. He was the last of the rouges.

Tangleclaw and Rainclaw woke up. Tangleclaw looked around and saw Saggedapple and Snowlily standing over a limp body. "Foxfury!" Tangleclaw yowled struggling to her feet. She limped over to Foxfury. "Tangleclaw, I'm sorry." Snowlily sighed. Tangleclaw stared to cry. Fox fury had risked her life to save her life.

By Tangleclaw
Tangleclaw
Tangleclaw
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : EXO Enthusiast
WarriorPoints : 13568
Male Posts : 822

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 15,000

Back to top Go down

Foxfury the Brave Empty Re: Foxfury the Brave

Post by Noxe July 9th 2013, 16:04

Is this a fanfic...? If it is, you should have posted it in Writers Club...
Anyways. It's an interesting story, a bit short, so you might want to add more details about the surroundings. Also do a line break each time a new character talks.
Noxe
Noxe
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : veteran
WarriorPoints : 13271
Female Posts : 3294

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Tangleclaw July 9th 2013, 16:07

No actually it's all about how Foxfury died. So sorry if I used anybody's cat without permission.

Thanks for the tips Noxe

I ran out of time. It was just something to keep me busy. I'm at my mom's job.
Tangleclaw
Tangleclaw
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : EXO Enthusiast
WarriorPoints : 13568
Male Posts : 822

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 15,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Noxe July 9th 2013, 16:09

You're welcome c:
And I don't get it... you kind of used a lot of people's cats... If this is a story that you wrote then it should go in the writers club. Maybe a GM could move it
Noxe
Noxe
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : veteran
WarriorPoints : 13271
Female Posts : 3294

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content