Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

What happened After the Last Hope RPG - Page 8 Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

What happened After the Last Hope RPG - Page 8 Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What happened After the Last Hope RPG

+5
Redstar
Thunderclaw
Scarheart
Illusion
Flameblossom
9 posters

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

What happened After the Last Hope RPG - Page 8 Empty What happened After the Last Hope RPG

Post by Flameblossom June 30th 2013, 19:12

First topic message reminder :

This is simply an RPG about what happened AFTER the Last Hope. You can be from any Clan, and you are allowed to have made-up kits. It's ok if someone on this site takes the leader of ThunderClan (Bramblestar) and isn't the leader of ThunderClan on the site. This is an RPG for fun and it simply doesn't matter.

Rules:
Spoiler:

Here is the sheet you must fill out to be in this RP:
Code:
Name:
Clan:
Looks:
Other:

Mine:

Name: Squirrelflight
Clan: ThunderClan
Looks: Dark ginger she-cat with green eyes
Other: Firestar's daughter, Leafpool's sister, Bramblestar's mate

Last edited by Flamepaw on July 1st 2013, 07:18; edited 2 times in total
Flameblossom
Flameblossom
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Custom Rank : )(IC
WarriorPoints : 12826
Female Posts : 917

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 72,500

Back to top Go down

What happened After the Last Hope RPG - Page 8 Empty Re: What happened After the Last Hope RPG

Post by Scarheart October 29th 2013, 17:53

" Thank Starclan for the return of one of Thunderclans cats." She leaped in the air with joy. " Now we should head back to camp." She turned around padding back to camp.
Scarheart
Scarheart
ShadowClan Medicine Cat
ShadowClan Medicine Cat

Custom Rank : warrior
WarriorPoints : 10827
Female Posts : 753

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 35,000

Back to top Go down

What happened After the Last Hope RPG - Page 8 Empty Re: What happened After the Last Hope RPG

Post by Tangleclaw October 29th 2013, 18:00

(Why you no pick up my half dead body? Nail Biting )

Cloudtail grabbed Henry by the scruff and dragged him back to camp with the others. He let out a yowl of greif and meowed a loud prayer to StarClan that they would honor Henry and Squirrelflight. "Squirrelflight! Henry!" he cried.
Tangleclaw
Tangleclaw
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : EXO Enthusiast
WarriorPoints : 13539
Male Posts : 822

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 15,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunderclaw October 29th 2013, 18:44

Jayfeather padded out of his den and up to the two bodies.He sniffed them. He looked at Cloudtail. "Relax, they aren't dead.Just close to it.I'll go get some herbs."He said, and padded into his den to get the herbs.
Thunderclaw
Thunderclaw
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : The Nightmare
WarriorPoints : 6611
Male Posts : 971

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Tangleclaw October 30th 2013, 15:16

Jayfeather! "Hay, um... Jayfeather... Can you help me get some patrols to look for Squirrelflight?" he asked. "Wolfpaw you can come with me." he added to the young apprentice. They were closest to Squirrelflight and Henry. They were like siblings.
Tangleclaw
Tangleclaw
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackstone October 30th 2013, 17:07

Wolfpaw had mixed feelings about this. For starters, he wasn't too sure about Cloudtail, but he loved Squirrelflight like his own mother. He wouldn't let annoyance get the better of him, and chose to go and help look for his mentor. "I'll come," he said simply, bowing his head respectfully.
Blackstone
Blackstone
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Custom Rank : carolus t-rex
WarriorPoints : 7386
Male Posts : 446

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Tangleclaw October 31st 2013, 15:10

"Ok let's go." Cloudtail meowed. He padded for the forest. "Which way?" he asked Wolfpaw before heading out.
Tangleclaw
Tangleclaw
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackstone October 31st 2013, 20:07

"Um... Maybe we could go back the way we came, towards the area we found Henry, then work it out from there..." Wolfpaw suggested. "I think her trail might be faint, but trackable because we were probably walking all over it and we took Henry here, so now her scent trail will be harder to follow..."
Blackstone
Blackstone
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunderclaw October 31st 2013, 22:01

Blazefur looked at Wolfpaw." If anyone can find her, Cloudtail can. He has the best nose in the clan." He said, and dipped his head to Cloudtail.
Thunderclaw
Thunderclaw
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Tangleclaw November 3rd 2013, 14:55

"Good idea. Maybe we could check the Lake if we can't find her there." he answered. Cloudtail bounded for the spot they battled. Once he was there he grabbed the fox he had killed with his claws. He but his paw in the air, trying hard not to let go. "It's all the foxes fault!" Cloudtail growled. "We will bring it's body to camp and feast on it!". He put it back and sniffed everywhere his nose could reach.
Tangleclaw
Tangleclaw
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunderclaw November 4th 2013, 16:57

Blazefur stared at Cloudtail. "Feast...On IT? Are you crazy? It would taste revolting!" He said, and began to search as well.
Thunderclaw
Thunderclaw
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Tangleclaw November 6th 2013, 16:45

"Food is Food." he retorted. Then picked up her sweet sent on a tree. "Squirrelflight!" Cloudtail yipped. Cloudtail skirted up the tree and found a limp bloody body with her scent on it. "Squirrel...flight..." he mumbled. Cloudtail picked up her body and dragged it down the tree. Tears formed once again in his eyes. "Wolfpaw..."
Tangleclaw
Tangleclaw
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunderclaw November 6th 2013, 20:46

Blazefur looked at the unconscious body." Wolfpaw, go get Jayfeather, now. GO!" He yelled.
Thunderclaw
Thunderclaw
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Tangleclaw November 7th 2013, 15:41

Cloudtail padded towards young Wolfpaw. "I'm sorry..." he whispered. "That should be me...not her." Cloudtail sniffed. He unsheathed his claws and sliced them slowly down his other leg. Blood welled out of the scratches. He formed an "S" in his leg with that. "I'm sorry Wolfpaw. I'm sorry Firestar." he cried lightly. He said sorry to Sandstorm, Bramblestar, Leafpool, Jayfeather, and Lionblaze. He couldn't say it. He missed Squirrelflight more than ever.
Tangleclaw
Tangleclaw
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunderclaw November 7th 2013, 21:52

Jayfeather padded out into the clearing, and upon scenting Squirrelflight, padded up to her. He sniffed her. "She's alive, but barely. Bring her back to camp gently." He said.
Thunderclaw
Thunderclaw
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Flameblossom November 8th 2013, 15:07

Flamepaw wrote:Squirrelflight lay against a tree, the sounds of her Clan mates calling for her ringing in her ears. Suddenly, a large white tom appeared in front of her. It was a StarClan cat. "I am Whitestorm," he said in a deep voice. Squirrelflight had heard of him. He'd been killed in the battle with BloodClan. "StarClan has decided to give another chance," he mewed. Squirrelflight felt a rush of strength go through her as Whitestorm disappeared. Suddenly, a russet colored she-cat raced over to her. This wasn't a StarClan cat. "Are you alright?" she asked. Squirrelflight stood up. "I'm ok." Suddenly, she realized this cat was ShadowClan. "Wait a second! Are you just here to finish off our injured warriors, ShadowClan cat?" she snapped. The she-cat simply purred in amusement. "I'm here to help. Squirrelflight, is it? You gotta control those anger issues sometimes," she mewed. Squirrelflight was surprised. "How do you know my name?" she asked. "You're the new deputy, mouse-brain. How would I not know your name? Anyway, that doesn't matter right now. I'm Cherrymoon. Now let's go save some warrior butts."
~Guys Squirrelflight is ok. Just wanna let you know.~

Cherrymoon came from behind a tree. "ThunderClan cats. You all seem fine, I thought we were gonna save you. Meh. Squirrelflight?" Squirrelflight looked at her Clan mates. "I can explain. This ShadowClan cat wants to help us. She means us no harm. She told me she betrayed [insert ShadowClan leader name here] to help us. Are we missing anyone else?" she meowed, looking around.
Flameblossom
Flameblossom
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Tangleclaw November 9th 2013, 10:45

(I thought she was in StarClan... Akward... I'm sorry)
Tangleclaw
Tangleclaw
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Flameblossom November 9th 2013, 14:21

~It's fine Smile We can say that Cherrymoon showed up after all the ThunderClan cats were mourning for her...?~
Flameblossom
Flameblossom
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Tangleclaw November 9th 2013, 14:25

(Ok we just have to pretend they give up on search and are back at camp..?)
Tangleclaw
Tangleclaw
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarheart November 10th 2013, 08:12

( What have I missed?)
Scarheart
Scarheart
ShadowClan Medicine Cat
ShadowClan Medicine Cat

Custom Rank : warrior
WarriorPoints : 10827
Female Posts : 753

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Tangleclaw November 10th 2013, 12:07

(I pretty much confused everyone Crying or Very sad )
Tangleclaw
Tangleclaw
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Tangleclaw November 10th 2013, 12:18

Tangleclaw wrote:Cloudtail padded towards young Wolfpaw. "I'm sorry..." he whispered. "That should be me...not her." Cloudtail sniffed. He unsheathed his claws and sliced them slowly down his other leg. Blood welled out of the scratches. He formed an "S" in his leg with that. "I'm sorry Wolfpaw. I'm sorry Firestar." he cried lightly. He said sorry to Sandstorm, Bramblestar, Leafpool, Jayfeather, and Lionblaze. He couldn't say it. He missed Squirrelflight more than ever.
Tangleclaw wrote:"Food is Food." he retorted. Then picked up her sweet sent on a tree. "Squirrelflight!" Cloudtail yipped. Cloudtail skirted up the tree and found a limp bloody body with her scent on it. "Squirrel...flight..." he mumbled. Cloudtail picked up her body and dragged it down the tree. Tears formed once again in his eyes. "Wolfpaw..."
(I meant to say...) Cloudtail put the fox down and sniffed everywhere. "I can't even sniff her! We might as well hed home!" he sniffed. Without waiting for an answer from Wolfpaw he ran home only to stop inside camp. Squirrelflight! "Squirrelflight I missed you!" he meowed running towards her.
Tangleclaw
Tangleclaw
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Flameblossom November 11th 2013, 11:00

Tangleclaw wrote:(I pretty much confused everyone Crying or Very sad )
~Aw, no, I'm the one who confused everyone. (Also, please don't double post.) Wait, so does Wolfpaw see Squirrelflight? And Scarheart, everyone's kinda back at camp and Squirrelflight is missing and she was found by a ShadowClan cat.~
Flameblossom
Flameblossom
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Tangleclaw November 16th 2013, 21:39

(Someone deleted their post. Thats why it looks like i did.)
Tangleclaw
Tangleclaw
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackstone November 19th 2013, 12:49

"SQUIRRELFLIGHT!" screamed Wolfpaw. "Where were you? I thought you were dead!" The only emotion Wolfpaw had in him was: relief. He thought the fox had killed her. He stared at Cherrymoon, curious of why she would break the warrior code like that. Oh, Bramblestar won't be pleased, he thought. Neither will (ShadowClan leader's name here)!
Blackstone
Blackstone
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Flameblossom November 19th 2013, 14:16

~Oh. Sorry about that, Tangleclaw.~

Squirrelfight was relived to see her apprentice ok. "I'm fine. A StarClan cat came down gave me strength. Long story. Anyway, a fox slammed me into a tree. I'm alright now, Cherrymoon came to help me. Are all the other warriors ok too?" she mewed.

~ Let's just say that the ShadowClan leader's name is Toadstar. Everyone can RP as him if we ever run into him. Everyone can also RP as Bramblestar. Along with the rest of the leaders. Razz~
Flameblossom
Flameblossom
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next