Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

What happened After the Last Hope RPG - Page 5 Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

What happened After the Last Hope RPG - Page 5 Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What happened After the Last Hope RPG

+5
Redstar
Thunderclaw
Scarheart
Illusion
Flameblossom
9 posters

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

What happened After the Last Hope RPG - Page 5 Empty What happened After the Last Hope RPG

Post by Flameblossom June 30th 2013, 19:12

First topic message reminder :

This is simply an RPG about what happened AFTER the Last Hope. You can be from any Clan, and you are allowed to have made-up kits. It's ok if someone on this site takes the leader of ThunderClan (Bramblestar) and isn't the leader of ThunderClan on the site. This is an RPG for fun and it simply doesn't matter.

Rules:
Spoiler:

Here is the sheet you must fill out to be in this RP:
Code:
Name:
Clan:
Looks:
Other:

Mine:

Name: Squirrelflight
Clan: ThunderClan
Looks: Dark ginger she-cat with green eyes
Other: Firestar's daughter, Leafpool's sister, Bramblestar's mate

Last edited by Flamepaw on July 1st 2013, 07:18; edited 2 times in total
Flameblossom
Flameblossom
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Custom Rank : )(IC
WarriorPoints : 12857
Female Posts : 917

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 72,500

Back to top Go down

What happened After the Last Hope RPG - Page 5 Empty Re: What happened After the Last Hope RPG

Post by Thunderclaw August 14th 2013, 13:04

~yours, Scarheart.~

Tunderclaw unsheathed his claws, only to relax when he saw an apprentice."Never mind.Just an apprentice.Lets go."He said, kind of embarrassed at over reacting.
Thunderclaw
Thunderclaw
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : The Nightmare
WarriorPoints : 6642
Male Posts : 971

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 35,000

Back to top Go down

What happened After the Last Hope RPG - Page 5 Empty Re: What happened After the Last Hope RPG

Post by Scarheart August 16th 2013, 17:46

" Now we can go." She dahsed into the brambles. She stopped as she saw a badger.
Scarheart
Scarheart
ShadowClan Medicine Cat
ShadowClan Medicine Cat

Custom Rank : warrior
WarriorPoints : 10858
Female Posts : 753

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunderclaw August 18th 2013, 15:18

Thunderclaw followed, and stopped right behind her.He looked at it."Let's go to camp.We can get more warriors."He said to Scarletflame, without taking his eyes off the badger.Just then, the badger lunged for Scarletflame."NOOOO!"Thunderclaw yowled and thrust his way between them, throwing Scarletflame away from the badger.The badger's claws dug into Thunderclaw's hindquarters.He yowled with pain, but ripped himself free and turned to glare at the badger.
Thunderclaw
Thunderclaw
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarheart August 19th 2013, 09:28

Scarletflame grabbed the badgers tail and threw it. " Everyone to camp now. We must get more warriors to take care of this mouse dunged badger." She yowled. She swiped at the badger so the cats can get away. " You to Thunderclaw. Go! I will take care of the badger. Get more warriors. Don't worry about me i won't die." She mleaped on the badgers back.
Scarheart
Scarheart
ShadowClan Medicine Cat
ShadowClan Medicine Cat

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunderclaw August 22nd 2013, 10:26

Thunderclaw began to go to camp, but stopped and turned."No, I'm not leaving.I can't leave you."He said and jumped up, clawing at the badger's head, then jumped back and swiped at its front legs.
Thunderclaw
Thunderclaw
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarheart August 22nd 2013, 13:08

The badger snatched her hind paw and threw her at a tree. She hit the tree. She stood up holding her hind paw up. " Their coming with more warriors now." She flicked her tail to the other cats appearing out of the bushes. She fell.
Scarheart
Scarheart
ShadowClan Medicine Cat
ShadowClan Medicine Cat

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunderclaw August 26th 2013, 16:20

Blazefur ran over to her."Are you okay?"He asked, then added, "Can you make it back to camp?"
Thunderclaw
Thunderclaw
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarheart August 27th 2013, 15:33

"Ya i am fine lets just go." She dashed into the brambles. She passed the patrol coming to take care of the badger.
Scarheart
Scarheart
ShadowClan Medicine Cat
ShadowClan Medicine Cat

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunderclaw August 28th 2013, 10:35

Blazefur padded after her.He knew that some cats didn't trust her, because of her heritage, but he more than trusted her.
Thunderclaw
Thunderclaw
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarheart August 28th 2013, 15:04

She dashed intot he medicine den. " Hey can you treat this?" she pointed to her wound with her tail.
Scarheart
Scarheart
ShadowClan Medicine Cat
ShadowClan Medicine Cat

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunderclaw September 3rd 2013, 10:04

Blazefur followed her and sat down, staring at the edge of the den absentmindedly.

Jayfeather looked up from sorting herbs and sniffed the air."Scarletflame, come here and sit down, Blazefur, I'll get to you in a minute."Jayfeather grabbed some Goldenrod, marigold, and some cobwebs, and began to work on Scarletflame, wondering where Redpaw was.
Thunderclaw
Thunderclaw
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarheart September 4th 2013, 15:22

She sighed as Jayfeather was placing the herbs on her. She looked at Blazefur then at Jayfeather. The smell of the herbs made her wince for this was only her second time in the medicine den since she became a warrior. " After this can i have some mouse bile to get ticks out of the elders pelt Onefoot keeps complaining about it.

( threw in a random elder name.)
Scarheart
Scarheart
ShadowClan Medicine Cat
ShadowClan Medicine Cat

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunderclaw September 5th 2013, 11:00

Jayfeather sopped and said,"Isn't that for the apprentices to do?"He continued his work.He finished on Scarletflame.He sat up and said,"Go to your nest and rest.Do you need some poppy seeds, for the pain?"
Thunderclaw
Thunderclaw
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Tangleclaw September 6th 2013, 15:26

(Can I make another?)

Name: Gingerfire
Clan: WindClan
Looks: Ginger she cat with ice blue eyes
Other: N/A

Henry rushed over to Jayfeather's den. He heard vats yowling in pain and wanted to see if they were ok.
Tangleclaw
Tangleclaw
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : EXO Enthusiast
WarriorPoints : 13570
Male Posts : 822

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 15,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarheart September 6th 2013, 16:18

" Sure i will take em but let me get her fleas out since the apprentices are out right now." She limped over to the elder and started to get the fleas out. She only found three. She walked down over to Jayfeather.
Scarheart
Scarheart
ShadowClan Medicine Cat
ShadowClan Medicine Cat

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Flameblossom September 6th 2013, 18:04

~Accepted Tangleclaw Smile~

Squirrelflight woke to the sound of pawsteps. Some cats were up. She stood up, stretched, yawned, and accidently kicked one of the warriors in the face (What happened After the Last Hope RPG - Page 5 1818838577). She walked out of the den and picked up a mouse. She looked down at her belly and sighed. "Maybe I should lay off the mice," she told herself, and set the mouse back down. The deputy walked over to Jayfeather, Blazefur, Henry, and Scarletflame. "Hey guys, are you well after the battle?" she asked cheerfully. Squirrelflight was eager to prove that she was an excellent choice to be deputy.

~Just wanna get more involved in the RP Smile~
Flameblossom
Flameblossom
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Tangleclaw September 6th 2013, 18:14

"No actually. I was just coming to Jayfeather's den because my tail has been aching and so has my teeth. But then I heard a yowl and came over to check it out." Henry said to Squirrelflight who had come to join the group of cats. "Besides my complaints about aching like an elder, how are you Squirrelflight?" Henry asked.

Gingerfire padded out of the medicine cat den. The camp wasn't to active now. Most cats just hunted and patrolled latley.
Tangleclaw
Tangleclaw
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Flameblossom September 7th 2013, 07:37

Squirrelflight sat down and gave her belly a few licks. "To be honest, I'm a little worn down, too," she mewed. She turned to Jayfeather. "Do you think you could check out my leg wound? It's only a little sore, and I can see you've got lots of patients, so I could a wait a bit. I can chat with Henry a bit!" the ginger she-cat meowed almost too cheerfully.
Flameblossom
Flameblossom
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Tangleclaw September 7th 2013, 07:42

"I'll talk to her as well." Henry meowed and turned to Squirrelflight. Henry started to talk about how the battle of BloodClan had started and all the cats who had died, including his father. "I just don't get why cats judge me by my father. He's dead..." Henry finished softly.
Tangleclaw
Tangleclaw
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarheart September 7th 2013, 12:54

( Tangle was Scourge your father because he's my step-father.?!?!?)
Scarheart
Scarheart
ShadowClan Medicine Cat
ShadowClan Medicine Cat

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Flameblossom September 7th 2013, 17:45

Squirrelflight shuffled her paws, since her father was the one who killed Henry's father. In case Henry didn't know that, she tried not to mention it. "Were you born when it happened?" she asked.
Flameblossom
Flameblossom
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Tangleclaw September 8th 2013, 08:14

(Yah he was so we are related! Super Happy )

Henry tried to push aside the thought, but just couldn't. "My moter was medicine cat so... she never really had time to save any cats from death or injuries. When I was done nursing she let me climb and play on her for a bit then took off, with me on her back. She never knew I was there and kept running. I was flung off and landed behind a rock, in pain, with no one. Soon after I had smelled my father. His scent grew faint and another cat covered in blood landed beside me. He was not BloodClan, but ThunderClan. He struggled to his paws and let me snuggle up next to him. He soon take me home and here I am now." Henry explained. He couldn't help but sigh at the thought of his father. "Squirrelflight could you do me a favor?" Henry asked
Tangleclaw
Tangleclaw
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Flameblossom September 8th 2013, 11:37

Squirrelflight felt sorry for him, for one, that he'd lost his parents, and two, her mother was a medicine cat, so she might've been hiding him. Maybe she had someone to cover her, like Squirrelfight had for Leafpool with
Spoiler:
"Sure, anything," the she-cat meowed when Henry asked for a favor.
Flameblossom
Flameblossom
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Tangleclaw September 8th 2013, 14:49

"Can you ask Cloudtail to come here for a second. I need to talk to him and I can't explain why I need him. Tell him to meet me behind the nursery." Henry said shivering not telling her why he needed him.
Tangleclaw
Tangleclaw
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarheart September 12th 2013, 15:05

Scarletflame limped to Blazefur. " Hey" She meowed.
Scarheart
Scarheart
ShadowClan Medicine Cat
ShadowClan Medicine Cat

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next