Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Mysterious Letters RPG - Page 2 Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Mysterious Letters RPG - Page 2 Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mysterious Letters RPG

+5
Scarheart
Tangleclaw
Russetstar
Nyx
Flameblossom
9 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Mysterious Letters RPG - Page 2 Empty Mysterious Letters RPG

Post by Flameblossom June 15th 2013, 16:53

First topic message reminder :

So basically this is an RP about this one person is sending mysterious letters to a group of people threatening them. This is how your character sheet should look. I'll use mine for the example:

Name: Myles
Info: Annoying boy who always enjoys pranking people
Description: Always t-shirts and jeans, shaggy brown hair
Other: An orphan living in an orphanage (only for now)

So, yeah. I'll start it off:

Myles leaped out of bed, eager to pull pranks on at least 5 children. He grabbed a bucket of juice to dump on the next person who walked in's head. The owner of the orphanage walked in, but Myles decided it would be a bad idea to pull a prank on her. He hid the juice behind his back and smiled guiltily. The orphanage lady didn't look up, but simply handed Myles an envelope and walked away. Myles ripped it open. He never got mail. The letter was written in black ink, and in cursive. The handwriting didn't look threatening, but what was written was. Myles gasped when he read the words: "Beware. The end is coming..."

Last edited by Flamepaw on June 16th 2013, 08:10; edited 1 time in total
Flameblossom
Flameblossom
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Custom Rank : )(IC
WarriorPoints : 12867
Female Posts : 917

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 72,500

Back to top Go down

Mysterious Letters RPG - Page 2 Empty Re: Mysterious Letters RPG

Post by Glimmermist June 18th 2013, 10:20

Jaid was sitting by the pool when she noticed her dad had given her a letter. She normally got invitations to her bratty half-sister Jailyn's monthly party. She held the letter close to her face reading the words "Your Turn For Death." Jaid thought it was a trick from Jailyn. She riped it up and threw it in the pool.
Glimmermist
Glimmermist
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

WarriorPoints : 6321
Female Posts : 227

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 40,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Tangleclaw June 18th 2013, 11:59

"I think we should go. I know just the place to get our protection!" Niko said hearing Mrs.Hicox call outside time. "Lets go!" Niko said running out the door.

Soon he came to a weapon shop. "Here. I have been saving up since I was four." Niko said handing Evelyn and Myles $50. "C'mon lets go in." Niko said walking in.

They left with one knife each. "Hurry its almost time!" Niko said running as fast as he could.
Tangleclaw
Tangleclaw
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : EXO Enthusiast
WarriorPoints : 13580
Male Posts : 822

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 15,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Icestar of ShadowClan June 18th 2013, 13:22

Sky was walking down the street when a figure in a black mask ran past her, in a hurry, shoving her off the sidewalk into the street. "Hey!" Sky yelled, quickly jumping back up onto the sidewalk. As she recovered herself, she discovered a piece of paper floating to the ground. "Weird. The person must have dropped it while he or she was running away," Sky mused. Curiosity got the best of her, and she unfolded the piece of paper. "Your friends don't believe me- that was your time to die," was written in a scrawling cursive print. Visibly shaken by the message, Sky turned and started walking back to the orphanage, walking past Circle Fountain just as the clock in the city center chimed ten o'clock.
Icestar of ShadowClan
Icestar of ShadowClan
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

WarriorPoints : 4824
Female Posts : 1907

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Tangleclaw June 18th 2013, 15:08

Niko arrived just in time at the Circle fountain. "Guys come on its ten o clock!' Niko said calling to Myles and Evelyn.
Tangleclaw
Tangleclaw
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Flameblossom June 18th 2013, 15:13

Myles nervously sat down on the edge of the fountain. "This is creepy. If you need me, I'll be at the nearest ice cream shop," Myles said. He looked into Niko's eyes, then Evelyn's. He sighed. He was letting his friends down. "Ok. I'll stay. But don't blame me if we get...well, y'know."
Flameblossom
Flameblossom
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx June 18th 2013, 15:24

(Please do not godmod my character Tangleclaw. Since I did not agree to go running out with Niko, I will pretend that Evelyn is still at the orphanage.)

Breathless with fury, Evelyn threw up her hands in frustration. "I give up!" she snapped. Ignoring the presence of the orphanage director, she tossed open the front door to sit on the porch steps. Idiotic fourteen year old boys, running into a situation headfirst without even thinking things through. She hunched her narrow shoulders and watched people hurry by on the sidewalks, cars blowing their horns, and little kids shouting. So innocent, she thought bitterly, and sighed. Maybe she should've gone after them. 

A bee whirred by her ear, and started to circle her head. Mindful of her allergic reactions to bee stings, Evelyn scrambled to her feet and to the other side of the porch, swatting blindly. She turned around just in time to see a large, red brick slam into the wood panels of the floorboards, right where she had been sitting.
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2bright4u
WarriorPoints : 38662
Female Posts : 6814

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Icestar of ShadowClan June 18th 2013, 15:54

As Sky reached the orphanage, she saw Evelyn nearly get hit by a brick. "Evelyn! Evelyn, are you ok?" Sky blubbered, running over to Evelyn, freaking out a little. "If you just almost got hit by a brick, and I just got pushed into the street, who's next?" She wondered out loud. She didn't want anyone getting hurt. What did they do to get targeted like this? They were a bunch of innocent orphans- Sky couldn't remember her parents at all and had no relatives to take her in after they died, so she had been a loner for a while. Now that she actually developed relationships with some of the kids at the orphanage, she didn't want all her effort to end tragically.
Icestar of ShadowClan
Icestar of ShadowClan
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

WarriorPoints : 4824
Female Posts : 1907

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Tangleclaw June 18th 2013, 19:40

"Myles rela-" Niko said starring at a very tall man. "AH! OH MY GLOB! IT IS A FLIPPING DEMON!" Niko screamed as the man towered over the boys. "Evelyn! Sky! Ray! Help us!" Niko yelled at the top of his lungs. Niko held his brother close."I'll dye with you. I have to tell ya something. I used your face to un clog my toilet when you where sleeping!" Niko cried to Myles.
Tangleclaw
Tangleclaw
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmerpaw June 19th 2013, 14:46

Darcy ran out of the orphanage when she heard Nicko screaming outside. She ran to the circle fountain and her eyes opened wide, so she looked like a deer in headlights. She smirked when she heard Nicko's comment about unclogging the toilet with Myles' head. Darcy scampered over to the two boys and tried to decide what to do, she was a pretty fast thinker when she was put under pressure, and that's a little weird. No wonder she always failed tests.
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Ectobiolobabysitter
WarriorPoints : 6203
Female Posts : 2001

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 74,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Flameblossom June 19th 2013, 15:04

Myles glanced over at Darcy, then back at the black cloak guy. "Darcy! Save us!" he cried. "Save you from what?" The black cloak person took off the cloak. Mrs. Hickox! "You've been sending the letters?" Myles exclaimed. Mrs. Hickox looked puzzled. "What? I just came to tell you that the hour's up!" she said. Myles looked at Niko, then at Mrs. Hickox. "Hehe...sorry...." They walked back to the orphanage, clearly embarrassed. "Now," Myles said. "About that toilet clogging thing...."

As the orphans reentered the orphanage, a letter landed at the bottom of Circle Fountain. It said: "You'll regret even living..."

Sorry that that last paragraph wasn't really written well. I just needed to show there was a letter on Circle Fountain no one noticed.
Flameblossom
Flameblossom
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Tangleclaw June 20th 2013, 09:26

"Oh..... Sorry." Niko said walking into the Orphanage with Myles and Darcy. "We were only 5 you knuckle head." Niko giggled. "I'm gonna go tell Evelyn that it wasn't a trap!" Niko said running up to Evelyn. "It wasn't there! It was just.... Mrs....... Hicox! She lied she said it was not her but she was there at the right time!" Niko realized.
Tangleclaw
Tangleclaw
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx June 20th 2013, 10:44

"I'm alright," Evelyn replied immediately. That was her reflexive response; she never admitted what she really felt. Surely it was an accident, she thought, trying to collect herself before saying anything else to Sky. Maybe a loose brick... Luckily Niko interrupted her thoughts before Evelyn could reach an unpleasant conclusion. "Coincidence," the sixteen year old girl answered dismissively. "If you haven't noticed, outside break is from 9:30 to 10."
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2bright4u
WarriorPoints : 38662
Female Posts : 6814

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Russetstar June 20th 2013, 16:35

Promise put on worn down jeans and a orange hoodie. She would report this letter to the police. She braided her brown hair down and put on her plain old sneakers. Opening the door, she heard a loud crash. "Wah!" She cried, falling on her face. The stair to her front porch collapsed. "What the?" She said, squatting down to suspect the broken stair. One note layed there. "Watch your back." It said. Promise shoved the note into her pocket and ran.
Russetstar
Russetstar
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Custom Rank : no.
WarriorPoints : 6888
Female Posts : 651

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarheart June 21st 2013, 17:59

Name: Dawn
Info: she is really shy and stays hidden all the time
Looks: black haired girl with bright blue eyes
Scarheart
Scarheart
ShadowClan Medicine Cat
ShadowClan Medicine Cat

Custom Rank : warrior
WarriorPoints : 10868
Female Posts : 753

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 35,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Flameblossom June 22nd 2013, 16:18

I guess you can have 2 characters, so accepted! Everyone may have 2 characters if they'd like. You don't have to, I'm just sticking with 1.
Flameblossom
Flameblossom
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarheart June 22nd 2013, 16:27

~ oh we weren't suppose to have two characters ~
Scarheart
Scarheart
ShadowClan Medicine Cat
ShadowClan Medicine Cat

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Flameblossom June 23rd 2013, 08:25

No, no you can! It's just I forgot to put that you can have 2 characters. So you can definately have 2 people
Flameblossom
Flameblossom
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarheart June 23rd 2013, 18:02

~ anyone wanna find dawn under a tree~

Dawn climbed up a tree a snatched an apple. She ate the apple in the tree. Then she jumped down and laid in the shade and watched people come in go in to the park.
Scarheart
Scarheart
ShadowClan Medicine Cat
ShadowClan Medicine Cat

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Russetstar June 23rd 2013, 19:34

I guess I will. 

Promise ran. She saw a distant park. A girl sat in a tree munching on an apple. She stopped for a second to catch her breathe. What was she doing? She was once in track and field and now she's panting after sprinting for a couple minutes.
Russetstar
Russetstar
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Custom Rank : no.
WarriorPoints : 6888
Female Posts : 651

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarheart June 23rd 2013, 19:55

She noticed her and she quickly went behind the tree. She was scared on what will happen. She began to breath deeply.
Scarheart
Scarheart
ShadowClan Medicine Cat
ShadowClan Medicine Cat

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunderclaw June 25th 2013, 22:15

Ray sat down and thought."I don't think that Mrs. Hickox did it."He said after a moment."We need to get to the bottom of this.First, why us?What did we do to someone that they want to kill us."
Thunderclaw
Thunderclaw
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : The Nightmare
WarriorPoints : 6652
Male Posts : 971

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Flameblossom June 26th 2013, 06:32

"I don't know, Ray. Maybe we have something they want?" Myles guessed. He glanced over his shoulder when he saw to girls talking under a tree. (Promise and Dawn XD) They were holding letters. From what Myles's letter looked like, the girls' letters looked nearly exactly like his. "Hey, look. Those girls are holding letters. Maybe we should ask them if they know anything, because those letters they're holding look an awful like ours!" Myles said, pointing to the girls.

Flameblossom
Flameblossom
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunderclaw July 2nd 2013, 20:10

Ray stood up."Come on.Let's go and talk to them."He walked over to them."Hi.Me and my friends were wondering if you know where those letters came from, cause we got one each too.
Thunderclaw
Thunderclaw
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : The Nightmare
WarriorPoints : 6652
Male Posts : 971

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarheart July 3rd 2013, 18:09

Dawn climbed up the tree quickly. She looked at the person" Who are you" she said in a low voice then smiled.
Scarheart
Scarheart
ShadowClan Medicine Cat
ShadowClan Medicine Cat

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Flameblossom July 3rd 2013, 18:29

Myles cleared his throat. "I'm Myles. This is my brother, Ray. We have those letters, too, like Ray said," Myles said to the girl in the tree.
Flameblossom
Flameblossom
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content