Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

LightClan(The mysterious poofing!) Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

LightClan(The mysterious poofing!) Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LightClan(The mysterious poofing!)

+2
Roguestar
Bloodpaw
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

LightClan(The mysterious poofing!) Empty LightClan(The mysterious poofing!)

Post by Bloodpaw October 21st 2012, 16:51

Ok... heres a weird RP. Um.... Things sort of go "poof!" into a mysterious light.

Heres the story so far(based off a chat adventure):
After a gathering on the island, Cloudsong, Rockpaw, Brightstar, Gingerblaze, Forestblaze, and Viper were all sharing tongues in a part of the island. Brightstar, Gingerblaze, Forestblaze, and Viper were all sucked up by a mysterious light, and Rockpaw and Cloudsong followed them into it. Brightstar, Gingerblaze, Forestblaze, and Viper fell into a mysterious sleep and could not be awakened. A mysterious cat who called herself Fluff led Rockpaw and Cloudsong to a place with lots of cats, and told them what she knew about the light. She had been sucked in as well, and she was the RiverClan medicine cat when Leopardstar was the RiverClan leader. Life did not seem to age inside the light, and creatures that were sucked in all fell asleep, with no known way to wake them up. Creatures who entered the light willingly stayed awake. More than half of the cats in the light were rogues, and the cat who had been there the longest was a rogue who had been cast out of the clans. He made himself "leader" of all the cats in the light, and called them LightClan. However, he was still bitter about being thrown from the clans, and he made all the clan cats who ventured into the light change their names. Fluff led Cloudsong and Rockpaw to the "leader", Oak. Oak held a mockery of a naming ceremony, where Cloudsong and Rockpaw chose their new names to be Cloud and Star. They were given mentors so they could be trained, and that is where the story picks up.

(ask if you want to join, um...... no godmodding, and well, thats all!)
Join Form
Spoiler:

Mine
Spoiler:

Last edited by Cloudsong on October 21st 2012, 18:55; edited 5 times in total
Bloodpaw
Bloodpaw
Loner

Custom Rank : Number one princess!
WarriorPoints : 4292
Female Posts : 672

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 12,500

Back to top Go down

LightClan(The mysterious poofing!) Empty Re: LightClan(The mysterious poofing!)

Post by Roguestar October 21st 2012, 18:40

Star padded beside Claw, waiting for the hunting patrol to leave. She looked at her mentor, then back at the ground. "Will this be like hunting in WindClan?" she asked Claw. "Sort of," Claw answered, it was obvious that something was on his mind. Oh well, she thought, then lifted her head to look at Lilac. "Let's go now, please?" she mewed.

Claw was thinking of nothing but when he was forced from WindClan. It was long ago, but he still held a grudge. He had been thrown out when his name was still Nightbreeze, but he had a secret mate, a kittypet named Cloe. He had chased Cloe into the light, but she fell into the sleep of light. When he came upon the LightClan cats, he gladly joined getting rid of his WindClan name. He now waited for Lilac to lead the hunting patrol away along beside his apprentice.

Fluff was in the 'medicine den' sorting herbs after the meeting. She missed her clan, but she'd be dead if she wasn't in the light. She continued her herb sorting, thinking of what RiverClan could be like now.

(Also, here's a joining form. It may help!)
Spoiler:
Mine:
Roguestar
Roguestar
ThunderClan Leader
ThunderClan Leader

Custom Rank : Thingy Thing
WarriorPoints : 18276
Female Posts : 720

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 127,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloodpaw October 21st 2012, 19:03

Guardian was following his brother, Claw. Claw and him were going on a hunting patrol along with their new apprentinces. He saw that his brother had zoned out, probably thinking about their past, and he bumped into him to snap him out of it. "Claw, stay in the now," he growled lowly. "Besides, our loyalty to Oak has paid off. We have apprentinces. Lets take them on the hunting patrol." With that, he brushed past Claw and padded up to Lilac. "Lilac," he said, "we're coming on your hunting patrol." Lilac rolled her eyes in disgust. "Fine, but you and your brother better leave me alone. And I feel sorry for those two new she-cats who got assigned as your apprentinces."

Meanwhile, back behind their new mentors, Cloud was slowing down so Star could catch up to her. "Cheer up Star," she said. "Maybe this will give us an opportunity to look for a way to wake up nii-san and the others!"
Bloodpaw
Bloodpaw
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar October 21st 2012, 19:45

Name: Ernestine
Formerly: Rogue
Asleep or awake: Awake
Description:
Spoiler:
Mate: Love sucks.
Kits: NOOO kits are ANNOYING.
Other: Lightclan Second in Command, waiting for Oak to die so she can become leader (she won't kill him, she just thinks, "DIEEEE" all the time X333)
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Custom Rank : WCF Granny
WarriorPoints : 10235
Female Posts : 3326

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 79,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloodpaw October 21st 2012, 19:50

~You're in nii-san! You can start RPing whenever you want! Can Ernestine HATE Cloud and come up to test her since she's new? like, a battle? Get Rocky to approve her and Oak being mates. And yep- she's second in command.~
Bloodpaw
Bloodpaw
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar October 21st 2012, 19:59

~Ernestine would win big time, though. Razz ~
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloodpaw October 21st 2012, 20:07

~says you! cloud is pretty strong! but shes not really built for heavy combat. she uses psych tricks on her opponent or dirty tricks. shes small and fast~
Bloodpaw
Bloodpaw
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Roguestar October 21st 2012, 20:11

~Wait, why are we leaving Star out of Ernestine's hate?~

Claw came back from his mind wanderings and looked at Lilac. "At least they aren't stuck with you as a mentor!" he hissed, when he heard Lilac's comment. "At least we don't eat slimy fish!" And never will, fish breath! he finished his sentence in his mind. With a lash of his tail, he dashed through the camp entrance, not waiting for the rest of the patrol. Immediately scenting rabbit, he stopped and waited for Star, Guardian, and Cloud.

Star turned to Cloud, "Nii-san?" She watched Claw dash from the camp. "Never mind," she mewed, then dashed after her new mentor. She finally caught up and stopped beside him. She scented the same rabbit and was about to chase it, but was stopped by Claw, "Wait for Cloud and Guardian."
"What about Lilac?" Star mewed.
"Sure," Claw mumbled in response. Star sat and waited, knowing that Claw and Lilac weren't really friends.

Oak padded from his den. Feeling like stretching his legs some, he walked from the camp alone and towards the trees. His eyes widened when he caught the first fresh whiff of fox. "Great," he mumbled. "Just what we need." He followed the scent towards the deeper part of the forest, where he saw two foxes looking as though they were fighting for territory. Staying hidden, he crouched in the bushes and watched as the foxes fought, weakening each other so that he could kill the winner. When one fox collapsed, lifeless and limp, Oak leaped from his bush and onto the winner. With a few seconds of biting and scratching, the winner fox fell limp and lifeless, like its challenger. Oak left the fox bodies there and limped back to camp, leaving a trail of blood behind him.
Roguestar
Roguestar
ThunderClan Leader
ThunderClan Leader

Custom Rank : Thingy Thing
WarriorPoints : 18276
Female Posts : 720

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 127,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloodpaw October 21st 2012, 20:21

~eh? because star is nicer than cloud. cloud fights REALLY dirty, and isnt star pretty likeable?~

Guardian padded along, on the verge of a run. Ugh. he thought. We have to deal with Lilac again. At least Ernestine hasn't come into camp for a while....
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Cloud had already caught up to Star and Claw, and she was muttering bad temperedly. "This is so stupid. I'm already a warrior." Guardian walked up beside her and bopped her on the head with a paw. "And? Oak told me to train you, so I'm going to! Plus, things are a bit different here. Got it?"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lilac walked past the group of 4, flicking Claw on the nose with her tail as she passed. "When you are all done arguing, go ahead and hunt. We will meet back here after we've all caught a few pieces of prey, alright? Good." And with that, she walked off.
Bloodpaw
Bloodpaw
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar October 21st 2012, 20:29

~Ernestine is formaly from Bloodclan and is great-granddaughter of Scourge. I think she'll win X3 But she won't kill :3~
Ernestine looked at Cloud coldly. Stupid clan cats, ruining all the glory from Bloodclan! Why can't they just- I'm not Bloodclan anymore. I am Lightclan. she walked over to Cloud and knocked her down, "Hello mangy clan cat. I'm Ernestine. Do I look like anyone in your nursery tales?"

~SCOURGE! She looks a LOT like Scourge :3~
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloodpaw October 21st 2012, 20:37

Cloud stood up slowly, shaking herself out so that the dust landed on Ernestine. "You? Ha. As if. Besides, who cares about nursery tales? What I'm more concerned with, is who in the name of StarClan are you? And how stupid can you get, knocking me down?" Her eyes took on a glint that made her Clanmates try to get far, far away from her.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Guardian sighed. "Hello, Ernestine. Please don't bother the new apprentinces, we are trying to hunt. And Cloud? This is Ernestine, second in command of LightClan. Be respectful.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Cloud rolled her eyes. "To who? This mangy fleapelt who is comparing herself to nursery stories? Besides, I don't like that word respect. If this cat wants a fight, she's got one. After she tells me who she is, of course."
Bloodpaw
Bloodpaw
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar October 21st 2012, 20:45

"I'm Scourge's great-granddauther. My name is Ernestine. And don't worry, yjis is just her first fighting lesson." she bared her teeth. She got on her haunches and lashed her tail. "Come on, flea-bag. Let's see what you're made of." She unsheathed her claws.
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx October 21st 2012, 20:48

~So what do you do if you're one of the people who can't be awaken...?~
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2bright4u
WarriorPoints : 38673
Female Posts : 6814

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloodpaw October 21st 2012, 20:50

~make a new character of course! plus we are working on awakening you~

"Scourge? You mean that BloodClan cat who got killed by the most pathetic, peaceful warrior ever, Firestar? Hmph. This won't be hard at all." Cloud twitched her tail and got into a hunting crouch. She flicked her tail one way, and then pounced in the other, landing gracefully just behind Ernestine. She brought her long claws down hard on Ernestine's tail, trying to pin it to the ground with her claws.
Bloodpaw
Bloodpaw
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx October 21st 2012, 21:02

~Oh...okay.~

Name: Althea
Formerly a (ThunderClan cat, WindClan Cat, RiverClan Cat, ShadowClan cat, Rouge, Loner, or Kittypet): Rogue
Asleep or awake: awake
Description:
Spoiler:
Mate: ~
Kits: ~
Other: Quiet, is easily overlooked. An excellent fighter and not much of a negotiator
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2bright4u
WarriorPoints : 38673
Female Posts : 6814

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar October 21st 2012, 21:04

Ernestine flipped around and slammed her side into Cloud knocking the wind out of her. She kicked her side a lot, trying to weaken her. Then, she knocked her down, and put her paw over Cloud's neck, her claws unsheathed. "Better respect me. I'll be leader when Oak dies, you know. Just stay out of my way." she hissed, waiting for Cloud to give in.
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloodpaw October 21st 2012, 21:17

Cloud smiled up at her. "Is that so? Well it doesn't make you any smarter!" She unpuffed her thick, silver tabby coat that she kept slightly puffed up at all times to make herself look bigger, since she was small, and used the resulting wiggle room to squirm out from under Ernestine. Then she jumped up, tackling Ernestine and digging into her with her long claws.
Bloodpaw
Bloodpaw
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar October 21st 2012, 21:21

Ernestine smiled, "Bad move." She rolled over extremly fast and sent Cloud flying, hitting the ground hard. She got up and shook her pelt. "Are you going to get up? Are do you just want to give up, like someone smart would do?" She got in a ready position just in case if she attacked again.
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloodpaw October 21st 2012, 21:24

Cloud crouched warily, waiting for an attack. When none came, she shook herself out, and bowed her head. "I'll give up....." she said slowly.
Bloodpaw
Bloodpaw
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar October 21st 2012, 21:27

Ernestine nodded. "Just leave me alone, and I'll leave you alone. I hate clan cats." she walked away, her tail and head held high. She licked her wounds, padded in her nest, and curled into a ball and fell into deep sleep.
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloodpaw October 21st 2012, 21:33

Cloud smiled, even though she was bleeding. Guardian looked at her like she was crazy. "I told you to leave her alone, Cloud! At least you were smart enough to give up, though."
Cloud looked at him, smiling as she did so. "Did I say that? I said I WILL give up. Doesn't mean I have yet. Plus, I'm a liar. Never believe anything I say. She thinks it's over, which means I have an advantage. I'll get her sometime soon. Now c'mon Star. Let's hunt."
Bloodpaw
Bloodpaw
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdstar October 21st 2012, 23:39

Name: Blackstrike (Strike)
Formerly a (ThunderClan cat, WindClan Cat, RiverClan Cat, ShadowClan cat, Rouge, Loner, or Kittypet): ShadowClan
Asleep or awake: Awake
Description:
Spoiler:

Large jet black tom with scorching golden eyes. He has broad shoulders and thick fur and is great at stealth and fighting. He isn't the best hunter but he is trying to perfect that skill with the help of his incredible stealth. He is a brilliant fighter, and was the best in ShadowClan. He is very muscular and has had moons of training.
Mate: Anyone?
Kits: Sure
Other: Blackstrike was once the deputy of ShadowClan. He was a fair and strong leader and is very fierce at times. He can be very sweet and kind but if you anger him he is a force to be reckoned with. Can he be Ernestines secret son? 8D
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2 Birdyful 4 U
WarriorPoints : 7839
Female Posts : 2125

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 42,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunbeam October 22nd 2012, 02:50

Name: Phantomshadow (Changes to Wraith.)
Formerly a Rogue
Awake
Description: A large Tom with reinforced claws. Was formerly an Iceclan cat, but then he killed it's leader, and the rest of Iceclan drove him out. He found the light and entered. Already has superb stalking, hunting, and fighting skills. No one tells him what to do besides his leader.
Sunbeam
Sunbeam
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Custom Rank : Deadly
WarriorPoints : 9682
Male Posts : 1589

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 19,300

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloodpaw October 22nd 2012, 11:15

~Sunbeam, Birdflight, accepted!!!! Birdflight, you'll have to ask nii-san if he can be Ernestine's son.~
Bloodpaw
Bloodpaw
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloodpaw October 22nd 2012, 19:10

~accepted Brightstar!~
Bloodpaw
Bloodpaw
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next