Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

LightClan(The mysterious poofing!) - Page 2 Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

LightClan(The mysterious poofing!) - Page 2 Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LightClan(The mysterious poofing!)

+2
Roguestar
Bloodpaw
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

LightClan(The mysterious poofing!) - Page 2 Empty LightClan(The mysterious poofing!)

Post by Bloodpaw October 21st 2012, 16:51

First topic message reminder :

Ok... heres a weird RP. Um.... Things sort of go "poof!" into a mysterious light.

Heres the story so far(based off a chat adventure):
After a gathering on the island, Cloudsong, Rockpaw, Brightstar, Gingerblaze, Forestblaze, and Viper were all sharing tongues in a part of the island. Brightstar, Gingerblaze, Forestblaze, and Viper were all sucked up by a mysterious light, and Rockpaw and Cloudsong followed them into it. Brightstar, Gingerblaze, Forestblaze, and Viper fell into a mysterious sleep and could not be awakened. A mysterious cat who called herself Fluff led Rockpaw and Cloudsong to a place with lots of cats, and told them what she knew about the light. She had been sucked in as well, and she was the RiverClan medicine cat when Leopardstar was the RiverClan leader. Life did not seem to age inside the light, and creatures that were sucked in all fell asleep, with no known way to wake them up. Creatures who entered the light willingly stayed awake. More than half of the cats in the light were rogues, and the cat who had been there the longest was a rogue who had been cast out of the clans. He made himself "leader" of all the cats in the light, and called them LightClan. However, he was still bitter about being thrown from the clans, and he made all the clan cats who ventured into the light change their names. Fluff led Cloudsong and Rockpaw to the "leader", Oak. Oak held a mockery of a naming ceremony, where Cloudsong and Rockpaw chose their new names to be Cloud and Star. They were given mentors so they could be trained, and that is where the story picks up.

(ask if you want to join, um...... no godmodding, and well, thats all!)
Join Form
Spoiler:

Mine
Spoiler:

Last edited by Cloudsong on October 21st 2012, 18:55; edited 5 times in total
Bloodpaw
Bloodpaw
Loner

Custom Rank : Number one princess!
WarriorPoints : 4292
Female Posts : 672

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 12,500

Back to top Go down

LightClan(The mysterious poofing!) - Page 2 Empty Re: LightClan(The mysterious poofing!)

Post by Roguestar October 22nd 2012, 19:26

Star looked at Cloud. "Why would you argue with a cat like that? She's obviously waiting for Oak to die, so when he does die, she'll be the leader. She could send you to a badger's den! You'll get ripped to shreds! Next time, watch your-" she was cut off by Claw calling her name and signalling for her to follow. "Sorry, Claw wants me!" she mewed, then dashed off after him.

Claw lashed his tail and led Star towards the rabbit. "Things are a little different here, unless you just want to hunt the way you did in WindClan. One, you don't need to crouch. This place was total light until everything was taken into it. Two, all you need to do is run lightly. Watch," he instructed and quickly ran, speeding without causing hardly any vibrations on the ground. Finally, he jumped on the rabbit, caught it beneath his claws, and gave it a swift killing bite to the neck. "Now you try," he ordered, flicking his tail towards another rabbit. He watched as Star ran silently and jumped. The apprentice seemed to easily catch the rabbit, but getting used to this way of hunting was obviously hard. "Good," he stated, then started to look for more rabbits.

Oak limped into camp and into the medicine cats' den. "Fluff! I ran into two foxes in the forest and-" he was cut off by Fluff.
The she-cat was at his side in two seconds flat, "Are you okay? You're bleeding! Two foxes? They would've mangled you! How did you survive?"
Oak started to feel irritated, "Fluff, I'm fine. Now, just tend to my wound. I'm no story telling elder!" He started to feel better as the cat started to study the wound and apply the proper herbs to it.
Roguestar
Roguestar
ThunderClan Leader
ThunderClan Leader

Custom Rank : Thingy Thing
WarriorPoints : 18276
Female Posts : 720

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 127,500

Back to top Go down

LightClan(The mysterious poofing!) - Page 2 Empty Re: LightClan(The mysterious poofing!)

Post by Bloodpaw October 22nd 2012, 19:55

Cloud twitched her tail and smiled. Her mentor narrowed his eyes at her. "What are you smiling about?" he asked gruffly. She blinked slowly and replied, "Ro- Star, of course. She should know by now that I don't do what most cats would think was wise." He grumbled for a second, and then beckoned her with his tail. "Come on," he said. "I'll teach you how we hunt here."
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Later, after both sets of apprentinces and mentors had caught enough prey, they went back to meet up with Lilac. Lilac snorted as she saw them approach. "About time. Take all of this back to the fresh kill pile. Then, Cloud, Star, you two will need to find a den. Dens are generally shared by a few cats, unless they have mates. You two are going to share one, right?" Cloud looked at Star, and then nodded. "Good." Lilac mewed. "Just find something that will work as a den. There's no rules really. Just make sure it smellls like you two, then the others will know to leave it alone." The whole patrol headed back to the camp and dropped the prey in a large pile. Cloud bent down and grabbed a large rabbit in her teeth. "Well, lets go, Star. We should find a den and some moss." Then she turned towards the forest, waiting for Star to follow.
Bloodpaw
Bloodpaw
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunbeam October 22nd 2012, 20:15

Wraith stalked up to Oak. "Where are they? I'll lead a patrol to drive them out." He growled, his reinforced claws sliding out of the sheaths. "In the mean time, get some rest. It's not everyday you stack two foxes single handedly. "
Sunbeam
Sunbeam
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Custom Rank : Deadly
WarriorPoints : 9682
Male Posts : 1589

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 19,300

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar October 22nd 2012, 20:30

"YOU'LL lead a patrol out? Who's second in command here?" Ernestine hissed, padding up to him, "I'll lead a patrol with Wraith, Claw, Star, and Cloud." she smiled at Cloud rudely, "How about we go now? Better chase them off now."
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Custom Rank : WCF Granny
WarriorPoints : 10235
Female Posts : 3326

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 79,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Roguestar October 22nd 2012, 20:35

Star looked at Cloud, not listening to the conversation in Fluff's den. This would be different. "Okay..." she mewed and followed Cloud into the forest. She spotted a soft tuft of moss and started clawing at it. Just after she started, she noticed a glint of red. "Huh? What's that?" she mewed and turned to see a small trail of blood. Following it, she came across two dead foxes. "StarClan, what happened?" she muttered, then backed away and went to go gather more moss. When she gathered enough, she sorted through it to make sure that none was stained with blood, then walked back to Cloud. "I'm ready!"

Oak looked up at Wraith and Ernestine, "They're dead. I killed them, er one of them. It's all strategy. Anyways-"
He started to stand up, but was stopped by Fluff, "Stop! I'm almost done, then you go back to your nest and rest! When I see Ernestine, I'll get her to bring you a squirrel."
He laid back down in the nest, "Anyways, I don't think that dead foxes can be driven out unless you two want to push ther bodies until the end of time!"
"Done!" Fluff meowed, helping Oak up. "Be careful! Don't bump that leg!"
He shoved past Wraith and Ernestine, only to run into Claw standing outside.
"What-" Claw started but Oak stopped him.
"Fox. I'm not gonna tell a long story like an elder. All you need to know is that it included a fox," he pushed past Claw and leaped up to his den. He curled up in his soft nest. I wonder why Ernestine doesn't kill me? he thought. I mean, she could beat me in a battle. She could become leader. I was a power hungry cat once. Ugh, sometimes I never understand other cats. He laid in his nest, resting his leg like he was told to do.

Claw padded into the Fluff's den, but was stopped by Oak pushing past him. "What-" he started to ask, but Oak silenced him.
"Fox. I'm not gonna tell a long story like an elder. The only thing you need to know is that it included a fox," Oak answered as Claw watched him bound up towards his den. Claw turned and headed towards his den. "I wonder who Ernestine would choose as her second-in-command if she were leader?" he muttered as he curled up in his nest.
Roguestar
Roguestar
ThunderClan Leader
ThunderClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunbeam October 22nd 2012, 20:39

"I take orders only from Oak!" Wraith dangerously. "You have only survived this long because I know that Oak favors you. We should remove the bodies. They might attract more foxes."
Sunbeam
Sunbeam
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdstar October 22nd 2012, 20:43

Blackstrike narrowed his golden eyes and scowled. "I'm completely lost! Great..." He mumbled padding through unfamiliar territory. He froze, pricking his ears hearing cats nearby. He ducked behind a fern and crouched, waiting, his intense eyes to slits. After a couple moments of him listening to any clue of where he was, he slithered forward like a snake. Well, if I want any help getting home, I have to be bold. Blackstrike thought padding forward. He spotted the entrance to these strange cat's camp and padded into camp. Immediately cats gasped in surprise and it was silent. He lifted his head unafraid and padded up to the group of cats in the center of the clearing. Blackstrike paused in front of them and he felt slightly nervous with the threatening black she cat beside him. "Er, greetings, I'm Blackstrike. I need directions to get home please. I'm completely lost and I have no idea how I got here." He began to explain ShadowClan quietly so not all the cats in the clan could hear him. When he finished he gave a sheepish smile and waited for an answer patiently. Blackstrike noticed that he was somewhat taller then some of the cats, but only by a little. With his broad shoulders and rippling muscles from training in ShadowClan he hoped he looked like a trusting cat.

Last edited by Birdflight on October 22nd 2012, 20:46; edited 1 time in total
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2 Birdyful 4 U
WarriorPoints : 7839
Female Posts : 2125

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 42,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloodpaw October 22nd 2012, 20:44

Cloud looked back at Ernestine scornfully. "No thanks, me and Star are going to find a den. Maybe next time." Cloud padded after Star into the forest. Star hadn't heard Ernestine speak. Cloud came up behind Star, and stopped short, noticing the fox corpses. Star just walked away from them though, and came back carrying lots of moss. "I'm ready!", she mewed loudly. Cloud nodded, and mewed, "Alright. Let's go find a den." After searching the forest for a little while, they came across a small cave. There was no scent of any kind in it, and a small stream went past it. Cloud nodded, satisfied, and asked, "So? What do you think, Star?"
Bloodpaw
Bloodpaw
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunbeam October 22nd 2012, 21:21

Wraith pounced on blackstripe, his claws pricking his neck fur." One false move and you're a dead cat. Got that?" He growled and menancingly raised his other front paw, reinforced claws extended. "Say the word, oak, and I'll turn him into crow food!"
Sunbeam
Sunbeam
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdstar October 23rd 2012, 00:34

Blackstrike rolled his eyes. Wow nice way to treat guests here I guess. He smirked and looked up at the tom fearlessly. "Ahh Oak must be your little leader. Listen all I need is the directions." He mewed nonchalantly his golden eyes glittering. Blackstrike looked at a couple of the other cats and back at the tom pinning him down. I know this would probably make things worse but I really want to say, "Oh your still here." This tom would get pretty mad and I'm totally outnumbered here but I'm not afraid. I can handle this! After all I am ShadowClan's deputy!
Blackstrike looked back at the tom with a bored expression on his face. "So may I speak to Oak please? I'm just looking for directions and you guys have been the only cats I've found so far." The black tom mewed his golden eyes flashing.
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunbeam October 23rd 2012, 01:07

Wraith growled and stood aside, though his claws were unsheathed and he stayed close. He remembered the Shadowclan deputy from when he was Iceclan deputy. "Oak will decide what to do with you. Hopefully..." Wraith left the thought unfinished.
Sunbeam
Sunbeam
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar October 23rd 2012, 16:20

Ernestine glared at the Shadowclan tom. "Who are you? One from the other clans. Ugh. Stupid clan cats." she muttered the last four words. "Anyways, what brings you here? And why do you need to speak with Oak?" she growled.
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Custom Rank : WCF Granny
WarriorPoints : 10235
Female Posts : 3326

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 79,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdstar October 24th 2012, 16:18

Blackstrike's gaze lingered to the black she cat. "Its Blackstrike. I'd like to speak with Oak for directions. I was in my camp and there was this very... bright light and now well I'm here. I need information on how to get home." He mewed worry in his gaze at how is clan was doing right now.
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Roguestar October 27th 2012, 11:43

Oak sat up in his nest, hearing the conversation outside. He padded from his den and leaped down from the PoofStone. "Hello... Blackstripe was it?" he tried to keep his voice from turning into a growl. "I am Oak, and sorry for my lack of name remembrance. I have a somewhat bad experience with the clans, so I try to stay away from names like that. I heard that you wish to speak to me, so now is your chance, unless it's private." He tried to seem like he liked the clans instead of enjoying their pain, confusion, misery, and losses.

Star looked at the den, then turned her head towards the camp. She could hear the conversation going on and barely make out which cats were which. "Yeah, I think it'll do!" she agreed. "Plus, I've always been curious about why RiverClan love fish. Now we can get fish whenever we want... If we like it. Also, we're a good distance from camp. Let's lay our moss in it, then come back later. I see a new cat at the camp." She paused, taking a moment to realize that a new cat wasn't as much of a good thing as she thought. She laid her moss in the den, then padded off towards camp, hearing that this new cat was ShadowClan's deputy. What was his name? ... Blackstripe! Will he lose faith when he sees me? Will he recognize me? Will he get a mentor? Will he get to choose his own name like Cloud and me? thoughts swarmed her mind until she got to the camp. "Blackstripe? Do you remember me? I met you at a gathering once," she mewed, stepping between the crowded cats until she was beside the ShadowClan deputy.
Roguestar
Roguestar
ThunderClan Leader
ThunderClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloodpaw November 4th 2012, 15:07

Cloud stood there for a moment, and then ran after Star. Panting a bit, she arrived in the clearing. "Eh?" She turned to Star. "Isn't that the ShadowClan deputy?"
Bloodpaw
Bloodpaw
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunbeam November 4th 2012, 18:59

"I still think we should kill him, Oak. He obviously doesn't want to join." Wraith growled, his claws itching for a fight.
Sunbeam
Sunbeam
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdstar November 4th 2012, 20:19

Blackstrike ignored Wraith and gave a small smile to Oak. "Well I was in ShadowClan camp hunting when there was this really bright flash of light. I dont know if I was knocked out or what but I've been searching for some cats to give me directions on how to go back home. I'm completely lost. Will you please give me some directions back to ShadowClan sir?" Blackstrike asked politely. "Please sir it would help me greatly." He added dipping his head in respect.
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2