Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Feather in the Sky Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Feather in the Sky Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Feather in the Sky

4 posters

Go down

Feather in the Sky Empty Feather in the Sky

Post by Russetstar April 19th 2013, 08:06

It's kind of fun to do the impossible...

Cat Name:Russetkit, Russetpaw, Russetfeather, Russetstar
Favorite Warriors Characters: Whitefur, Stormfur
Appearance: A sleek black cat with white paws, Russetstar is easy to miss. She has a stocky build. Russetfeather has bright pale blue eyes. Her eyes lighten with age. Her underbelly is a white, almost like a white fluffy cloud. She has a white strip wrapping around her backleg, the stripe connecting to her backpaw. Her pads on her feet are tough, from many moons of navigating and running through the pine territory known as ShadowClan.
Personality: Russetstar is arrogant. She is bold and daring. This she-cat is not afraid to try new things. Russetstar however is very friendly. She is easy to entertain, and normally Russet does not get bored because she can easily entertain herself. Russet is very, very impatient.
Special Traits: Being a sleek she-cat has its perks. She is a born ShadowClan she-cat, making her a master of stealth. Russetstar has much stamina, allowing her to run long distances without tiring.
Weaknesses: Very hydrophobic. It is one of Russet's secret fears. Russetstar cannot sprint nor is she very fast. Her pride and arrogance affects her thinking skills as well.
Family: Mother: Clover (ex leader of ShadowClan) (once Cloverstar) {Deceased}
Father: Skull (Rogue) {Unknown if alive}
Sibling: Aurorakit, Auroratail, Aurora {Alive}
History/Origins:
Russetkit:
Spoiler:

Russetpaw:
Spoiler:

Russetfeather {Warrior}
Spoiler:

Russetfeather {Deputy}
Spoiler:

Leader coming out soon!

Last edited by Russetstar on March 15th 2014, 09:13; edited 15 times in total (Reason for editing : 3/14 Major Edit!)
Russetstar
Russetstar
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Custom Rank : no.
WarriorPoints : 6877
Female Posts : 651

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,000

Back to top Go down

Feather in the Sky Empty Re: Feather in the Sky

Post by Illusion April 19th 2013, 23:29

Very nice! Maybe the personality could be a little less "perfect", like maybe add "a small pinch of bitterness?"

I like your history, but I think it could be a little more descriptive and long, like maybe you should describe how well Leopardkit got along with her siblings.

Overall, I love it!
Illusion
Illusion
Loner

Custom Rank : the only L i take
WarriorPoints : 9410
Female Posts : 1128

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 50,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Caraway April 20th 2013, 18:28

It's a good first draft, and I think the order of stuff flows quite nicely.

My only concern would be your description because it's very choppy.

Appearance: A tawny brown cat with warm amber eyes. She is built for open-combat. Her lean strong legs allow her to run for quite sometime. She has short claws, but that doesn't bother her. Who needs claws when you have sharp teeth? She is one of the most fast runners in ThunderClan. Coming from SkyClan, she climb trees pretty well. She has long whiskers. Her paws are really useful. She can feel a mouse move fox-lengths away.

I would cut out some stuff since they belong in other categories already.

Appearance: A tawny brown cat with warm amber eyes. She has short claws, but that doesn't bother her. Who needs claws when you have sharp teeth? She has long whiskers. Her paws are really useful.

I don't really understand the feeling-mouse-from-far-away thing. Just write tht her senses are sharp. I also suggest you elaborate on "useful paws".
A personal adjustment I'd make would be to edit the fact that she's incredibly fast and add in "...but not as fast as an average WindClan cat." because I know some people have dislikes of "stealing qualities".

Other than that, I think it's great Very Happy Add some pictures soon c:
Caraway
Caraway
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Custom Rank : Behind the Mask
WarriorPoints : 33807
Female Posts : 5555

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlett April 21st 2013, 10:44

Leopardwing wrote:History/Origins: Leopardwing's father was an enemy rogue. Her mother was former deputy. She is proud of her heritage still. Leopardwing's mother was exiled of of ThunderClan when she tried to save Leopardwing's father. Both of them died in a dog attack later, leaving Leopardkit and her two siblings alone. Leopardkit soon became Leopardpaw. A couple moons later, both of her siblings died in an all out rogue attack. She began to feel empty. Before that happened, she was cold, but after all that happened to her, she became more kind and friendly.

I noticed Cheesestar didn't say anything about the flow in this part. It's vary vague which would be fine except it doesn't flow right. With history you should literally go from beginning to end. You don't want to add things in there like "before that happened" or "after all that happened". It makes it very difficult to understand. Before what happened? And in your case that one made sense because your history is so short to begin with but that is still something to be heavily avoided. Just make sure that when you write a history that everything is in the correct order. You don't want people to have to go back and forth in your history trying to figure out what "before all that" is.

And suddenly after her parents and siblings death she goes from being cold to feeling empty to suddenly becoming kind and friendly? I think you should elaborate on that because those experiences without any positive news don't sound like they would make someone friendly. Especially if they started out being a very cold cat. Just a suggestion there.

And there's a grammar error in sentence 3 of your history also. Just a minor thing but you said, "Leopardwing's mother was exiled of of ThunderClan when she tried to save Leopardwing's father". I assumed you meant "out of" so that's how. Read it but I though it might help if you knew where to look for the error. Anyway its a good start
Scarlett
Scarlett
IceClan Leader
IceClan Leader

Custom Rank : The Immortal
WarriorPoints : 433499
Female Posts : 3168

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 300,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content