Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

WindClan Guidelines  Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

WindClan Guidelines  Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WindClan Guidelines

2 posters

Go down

WindClan Guidelines  Empty WindClan Guidelines

Post by Birdstar February 21st 2013, 16:51

As WindClan warriors we only have a few rules and guidelines. Please follow all rules as this will be expected upon joining the clan.

Rules and Regulations of WindClan

1. Follow the Site Rules!
Although this is very obvious it is extremely important that you follow all of the site rules! If you want to be a WindClan warrior this rule is expected out of all members.

2. Loyalty
Everyone has the freedom to switch to any clan they choose, however, please PM me in advance and tell me why you left so that I can try to change things, if needed (Btw, it is optional if you want to tell me why you left, it is just a way for me to try to make WindClan a great experience)
You are allowed to have a mate in another clan, however you must PM me and the leader of the clan your mate is in, for permission before becoming mates.

3. Treat others how you want to be treated
Even if the person you are conversing with is your enemy or it is an annoying person, treat them how you want to be treated! Treat everyone with respect no matter what clan or rank they are. There will be consequences if I hear that a member is being rude to another member. Please treat everyone kindly and with respect.

4. The leader's word is law
Do not oppose or back talk a high ranked member. That member may think they are making the right decision and you don't want to hurt their feelings. However, if you believe that it is wrong, constructive criticism is appreciated.

5. Please be active
As a WindClan member please be active! Try to start roleplays or come online and chat! Try giving suggestions, the worse people can say is no. Start topics and try to come online as much as possible!

6. EVERYONE is important!
I just want to tell everyone that every member of WindClan is important. Whether you have a high ranked position or not your all important in my eyes. Work hard!! Even if you don't know it your proving yourself everyday to me by your actions and what you do so please keep that in mind Wink

7. Have fun!
This is probably the second most important rule! Enjoy yourself and have fun! If anything is bothering you feel free to tell me and I'll try my best to help you.

This may seem like a lot but most of the rules are common sense. Please don't take any of this personally and I promise I'm not this strict ^,^
Here are the Warrior and Medicine Cat Codes for future reference:

тнe wαrrιor code:
1. Defend your Clan, even with your life. You may have friendships with cats from other Clans, but your loyalty must remain to your Clan, as one day you may meet them in battle.
2. Do not hunt or trespass on another Clan's territory.
3. Elders, Queens, and kits must be fed before apprentices and warriors. Unless they have permission, apprentices may not eat until they have hunted to feed the elders. If any warrior or apprentice is sick or injured, they may eat while the elders, queens, and kits are eating.
4. Prey is killed only to be eaten. Give thanks to StarClan for its life.
5. A kit must be at least six moons old to become an apprentice.
6. Newly appointed warriors will keep a silent vigil for one night after receiving their warrior name.
7. A cat cannot be made deputy without having mentored at least one apprentice.
8. The deputy will become Clan leader when the leader dies or retires.
9. After the death or retirement of the deputy, the new deputy must be chosen before moonhigh.
10. A Gathering of all four Clans is held at the full moon during a truce that lasts for the night. There shall be no fighting among Clans at this time.
11. Boundaries must be checked and marked daily. Challenge all trespassing cats.
12. No warrior can neglect a kit in pain or danger, even if the kit is from a different Clan.
13. The word of the Clan leader is the warrior code.
14. An honorable warrior does not need to kill other cats to win his/her battles, unless they are outside the warrior code or if it is necessary for self-defense.
15. A warrior rejects the soft life of a kittypet.

тнe мedιcιɴe cαт code:
1. A medicine cat cannot take on a mate.
2. A medicine cat cannot have kits.
3. A medicine cat must never let personal feelings get in the way of his or her duties.
4. All medicine cats are outside Clan and Clan rivalry.
5. A medicine cat may be trained in as a warrior before becoming a medicine cat, but a medicine cat cannot become a normal warrior.
6. All medicine cats are outside Clan rivalry, but they must still learn basic fighting moves.
7. A medicine cat must be able to interpret signs from StarClan.
8. A medicine cat cannot reject an injured cat.
9. A medicine cat must do everything in his or her power to save a sick or injured cat.
10. A medicine cat will give his or her life to save a cat.

If you have any suggestions or ideas please feel free to post! Very Happy
Also if you see any mistakes please tell me so that I can fix it! Thank you for reading!

Last edited by Birdstar on February 24th 2013, 13:20; edited 1 time in total
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2 Birdyful 4 U
WarriorPoints : 7839
Female Posts : 2125

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 42,000

Back to top Go down

WindClan Guidelines  Empty Re: WindClan Guidelines

Post by Gingerlion February 24th 2013, 13:19

I have a mate in another clan...It doesnt say anything in the warrior code so is that okay by you?
Gingerlion
Gingerlion
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Custom Rank : internet princess
WarriorPoints : 5705
Female Posts : 259

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 15,000

Back to top Go down