Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Lion, Tiger, Panther, Cheeetah, Leopard, Jaguar, and other big cats. - Page 2 Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Lion, Tiger, Panther, Cheeetah, Leopard, Jaguar, and other big cats. - Page 2 Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lion, Tiger, Panther, Cheeetah, Leopard, Jaguar, and other big cats.

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Lion, Tiger, Panther, Cheeetah, Leopard, Jaguar, and other big cats. - Page 2 Empty Lion, Tiger, Panther, Cheeetah, Leopard, Jaguar, and other big cats.

Post by Bramblesky February 20th 2013, 20:58

First topic message reminder :

Hi this is Bramblesky! And this is an RP of BIG CATS! Yeah it may be kinda weird but please feel free to come and pad around the jungles, feilds, and snow filled grounds.
These are many big cats so I will give you the types of them you can used.

Siberian Tiger
Tiger
And if you think of anymore please post it or PM me and you may use it.

Lion
If there are any others you know of please post it or PM me.

Black panther
Panther
Snow Panther
If there are any others you might know of please post it or PM me.

Cheetah
Any others PM me or post it.

Leopard
Snow Leopard
Any others PM me or post it.
Jaguar
If any others PM me or post it.
IF you think of any other types of Big cats please PM me at any time.
No godmooding
No spamming please
No killing or death
No bringing back any big animals without a hunting party.
Form
Name-
Type of big cat-
Gender-
Age-
Picture/discription-
Personality-
Rank- (Don't pick deputy for any big cats)
Mate and kits-
Crush

Mine
Name- Goldstar
Type of big cat- Lion
Gender- male
Age- 11 years
picture-
Lion, Tiger, Panther, Cheeetah, Leopard, Jaguar, and other big cats. - Page 2 Amusing_lions_slideshow_screensaver-143339-1-150x150
Peronality- Feirce, protective, sometime mean, and is loyal
Rank- Lion leader
Mate and kits- N/A
Crush- N/A

Name- Stripestar
Type of cat- Siberian tiger
Gender- Female
Age- 12 years
Picture
Lion, Tiger, Panther, Cheeetah, Leopard, Jaguar, and other big cats. - Page 2 Charge+Siberian+Tiger
Personality- Same as Goldenstar
Rank- Tiger leader
Mate and kits- N/A
Crush- N/A

Name- Snowfur and Heatherstar
Types of cats- Panthers
Gender- Snowfur is a male and Heatherstar is a female
Age- Snowfur is 12 years and Heatherstar is 13 years
Picture
Lion, Tiger, Panther, Cheeetah, Leopard, Jaguar, and other big cats. - Page 2 01_white_lions_
Personality- Both the same as Goldenstar
Rank- Snowfur is a warrior and Heatherstar is Panther leader
Mate- Snowfur and Heatherstar are mates
No kits
Crush- N/A for both

Name- Spottedstar
Type of cat- Cheetah
Gender- Male
Age- 12 years
Picture
Lion, Tiger, Panther, Cheeetah, Leopard, Jaguar, and other big cats. - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRpx9qK7K4X2LsJCKBVkeciSEqOzDrTkm0KURTDWQJS6UGlSOITOg
Peronality- Feirce, friendly, lovable, and loves to run.
Rank- Cheetah leader
Mate and kits- N/A
Crush- N/A

Name- Gorsestar
Type of cat- Jaguar
Gender- Male
Age- 13 years
Picture
Lion, Tiger, Panther, Cheeetah, Leopard, Jaguar, and other big cats. - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRWO2uMu1JcqU9XOSgj5c9M6vHjJ1ERmG1NPxJVXD_Cl05Lt6th8A
Personality- Same as Spottedstar
Rank- Jaguar leader
Mate- no kits or mate
Crush- N/A

Yeah please don't put deputy as rank, i'll pick them for each type of big cat when there are lots of them in each type of big cat.
Bramblesky
Bramblesky
Loner

Custom Rank : Bramble in the Sky
WarriorPoints : 4639
Male Posts : 445

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 10,000

Back to top Go down

Lion, Tiger, Panther, Cheeetah, Leopard, Jaguar, and other big cats. - Page 2 Empty Re: Lion, Tiger, Panther, Cheeetah, Leopard, Jaguar, and other big cats.

Post by Russetstar February 25th 2013, 16:53

Spottedsong left her den. She had finshed her piece of zebra. "Hmmm,i wonder who will be deputy?" She thought
Russetstar
Russetstar
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Custom Rank : no.
WarriorPoints : 6897
Female Posts : 651

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,000

Back to top Go down

Lion, Tiger, Panther, Cheeetah, Leopard, Jaguar, and other big cats. - Page 2 Empty Re: Lion, Tiger, Panther, Cheeetah, Leopard, Jaguar, and other big cats.

Post by Bramblesky February 25th 2013, 19:15

Goldenstar kept on thinking and thinking of deputy. He kept on going through the names of all the other lions. Goldenstar arrived at the clearing.

Gorsestar barged through the thorns witch were tugging at his pelt. He emerged and sat beside Goldenstar.

Spottedstar bounded up to the clearing to join the others," Hello,' Spottedstar dipped his head respectfully.

Heatherstar padded into the clearing and dipped her head," Hello everyone," she meowed then sat beside Spottedstar.

Stripestar finally reached the clearing as the moon started to rise,"Greetings my friends,' Stripestar dipped her head.
Bramblesky
Bramblesky
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunderclaw February 26th 2013, 19:05

Goldenblaze walked into camp, and ate the zebra he had caught.
Thunderclaw
Thunderclaw
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : The Nightmare
WarriorPoints : 6661
Male Posts : 971

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 35,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Bramblesky February 26th 2013, 19:13

~Thunderclaw... A lion can't eat a whole zebra~

Goldenstar sat down,"I have been watching two lions," Goldenstar murmured,"There both doing very good," Goldenstar continued.

Gorsestar nodded," I can't finding anycat," Gorsestar flattened his ears.

Spottedstar looked up," I have a few cats that I think would be a good deputy," Spottedstar meowed.

Heatherstar groomed her paw," I don't know yet, I am still looking," Heatherstar purred.

Stripestar rolled her eyes," I think Tigerfang would be a good deputy for me," Stripestar meowed.
Bramblesky
Bramblesky
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Russetstar February 26th 2013, 20:51

Spottedsong perked up. Deputy? She had mentored a cat once, only to end up dying. She hoped to be deputy.
Russetstar
Russetstar
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Custom Rank : no.
WarriorPoints : 6897
Female Posts : 651

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunderclaw March 1st 2013, 08:33

Goldenblaze finished half the zebra, and rolled over, full.He washed himself, washing the blood from his paws.
Thunderclaw
Thunderclaw
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : The Nightmare
WarriorPoints : 6661
Male Posts : 971

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 35,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Bramblesky March 1st 2013, 18:26

~Guys this is not in the camp! This is in a clearing where no other cat can hear~

Goldenstar shrugged," I should get back..." Goldenstar rose to his large paws and padded out of the bushes.
Bramblesky
Bramblesky
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2